BTS discussion thread

Shadow

Rookie
BTS were really done dirty with this radio edit, this concept as what they did with wings and they already did this one. I wonder why they chose to all read 'Herman hesse' that time. It was so weird to me. In all the concepts they had the same black wings from that time

It's weird to me how fast taehyung is being, it's a little demonic. I watched on episode of bt21 animations about tata. In the video it mentions magic how his brother could use magic and his family was rich. They all thought tata was weird for not wanting to do magic.

Maybe his family being rich could be them being part of the MK ultra, and his family wanted tae to live with his grandma because of the industry behind it. Above the family it looks like someone is watching them from above

Screenshot 2020-02-27 at 13.22.58.png

This just looks really wrong to me. Why did they find tata weird for not wanting to do magic? (spells) Maybe it's because it was forced on him.
Screenshot 2020-02-27 at 13.24.57.png

Dove28

Rookie
Personally, music wise, i really like On and the album. Despite agreeing with their satanic involvement and what is discussed here, i don't think shitting this hard on their music is the point... i, myself, really liked it. Which makes it harder to quit listening to and yes, i liked at first listen. Didn't force myself to enioy it like most armys lol
You're obviously trolling this thread.

Dove28

Rookie
I don't understand how people come to a conspiracy site where we talk about artists that are involved in p***philia, human sacrifices, forced transgendering, mk ultra, NWO, etc to praise their fav artists.

If they cannot understand the seriousness of these topics I think this site is more appropriate for them: https://onehallyu.com
It's totally unusual. It's like they're normalizing it and want us to play along thier game.

neptunejoo

Established
You could possibly be right of course as we will never know the truth but I'm still not sure about it. JB and Kanye West is a special category of famous people who have openly spoken about the current system and that led them to their break down. I believe that they are not made for the Hollywood's standards and demands and they learned it the hard way. It seems to me that they honestly tried to escape from it by finding solace in a different religious direction but they can never be truly free from their shackles as Hollywood takes a hold of them. The latter has also many cults created to brainwash celebs and have them invest huge money on them on the pretext of Jesus's worshipping. So, a great many celebs have created a totally different image of God in their heads. Aside that, many of those famous people who don't engage with God, really believe that Jesus is in fact the devil and the other way around. So, I could definitely see JB as someone confused and misguided.

On another note, I remember someone mentioning Jamal's new tattoo, which is the number 13. It is a very powerful number and there is not an exclusive meaning behind it, but among others, this is the number of the devil according to cabbalists and the book of Revelation. It also signifies the Self in satanism and the thirteen guests at the Last Supper of the Christ, (I had no idea about the last part but I found it interesting especially bc Bt€ had a concept about the Last Supper)

Also,why Vee declares that he is a "good boy" again? This is the second time he says that. Is it a message to the higher ups in America?

Am I the only one that finds weird the "baby mochi", "papa mochi" nicknames? Why all these foreign hosts always treat Jamal like a child?Jamal goes along with it as well. This is getting disturbing all the more.

Kookie's behavior is kinda weird and childish, too.

I watched the carpool video. Honestly, I found the whole scene was rather entertaining.

There were couple things made cringed when I watched it. Yes, the baby mochi thingy. And they revealed that Jimin and V frequently fight. I wonder why what kind of fights.

We already assume that J1n, J1m1n, and Kookie are beta kittens. Maybe Vee got his own idea how to live his life? It does seem like message to the higher up when he said 'he's been a good boy' Vee has been so quiet these past of years. As if he's been disengaged with all the schemes.

BlackandWhite

Rookie

Bubble_tea

Established
Ew I haven't watched the video but based on Twitter it is bible themed? Ugh the blasphemy :barf:

">February 27, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

">February 27, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
Ok, I am entirely shocked!! Their mv had MAJOR NWO/Apocalypse vibes. Also, when Vee unfolded the little girl's blindfold, he had this "poisonous" tattoo on his neck (satan worshipper) again, then proceeds to take her with him and immediately after that, a portal opens widely and come through it together. This means they are leading the little kids astray. They also lead other humans through this portal that is supposed to mean "a new beginning/piece". So many symbolism about heaven and hell in reverse. At the beginning, we see many dead bodies and Bt€ show themselves as saviors. They wear again these creepy hoods and we see the sky cracks open and an apocalyptic event occurs. At the end, BT€ climb this rock and head to the heavens. They openly show us that they are God and came to save the human race/help them see the "truth) . (but they wear these hooded robes so they are Satan in reality so they mislead them ). Satan will be presented on Earth as the real God and many people will buy it and will get deceived as they will be desperate enough over all these (imminent) wars and hardships in general. And it is said that the Anti Christ will come to earth after the WW3. This is exactly what they are showing us. This is serious guys, I am sorry if my thoughts are all over the place but I am still very upset.

Edit: Bt€ are so far gone that they sincerely believe that the real God is the Anti Christ (and Jesus is the enemy) and wait for his arrival. This belief is way common among Luciferianists.In the spirit world, many entities give spiritual "crowns" as rewards for people's obedience. And I believe that Bt€ are highly rewarded and await for the rest of their trophies in the afterlife. (That's why they eagerly tried to ascend to the sky in their mv) Also,I don't know if I'm reading too much into it but Kookie is considered the enemy (he is the one that kills those people) and wears these thorned handcuffs that remind me of Christ. Then he washes away the blood. I don't know if I'm correct in this, but it seems to me that they try to paint Christ as a murderer (bc people many times confuse God with religious crimes) and the real God (Satan) will save them from this tyranny. (the new start as they showcase it)

Last edited:

Michelle44

Rookie
one of the most satanic videos they’ve released that’s crazy. At first it was just satanic things now they’re mixing in Gods word. And that’s truly messed up, that’s blasphemy. I wonder why they focus so much on jungkook, seems like once he joined them they reached like elite idk. But I have suspicions that he will be sacrificed, making him seem like the “savior”, once he opens up his eyes in the vid, the wall open. Idek what to say anymore it’s getting out of hand.

Princessssss

Established
I watched the carpool video. Honestly, I found the whole scene was rather entertaining.

There were couple things made cringed when I watched it. Yes, the baby mochi thingy. And they revealed that Jimin and V frequently fight. I wonder why what kind of fights.

We already assume that J1n, J1m1n, and Kookie are beta kittens. Maybe Vee got his own idea how to live his life? It does seem like message to the higher up when he said 'he's been a good boy' Vee has been so quiet these past of years. As if he's been disengaged with all the schemes.
Didnt you see the satanic handsigns joon and h0bi were throwing lool it made me giggle ( out of diagust) what a sellouts they are .

OvercomeItAll

Established
Ok,I am entirely shocked. Their mv had MAJOR NWO/Apocalypse vibes. Also, when Vee unfolded the little girl's blindfold, he had this "poisonous" tattoo on his neck again, then proceeds to take her and immediately after that, a portal opens widely and come through it together. This means they are leading the little kids astray. They also lead other humans through this portal that is supposed to mean "a new beginning/piece". So many symbolism about heaven and hell in reverse. At the beginning, we see many dead bodies and Bt€ show themselves as saviors. They wear again these creepy hoods and we see the sky cracks open and an apocalyptic event occurs. At the end, BT€ climb this "mountain" and head to the heavens. They openly show us that they are God and came to save the human race/help them see the "truth) . (but they wear these hooded robes so they are Satan in reality so they mislead them ). Satan will be presented on Earth as the real God and many people will buy it and will get deceived as they will be desperate enough over all these (imminent) wars and hardships in general. And it is said that the Anti Christ will come to earth after the WW3. This is exactly what they are showing us. This is serious guys, I am sorry if my thoughts are all over the place but I am still shocked.
Yeah omg wtF was that?! I didn't expect it to be this symbolic.

Brooo this scene. JK is lying down and a crow is PICKING at him. There's a horrible satanic film where a crow picks at a woman and it's a confirmed demon.

Screenshot_20200227-185656_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20200227-191118_YouTube.jpg

We see them performing rituals after this.

Screenshot_20200227-190009_YouTube.jpg

Full moon.

Screenshot_20200227-185146_YouTube.jpg

Don't even need to explain anything. That whole scene was horrific.

Screenshot_20200227-185738_YouTube.jpg

We're seeing Yòongi surrounded by red again. I'm not Christian so I may need help with this, but does this place look like a church? Them carrying candles this way? Is this some sick funeral for the sacrifices? Yoonģi's the only one wearing white.

I agree, they're representing Hell as Heaven. The sky darkening after JK blares the horn, followed by them performing rituals and flames hitting the screen to me is them showing Evil winning at the very end.

Screenshot_20200227-185326_YouTube.jpg

That's why we get this ending of sunshine and rainbows. They won.

Screenshot_20200227-190114_YouTube.jpg

But damn, you're right. JK is the dove here and he doesn't truly get resurrected. God, he really might be the one. Jìn is the one to find the dead dove first and he carries it in his hands, is the one to free it from the cage. Could it be specifically him doing that because he was meant to be the dove from the start?

I'll make a part two cus too many images. But wow, anytime you guys find yourself falling back into their trap, look at this scene. This is what the real bt§ is. This is the evil V is finding it hard to hide everyday.

Screenshot_20200227-193404_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20200227-190045_YouTube.jpg

Last edited:

Michelle44

Rookie
Jk is the smeraldo flower in fake love J1n tries to protect, Jk in fake love traded himself for the boys happiness, and he got stuck in the maze.
He is also the white dove J1n releases... Jk had his hands tied with thorns and he was trying to run away from the maze. The wall that closed on them in fake love, opens in on....

He could be the Jonghyun of Bts... I cried watching all of this... it's been a while since I've been feeling bad about Jk now am actually terrified.

Dont forget that in christianism Jesus sacrificed himself for humanity.

The white dove flies up the sky. The walls open... Jk runs with a smile. It's not resurrection more like his spirit.

I am terrified. May God protects him. He is the one I've always had faith in, and he is the only one who always reminded me to pray God in my dreams.

He is the one I've always seen praying before he eats... I am so sad right now.
Yes, I agree Idk I definitely think he will be...., but jk is the only one I sympathize with bc he was a kid. But at the same time he knows what’s right and wrong, the song “on” is all about them being like “ yeah we sold our souls” “bring it on we’re not scared”, but they don’t know what awaits. Sacrificing one of them just to have temporary fame and money, that’s horrible :(

OvercomeItAll

Established
View attachment 33004

Jk is the sacrificed mook rabbit, the sacrificed kid in Omelas...

And they already did a predictive programming...

View attachment 33005

He has received so much hate for his tattoos only for them to be full of symbolism about the band and his fate....

Pray for him everyone.... God is great. God can save him.
I dont get it though, why is it hobii on the floor of I need Ù and not jk?

So horrid. But he chose this, remember. They all did, for something as little as fame. They've brainwashed millions of vulnerable children--many of us were once one of them. Don't let this affect you too much, love. All these boys have done is prepare this world for the antìchrìst. If death is what some of them are getting in the end, I guess that's an ending they've chosen for themselves.

Didnt you see the satanic handsigns joon and h0bi were throwing lool it made me giggle ( out of diagust) what a sellouts they are .
Yeah jhòpe was so blatant with the hand signs. What's new.

Last edited:

Bubble_tea

Established
What do you guys think about the maze runner and its symbolism everyone in the maze is being watched and being experiented one by this cult like group so im just wondering
I think it's about the Gnostic Labyrinth of Initiation. The first group of Gnostics were called "Priests of Pan" (apanm@n), and in the bible they are known as "Nephelim" and the "Sons of Noah" (like the Noah scene in their new mv). Some occultists claim that Noah was a Nephelim in reality. These people were Hebrews and Israelites who create the esoteric literature and some armyz say that the rock represents the promised land. Bt€ seriously believe they are that enlightened lol

Also, "Bird Box" was all about demonic possession.

Yeah omg wtF was that?! I didn't expect it to be this symbolic.

Brooo this scene. JK is lying down and a crow is PICKING at him. There's a horrible satanic film where a crow picks at a woman and it's a confirmed demon.

View attachment 32995

View attachment 32994

We see them performing rituals after this.

View attachment 32993

Full moon.

View attachment 32990

Don't even need to explain anything. That whole scene was horrific.

View attachment 32996

We're seeing Yòongi surrounded by red again. I'm not Christian so I may need help with this, but does this place look like a church? Them carrying candles this way? Is this some sick funeral for the sacrifices? Yoonģi's the only one wearing white.

I agree, they're representing Hell as Heaven. The sky darkening after JK blares the horn, followed by them performing rituals and flames hitting the screen to me is them showing Evil winning at the very end.

View attachment 32991

That's why we get this ending of sunshine and rainbows. They won.

View attachment 32997

I'll make a part two cus too many images. But wow, anytime you guys find yourself falling back into their trap, look at this scene. This is what the real bt§ is. This is the evil V is finding hard to hide.

View attachment 33002

View attachment 33003
Excellent observations!! I am no Christian per se as well (more like Gnostic) and I study occultism as it interests me greatly and these people have turned this knowledge upside-down for their gain. About the "church" it looks like a satanic church tbh.(the black mass).Satanic churches share many similarities with the Christian ones (even the practices are similar) but one difference is the black and red colors that are prevalent on the inside.

Last edited:

Michelle44

Rookie
View attachment 33004

Jk is the sacrificed mook rabbit, the sacrificed kid in Omelas...

And they already did a predictive programming...

View attachment 33005

He has received so much hate for his tattoos only for them to be full of symbolism about the band and his fate....

Pray for him everyone.... God is great. God can save him.
The truth is if they all sold they’re souls the moment they signed that contract it’s over. God can’t really intervene, not because he doesn’t want to but bc THEYRE souls are claimed now. If he is able to get out, it never ends well at the end. Look at Michael Jackson he was trying to get out at some points, he’s dead...:(

cadiz

Star
hello!!! it's been a long time
I just watched their MV and listened to their song, it's absolute garbage

satanic shit everywhere , the use of children once again, and they do show symbols of one of Them being sacriificed
But I don't feel bad for ANY OF THEM.

you know who I feel bad? their poor obsessed fans that are mass streaming this MV because their life purposse is to make BTS break records
BTS is their only reason to live, so IF one of them dies those fans will commite suicide in masses. the deaths will be even bigger that coronavirs (not a joke)

to me this is the biggest problem . I don't care about BTS because they are too far gone, they know what they are doing and they don't mind.
All in name of the fame and money and they keep saying it in their songs

Last edited: