BTS discussion thread

Bubble_tea

Established
I immediately thought it was him since he was the only person in the picture. **There might be someone else because of the angle, but I’m not so sure at this point.

It’s really sad honestly, especially seeing kid celebrities because they’re exposed to the entertainment industry at such a young age. These higher-ups also look specifically for families where they have problems, challenging backgrounds, or not enough financial resources to fight in court when the truth comes out. Kids have no control/say in their actions, so it’s easier for them to get manipulated and exploited unlike being a young adult where one can see the full picture easily. Pretty much groomed and brainwashed by the elite.
Well said! Also, a great number of celebs come from disfunctional backgrounds and they feel that they didn't get enough love from their parents, that's why they need to feel loved and admired by others, it's purely psychological. Many celebs feel lost because they had no parental guiding so they are so easy to be manipulated by the higher ups, who have replaced their parents, and pretend they care about them, it's rather sad.

About Vee, I meant that I don't understand how could anyone see what he was doing by his eye reflection, I don't see anything unfortunately, would you mind zooming in and highlighting the part where he is caught touching himself? It would be really helpful to the rest of us.

This rapper died out of no where when he was literally on twitter 6 hours ago and TMZ reported his death literally 2 hours after....and he was only 20 years old. The sacrifices are getting younger and increasing in rate...

Omg another one :( I didn't know him but it is so heartbreaking! Is it me or there have been so many deaths lately revolving around black people almost exclusively? I heard that TPTB regard melanin as a high spiritual power as it gives them certain special abilities I feel literally sick just typing this out. :(

Edit: I did a little research on him, and I found out that numerology and gematria play a big part on his death. This guy says that "death" in gematria is of 20 (and pop smoke was 20 years old) Also this took place in his home and his address was "2033", these numbers seem odd to me, especially that "33".

Also this :

I feel so sad about all of this, he was so young, and had endless possibilities.

Last edited:

Sorayahhh

Rookie
Well said! Also, a great amount of celebs come from disfunctional backgrounds and they feel that they didn't get enough love from their parents, that's why they need to feel loved and admired by others, it's purely psychological. Many celebs feel lost because they had no parental guiding so they are so easy to be manipulated by the higher ups, who have replaced their parents, and pretend they care about them, it's rather sad.

About Vee, I meant that I don't understand how could anyone see what he was doing by his eye reflection, I don't see anything unfortunately, would you mind zooming in and highlighting the part where he is caught touching himself? It would be really helpful to the rest of us.

Omg another one :( I didn't know him but it is so heartbreaking! Is it me or there have been so many deaths lately revolving around black people almost exclusively? I heard that TPTB regard melanin as a high spiritual power as it gives them certain special abilities I feel literally sick just typing this out. :(

Edit: I did a little research on him, and I found out that numerology and gematria play a big part on his death. This guy says that "death" in gematria is of 20 (and pop smoke was 20 years old) Also this took place in his home and his address was "2033", these numbers seem odd to me, especially that "33".

Also this :

I feel so sad about all of this, he was so young, and had endless possibilities.

Same, i was really really Sad not gonna lie, but like you Just Said, it's Always a Black person and i Just thought about it right now, the Young western ladies, why are they not dying but it's Always the boys?

Bubble_tea

Established
Same, i was really really Sad not gonna lie, but like you Just Said, it's Always a Black person and i Just thought about it right now, the Young western ladies, why are they not dying but it's Always the boys?
I think this happens for a number of reasons. First of all, many of them are rappers who sing about drugs, gangs etc so it creates a convincing story for them to attribute their death to these causes.Most people won't think too much of it, they will consider it foreseeable. So, they are well fitted for that narrative. Also, some dark practices regard black men as the epitome of masculinity energy wise, more than other races. TBTP comprise almost only men, so it makes sense, because they worship the masculine power and strive to destroy the female energy. Lastly,about the color issue in general, part of the dominant sinister cabals are the most racist people on earth, who believe that the white skin is superior(these are the same people who believe that are the descendants of fallen angels and other superior species who happen to be fair skinned, it's a very complicated matter) and are behind KKK, Hitler, etc. Most powerful banks and companies have links to and are funded by these racist cabals, and the same stands for Hollywood no matter what they are claiming.

