BTS discussion thread

Bubble_tea

Established
Sia's voice doesn't mix well with bts at all. And she had like 2 lines in total. They would omit her and it wouldn't make any difference.
I heard some of the other songs as well. All in all it feels like the album is very amature.
Louder than bombs sounds louder than wispers.. I expected it to be more energetic, though compared to all the other songs of the album is okay.
These two songs Inner child and friends especially sound very manifactured! I just imagine them playing in the background of their tv shows. In fact, it feels like that's the entire purpouse of these songs' creation.
Like a begginer singers' first albums have more soul put into it. Ironic how the album is called Map of the Soul but the songs are so manifactured! and that 7 is just a shame (mocking God, because his number is 7 and He is perfection!)
My thoughts exactly. Also they keep on preaching about their underdog sob story all the time and people forget that this is still flexing and arrogance just on the other side of the coin. Extreme "humbleness" is still ego in disguise imo. There is no difference from common people posting about their good deeds on social media. Also, please take a look at the extra bars in Interlude:Shad0w, who is talking to them, supposedly? The demon to whom they sold their souls maybe? The verse with the arrow especially, seemed odd to me

IMG_20200221_144913.jpg

Last edited:

taepeach

Veteran
That was the same but with Jin on his face..

Jimin's solo: you are obsessed with me and i want more of your obsession and power so you can choose out of all different varieties of my alters instead of one!
That uninterested face of yours, the bored tip of your toes
Please, look at me now
Put your phone down, don't even think of turning your head away
Let me know your type
You can pick and choose me, yeah

Oh, I cover your eyes with my hands
Oh, get closer to the secret
I'll take you to a whole new world
Yeah, open your eyes now, go

Look at me who has suddenly turned into a child
The more I look, the crazier I get on how cute it is
Overcoming different tastes and standards
You'll be wanting only me

Yeah, because you are the one who made me

HangingThread

Established
The only thing I can say is, even if it's a fake persona. It's somewhat refreshing to see Jhop3's upbeat playful attitude. Even in the ego song. It's the only one in my opinion worth a stream. The dark occult symbolism is just tiring and depressing. So sick of the freaking fallen angel wings and last supper banquets type photos. Like lay it to rest already. It's one of the main reasons I don't follow or care for this group anymore. I know occult symbolism is in like every group. But in this one something makes me feel down, J!n always looks like he prefers to be home in Korea and can't stand being famous anymore, Ta3 looks like he's on some type of drug, J!min looks more like a woman every time I see him, Kook also looks drugged up, Joon just gives me stuck up "I'm untouchable" vibes, Sug@ is for sure an alcoholic no doubts there, and Hop3 isn't looking bright and happy like he used to do. The end is coming for this group.

Princessssss

Established
That was the same but with Jin on his face..

Jimin's solo: you are obsessed with me and i want more of your obsession and power so you can choose out of all different varieties of my alters instead of one!
That uninterested face of yours, the bored tip of your toes
Please, look at me now
Put your phone down, don't even think of turning your head away
Let me know your type
You can pick and choose me, yeah

Oh, I cover your eyes with my hands
Oh, get closer to the secret
I'll take you to a whole new world
Yeah, open your eyes now, go

Look at me who has suddenly turned into a child
The more I look, the crazier I get on how cute it is
Overcoming different tastes and standards
You'll be wanting only me

Yeah, because you are the one who made me

didnt tea and j1n had some sorth of connection in bst .. . anyways the writers of these songs are again extremely smart with the lyrics , these delulu fans will go crazy about a song of them being lured in . I somehow feel sorry for tea tho when they won the award of artist of the year in end 2018 I think he became extremely emotional when them disbanding and having a mentally though times was mentioned , he has something mysterious to him like why was he hidden before debut I mean idk dont really care either lolz but still its kinda sad . As well as jungkook he went into this industry at a very young age , its really disturbing to think what he might have been through. his song my time or something does seem well fitted , I guess the international writers they have know them well.

Yookhonly

Rookie
D149F875-3A4D-4BC7-A45E-2EE4C838BA6A.jpeg

This piece of text about BT$’ new album can be found on Apple Music.

The part that creeps me out the most is how they state:
’So how much magic could BT$ summon in such a short time, which included a month-long vacation? As the follow-up MOT$:7 shows: plenty.‘

I’ve been researching about spells that can be cast in songs to make the listeners addicted to the song. I’m literally proof of this; when I listened to the song first, I hated it. But then when I listened to it for a second time, I started liking it? And I questioned myself why am I starting to like this when initially I hated it? SPELLS. I’m going to try my best to get away from the album in general. This is happening to @RMYs right now as we speak as they stream the song endlessly to once again make BT$ seem more popular than they actually are. Forced to ‘love the song’. Also the fandom’s groupthink attitude will prevent any fan from voicing out their distaste for the song, pressured into liking the song. I feel for them. I want to help them.

404122F4-8C0E-4584-84EE-8FF064B0C333.jpeg

And here.... well it speaks for itself really. @RMYs are genuinely one of the most brainwashed, close minded and arrogant people I’ve ever come across. Imagine being so influenced by their spells and negative energy that you adore J|n just as much a your new born baby? I genuinely feel for them and it’s our goal to let more @RMYs know that BT$ are definitely not who they think they are.

The truth shall prevail.

Sarasachi

Rookie
I watched the new song, and its a flop...
Even ateez is still a rookie group but absolutely better than them though atez is Masonic too and they have a whole package of symbols in their mvs but they are better, Is it that hard for bt$ to make a simple good song now?!!!
I don't even know what they're doing with their lives...
and what these black wings in their shots, they became a big joke
I don't even know how their fans understand what they see and how their minds work, but they are absolutely blind
They have the kind of fans who will absolutely like any kind of trash released by them and make it to the top even if it was a baby song...

Everyday I ask myself how I was a fan for them for whole 4 years and how I thought they were different and humble, but right now they became worst than the worst and their greed exceeded every level, even big bang who I thought then was the worst and full of symbolism and I used to hate them and I still, they became worst than them, maybe in the near future they will reach to lady g@g@ level....

Last edited:
Hmm what do you guys think? What if its the same act of Kanye Yest "serving Jesus"?? I really hope he is though...after what we've been saying here
The love they say have for Jesus is not real, the same way they use the cross. It's to confuse people, they love their god (we know who) so they will continue with their agenda and fans (mostly pre teens, teens) will believe that agenda is fine and that they are good people because the say they love Jesus, etc.

(I think I didn't explain it very well but english is not my mother tongue and it's very late here, sorry!)

BlackandWhite

Rookie
I don't think BT$ just blasted out of nowhere. Imagine having connections to NASA and putting predictive programming abt events on a global level (discovery of the pink planet, Dionysus statue and LY: Answer album cover type patterns in the sky)
I'll be honest, I'm scared of them. Once I started to wonder whether BT21 is more related to their real story like Van (Lucifer with it's XO eyes and keeps on shining a light on them) observing them for a day and then, offering them to join BT21. It's almost too blatant. They were carefully chosen and crafted for a very big cause. It was planned decades ago. And I don't see the hype of them going down anytime soon. Their sinister plans are just starting to unravel. I might sound stupid but I feel like they'll have a hand in something really really big. Sometimes, I feel like whether they are really humans or smh else. Stupid thought but I'm scared of them. All their bland songs and joyful attire is a mask. Inside they're the harbingers of smh really big and Tea is smh else altogether. Sometimes, when I write these things here, I get scared coz I know for sure someone related to them must know abt this forum. I'm scared because they keep on haunting me in my dreams. So many things are a mystery and we can't do anything abt it.
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention. Yes. I'm convinced that the companies and whoever else stalk these forums. I made a post about 88 increasing and ke1th @pe Feb 9th and 2 days later (after having a deleted insta page since like oct/nov 2019) he decided to post a pic with the same people doing the same evil hand signs talking about upcoming new music.

My post:

His only post so far:
1582354937411.png

So if you ever wanted to say something but wasn't sure if the company will see it. Here's your chance. :D

Sally.H

Rookie
I watched the new song, and its a flop...
Even ateez is still a rookie group but absolutely better than them though atez is Masonic too and they have a whole package of symbols in their mvs but they are better, Is it that hard for bt$ to make a simple good song now?!!!
I don't even know what they're doing with their lives...
and what these black wings in their shots, they became a big joke
I don't even know how their fans understand what they see and how their minds work, but they are absolutely blind
They have the kind of fans who will absolutely like any kind of trash released by them and make it to the top even if it was a baby song...

Everyday I ask myself how I was a fan for them for whole 4 years and how I thought they were different and humble, but right now they became worst than the worst and their greed exceeded every level, even big bang who I thought then was the worst and full of symbolism and I used to hate them and I still, they became worst than them, maybe in the near future they will reach to lady g@g@ level....
It's interesting you mentioned A teez...I was thinking about them a few days ago how big they're getting. I don't know..feels like they're being prepared to take over the mantle from BT$...just a feeling. They released better songs than Bt$ last year and the song answer is better than ON in my opinion. I think we should keep an eye on them...they are already throwing occult signs and they're becoming popular really fast.

as for BT$ fans, they make excuses for every mediocre/bad song they release. I was told the last album was for the fans, and that's why casual listeners or non army$ wouldn't understand. They said this after I mentioned the last album wasn't that great. So it's gonna be really hard for their fans to be disillusioned and see them for what they really are (not just them but the music industry).

wow

Veteran
but the whole story of bt21 and theie correlations to real life dont add up to me, if t4t4 and v4n is the one who lured other members to become part of their cult bullshit, then why th isnt a part of the bighit's staff? probably a handler? we knew he is text's manager but literally we only see it in a picture but no one ever mentions that he is indeed a manager in bh, i almost thought that maybe it was another person who has the same name as him, but i think that is very unlikely, i dont know why they didnt try to publizice about him being a manager? its all weird to me, theyre hiding something, he is much more higher in rank than we thought he is, but im not very sure of it cause he does show mk ultra signs sometimes, maybe it was an act? their whole persona is fabricated after all, and he is smarter than that.

Princessssss

Established
but the whole story of bt21 and theie correlations to real life dont add up to me, if t4t4 and v4n is the one who lured other members to become part of their cult bullshit, then why th isnt a part of the bighit's staff? probably a handler? we knew he is text's manager but literally we only see it in a picture but no one ever mentions that he is indeed a manager in bh, i almost thought that maybe it was another person who has the same name as him, but i think that is very unlikely, i dont know why they didnt try to publizice about him being a manager? its all weird to me, theyre hiding something, he is much more higher in rank than we thought he is, but im not very sure of it cause he does show mk ultra signs sometimes, maybe it was an act? their whole persona is fabricated after all, and he is smarter than that.
I was just thinking that yo bt21 is creeepy af HAHAHAH omg has anyone analysed the weird characters and story lines 859F7AFC-56A8-4738-BFD5-74750DBE9B6C.pngCB609B87-4E5B-4582-AEDD-05D393F08075.png RJ is jins toy/ character

silvertea

Rookie
Guys I'd already pre ordered the album MOTS: 7 for the first time in my life I've pre ordered an album. But I gotta be honest, after listening to all the songs, I'm a bit disappointed. I'll still like the experience of unboxing a brand new album but knowing the songs in them are not my favorites leaves a bitter taste in my mouth. I was expecting too much maybe, the hype was too high, and the songs turn out to be just okay. It is not at the same level of their previous albums at all. I honestly love every album they've put out for one reason or another but this one... is a bit generic and lacks flavour and colour. Idk it lacks heart or something...
There's a couple of songs I like but not enough to make me not feel disappointed. This isn't an album review just sharing my opinion when it comes to the long awaited album.

Also, is there a discord server or something where we can discuss about the stuff we talk about in this forum more casually?

wow

Veteran
View attachment 32694

Jk spent the entire Variety interview twirling and snapping his wrest with a rubber band...

View attachment 32695
View attachment 32696

View attachment 32697

I did a lot of observations about him... and with the help of a psychologist friend of mine. We were actually able to figure out that Jk most definitely has Asperger syndrome.
Social situations are very stressful. And I've seen somebody here comment that euphoria is about MDMA which is something I agree with, since MDMA is prescribed for people on the autistic spectrum to help cope with social anxiety, and help them understand feelings and emotions the way neuro typicals do.
Back in 2016,2017 he'd always carry a finger spinner.

View attachment 32698

View attachment 32699

View attachment 32700

Check the link
this hits different after knowing about the self harming rumours about him, i believe he cuts his wrist in the past, there are pictures where there are cutting scars on his wrist, maybe that snapping bands to your wrist thing is to also help you from not cutting yourself, but it still hurts your wrist to cope with the urge to cut yourself since its not as dangerous as cutting, but excessive amount of snapping can also be dangerous. he needs to get serious help, i see jk the same as i see bieber tbh, lost and wounded, he needs help asap.

silvertea

Rookie
this hits different after knowing about the self harming rumours about him, i believe he cuts his wrist in the past, there are pictures where there are cutting scars on his wrist, maybe that snapping bands to your wrist thing is to also help you from not cutting yourself, but it still hurts your wrist to cope with the urge to cut yourself since its not as dangerous as cutting, but excessive amount of snapping can also be dangerous. he needs to get serious help, i see jk the same as i see bieber tbh, lost and wounded, he needs help asap.
those seemed to be photoshoped, I always look more into some claims bc there are a lot of people making things up for fun

wow

Veteran
Ok guys, a crazy thought has been looming in my head for days, ever since S*lli died. We know that S*lli, H@ra and that girl from BT$ MV were all sacrifices. Do y'all think the members are the ones who carry out the sacrificial rites, more specifically Tea. I sometimes have crazy imaginations where I see Tea luring those poor girls, maybe hooking up and even dating and then finishing them off to 'make his group famous' and then silencing the media and everybody. The day when that girl died was a significant day for vaginal sex rituals and sacrifice. What if the girls were chosen specifically on the basis of their gematria and cunningly murdered by the members themselves. Imagine the biggest boyband's handsome hunk approaching a struggling actress, why wouldn't she imply?
Idk. Maybe it's too extreme but there were so many instances that suggested Tea's got blood in his hands. If he can finish off his gr@n*a for fame, what are random desperate girls?
im sorry but that sounds like a fanfiction lmao i dont think thats how sacrifices work.
there are many elites and handlers behind the scene, controlling her death and sacrifice and planning it since the day she sign that satanic contract, a simple guy from a boyband that has his own handlers cant do shit about it, he just agree with whoever is gonna be their sacrifice and then he do the rituals, the people who decides whether a person is going to die or not is the handlers and elites behind the scenes, you cant just plan someone's death and cover it up on the police, mass media, dispatch,etc alone, you need serious powerful people behind you, and thats not easy.
bt$ is powerful and all but theyre nothing to elites, look at how westerns laugh and mock at them, puppets.

edawntae

Rookie
This is so interesting considering that Tea had worn his CELINE shirt often last year. This year we have Jamal with his Celine jacket. It really does seem like he got him back on his side.
IMG_20200222_134702.jpgIMG_20200222_134715.jpgIMG_20200222_134724.jpgIMG_20200222_134802.jpg

Now it also seems that J1M1N is wearing Teas bracelets too and the one with the interlocking loops was a gift from J1n a couple years ago now.
IMG_20200222_135031.jpgIMG_20200222_135459.jpg
All this during the time when their duet song Friends comes out for their latest album, where they loudly sing that they are soulmates and that they want to be together after bts is no more. I find it hilarious Vee was complaining that the company would not let him release the Christmas song he wrote that he wanted to sing with J1m1n. He was told that the lyrics were to romantic for 2 guys to sing together, but fast forward 1 year and they are allowed to call themselves soulmates and wanting to stay together forever. Doesn't make any sense. The only difference really is that Friends is produced by J1M1N and it got approved. Even though there are no bad words or even dark lyrics Spotify has it categorized as Explicit.IMG_20200222_140510.jpg
Seems like B1gH1t is either deliberately saying that there is more than friendship going on, or they want to keep it hidden, but Spotify was not having it.

Attachments

Door

Rookie
I've been reading this thread for the past few months. You guys are so perseptive, it's really fascinating and fun to think about your theories. I've learned a lot. I espicially really like reading theories on symbolism in MV's and possible meanings hidden in lyrics. I wanted to add a few of my own theories/thoughts and I would appretiate if you give me feedback or any other thoughts you have as I'm not that knowledgable on this stuff.

Something I heard about Freemasonry.
The law of karma is that what you do comes back to you. The way Freemasons interpret these things is that if they tell us, even in subtle ways, and we dont react, then the bad karma is on OUR shoulders. In addition, if they show us what they're doing, and we don't react, and they manage to pull it off - that gains good karma on their shoulders.
Also on this topic, there is thing called "showing of the hand", and it's often done by abusers. An abusive person might "joke" about what a horrible person they are, and when you complain that they treat you badly they have nothing to feel sorry for, because in their mind they've already warned you, you're just either too stupid or masochistic.

I think Piep Piper was a showing of the hand.
BTS say the song is a good song, a reward to armys and a reminder for them to not obsess over them. And the song does start seemingly in a good way, but what is the rest and also the most repeated lyrics of the song?
"Follow the sound of the pipe, follow this song. It's a bit dangerous. I'm here to save you, here to ruin you. Im TESTING YOU. You can throw a fit but it's no use. Dont reject me. Just close your eyes and tune your ears. IM TAKING OVER YOU."
WHAT? Why isnt the song more like:
"please take care of yourself. you've done so much for us, but please now focus on your own life. I'm ending up taking over you"?
BTS have blatantly said that they will ruin you, and throwing a fit is useless. It sounds like it's a real TEST. They're testing how brainwashed their fans are.
They openly say they will ruin you, will you see it? No? Will you pretent that it's not literal? Will you still stay? Yes? Success.

To those who are afraid that talking about theories and stuff is dangerous, I dont think it is as long as that's all you're doing. Look how many people discuss symbology, conspiracy theories surrounding the news, the government, war, the higher-ups, etc. Those people would all be dead by now, especially those who use their real names online.
And also, if they have demons on their sides, and if they're so powerful, wouldnt they use that power to get rid of people who suspect something? I think as long as you dont actively try to take power from someone - they have no reason to touch you. They would much rather make you depressed, degrade you, laugh at you, send their army of trolls so that you kill yourself off with your own hands.
If you're not trying to find "evidence", or do anything drastic, I think you're safe. Because you're not seen as a serious threat. Also, making you think that these people have the power to kill you is a clever way to keep you quiet so you think you're alone and become depressed thinking "How is the world so dark? Does no one else see this? What is wrong with people? This must be the end." And so on.
If you've ever encountered a wild animal, the one thing you never want to do, is run. If you run, they automatically see you as prey/food. What you do is you stand your ground, look at the beast in the eyes, show that you're not afraid, talk to them (to make noise) and slowly go backwards, dont turn your back at them. It's very easy to do this wrong, because if you scare the animal - it can also attack, just out of fear. Like a snake that was stepped on. You show that you're not scared, but you also show that you're not a threat, that you're not here to hurt them or take their territory, then the beast doesnt know what to do with you, why arent you scared of them? Should they be scared of YOU?

Why I dont think demons, or satan has any power.
Look at the stories of Jesus being tempted by Satan. All Satan does is try to persuade Jesus to do something. He says "wouldn't God do this for you if he really loved you? wouldnt he protect you even if you jumped off a roof?" He quotes scripture presisely to mess with Jesus' mind.
Another theory I have, yes, maybe Satan does actually have power, but if so, why doesnt he use it? Maybe because forcing someone to do something doesnt change the persons soul. People dont like being forced to do something they dont like, accepting ideas that they dont see as theirs. Satan cant control someone like that, the person has to want it, beg for it.

Someone mentioned that Yoongi had money problems that the Company promised to help him with. The temptation. They could have used Yoongi's fear and desperation and made him sign a contract (giving away his soul) to BH. Yoongi cant be angry at them, because the company didnt force him, they helped him with money problems. Didnt you want their help? Why are you unhappy now? No one forced you to sign. I also think selling the soul isn't literal. Though I have no clue what celebrities mean, obviously, I havent been there, so this is purely theory, but think about it for a second. What is a soul? It is you. What are celebrities made to do? To change who they are. You want more money and fame? Warp who you are, you are not allowed to say what you truly feel or think. "Here's the script, go and do what we tell you to." There is no YOU if you dont own your words and actions. You dont own yourself anymore.

I apologize for writing so much for a first post, I feel quite enthusiastic atm and can't wait to hear your thoughts.
Also sorry for any possible mistakes, English isnt my mother tongue.

Last edited:

Princessssss

Established
View attachment 32718
View attachment 32719

The empire state, the Eiffel tower, Wembley stadium , the entire RHIYAD was lit in purple ... this is not an expression but a wave, world domination, imagine being that powerful.
View attachment 32722

View attachment 32725
View attachment 32726
View attachment 32727

Remember Bt$ interview with puppies ? When the puppies started peeing, Namj00n said "they're called puppies cuz puppy pees ;D"

To spell a word... to cast a spell !!! Avada kadavra means I will create as I speak.

The more you know lmao!
View attachment 32728

View attachment 32729

View attachment 32730

RAISE YOUR HANDS AHAHA !!!

The Isisian Codes encourages us to view words in conceptual ways so as to use them to encode imagery in objective manners that appear as subjective interpretation. Keep this technique in mind and you will begin to see Occult formulae hidden in plain sight.

When I think about army saying bts world domination. And saying I purple you instead of I love you. This feels a lot like an Orwellian world. Where people speak in Newspeak.

In Orwell's fictional totalitarian state, Newspeak was a language favored by the minions of Big Brother and, in Orwell's words, "designed to diminish the range of thought." Newspeak was characterized by the elimination or alteration of certain words, the substitution of one word for another.
Wow it makes sense even justin biebers favourite colour was purple , what said the deluded fans think it has a deeper meaning than I love u . These boys dont love yall chill

lauren_xox

Rookie
you can be a victim of abuse and dissociation whilst also being a handler. look up Kim Noble's paintings. she was abused as a child and one of her alters (Ria) paints what happened to her and it often shows her dissociating, but also her abusers dissociating before the acts of cruelty too.

I wasn't as horrifically abused as some people in the world as a kid. Only psychological, verbal and physical and even then I didn't bear the brunt of it; my older sibling did. The abuse was from my Mom who was also abused by her Dad when she was younger. Oftentimes abuse begets abuse. When you aren't taught how to love children properly, you're more likely to carry out the behavior that was carried out onto you as a child. Look up ACE (early childhood adversity) scores. You can still be a victim whilst being an abuser.