BTS discussion thread

mimis

Established
I am sorry *not bts related but very important*
But+it+more+resembles+the+wako+clock+tower+in+japan+_117a0b584b9f57888b3014d1e57bd6c9.jpg
This is the Tower that was build in 2011 but was in the illuminati cards since 1995. This year's olympics are going to be held there from what I've heard (24.07.2020 - 09.08.2020)
I am just worried because I suspect there is going to be an assasiation or weather disaster or both. Because we know the elite already has the power to control the weather.
I am very scared and decided to post this here in case some of you are thinking about going there. I don't think it's going to be a save place to be, so just keep that in mind!
After the release of the coronavirus I don't think the men in power have any mercy on people. For them we are nothing! Just look at how care free Bush was after 9/11. He was worried more about his image than the death of 2977 people! :mad::( I hope we don't have another 9/11... like 24/7 cuz we never know how twisted elite's plan for establishing the NWO is!
Take care and God bless <3

BlackandWhite

Rookie
View attachment 32184
This is the Tower that was build in 2011 but was in the illuminati cards since 1995. This year's olympics are going to be held there from what I've heard (24.07.2020 - 09.08.2020)
I am just worried because I suspect there is going to be an assasiation or weather disaster or both. Because we know the elite already has the power to control the weather.
I am very scared and decided to post this here in case some of you are thinking about going there. I don't think it's going to be a save place to be, so just keep that in mind!
After the release of the coronavirus I don't think the men in power have any mercy on people. For them we are nothing! Just look at how care free Bush was after 9/11. He was worried more about his image than the death of 2977 people! :mad::( I hope we don't have another 9/11... like 24/7 cuz we never know how twisted elite's plan for establishing the NWO is!
Woof thanks for mentioning it I was planning to go actually. Don't be afraid to include stuff not BTS related. The entertainment industry is just one piece of the puzzle.

subsolar

Rookie
Speaking of sacrifices I found this article about Jin. If you have time read it. It explains everything in detail.
View attachment 32174View attachment 32175View attachment 32176
After I saw the new photoshoot I remembered the scene in 'Blood, sweat and tears' in which Jin is standing up in front of the group for one last time and something bothers him so he turns. And I noticed he often looks back in the mv's. And V opening Jin's eyes for the evil.
I think Jin will be sacrificed this year and will become part of the 27th club. I don't think they are going to wait 11 years.
Also, House of Cards backwards sounds creepy once you know it's are put there for a reason and it's not just a coincidence!
It's about Jin!
View attachment 32177
Something will happen on 19 Feb 2020 (after 3 days). It's very important date to the elite and it was purpously put in Run music video 4 years ago. They are way ahead of us. It's crazy.
this breaks my heart. i'm trying to stop caring about these boys. their hearts are tainted yet i can't bring myself to despise them.. it really hurts and it kills me to know there's a high chance of something really happening to j1n. i fear for him.. i hate this. Hate it so much it hurts so much

Bubble_tea

Established
Their tracklist has been released. Also,in one of their songs features Si@, who is linked to p*dophilia according to this site. Troy3 Sivan co-wrote "Louder than Bombs", for some reason the title gives me the chills (considering the latest events) do you think it is predictive programming?

Last edited:

mimis

Established
Their tracklist has been released. Also,in one of their songs features Si@, who is linked to p*dophilia according to this site. Troy3 Sivan co-wrote "Louder than Bombs", for some reason the title gives me the chills (considering the latest events) do you think it is predictive programming?

May be they will make the song ON a single with a music video and have the seperate version with Sia also, like they did with Nicki Minaj.
btw I saw that video of a guy drawing bts shirt and selling it on ebay for 1$ (with a goal of reaching 6$) but bts crazy army offered a fortune for it :D
Wow, never thought if you sell bts diy merch you can afford to buy a hause! Is there a bighit law, can you get sued if you sell bts merch or it's fine?

BlackandWhite

Rookie
May be they will make the song ON a single with a music video and have the seperate version with Sia also, like they did with Nicki Minaj.
btw I saw that video of a guy drawing bts shirt and selling it on ebay for 1$ (with a goal of reaching 6$) but bts crazy army offered a fortune for it :D
Wow, never thought if you sell bts diy merch you can afford to buy a hause! Is there a bighit law, can you get sued if you sell bts merch or it's fine?
I think it is okay because it is considered fan art

Bubble_tea

Established
Yes, that's what they are about to do. Yet, I find their collab a little bit weird given Si@'s alleged involvement in those sinister circles. And they also have a song titled "inner child", I really hope it's all a coincidence. Also, the choice of the title "Louder than Bombs" is somehow unfortunate to say the least,so many bombing attacks occurred this year, it comes across as disrespectful tbh.

Last edited:

mimis

Established
Jungkook's picture gave me deja vu and then I remembered why.
952e956373ef2851ba7563628bdb6639b09e33ee_hq.jpg
Screen-Shot-2018-07-16-at-1.00.13-PM.png
There is a movie with Joaquin Phoenix called 'Don't worry he won't get far on foot', which is about a man who drives drunk and gets into a car accident. Sounds similar?
Apperantly this photo of Jungkook is from 2017 but I saw it just now so all I can say is: Wow, predictive programing at it's finest!

OMG, haha
389131b6245449f08561ed2ff01b48ed.jpg
*looks so creepy though*

Last edited:

wow

Veteran
Hello everyone, I’m new to the thread and VC in general! A lot of the posts users here created are a huge eye opener for those who want to seek the truth/be enlightened on the entertainment industry as a whole. Thank you so much for the research, observation, and speculation shared on this website. ❤

On WeVerse, V posted a selca where he appears shirtless weeks ago. However, if you zoom into his right eye, he is touching his genital which is quite alarming. I’m not sure how many of his fans or ARMY in general catch that, but this photo is disturbing to be posted. The detail wasn’t “in your face” literally, but it was subliminal.

The thought of posting the image was odd since:
• The managers in their team heavily monitor and control content that will be posted on all platforms associated with BigHit.

• ARMY also has minors within the fandom of course, so the selca isn’t appropriate to be sent despite the warning made on WeVerse. V knows what he’s doing and his action is contradicting the manufactured, pure/shy boy image created by BigHit.

My personal opinion is that this picture was taken to create publicity. All forms of press garners attention and makes netizens/locals wonder what’s going on. In a fan’s perspective, he/she will see that the photo is very “charming” and will go crazy. Meanwhile, an outsider will see the opposite and think that was definitely not appropriate.

All of this will further raise more questions in the future.
View attachment 32231View attachment 32230
If you can’t see the detail, that’s understandable since the image gets blurry when you zoom in. Turn on brightness, but also mentally prepare yourself since that can’t be unseen.
honestly, today was a great day, everything is going so good and i had fun with my friends, and then i saw this, its ruined :D
and the fact that he also said armys to post their feet pictures, man, imagine what he did with those photos, i dont want to think of anything, he is so pure and uwu.

mimis

Established
main-qimg-286d124c1499c6097b80b37ed36e9dd9.jpg
Apperantly V commented jokingly to Namjoon on Weverse and people sent him death threats, so he deleted the comment and then RM was attacked by V stans and they even targeted his mom.
This is so creepy. That's why army is delusional. I mean, it's dangerous to have literally an army of youngsters who have no goals in life and all day and night are stalking or thinking about bts...it's crazy! I mean death threats for one comment? R u kidding me? :O
It's true that their fans brought them fame but nowadays it feels like their fans will also be the ones to end them!

:D what the hell :D haha wow....I got a feeling that bts is gonna screw things up one day, they aren't that careful, They are gonna end their own careers with stupid shit like this,no matter how careful they are there will be ppl who can end them with proofs. And there is nothing pure about those guys :D I used to be a fan, until I stopped being lazy and started digging deeper and found this thread. took couple of days to read all the pages :D glad I found my way in here
I agree, but Wow is known to be extremely sarcastic, lmao when she said they were pure, she was secretly hinting the opposite. :D

Last edited:
View attachment 32247
Apperantly V commented jokingly to Namjoon on Weverse and people sent him death threats, so he deleted the comment and then RM was attacked by V stans and they even targeted his mom.
This is so creepy. That's why army is delusional. I mean, it's dangerous to have literally an army of youngsters who have no goals in life and all day and night are stalking or thinking about bts...it's crazy! I mean death threats for one comment? R u kidding me? :O
It's true that their fans brought them fame but nowadays it feels like their fans will also be the ones to end them!
I've reached the point where I believe 9.5/10 of armys are considered dead to me. I'm sorry if that's rude, I don't consider anyone here like that especially since you know the truth, even if you are an army. The armys I'm talking about are armys like this, and armys that have fallen so bad they are willing to mock us, and not even care even if they do believe the truth.

Future armys that battle with watching bts, I don't dislike them either because most of us here are in a battle with leaving bts. Personally, I have finally been delivered about 2 months ago so now the only news I ever hear about bts is when I come here. For every other person and/or army here battling, continue, you're trying, you'll win both the battle and war. Ain't no demonic vessel is about to overpower you, bts aren't even human anymore, they're demonic spirits as far as I'm concerned, including any other satanic celebrity.

taepeach

Veteran
So i guess fans are so attached to tae they will only react defensive over him, but at the same time it can be possible that he really is left out. And tae deleted his comment on namjoon's post so its kind of crazy they really do see everything. I wonder if they deep down get hurt despite the pride they portray

I just wonder if they really are with their parents...their parents must be satanists or part of the occult then to be able to tolerate and handle their sons' behavior, actions, etc to get to where they are now and still eat dinner with each other like nothing...or if their parents are paid/threatened to keep quiet...

silvertea

Rookie
Hello guys!!
I found out about this site 2 years ago but back then I wasn't into bts or kpop so I didn't really read this forum. I still come to this site when I remember checking wich is like, twice a month? But I never come to forums. Today I did, and I finally clicked on this BT$ forum bc I've literally been consumed by them these past few months, it's concerning. I would be lying if I didn't call myself an army, cause I just pre ordered their recent album.
Of course I'm aware of the evils behind the entertainment industry and something like BT$, such a big group, it's impossible for them not to be part or not have anything to do with the shady business. But deep down, we know that it's not the boys that are behind it, it is the company, it is the highest of them, who with connections and stuff were able to make them super popular in the west and worldwide. Not saying the boys are innocent tho, they of course know the industry, but they just aren't directly behind the worst of it is what I mean.
I know what I'm saying is super vague but you guys know what i mean...
Anyway, I'm a fan because I like their music and the artsy stuff they make, and of course I love them, the 7 people who make up the group. Now I'm always weary of any symbolism and stuff, but it's like, I still like them you know? Otherwise I really can't enjoy anything because if we're being real, everything that's big or popular or known it's been in the hands of the "illuminati".
I don't know where I'm going with this but I just wanted to introduce myself to the scene and I also wanna know where you guy's stances are on BT$?

HealingHugs

Established
I just wanted to share this video of a Youtuber I watch, for the people interested in Masonic colour coding etc.
It is just her talking, she doesn't do anything fancy graphically or anything, just a heads up. I listen while I do other things usually.

Nice to see some new posters as always. Welcome :)

lauren_xox

Rookie
View attachment 32184

Hey just to let you (or anyone interested) know: Japan is overdue for "The Big One" which is an earthquake in the Nankai trough - directly underneath Tokyo. It occurs roughly every 100 years. Now the interesting thing is the typhoon from a while back. A few months ago last year Japan was struck by (and I quote from the BBC) a "once in a century" Typhoon. Typhoon Hagibis. If you're into climate science like I am, specifically geology (which I'm working towards studying at Uni) you'll know that the earthquakes from the last decade in both Haiti and in Taiwan were predated by large typhoons. What the typhoon does is it places stress on any existing already-stressed faults by causing landslides and displacing the soil and rock, allowing pressure to be released in the form of a quake. It isn't applicable to all areas, but might be to Japan.

I really have to stress that this is LONG overdue. Like it should happen any year/month from now. And it won't be like 2011 because that quake was in Sendai (Northeast) and did not affect Tokyo at all, and was not caused by the Nankai trough. It was also able to be detected. The reason the inevitable Tokyo quake scares people is because 1. it's a megathrust (so you can't predict it hours before, and it's cyclical aka it returns after a period of time which in this case is roughly 100 years) and 2. it's Japan's bad luck that they built their MOST POPULOUS CITY on top of the Nankai trough. It will cost billions globally and may send us into recession if Tokyo is hit.

edit: does anyone follow @2020predicts on Twitter? He predicted the coronavirus, Boris Johnson winning the election and plenty other trivial frivolous pop culture stuff. But last year for a short while he predicted some dark stuff and one of them was a "huge earthquake in Asia". Plus the astrological date for the last few Nankai megathrust quakes in Japan lines up to present day...

Last edited:

Bubble_tea

Established
Hello everyone, I’m new to the thread and VC in general! A lot of the posts users here created are a huge eye opener for those who want to seek the truth/be enlightened on the entertainment industry as a whole. Thank you so much for the research, observation, and speculation shared on this website. ❤

On WeVerse, V posted a selca where he appears shirtless weeks ago. However, if you zoom into his right eye, he is touching his genital which is quite alarming. I’m not sure how many of his fans or ARMY in general catch that, but this photo is disturbing to be posted. The detail wasn’t “in your face” literally, but it was subliminal.

The thought of posting the image was odd since:
• The managers in their team heavily monitor and control content that will be posted on all platforms associated with BigHit.

• ARMY also has minors within the fandom of course, so the selca isn’t appropriate to be sent despite the warning made on WeVerse. V knows what he’s doing and his action is contradicting the manufactured, pure/shy boy image created by BigHit.

My personal opinion is that this picture was taken to create publicity. All forms of press garners attention and makes netizens/locals wonder what’s going on. In a fan’s perspective, he/she will see that the photo is very “charming” and will go crazy. Meanwhile, an outsider will see the opposite and think that was definitely not appropriate.

All of this will further raise more questions in the future.
View attachment 32231View attachment 32230
If you can’t see the detail, that’s understandable since the image gets blurry when you zoom in. Turn on brightness, but also mentally prepare yourself since that can’t be unseen.
Hi sweetie, I am happy to have you in our group, also, thank you for your contribution!

May I ask how we drew the conclusion that Vee was touching himself? I am not trying to discredit you or anything, it's just I don't understand how one can see that by looking at his eye :3 Regardless of whether this is true or not, I 100% agree with you, Vee appears to be nude in this photo and wanted to emphasize that, he knows exactly how to make armyz attached to him. He also stays flirting with them on Weverse and he even "flirted" with Kookie on Valentine's day, needless to say that fans went crazy about it. He is a great manipulator, all while claiming that he dispises shipping.

So i guess fans are so attached to tae they will only react defensive over him, but at the same time it can be possible that he really is left out. And tae deleted his comment on namjoon's post so its kind of crazy they really do see everything. I wonder if they deep down get hurt despite the pride they portray

I just wonder if they really are with their parents...their parents must be satanists or part of the occult then to be able to tolerate and handle their sons' behavior, actions, etc to get to where they are now and still eat dinner with each other like nothing...or if their parents are paid/threatened to keep quiet...

I've read somewhere that parents are the ones who sold the celebs to higher ups, bc they are greedy for the money (they are not necessarily part of the occult, just broke and desperate) and once they decide to free their children from the system, Hollywood execs ban the contact with them, since they control everyone who comes close to them, while brainwashing the celebs into believing that their families want to hurt them. But Bt€'s parents seem to totally comply with their rules. Sometimes execs hire them as handlers (ex Britn3y Spears), and they are too money-hungry not to accept the position,maybe that is the case with them.

Last edited:

Bubble_tea

Established

I still don't get how they manage to film in all of those places without getting noticed. They literally filmed their new song at Grand Central Terminal. Even if they performed early in the morning, no one had said or leaked anything about it, armyz themselves were very confused, my guess is that they either perform some kind of magic like Taepeach has pointed out before or people passing by clearly don't care about them as much as the media and fans insist to claim all the time to hype them up.

Side note: Vee looks mad and miserable once again

Edit:They released more promotional photos and we can see J1n holding the pomegranate again (the fruit of the dead, which also stands for sacrifice in freemasonry). Also, is Sug@ blatantly wearing a kabbalah bracelet on his right arm or I am just imagining things? Additionally, black roses are placed next to him, which symbolize death, mourning, and despair according to Google.

Last edited:

Shuna

Star
View attachment 32267
View attachment 32268
View attachment 32269
View attachment 32270

Speaking of BTS performance at grand central terminal anybody watched this movie?
Speaking of 2:22, even if it's upside down in the video where I fell back yesterday on House of Army, on the investigation for the hour of Jin's death ... Jin is a moment to dress in clock and it displays precisely, finally almost 22: 2 accuracy. Even if it's upside down, since he likes everything he inverted (he also doesn't stop taking inverted photos), on top of that Jin's head would have been hiding, it can be a cause. And the colors of House Army are the same as the main TXT logo. This hour on Jin, bothers me, I can't put it somewhere… In the film, he has an aerial spit, J-Hope, the processing part of Jin. It also makes me think of the clip Yesterday from Xia, where at the end of the world, he also has a crash, during a romantic quarrel, the man leaves the woman. Excluding Jungkook who represents the party, before Jin joins Big Hit, precisely offers a red rose (symbol of passion). It also has a time when the beast of the apocalypse in red is displayed on the wall. If we connect it to Jin, we can link all the symbols of the clips, like the crown of Jesus, symbol of sacrifice, to be redeemed, Jin sacrifices himself for the other members, or even, the stones that Suga threw, the apple that Jin did not eat, and the book, even if it is not the same, the crow, the Jungkook bird. Good I admit for the trumpet, whatever symbol of one of the 7 trumpets of the apocalypse… Finally, full of quite astonishing links.