BTS discussion thread

Bubble_tea

Established

Guys, have you seen the new Bt€ promo pics? Armyz are speculating that it is a reference to the Last Supper or to Plato's symposium lol, I am weeping for my culture. I high key believe that most of them don't even know what they are talking about, they are just trying to make themselves be seen as "deep".
(Note that Aristophanes, a famous playwright, worshipped Dionysus as well.)

Also, speaking of cannibalism, for some reason, I am strongly getting "Hannibal" (the series) vibes from that photo shoot. This show is one of my favorites and
their pics are weirdly similar to this "aesthetic". The show also fully implies that Hannibal was, in fact, the devil/fallen angel. I earnestly hope that I'm just reaching and they didn't insinuate that they partake in those types of nauseating rituals.

hannibal_a_p.jpgHannibal_Cast.jpgIMG_20200212_162743.jpgHannibal_promopic.pnghannibal-e1578864498683.jpg

Last edited:

Guys, have you seen the new Bt€ promo pics? Armyz are speculating that it is a reference to the Last Supper or to Plato's symposium lol, I am weeping for my culture. I high key believe that most of them don't even know what they are talking about, they are just trying to make themselves be seen as "deep".

Also, speaking of cannibalism, for some reason, I am strongly getting "Hannibal" (the series) vibes from that photo shoot. This show is one of my favorites and
their pics are weirdly similar to this "aesthetic". The show also fully implies that Hannibal was, in fact, the devil/fallen angel. I earnestly hope that I'm just reaching and they didn't insinuate that they partake in those types of nauseating rituals.

View attachment 32051View attachment 32052View attachment 32057View attachment 32058View attachment 32053
To hell with that. :mad:

lightmightgirl

Veteran
Hello, been on hiatus. I heard about the news of Goo Soo Jung who was featured in a BT$ video as well as the series of Gobl1n. This death (not specifically her) but a sacrifice would have been announced. Notice how she died on the 7th of February yet her death was announced on the 12th. Again, I repeat she died the 7th. No need to explain why this is important. But for those who insist on proof: Here you go: Concept album involves the #7.

Kobe Bryant's sacrifice # 41 jersey #24 which can also equate to 6 an important # in the illuminati. Goo Soo Jung's sacrifice #'s are 3.3.6.6 whole sum# is 42. Her name starts with a 7 and ends with a 7.
Born on April 24,1995= add all those #'s up and it equals 43 or broken down to 7.
With Seoul- 6.6.3.3 numerology. If you go back to all my other predictions these artists are always linked to another death with their numerology backwards. Next sacrifice will be with 43. Don't forget Goo also starred in a weirdly named drama called Solomon's perjury.
Note this:

I am now 150% convinced all the recent deaths like Goo, Kobe, and Juice Wrld are for their success. They will pay and their leaders too.
Notice how many kpop artist's are going back on IG live begging for someone to hear their sorrows. It is russian roulette. Someone is next and they do not know when they'll be on the hit list.I believe some are actually murdered with no knowledge before hand.

https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/bts-discussion-thread.3453/post-260258 predicted back in January.

Halsey's Gematria is actually significant too, I wouldn't be surprised if something happens to her too.

Last edited:

lightmightgirl

Veteran
I will be working on a long analysis on why BT$ member specifically RM and V are linked to celebrities/artists that are into ped-philia. Please let me know if I should do my first Youtube channel blasting their sacrifices for the world to see. The only thing I am worried for is my safety. Suggestions are welcome I will need help collecting tweets, clips, screenshots and more.

Here is a preview:
The NY artist used for their art projects is actually linked to Bill Clinton. Search Clinton Foundation+ Trafficking ring on Google.

I always appreciate reading people's analysis on how evil this industry is. Thanks for the support.

I will be working on a long analysis on why BT$ member specifically RM and V are linked to celebrities/artists that are into ped-philia. Please let me know if I should do my first Youtube channel blasting their sacrifices for the world to see. The only thing I am worried for is my safety. Suggestions are welcome I will need help collecting tweets, clips, screenshots and more.

Here is a preview:
The NY artist used for their art projects is actually linked to Bill Clinton. Search Clinton Foundation+ Trafficking ring on Google.

I always appreciate reading people's analysis on how evil this industry is. Thanks for the support.
Yes you should definitely create a YouTube channel. People already know about other celebrities but they make jokes about the illuminati and stuff not taking it seriously. Plus, I don't know if it's just me, but I feel that the one group people hardly notice these evil things about is bts and other k-pop groups. You'll see blind fans knowing about other celebrities via beyonce, niki, justin bieber, miley, etc but they wouldn't care or wouldn't believe it, but you don't see a single soul noticing these things in k-pop ESPECIALLY bts, so yes it's best to create a channel. More young girls are more into k-pop than regular hip-hop. That would be welcoming.

Of course these girls, (perhaps they have fan boys too but we know it's mostly girls between the ages of 12-25) will come at you in the comments, but whatever, you're blessed for doing something good no matter the "consequences" from these fans. Go ahead!

mimis

Established

View attachment 32051View attachment 32052View attachment 32057View attachment 32058View attachment 32053
tea.jpg
I noticed the little bell hanging from V's wrist. I checked the meaning:
"Bells have a deep symbolic meaning that is associated with the mind and the expansion of consciousness. Bells are also associated with clocks, indicating the hour by ringing. ... Bells symbolize beginnings and endings. Bells are rung at weddings and funerals "
And notice how his hand is pressuring the flower. It might seem farfetched but nothing is coincidence with bts.
I feel like Go Soo Jung's death is a sacrifice for bts! Because if they don't do enough sacrifices the elite will make them irrelevant. So it makes sense they might want to make sacrifices right before their new album release.

mimis

Established
V and Rm are the only ones with something above their head both are top leaders.
only one that got featured in ad.
7 pm. of course.
bts.jpg
I saw they had 3 lobsters on the table. And the Bible says that crustaceans with hard shells such as lobsters, crabs, and shrimp are not to be eaten. So they are already mocking God and his Word and commandments.
Too bad their decieved fandom will see these photos and will jump right into the market for lobsters, because bts shows it ...and it means that's what's cool now, right?
I swear if bts says they are going to commit suicide tomorrow millions of people will follow them and die, even if it's just a joke. That's how blind, decieved and dedicated army is...pathetic!

mimis

Established
View attachment 32074
"Bells have a deep symbolic meaning that is associated with the mind and the expansion of consciousness. Bells are also associated with clocks, indicating the hour by ringing. ... Bells symbolize beginnings and endings. Bells are rung at weddings and funerals "
And notice how his hand is pressuring the flower. It might seem farfetched but nothing is coincidence with bts.
I feel like Go Soo Jung's death is a sacrifice for bts! Because if they don't do enough sacrifices the elite will make them irrelevant. So it makes sense they might want to make sacrifices right before their new album release.
Oh guys, I zoomed the picture and saw it was not a bell but a padlock... May be it symbolises keeping the secrets within the brotherhood. *You will be surprised how many pics he has throwing 'the vow for silence' sign*
v1.jpgv5.jpgv4.jpgv3.jpgv6.jpg
Anyway, doesn't matter cuz he doesn't give a sh*t :D
v7.jpg

Bubble_tea

Established
[
View attachment 32074
Wow, I feel like I learn something new everyday from you guys, great post!! Also, looking at Vee's wrist made me wonder if he has got rid of his kabbalah bracelet at last. He basically would never take it off even when he bathed lol what happened?
Also, Koreaboo broke down some of the hidden details. The author claimed that in the background, we can see some purple lilies, which are associated to death (again) , and royalty. They can be found only next to Vee, aReM and Jamal (Why Jamal, though? I am confused) .Also, in some occult circles, the color purple is associated to high priests.

Last edited:

Sarahsafra5

You should read the kpop satanic illuminati thread
I read some pages of that tread. Very interesting. I’m a little familiar with the satanic influence in the Kpop industry but a newbie in the vigilantcitizenforum. Never been a fan of BTS but I find the symbolism in their videos very intriguing. Curious about the meaning. The satanic hands reach far. The influence they have on a very large group of people is extraordinary. The contrast between their personality on stage/music videos and their personality offstage is also intriguing. One of my passions is psychology and I like to read their body language/behaviour. Looking forward to read the many theories

BlackandWhite

Rookie
Oh guys, I zoomed the picture and saw it was not a bell but a padlock... May be it symbolises keeping the secrets within the brotherhood. *You will be surprised how many pics he has throwing 'the vow for silence' sign*
View attachment 32076View attachment 32077View attachment 32078View attachment 32079View attachment 32080
View attachment 32081
idk if this is an edit or not but imma leave this here just because.
1581563197626.png

edawntae

Rookie
View attachment 32076View attachment 32077View attachment 32078View attachment 32079View attachment 32080
View attachment 32081
The padlock bracelet is one that Vee has worn before
IMG_20200212_205750.jpgIMG_20200212_205654.jpg

Its a promise bracelet from UNICEF IMG_20200212_205814.jpg
All his actor friends or his "wooga Squad" have the same one too.IMG_20200212_205839.jpgIMG_20200212_205824.jpg
It seems that Vee has multiples or he shares it with them.
Also on the topic of the padlock bracelet in their concept photos, Jamal has the Key bracelet to open it which goes along with that VeeMin yin and Yang theory that shippers have theorized IMG_20200212_205612.jpg
IMG_20200212_211121.jpg

BlackandWhite

Rookie
[

Wow, I feel like I learn something new everyday from you guys, great post!! Also, looking at Vee's wrist made me wonder if he has got rid of his kabbalah bracelet at last. He basically would never take it off even when he bathed lol what happened?
Also, Koreaboo broke down some of the hidden details. The author claimed that in the background, we can see some purple lilies, which are associated to death (again) , and royalty. They can be found only next to Vee, aReM and Jamal (Why Jamal, though? I am confused) .Also, in some occult circles, the color purple is associated to high priests.

I think it is interesting that Jin splashed with pomegranate juice. I read somewhere that the forbidden fruit in the Garden of Eden is supposed to be a pomegranate but don't know if it is true.

Bubble_tea

Established
I think it is interesting that Jin splashed with pomegranate juice. I read somewhere that the forbidden fruit in the Garden of Eden is supposed to be a pomegranate but don't know if it is true.
Good observation! I searched up a little about pomegranates and found that this a big symbol of freemasonry among other things and represents Gnosis. The article also said that in Ancient Greece it was known as the fruit of the dead. A freemason explained that this fruit is used to celebrate the Eulesinian rites (festivals to please Goddess Demeter). Demeter's daughter, Persephone, was coerced to marry Pluto (god of the Underworld). Their official mv is released on February 28th and according to wicca, this day is dedicated to the pagans who celebrate the Earth Goddess (Demeter) and a pagan deity named Zamyaz, to whom they offer sacrifices. (I hope that this doesn't mean that they are planning to make another sacrifice). Pomegranates can also be found on the pillars in front of the King Solomon's temple and it is the sacred fruit of Israel since it also stands for fertility. To sum up, this pagan practice is one of the most common ones, people would sacrifice someone in a god's name to make the land fertile.

The padlock bracelet is one that Vee has worn before
View attachment 32084View attachment 32085

Its a promise bracelet from UNICEF View attachment 32086
All his actor friends or his "wooga Squad" have the same one too.View attachment 32087View attachment 32088
It seems that Vee has multiples or he shares it with them.
Also on the topic of the padlock bracelet in their concept photos, Jamal has the Key bracelet to open it which goes along with that VeeMin yin and Yang theory that shippers have theorized View attachment 32090
View attachment 32091

Interesting that these celebs stand for Unic3f, since this "Non-profit" organization is famous for child abuse, money laundering and other illegal activities (they provide people with expired drugs and sell the good stock to rich people in Africa). Many scandals have broken out about them.

Last edited:

Bubble_tea

Established
The fact that Go Soo Jung died on 7 and her funeral was conducted on 9 or smh 'privately' and it didn't go public until 12...like wtf? 7???
And her numerology is also 7. I'm literally shaking after reading @lightmightgirl's post.
What if that girl had no idea? What if she was murdered???? The fact that no one LITERALLY NO ONE cares to know how she died is insane. 'An illness'. B*tch what illness???!! Why does everyone's death cause gets swept under the rug? Why is something as simple as death cause considered private by the family and 'fans'. Why doesn't anyone look into the matter? What's effing wrong?! I'm so done. The tarot card reading was right. Someone's mask is definitely down for me.
My thoughts exactly. Also, I realised that their album release is on February 21st (21+2+2020=2043=9, 2+1+2+2+2=9 the sacrificial number). Their mv release is on the 28th of February (28+2+2020=2050=7, 2+8+2+2+2=16, 6+1=7 again) Their comeback is also called "7". I don't know if it makes any sense cause I totally suck at numerology, but I found it odd.

On a different note, fans are proclaiming that their title track will be called "blind for love". It reminds me again of the "eyes wide shut" axiom. Bt€ has hinted on this before, as they always do when it comes to their combacks. Any thoughts, guys? (Notice the Daniel's lion on the tie accompanied with the "blind for love" phrase, this combination has to mean something)

IMG_20200213_164713.jpg

IMG_20200213_161147.jpg

Also, this:

IMG_20200213_165033.jpg

Last edited:

electrolight

Hello, been on hiatus. I heard about the news of Goo Soo Jung who was featured in a BT$ video as well as the series of Gobl1n. This death (not specifically her) but a sacrifice would have been announced. Notice how she died on the 7th of February yet her death was announced on the 12th. Again, I repeat she died the 7th. No need to explain why this is important. But for those who insist on proof: Here you go: Concept album involves the #7.

Kobe Bryant's sacrifice # 41 jersey #24 which can also equate to 6 an important # in the illuminati. Goo Soo Jung's sacrifice #'s are 3.3.6.6 whole sum# is 42. Her name starts with a 7 and ends with a 7.
Born on April 24,1995= add all those #'s up and it equals 43 or broken down to 7.
With Seoul- 6.6.3.3 numerology. If you go back to all my other predictions these artists are always linked to another death with their numerology backwards. Next sacrifice will be with 43. Don't forget Goo also starred in a weirdly named drama called Solomon's perjury.
Note this:

I am now 150% convinced all the recent deaths like Goo, Kobe, and Juice Wrld are for their success. They will pay and their leaders too.
Notice how many kpop artist's are going back on IG live begging for someone to hear their sorrows. It is russian roulette. Someone is next and they do not know when they'll be on the hit list.I believe some are actually murdered with no knowledge before hand.

https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/bts-discussion-thread.3453/post-260258 predicted back in January.

Halsey's Gematria is actually significant too, I wouldn't be surprised if something happens to her too.
I’m a newbie/silent reader, but wow!! I’m trying to go through the numbers of everyone they have worked or collabed with and so far I’ve only found Ed Sh3eran = 43 (full reduction.) so crazy. I wish more people were awake to this.

View attachment 32075
I saw they had 3 lobsters on the table. And the Bible says that crustaceans with hard shells such as lobsters, crabs, and shrimp are not to be eaten. So they are already mocking God and his Word and commandments.
Too bad their decieved fandom will see these photos and will jump right into the market for lobsters, because bts shows it ...and it means that's what's cool now, right?
I swear if bts says they are going to commit suicide tomorrow millions of people will follow them and die, even if it's just a joke. That's how blind, decieved and dedicated army is...pathetic!
Shoot, I agree. Also, does tae look completely out of it to you? In the second picture, he looks like he's gazing at nothing. Posession perhaps? I don't even know if they even need to get possessed anymore, they're fully fine with all of their dark deeds.