Last edited:

mimis

Established
Hey just to let you (or anyone interested) know: Japan is overdue for "The Big One" which is an earthquake in the Nankai trough - directly underneath Tokyo. It occurs roughly every 100 years. Now the interesting thing is the typhoon from a while back. A few months ago last year Japan was struck by (and I quote from the BBC) a "once in a century" Typhoon. Typhoon Hagibis. If you're into climate science like I am, specifically geology (which I'm working towards studying at Uni) you'll know that the earthquakes from the last decade in both Haiti and in Taiwan were predated by large typhoons. What the typhoon does is it places stress on any existing already-stressed faults by causing landslides and displacing the soil and rock, allowing pressure to be released in the form of a quake. It isn't applicable to all areas, but might be to Japan.

I really have to stress that this is LONG overdue. Like it should happen any year/month from now. And it won't be like 2011 because that quake was in Sendai (Northeast) and did not affect Tokyo at all, and was not caused by the Nankai trough. It was also able to be detected. The reason the inevitable Tokyo quake scares people is because 1. it's a megathrust (so you can't predict it hours before, and it's cyclical aka it returns after a period of time which in this case is roughly 100 years) and 2. it's Japan's bad luck that they built their MOST POPULOUS CITY on top of the Nankai trough. It will cost billions globally and may send us into recession if Tokyo is hit.

edit: does anyone follow @2020predicts on Twitter? He predicted the coronavirus, Boris Johnson winning the election and plenty other trivial frivolous pop culture stuff. But last year for a short while he predicted some dark stuff and one of them was a "huge earthquake in Asia". Plus the astrological date for the last few Nankai megathrust quakes in Japan lines up to present day...
Thank you very much for the information! Hopefully nothing happens to Japan!
I just followed the account on twitter and the first tweet I saw was: Justin Bieber x BTS
I guess we'll have to wait and see...

mimis

Established
I've reached the point where I believe 9.5/10 of armys are considered dead to me. I'm sorry if that's rude, I don't consider anyone here like that especially since you know the truth, even if you are an army. The armys I'm talking about are armys like this, and armys that have fallen so bad they are willing to mock us, and not even care even if they do believe the truth.

Future armys that battle with watching bts, I don't dislike them either because most of us here are in a battle with leaving bts. Personally, I have finally been delivered about 2 months ago so now the only news I ever hear about bts is when I come here. For every other person and/or army here battling, continue, you're trying, you'll win both the battle and war. Ain't no demonic vessel is about to overpower you, bts aren't even human anymore, they're demonic spirits as far as I'm concerned, including any other satanic celebrity.
Oh, don't worry...it's not rude at all! I feel the same way. I am not an army, I guess I was at some point long time ago but I stopped ever since I found this group. I wasn't active for a while and so I decided to become more active lately, partially because of their upcoming album and partially because of the sacrifice hints, hidden in their mvs. I am also interested to see their careers after millitary and which group will replace them. So you know how it goes: You click on sth and then you get recommended other stuff related.. and I just stumble on these things and share them here.
Personally I know they are gone and I know there is nothing we can do about them. God told people that they pray and care more for the rich than they do for the poor and I am constantly thinking about that. But you know Satan wants all our attention and he always finds a way to get it. He is deviding us with doubts and very smart and calculated moves (like hints and referances in music videos, movies and interviews of celebrities and stuff) but at the end we are the ones to lose, because we spend our time on thoughts and worries about something that doesn't matter a thing to our life or future.. Even if bts is just messing around with truthers or even if there is an actual sacrifice within the group it's already planned and there is nothing we can do about it. We can only come afterwards here and say - "yeah we knew, we predicted it" but that won't fix anything for anyone..and it won't make our lives better, happier or solve our stuggles!

P.S. I am sending blessings to everyone here on the forum! It's so great to find people, who can understand you and who you can relate to! I am happy and blessed I was able to find this thread when I did. Whatever happens with bts, I am sure we have a purpouse exposing the evil within the industry and even if we were able to make one person see the truth it would be something increadible, because there are people, who live a lie their whole life and die blind! Bts fans are some of the most obsessive fans ever, to a point where they become dangerous for themselves. And if they do not see the right path they will be like sheep led by wolves in sheep clothing...led to Hell, not Heaven!

Chai

Rookie
View attachment 32261
View attachment 32262
View attachment 32263
View attachment 32264
View attachment 32260

"Drinking Strawberry Juice with my Father"

No wonder his favorite lyrics is Juice by Lizzo.

Food for thought. Not assuming just thinking. The more we know ‍:rolleyes:

Forgot to add something. Hope during his birthday Vlive was saying : "I love strawberry berry berry!!" Lol
View attachment 32265

Art imitates life.
DAMN!!! SPILL THE TEA! No wonder his eyes look so damn dead and lifeless as if he was on something.
That recent shirtless pic of him don't sit right with me at all. His eyes are so lifeless

BlackandWhite

Rookie
Thank you very much for the information! Hopefully nothing happens to Japan!
I just followed the account on twitter and the first tweet I saw was: Justin Bieber x BTS
I guess we'll have to wait and see...
I actually believe this prediction. I know someone mentioned that any western artist that BT$ collabs with starts flopping afterward and JB has been having breakdowns lately with his pink hair so I think the end is near for him (musically). Not too hard to believe with his latest album.

Here JB starts tearing up when he talks about wanting to protect B1ll1e and we already know based on his last single that he's been molested as a kid in the music industry.

http://instagr.am/p/B8j4oBvlTQw/
1582163079281.png

Or He'll just be reprogrammed like S@m Sm1th. He just ended his illness oops rehab mk ultra reprogramming.

And came back with a video that screams dissociation. Singing mannequin heads?

1582163448267.png

Last edited:

wow

Veteran
I actually believe this prediction. I know someone mentioned that any western artist that BT$ collabs with starts flopping afterward and JB has been having breakdowns lately with his pink hair so I think the end is near for him (musically). Not too hard to believe with his latest album.

Here JB starts tearing up when he talks about wanting to protect B1ll1e and we already know based on his last single that he's been molested as a kid in the music industry.

http://instagr.am/p/B8j4oBvlTQw/
View attachment 32383

Or He'll just be reprogrammed like S@m Sm1th. He just ended his illness oops rehab mk ultra reprogramming.

And came back with a video that screams dissociation. Singing mannequin heads?

View attachment 32384
this is so sad, he said he wanted to protect her for not ever changing her music and all that but i dont think thats the real case, he wanted to protect her from all the sickness in the industry, cause she might ended up like him :(

i honestly dont hate bieber, he doesnt scream evil to me, he is just lost and messed up because of the industry and the trauma he has to endure, his whole life is controlled and thats just sad, hope he finds a way to light someday.

Bubble_tea

Established
Tbh, I have mixed feelings when it comes to JB, his public image is not good, he throws tantrums on his wife, slams the door behind her, and they seem to be in a very abusive relationship overall. I know that all these are results of his own abuse yet, to me, mental illnesses are no excuse for people to treat others like that. On the other hand, he confessed that he sleeps in a hyperbaric chamber and relies on drugs to wake him up every day and that is extremely depressing, he truly has suffered a lot, I don't hate him either and I feel sorry for what he had to endure but he has to seek help and reevalute his actions as this is a tricky situation.

In other news, it is revealed that Bt€ will comeback with a theme similar to "NO" era ('On' is 'No' in reverse), there is also black and white scenery, the duality is strong once again.

Is there a secret, more sinister meaning behind "On" and "No" words? Bc clc also did a similar word play on the exact same words. This girl is also holding a black cube (saturn) with "No" and "On" on it. Or maybe they are following Crowley's doctrines that encourage his followers to reverse words for more demonic power.

Also, is J00n promoting transgenderism/non-binary now? And ofc armyz would say that that is a statement, he never does anything spontaneously. This is him at the airport heading to NY

IMG_20200220_023955.jpg

Last edited:

Bubble_tea

Established
Hopefully this helps! As I mentioned in my previous post, I suggest you put brightness at the fullest since the detail is hard to see. I’m viewing the image from my phone, so it was easier for me to see.
View attachment 32402

Oh man, this hits different for me since I listened to his songs recommended by my friends. They really like his music and also support him since he’s a New York rapper, so I was like, “Ayye, represent!” as well.

I used to joke around that his bedtime is at 6 AM. xD Makes me remember in an interview where RM was saying, “Sleep is good for you!” and Taehyung was like, “Yeah..?” in confusion.

Sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night, like 4 AM— to see that he’s replying to comments or he had a live stream. I get that there’s a time difference between Korea and US, but there is a lot of international ARMY waiting to have a response. However, this also happens with people in Korea too since V would be texting when international ARMY are still in school. Meanwhile, K-ARMY are either waking up or sleeping. Wish there’s a balance for both worlds, but he might just be doing energy harvesting.
Omg, yes, I think I can see it now, thank you so much for taking the time to explain it to us! Are we sure that it is not a deformation due to zoom-in, though? Nevertheless, nothing is impossible with them anymore.
Twitter is in hysterics right now! and im curious to what the mesaages will be in their songs, by the title and description it seems like they might reveal something
I read that one of their songs is going to be about the haters, "Respect" also sounds like it has the same concept. Generally, I believe that only Vee keeps staying true to his emotions (funnily enough) and transcends them into his songs. "Inner Child" seems to be like that as well. Maybe Kookie's song will be that way too. Some other title tracks seem to have the same repetitive, ingenuine and generic root of their past songs imo (singing about haters while flexing on their status, "love" for armyz etc etc, nothing really new) I too hope that things are different this time.

Last edited:

mimis

Established
Pals, this is getting very serious!!!
The Government in China is burning people alive because of the coronavirus!!! And the world news are reporting only 2000 deaths in total, when indeed they are MILLIONS!!! Cuz would the government burn people alive if the victims of the virus were just 2000, would they also build an entire hospital in 6 days if they had nothing to worry about? It feels like the end of the world but there is still a long way. Imagine what will happen when they start WW3...
Warning: Disturbing content

Bubble_tea

Established

So many armyz are claiming they are gonna stay up all night/set their alarm to wake up in the middle of the nignt just for streaming the new song (many of them are young kids who still go to school) and this tweet of their team indirectly encourages them to do that.

Also, if you click on the link, it shows J-h0pe's character trying to overcome his stage fright. This mentor appears out of nowhere in a unicorn form (there is a demon that shows up as a unicorn according to demonology) to strengthen him. When his performance is done, there are some dark, weird figures surrounding him that end up jumping back into him and he "absorbs" them (at 2:40-2:43). Did Bt€ just admit that they have alters/are demon possessed when on stage, in a "cutesy" way???
Edit: Also, just before his performance, too many creepy, red eyes stand behind him, watching him, (supposedly the red eyes symbolize the haters, but they showed up seconds before his dancing and combined with the fact that those faceless figures ended up inside him at the end, was scary and seemed demonic. I think those eyes belong to the figures in reality)

Last edited:

Princessssss

Established
I feel like this new album will be their last one or something. Funny how al these companies are collabrating with them its like bighit is squizing the money out of the situation. From the tickets to pre ordering the album to the winterpackage books and whatnot. Besides that it is expensiveeee the obsessed fans wil do anything for their oppas. ‘We want to meet you army”. Yeah right where in the crowd as a lightstick admist thousandssss of other hypnotised. But can you blame these girls. For so many years being fed their content you will turn like that. The only one profiting from this is bighit and the agenda (nwo nstuf) . If the members are sane I dont think this live makes them happy they prob feel very lonely (ironic eh) . And the obsessed fans well they wil come to a point where there obsession wil turn in to sadnes as they realise the reality ( them having s partber or whatnot) . But tbh I dont feel sorry for the members I guess fame comes with a price

mimis

Established
I never noticed that BT$ used the baphomet sign in the beggining of their careers so often. Especially RM (since he spent his childhood reading into satanic stuff, he definitly knew what he was purposly doing. Others...I feel like they didn't care and did whatever their managers told them to do, because you know...money! But now they are too high in the pyramid, they all know at this point exactly what they are doing clearly! That is because their ignorence led them to greed, which led them to despiration and selling their souls, which will eventually lead them to Hell. And you know what Dante Alighieri wrote about Hell:
"Abendon all hope ye who enter here"
btexposed.jpg
btexposed1.jpg
btexposed3.jpg
btexposed4.jpg

btexposed5.jpg

Truthteller

Veteran
I have not posted in a while, because I don’t follow BT$ anymore. I occasionally come back to this website and its threads through, there are other interesting threads and articles. But I will say this, the reason I stopped was because they were really giving me bad vibes, to the point where I felt repulsed and creeped out by them. I don’t have this feeling about all mainstream celebrities, only a few such as Beyonce and Jayz, Tom Hanks, Taylor Swift... For example Justin Bieber doesn’t give me a terrible vibe despite all his bad behaviour and being an obvious industry pos. He can feel his humane side and you can see his suffering.
For one I never was fan of the music, it was mostly the other content that I at one point found entertaining. However over time, that stopped and turned more into a feeling of what happens next with these people. Of course as time went by more and more evidence of their/their companies involvement with very dark and degenerate things surfaced which is what gave rise to these feelings. I truly belive they/the compnay is involved in some very nasty things, more so than other industry peers. I no longer can distinguish between them and the company, they are two sides of the same coin. Whatever benefits the company benefits them and vice versa. So i found myself to not only not enjoying, rather causing distress for myself. Most of you probably can’t relate since you still eagerly follow them, but maybe what I write will be inspiration to free yourself from it.

Retrospectively I now cringe at the time I spent watching or discussing them. In many respects I am much happier now that I am back to my old ways, my mind and time are not wasted by what has zero benefit for me of those around me. This industry is guilty of the great deception of the young, through occupying and influecing the impressionable and developing minds by such things. Any excessive minute spent on any industry pawn is a harm to you and a win for those who seek to control your free minds. Use your free time wisely. As I said it is all one big show that manipulates and decieves. At least with fiction you know it is not real, and you can immerse yourself into it. However with these people, it is a made up reality used to take your money, time and soul.

On upside it did open my eyes to a lot of the hidden secrets of the industry and the occult, which I am thankful for.

Last edited:

Bubble_tea

Established
And the main song is basically nothing more than a worship to Inana ( s4t4nist's fav moon goddess famous for giving sacrifices to .. by sick elites or entertainers ) .. it's only a praying chant to inana (notice how many deaths surrounded their comeback ) and sia participated in it and sheeple will all chant along those words at the tour..which will only take the youngsters more away from the little faith in GOD they have left in them ..

It will be more clear when the
songs gets out from the hell pits of their studios completely...

And yes why wouldn't we have a song nameD MOON on the album which is specially sung by none other than jin (good bye jin? )..
This!!! Also, they are working with Tik Tok now (which is known to sell info to the Chinese, it also does a full face scan on it's users and sells their data) as it had the exclusive "privilege" to release a segment of their song hours before it's official release. Tik Tok is way too popular rn among youth, more so than Yt and other internet platforms, they strive to be top of the top for good and they want to be fully established worldwide, armyz themselves said that this is gonna be their biggest act.

About the "moon" song, isn't Jin also a moon child? This is gonna be interesting. Also, an eclipse occured on February 19th called "Occult Moon" and I read that some pastors considered it a doomsday sign (personally, I don't agree with this, but the fact that this energy can be harvested for evil deeds is absolutely true as it is a super rare phenomenon so we are talking about some tremendous energy here) . Bt€ has a history of releasing songs related to info that Nasa drops afterwards (their connections are unbelievable) so there might be a link.

Last edited: