BTS discussion thread

wow

Veteran
What website are you getting this from?? I would like to use it, and shoot I'd definitely tell this "satan" person that God will win in the end, that he can't beat the everlasting creator.
Also, that post of yours is correct, it most definitely has something to do with the government, if I told my mom this, she'd say "Girl, I follow Gods word, I don't want anything to do with conspiracy theories" but what she doesn't know is, most conspiracy theories often involve the NWO and they're usually correct. Yes, do be careful, don't believe everything you see on the media, but if God tells you it's correct, go with it.

Also, this "satan" person said "You're a threat" yeah, sounds like what they'd say to someone who knows the truth whether Christian or not, since your post triggered this guy, that means you're spilling some truth!
the app is called Vent, but i couldnt find the guy no more

I already find myself singing to the songs in my head, when I innicially wasn't really impressed with them. I find myself getting more fond of them everytime I listen. Tho it's not only with bts songs that this happens, it's with music in general. Repetition really is the key, that's why they play the same songs on the radio, try to get it viral on tik tok and stuff...

From 41:18, he says exactly how I feel with their music. The addiction is real lmao, spells at play?
i mean
2554FE34-A90C-4574-A810-8248DCC4BC3F.jpeg

Personally, I don't have the interest to look at the video but if I do, I'm muting it, and I'm doing it to notice any symbolism, numerology, or astrology hidden within the music/dance/conversation...if you're one to fall easily listening to this music, pray for the armor of God before watching..

Captions hopefully, if there aren't any captions, I can't bring myself to watch it...things get in my head easily.

alx849

Rookie
It would be a first for a show to close down a whole train station for a group to hold a performance! Major props to Fallon and the crew for making this happen!
Jimmy Fallon even posted on Twitter explaining how this performance went down. He thanked New York and Grand Central Station for allowing them to use the space from 2 AM- 4AM one night to film this portion of the show. He even added that he could feel V‘s heartbeat through his back after giving him a hug after the performance.

Truthteller

Veteran
I just can’t help but post this, it since their new song seems to be trending on youtube. It really sucks, couldn’t even get through the whole thing. The other music was not impressive either, but this is really terrible. How can anyone like this, I don’t care if you are 10 or 80. At this point they could release farting sounds and keep selling. And the fans will be calling the master piece, and keep streaming. I am sorry if I offend someone. I mean I understand catchy music would sell regardless of how generic it is, but how anyone would willingly buy and mass stream this is beyond me.

Last edited:

Princessssss

Established
I just can’t help but post this, it since their new song seems to be trending on youtube. It really sucks, couldn’t even get through the whole thing. The other music was not impressive either, but this is really terrible. How can anyone like this, I don’t care if you are 10 or 80. At this point they could release farting sounds and keep selling. And the fans will be calling the master piece, and keep streaming. I am sorry if I offend someone. I mean I understand catchy music would sell regardless of how generic it is, but how anyone would willingly buy and mass stream this is beyond me.
Its because they are a product if you believe people with real ralent these days get the same amount of hype them one must be living under a rock . Have you noticed how every media used to call them ‘big sensational ‘ before they had a big fanbase and know the are called , big and sensational and a ‘GLOBAL hit ‘ . Notice the word GLOBAL . like they are just putting their words in your head . They have been hyped up and still are hyped up insanly. Them delulu fans just repeat what they have been told . OMG they are so big worldwide international famous omg yes the biggest boy group omg yes just likr the beatles . Yes we army are international .

Princessssss

Established
tbh when i first heart sugas „the last“ it gave me crazy chills, i still get sad whenever i hear that song cause this lyrics are so deep and dark.. i thought about this „old me is dead“ thing a lot (actually in another translation it said „i killed him“ so this made me even more worried), i still don’t know how to interpret this.
yoh this is a old post but I never knew that he had lyrics like this
if it means I killed him it reminds me of the black swan concept to kill oneself to reach evil or sumn it seems like possesion to me .

I understand your irritation with this. Also, I'm not even being sarcastic when I say this, but if they DID happen to post some type of stupid trending thing involving farts, that'd become a thing kids and teens would enjoy and tell each other at school 24/7, yep it's that bad. At my school, surprisingly, only a few people talk about k-pop, it's not a thing you hear over here, I'm in Los Angeles and honestly surprised by this. Anyways yeah, kids and teens would probably end up putting that on Tik Tok honestly.

taepeach

Veteran
how mature jimin and jhope, putting the post its over jungkook's member...Even jimmy didnt want to reach over and take it off at 3:00

Also at 1:25 and 2:02 for those games idk why but i found it so creepy and felt weird when tae was able to do those things so fast..like the others are joking and stuff and tae just does it in a split second...and he is known for being a "genius" in games and logic involved things

Shuna

Star
I just looked at Narnia once again, and I noticed a few details, as far from finished the list of articles on Jin's death. I'm marking for the moment here.
First of all as I base myself on the film and that it is produced by Disney, I would like to detail the logo a little. Disney is a Freemason production. And the current animated logo:
The castle of Dracula (in the novel) is on this version, on the river, outside as you can see the path which symbolizes the sun, and the river of water (of fire) which symbolizes the moon; And the star, the star of Venus which goes from right to left and therefore inverted, meaning that it represents the part of Hator, when the star is hidden, by the earth:
In Narnia who remember it is written with his friend from The Hobbit / Lord of the Rings:
During a hide and seek, the youngest falls on the world of Narnia. By entering a cupboard, which has a lot of symbols, which I will detail, when I do the article on Narnia. After entering the closet, which has coats (jacket in the KPop), she comes across Tumnus. It is found next to a lantern, a lantern which represents the column of the moon. Then when she returns with her brothers and her sister, he passes after taking the coats, he misses the lantern of the moon or the sun, since the new cycle resumes its course, after 1000 years of respite. Note that the lampposts, the columns begin and end the cycle of the film, the cycle of Venus uncovered when they are on Narnia, the cycle goes from spring to the beginning of autumn and from the hidden cycle of Venus (when are on earth), which is from fall, until early fall.

ASLAN:
Aslan the lion represents the sun. Aslan is also linked to the phoenix, the dragon soul, while the moon is linked to the black dragon, the dragon that is not dead. Aslan (Osiris) is the guardian of the world of the dead. The phoenix and the black dragon can be seen in EXO's Mama clip.
The phoenix separates during the battle, the two camps, like Chanyeol and X-Chanyeol are separated by a line of fire.

THE QUEEN:
The queen, referring to the snow queen (or Snow White (I don't have my dictionary. I will post on the article, which I planned to create on Narnia)).
In his he has:
- The white tiger, visible in Idol.
- The minotaur, master of labyrinths which is a journey of the alchemists, therefore refers to the materialization of body magic.

In film 2, the queen is locked in a glass of ice, which will surely make you remember the NU'EST Overcome clip, the start of which will remind you of the start and end of the Answer d'Ateez clip.

In the first film:
She also speaks of sacrifice, making reference, only if she does not have blood sacrifices (or soul by transition). The earth will be swallowed up with water or fire.
It also has a time, when the fox, who sacrifices himself, for the heroes. At the moment when he sacrifices himself, he is in front of the queen, who can be compared to Hathor accompanied by Seth, and surrounded by 6 wolves. Jonghyun is related to the fox, but also Jin, since the fox is considered the rabbit of the moon, because of its position when looking at the moon, if I'm not mistaken when the moon rises.
When she sacrifices Aslan on the stone table, she wears an outfit of raven feathers. If it is indeed a crow, in any case, it is black feathers.

Some more info on "Lists or questions about the reals authors (Movies, Music, Books ...).".

Last edited:

subsolar

Rookie
Personally, music wise, i really like On and the album. Despite agreeing with their satanic involvement and what is discussed here, i don't think shitting this hard on their music is the point... i, myself, really liked it. Which makes it harder to quit listening to and yes, i liked at first listen. Didn't force myself to enioy it like most armys lol

Personally, music wise, i really like On and the album. Despite agreeing with their satanic involvement and what is discussed here, i don't think shitting this hard on their music is the point... i, myself, really liked it. Which makes it harder to quit listening to and yes, i liked at first listen. Didn't force myself to enioy it like most armys lol
Well, personally, I'm not one to know of their satanic involvement and willingly listen to their music anyways. Also, no one is "shxtting hard" on their music, we're discussing how terrible and satanic it is. Sure, have your opinion but if you can't take it seriously, you might as well go because I have the feeling those who know who they truly are and yet continue listening to their music will start bashing on those who speak the truth, and due to the infinite amount of times that's happened even before I got here, I and other members of this thread do not want to deal with that.

Door

Rookie
Has anyone discussed the Save Me webtoon yet? I havent read all the thread pages yet, so idk, maybe all of this has been mentioned before, i apologize if it's redundant. Warning: SPOILERS!
,832-8329409_save-me-bts-bts-save-me-webtoon.png
In the webtoon Save Me. The whole story revolves around Jin going back in time and trying over and over to save the others.
Namjoon from being put in jail after a fight with a customer at a gas station.
Jungkook from (what first seemed as a suicide) accidentally falling from a building after enjoying the night view.
Jimin from being locked in a hospital where his mother locked him. (Jimin is seen in a bathtub trying to rub invisible dirt off his feet, OCD maybe?)
Hobi from falling off the stairs in the same hospital as Jimin where he is because he keeps suddenly falling asleep.
Yoongi from burning himself alive after his father said no to his music dreams and that he doesnt want him to kill himself like his mother did. Yoongi is the only character in the story who is angry at Jin and hated the fact that he didn't let him die.

Throughout the story Tae brings up things that he saw in dreams, and in the end of the story he tells Jin "I keep seeing weird dreams. In them Jungkook falls from a building, Yoongi burns in a fire, Namjoon in jail..."
The Story ends with Jin trying to stop Tae from killing his father and accidentally gets stabbed. But Jin wakes up back in time thinking about how he could never save all of them on his own.
It's never explained why Tae has these dreams. Why is he so special?

After reading the webtoon I realized that it's about the MV's. And now they all made sense.
Run, I need U, Short Films (Begin, Lie, Sigma, etc.), Highlighed Reels, Euphoria, Fake Love, BST japanese ver, they all seem to be revolving around the same story but in different timelines. The solo songs from Wings can be enjoyed on their own, but they can also be easily connected to this webtoon.
Why that story in particular? The story isn't technically "bad", yes it's very dark and depressing, but i wouldn't say it's badly written or boring, and yet I also don't think it's so amazing that BH needed so much MV's that focus on it. Why are they so focused on suicide and death? Aren't a lot of Bts' fans teens? And why even have a story about real life people where the characters suffer and die?

Also interesting, a lot of the imagery is quite shocking (Jungkook falling from a building over and over), a lot of pain in the story, and yet only the last chapter, in which Tae in rage stabs his father has a warning in the beginning, which I found weird, I think every chapter has to have a warning.

On a similar topic, I was also wondering what the Y.K. meant on the white lighter. I doubt this is connected, but I suddenly remembered how Yoongi joked that Airport staff called him "Yoon Ki Min"/"Yun Ki Min". Is that how his name is written on his passport?
I first thought that - Y.K. meant Yoongi and Kookie, since they seem to be especially close in the MV stories and in the Save me webtoon, but I'm not sure.

Any thoughts?

Last edited:

Bubble_tea

Established
I personally know for a fact, he's just like kanye. Wolf in sheeps clothing, I don't believe he THINKS he's worshipping Jesus, he's saying that because that was an event pre-planned. Allow me to explain: If Justin told his fans he repented and stuff, that would make his fans idolize him even more, or at least a good majority of them. That's the plan, that's lucifers plan for Justin. Even if he wanted to get out, he couldn't because he already sold out. To further bring in more fans for deception, he had to fake that.

Also, I looked in the comment section, many Christians were happy with his lie, of course they sadly don't see he's lying but...that just goes to show you they have more to learn, they're deceived as well because they were talking about how "Oh yeah, Justin went through so and so but he came through and found Jesus!" I guess they don't know he's a satanist that will never repent. How I know he'll never repent? He comes from a satanist family, this was his life plan to begin with, God didn't choose him for that very reason, and because all of these celebrities are part of the plan to deceive us, especially Christians for the trying of their faith. If you think only demons do that, you're wrong, celebrities are part of the plan to tempt us and stuff as well, after all, they're associated with demons in all ways possible.

And if those Christians don't pray to God and repent for idolizing him, they're lukewarm and they're headed to the path of destruction, they're basically idolizing him as well even if it's just a little bit, and sometimes when we sin, we aren't aware of that sin(s) that's why we need to repent every day because there's no day we don't sin.

I know for a fact he went home, did some sacrifices, and then came back the next day to continue deceiving those who happen to fall in it. Thankfully, God told me he was a wolf in sheeps clothing to begin with so I didn't fall for it, and by the looks of it, he told you guys as well, thank him that he did that. I prayed for discernment to recognize any spirits in my life and any spirits I need to know of that mess with my loved ones and even these celebrities so I can pray for myself, my loved ones, and fans, (fans so I can tell them the kind of demons they don't know they're approving of by listening to these satanists) and of course anyone else who needs prayer.
You could possibly be right of course as we will never know the truth but I'm still not sure about it. JB and Kanye West is a special category of famous people who have openly spoken about the current system and that led them to their break down. I believe that they are not made for the Hollywood's standards and demands and they learned it the hard way. It seems to me that they honestly tried to escape from it by finding solace in a different religious direction but they can never be truly free from their shackles as Hollywood takes a hold of them. The latter has also many cults created to brainwash celebs and have them invest huge money on them on the pretext of Jesus's worshipping. So, a great many celebs have created a totally different image of God in their heads. Aside that, many of those famous people who don't engage with God, really believe that Jesus is in fact the devil and the other way around. So, I could definitely see JB as someone confused and misguided.

On another note, I remember someone mentioning Jamal's new tattoo, which is the number 13. It is a very powerful number and there is not an exclusive meaning behind it, but among others, this is the number of the devil according to cabbalists and the book of Revelation. It also signifies the Self in satanism and the thirteen guests at the Last Supper of the Christ, (I had no idea about the last part but I found it interesting especially bc Bt€ had a concept about the Last Supper)

Also,why Vee declares that he is a "good boy" again? This is the second time he says that. Is it a message to the higher ups in America?

Am I the only one that finds weird the "baby mochi", "papa mochi" nicknames? Why all these foreign hosts always treat Jamal like a child?Jamal goes along with it as well. This is getting disturbing all the more.

Kookie's behavior is kinda weird and childish, too.

Last edited:

Bubble_tea

Established
Guys, do you think their fall is already happening? Armyz are seriously complaining about BigShit's management, as they gave them minimun exposure and basically no real radioplay. And the weirdest part is that half of the fans literally claimed that they were unaware of the K1netic Manifesto release. Not to mention that the radio mix was trash. Also, this show listeners calls staffer linked Bt€ to the Coronavirus, claiming that he was afraid that they might be carrying it. Do you believe that the uproar that the virus has created, could also play a part in their future? (This would be unreasonable and unfair in that case tbh)

This answer also caught my attention

IMG_20200226_233241.jpg

Last edited: