BTS discussion thread

mosq777

copy first then read
I think n.o. stands for new order and on means like off/on so new order begins now
All these human sacrfices that have been going on like in australia etc and the coming war. Is to hypnotize people to believe in aliens/reptillians. But it will be demons. Demons can transform into human.
As most of you know bts changes members everyday they come in batches(not only bts but all kpop idols all american celebrities) . every album a new batch). But in 2018 the younger ones came back. I have not seen yet t.he taehyung of 2017 So taehyung is not the most evil one. This is wrong and doesnt make sense.But taehung does change the most this why he always needs to dissappear during award shows.You can see during 2017 mama oh hyuk performance that he was suffering.
They hyptnotize you with their voice which is devil ability .

They make you forget things like in 2017 bts said taehyung cannot speak well while there was clear that he could speak fine before. I still belive he was not korean. There is taehyung with big hands but if you see the new taehyung you will forget that.
Again the quran says they hypnotize with their voice.they will make you forget and they manipulate you.
Last month was a month were they performed inception like they ar your best friend they jinns to enter your mind etc.this new song on is to lead you to suicide.
But i believe in jinns there are different kinds and if you search on google images you will see the rings that bts wears.We muslims believe that as long you have not died anyone can go to paradijs even jinns it depends on your deeds not what you are.

I think they are a mix of dobbelganger demons and halfjinns
So there is original nes and fake ones. in idol rversed they say this not there real face >> so demonic mask or plastic mask explains why they look so big sometimes.
They all changes constantly jimins height voice etc(calm/angry)thisjimin now is unregocnizable head size
taehyung changes between intelligence shoulder width face etc i dont recognize the v now.
jungkook seems to be the torturer.he sometimes very feminin and sometimes not etc
rm face looks very flat this day
What ever is going on with bts is happening with everyone in the industry.
you can see here taehyung chin coming out( demon sympton)

this taehyung looks acient.

And if you try to recognize bts only by their eyes and habits you will get different member
there a jhope and jungkook who are the same and a taehyung/rm jimin/suga or a taehyung/jungkook.

cadiz

Star
Another low key troll.
sadly they are not trolls. they are fans who even reading this thread can't stop loving BTS

I fear listening to bts songs on repeat is just making them more obsessed (because they put spells on that)
that's why I only listened to their new song only once
i feel sad to see so many users here still so affected by them.

And I feel bad because these awful men are making you sad and praying for them. while they are getting more rich and being blatant about their involvement with the occult. it's a never ending story
I can only wish this group comes to an end soon, the only positive thing is that they are getting OLD so their time is running out

Last edited:

Bubble_tea

Established
Some people are starting to see the obvious at last. And some others got it but don't care.

Most of them are already deceived unfortunately. They are preparing individuals for Satan's coming.

Also, I forgot to add that their symbolism about the little children reminded me of Tr@vis Scott's "Astroworld" album. In this photo you can see a demon statue that looks like him and raises hell and little children as well as other people are next to it, oblivious as to what it is happening. We can also see some parents willingly cross over the statue's gate. All these artists have the common goal to collect as many souls as they can from ignorant people and they are putting it on display mockingly. At the end of the day, it doesn't matter what we believe in, it's about what these celebs believe in, which is of the devil.

R-12773291-1541681041-1214.jpeg.jpg

Last edited:

cadiz

Star
Some people are starting to see the obvious at last. And some others got it but don't care.
RM said in the past he don't believe in god, so them refferencing the bible is a very different thing
if I remember right only TH referenced the angels , the others never said it or talked about religion before. you can correct me if I'm wrong.

and idk how many times will they have to appear surrounded by fire and looking like some type of cult for fans to get it
And like you explained this is them believing they are GOD, time to wake up!! no excuses can be made for them anymore

Last edited:

Bubble_tea

Established
Some fans interpret this scene as Kookie being the dove that J1n finally frees. He is also seen wearing white (symbol of purity and sacrifice) and heads to the sky. I feel scared for him and according to "f@ke love" he was the last one that made an illuminati vow, is this connected somehow? Because based on the mv, he seems to be in the lowest ranks.

Deadlylady

Established
As corona virus is spreading all around the world.
They show a world in chaotic situation, where many people have fought with arrows? and apparently many have died.
And feels like there is only children/young people left alive whom doesn't know what to do or what to believe anymore.
Who does the little girl with blond hair represent? Maybe it's just the youth in general.

The video theme is really different than anything they did before.
Feels like a hollywood movie almost. And if we look at their clothes it looks like a western movie, don't you think so?
They seem to have been living in a closed place with big walls surrounding it. Opening its door at the end. And the rest of the world is wild and not touched by humans with many trees around. Kook runing at the end up to the sky looks like they are saying "the sky is the limit" and you should "dream". And maybe the big walls are representing morality.

Ok, I am entirely shocked!! Their mv had MAJOR NWO/Apocalypse vibes. Also, when Vee unfolded the little girl's blindfold, he had this "poisonous" tattoo on his neck (satan worshipper) again, then proceeds to take her and immediately after that, a portal opens widely and come through it together. This means they are leading the little kids astray. They also lead other humans through this portal that is supposed to mean "a new beginning/piece". So many symbolism about heaven and hell in reverse. At the beginning, we see many dead bodies and Bt€ show themselves as saviors. They wear again these creepy hoods and we see the sky cracks open and an apocalyptic event occurs. At the end, BT€ climb this rock and head to the heavens. They openly show us that they are God and came to save the human race/help them see the "truth) . (but they wear these hooded robes so they are Satan in reality so they mislead them ). Satan will be presented on Earth as the real God and many people will buy it and will get deceived as they will be desperate enough over all these (imminent) wars and hardships in general. And it is said that the Anti Christ will come to earth after the WW3. This is exactly what they are showing us. This is serious guys, I am sorry if my thoughts are all over the place but I am still very upset.

Edit: Bt€ are so far gone that they sincerely believe that the real God is the Anti Christ (and Jesus is the enemy) and wait for his arrival. This belief is way common among Luciferianists.In the spirit world, many entities give spiritual "crowns" as rewards for people's obedience. And I believe that Bt€ are highly rewarded and await for the rest of their trophies in the afterlife. (That's why they eagerly tried to ascend to the sky in their mv) Also,I don't know if I'm reading too much into it but Kookie is considered the enemy (he is the one that kills those people) and wears these thorned handcuffs that remind me of Christ. Then he washes away the blood. I don't know if I'm correct in this, but it seems to me that they try to paint Christ as a murderer (bc people many times confuse God with religious crimes) and the real God (Satan) will save them from this tyranny. (the new start as they showcase it)
Finally! The whole story is shared, honestly I know you guys know a lot but I was waiting for you to come to THIS kind of conclusion. Also, they're shown leading kids astray?

Matthew 18:6
But whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in me to sin, it would be better for him to have a great millstone fastened around his neck and to be drowned in the depth of the sea.”

Oh, and yes the crown thing. You see that symbolism of satans people getting crowns in many music videos. I explained that once, like billie eilish "You should see me in a crown" example..."Wait 'till the world is MINE" Yes, this is the devils world, a world of darkness and satans people, they belong here while Gods people do not. We, (well those who are with Christ) live in a world of darkness but our job is to serve the light, the Lord thy God.

Jk is the smeraldo flower in fake love J1n tries to protect, Jk in fake love traded himself for the boys happiness, and he got stuck in the maze.
He is also the white dove J1n releases... Jk had his hands tied with thorns and he was trying to run away from the maze. The wall that closed on them in fake love, opens in on....

He could be the Jonghyun of Bts... I cried watching all of this... it's been a while since I've been feeling bad about Jk now am actually terrified.

Dont forget that in christianism Jesus sacrificed himself for humanity.

The white dove flies up the sky. The walls open... Jk runs with a smile. It's not resurrection more like his spirit.

I am terrified. May God protects him. He is the one I've always had faith in, and he is the only one who always reminded me to pray God in my dreams.

He is the one I've always seen praying before he eats... I am so sad right now.
I'm sorry, but he is one of satans people, he sold out, he will not get saved. They will continue with their blasphemy and worship to the devil even when the Tribulation starts, and when that comes, they'll get their crowns of obedience towards satan as @Bubble_tea mentioned. Don't bother praying for them, don't pray for the damned. If you continue, you'll find yourself thinking about them all day desperate for them to repent when in reality, they'll never do that.

Shuna

Star
QUICK NOTES:
- He dove is Jin. It is pierced by the arrow, I have a more detailed explanation in the article I am writing.
- Jungkook follows the ritual, death and resurrection that a companion, before becoming a master (he is the last to be returned to Freemasonry). Normally, we bathe the person until he loses consciousness, until he regains consciousness.Or Jungkook drinks the sperm of Jimin, in the clip "NAMANANA" of Lay appears front lanterns, of which bunches of burned grapes, except the bunches of grapes, represents blood and the blood sperm of the child / childhood, during that the combination gives the symbols of light. Jungkook and the others go to the top of the stone, as in the Lion King, a reference to royalty and therefore to the crown (the crown and vice versa is symbolized by a horn).
- Obviously it is an info, to be taken with tweezers, but I wanted to note it. V has black blood (I remember a testimony from a girl who joined Daesh, she said that after their sexual intercourse, the blood became black. The blood turns black after a long time in the air (if I'm not mistaken).
- RAP Monster, said that flies in the black cloud (the black cloud, is visible in the clip "NAMANANA" by Lay and in other clips).
- Lay like Jimin is in a vehicle, I thought it symbolized, as a sexual exclave, since either it becomes a sexual object.

Last edited:

OvercomeItAll

Established
I noticed a few similarities of this mv with Twènty onè pilots' Jumpsuit. It just gave me the same vibes.

Tyler is seen in the middle of nowhere at the beginning. JK is too.

Screenshot_20200227-192347_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20200227-185639_YouTube.jpg

This "boy" watches Jìmin. Jìmin eventually reaches out for him.

Screenshot_20200227-190137_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20200227-190154_YouTube.jpg

He sort of reminds me of this thing from jumpsuit (pale, emotionless). It's the illùmiñati watching to me

Screenshot_20200227-190620_YouTube.jpg

Tyler gets markings on his neck from him.

Screenshot_20200227-190417_YouTube.jpg

They darken with time

Screenshot_20200227-190543_YouTube.jpg

Could it be similar to V's one? Like a staining with darkness?

Screenshot_20200227-221018_YouTube.jpg

Continued below

Attachments

OvercomeItAll

Established
I noticed a few similarities of this mv with Twènty onè pilots' Jumpsuit. It just gave me the same vibes.

Tyler is seen in the middle of nowhere at the beginning. JK is too.

View attachment 33007

View attachment 33008

This "boy" watches Jìmin. Jìmin eventually reaches out for him.

View attachment 33009
View attachment 33048

He sort of reminds me of this thing from jumpsuit (pale, emotionless). It's the illùmiñati watching to me

View attachment 33010

Tyler gets markings on his neck from him.

View attachment 33011

They darken with time

View attachment 33012

Could it be similar to V's one? Like a staining with darkness?

View attachment 33049
Continuation

You see Tyler constantly getting flashbacks(?) of flames and ruin. A ritual, perhaps.

Screenshot_20200227-190305_YouTube.jpg

After this scene--the marking--hooded figures that were watching over him scatter flower petals down. As if in celebration.

Screenshot_20200227-190553_YouTube.jpg

A flower grows in an unlikely place. It reminded me of bt§'s happy ending after the evil. The sunshine and rainbows -_-

Screenshot_20200227-190523_YouTube.jpg

Last edited: