BTS discussion thread

taepeach

Veteran
"Messing up with Satan won't get them far and no good is ahead of them that's for sure!
The prize for making themselves Gods on Earth will be their ticket to Hell !!!"
Does this go for all actors actresses practically anyone on tv?
probably yes
Not sure about a heaven and hell, hellfire for eternity can't possibly be real because that's just messed up damning torture. Isn't God supposed to be all loving and forgiveness, it just seems a bit hypocritical
Religion itself probs is just something to control the masses, though satanic agenda does mock Christianity
Not sure about Islam I did watch a few vids where it claims that we're worshipping satan instead of God, this stuff makes my faith in Islam more complicated
*Idk idk idk
Gosh the information in these forums are quite overwhelming, sometimes makes me depressed that my favourite artists are complete imbeciles who picked materialism and fame over god, but who am I to judge
Well, it is real, no one on this earth is innocent or "good", so it isnt unfair if people go to hell. If nothing really mattered/wasnt a big deal or our actions werent that serious, Jesus wouldnt have died on the cross for the sins of the world. God already has been loving and forgiving all this time, the fact that He hasnt judged the world yet despite all of the wickedness and sin. Most dont care and keep stepping on God and going after their own lusts and temporary/materialistic things. Some have even aligned themselves with Satan to worship Him and even sold their souls. And the sad part is that Satan simply just wants our soul, he has made ways to tempt and lead people to worship him/live by him in subtle ways, which is very dangerous cuz satan has taken over most people in this world, which means they are in bondage to satan and he will lead them to hell with them

And with these celebrities they have to do all these rituals, get demonically possessed and controlled, are in complete bondage and slavery to the elite, mistreated and abused, etc all for fame and money/fortune when with God they could literally be stress free and be satisfied in Him since He will be their provider and forgiven and will experience true love..I really wish they realized that! I still will pray that at least one escapes the music industry and will lead others to escape as well. No matter what ive learned about the occult i still always have that tiny bit of hope that they will change or realize they can still be redeemed and saved. But of course at the end of the day God is the one who truly knows what is going on and who's who.

And i understand how overwhelmed you feel with all of this information, it becomes more and more clearer how our entire society/life has been literally a whole lie and the government/industries isnt really how it seems..but all of this is a spiritual battle and is happening within the spiritual realm, so spirituality has to be included in my response. Sorry for the long response! Hope you have a good day! :) :D

Bubble_tea

Established
I watched a video once and there it is said that: when celebs do X cross with their hands or arms, it means they are both male and female and of the serpent seed. Idk if it's true, I am going to put the video in here so you can decide for yourself.
Of course, there is the X factor show in which all the participants are said to make the X sign with their hands, but when celebrity of a high level is purpously making it I blv there should be a hidden meaning. That's how the elite members comunicate with each another - through signs because Satan's bible is not written as Aleister Crowley said. People who are not transgender are obligated to make their kids transgender in order to please the Devil, like Angelina Jolie and Megan Fox. They put them on hormons at ages of 3yo. At this point when they grow it's extremly, almost impossible to tell the difference. Recently NikkiTutorials admited she was transgender after 10 years of hidding it from her fans and nobody even questioned it. And she is so influential, Satan must be proud of her being able to fool the world! That's why Ellen invited her on her show..it fits their agenda.
But I haven't seen BT*S throw the X sign in pictures or videos. Even if they are not transgender, they are already part of the scheme, so the elite members that own them will force them to make their kids transgender or gay in the future...they are messing up with very dangerous people (most of them are not even people) but messing up with Satan won't get them far and no good is ahead of them that's for sure!
The prize for making themselves Gods on Earth will be their ticket to Hell !!!

Thank you for the video, it was very thought provoking!! Also, as far as I know, the X symbol signifies the praise of the male power (the elites) in some occult circles. It also means life and death (duality) and in some satanic circles it is used to mock Jesus's crucifixion. (a broken cross)

About the serpent seed, so many ancient civilizations were snake worshippers, so it makes absolute sense. They believed that the gift of knowledge was granted to them by the the son of God. Asclepius, the "father" of modern medicine had a snake as a primar symbol to indicate the power of knowledge and it is displayed even now as a medical symbol (in drug stores etc).

Okay so I've been wanting to write about this for a very long time. I know beetees never show any interest in India or having a concert there but a few days ago, I stumbled upon an article about how some of beetees' concepts might be related to Hinduism and the Vedic era's knowledge about spirituality, cosmos and other dimensions. So I'll just rant whatever I know. I don't know much abt Hinduism so if I make any mistakes, feel free to correct me.
- As we know about United Nations and Theosophy and beetees' involvement in it. I found out that one of the main bases of Theosophy is in Tamil Nadu (a southern state in India). In fact, Theosophy is a mixture of Buddhism, Jewish beliefs and Hinduism.
- Now, I've nothing against this religion but Hinduism doesn't really promote an almighty who made the world and creatures. It focuses on energies, other dimensions, supernatural abilities, third eye and stuff. It was the real Hinduism until it got modified and mixed with several other things. It promotes idolatry. There's no supreme God as far as I know. Like Greek mythology, there are Gods for different things like strength, wealth etc.
- One of those Idols is Shiv. Every year, there's this festival celebrated by Hindus called 'Maha Shivratri' to worship Shiv and this year, it's on the same day as BTS' comeback. 21 February. And Shiv is always portrayed as blue in color or he is surrounded by a blue aura every time. I guess it's something to do with the throat chakra but nonetheless, I think it's very interesting that MOTS:7 album cover is also blue.
- As we know beetees and Beatles and Nirvana are very much related. The Beatles went to India in the 1960s to learn transcendential meditation from a renowned guru. There were other artists too like Donovan (His songs are messed up). Now, a group of druggies suddenly wanting to transcend into other dimensions through meditation with other weird cult type musicians is suspicious. Then, Nirvana which is a literal Sanskrit word meaning eternal happiness or smh.
- Using different vibrations to stimulate emotions was known by the Hindu leaders long back. All these 432 hz and 963 hz vibrations are an essential part of meditation or third eye opening stuff.
I think it's far reached but Hinduism has certain aspects which match with the infamous agenda. I've nothing against it but it's interesting how advanced it was. Out of Body Experience was also known to them.
Even though India is a very religious country, there are some infamous cults too and lots of black magic. Even though nowadays people think it's just legend or doesn't exist anymore, I read abt certain cults which might still be thriving. I'll write abt them in a different post.
What a great post! Thank you for breaking it down to us, I really enjoy learning about other cultures and their beliefs. Allow me a little correction though, ancient Greek people didn't actually believe in the Pantheon, the Dodekatheon serves mostly mythological purposes. They basically worshipped Pan and recognized him as the only true god.

Last edited:

Bubble_tea

Established
It's so weird how everything he does really happens. When KTH recommends an artist in his V lives he doesn't show up with kehlani on twitter.

Yet when sug does it he gets invited to their house instantly. I also noticed some strange figures on the side of SG's studio.I've never seen these before but maybe these are figures that have spells put on them.

View attachment 31479

Screenshot 2020-02-01 at 10.58.12.png

Especially the smaller one at the side. I haven't seen these before.
I think these figures are used as an altar for their incantations. Bt€ also have some creepy, similar figures in their home.

Bighit is planning on debuting a new boy group this year, a girl group next year and then another group the year after that (2022)!! So theyve been keeping their trainees ready and prepared..yeah sureee im POSITIVE it was a great opportunitiy for anyone to audition and CLEARLY NOT just a set up to look diverse and open to everyone and dont already have trainees prepared and ready for the company's use!
I believe that Bigshit acknowledges that Bt€ are on their way out and are already past their hype. Not to add that J1n is going to the military next year so not only are they trying to milk them as much as they can till then, but they are preparing for their next big cash-cow substitute.

Also, a little of topic but I've read somewhere that Bt€ said that they had no idea about the true meaning of the mv (or something like that along the lines). So that officially means that they have no artistic freedom in any of their concepts plus they confirmed that their company is a try hard that has turned them into "projects".

Last edited:

Shuna

Star
I think these figures are used as an altar for their incantations. Bt€ also have some creepy, similar figures in their home.

I believe that Bigshit acknowledges that Bt€ are on their way out and are already past their hype. Not to add that J1n is going to the military next year so not only are they trying to milk them as much as they can till then, but they are preparing for their next big cash-cow substitute.

Also, a little of topic but I've read somewhere that Bt€ said that they had no idea about the true meaning of the mv (or something like that along the lines). So that officially means that they have no artistic freedom in any of their concepts plus they confirmed that their company is a try hard that has turned them into "projects".
Speaking of choice, artistic, DKB, even if I'm still sure it was done by the prod (he still uses some symbol, for example, the floor a little raised): DKB made a clip, reverse. Instead of EXO, who exults Mama, this time he shows the system backwards, they are against the whole system and therefore in relation to the symbols, counter Mama. Like a recent French clip "The price to pay" from GIMS, which shows the setbacks of the industry:
On the other hand, I'm afraid for the future, one of the members wears makeup, with the same design as the Taeyong mask of his solo on GTA music from SuperM:
Sans titre-1.jpg

Last edited:

BlueNeon

Rookie
Has anyone seen bt$'s new concept photos? They look so creepy and as usual, fans will be gushing over this. They look like fallen angels and we know the symbolism behind that. :confused: As if the fake love concept phots weren't bad enough! This also reminds me of Billie's video all good girls go to hell where she is a fallen angel as well.
1581353601848.png

1581353662331.png
j00n shows both of his eyes for once
1581353709350.png
1581353748523.png
hmm... i wonder what he is reaching for?

1581353781190.png
I don't like how the water looks so dark like that. It could be representing themselves like a mirror.
1581353872463.png
it's like he's wrapping himself in his wings to protect him from something.
1581353929153.png
1581353960050.png
tea's face is quite hard to make out compared to the other members.

What do you think? What message could they be portraying? :)
These pics really creep me out and I don't like them at all.

taepeach

Veteran
This is by far the most blatant and obvious thing to prove that they have a pact with the devil, they do look like dark fallen angels
Jimin and jungkook look the creepiest....they are also wearing corsets and jungkook looks really buff compared to his face :oops: idk something about his body makes it look abnormal or not natural, like superhuman or something
EQbIGlHWoAA0yO4.jpeg

Tae's like why do i continue to waste my time on this app with these idiots.

He knew exactly the way what he said sounded like. Tae is playing off the "im shy" thing off, yet also trying to show how obsessed/dirty minded their fans are by acting oblivious to their comments

Last edited:

lauren_xox

Rookie
hey guys! had a very interesting dream including about bt$ last night! please read.

so the dream started with me being at a bt$ concert and casually talking to fans at the venue. i saw part of backstage when walking past the venue (dreams are weird lmao) but a girl that looked similar to me was working with them as a manager. she was wearing black and i was wearing white. i think they lost her and thought she was me so i was asked to get back to work and go backstage. In this dream, a new boy group took their spotlight and joined big$hit entertainment, so when fans walked past them they didn’t really go crazy because it was a big$hit concert. Fans were more obsessed with the new boy group. However, I was still interested in them because as soon as I saw them, I had this urge to ‘de-pattern’ them, as in break down their mk-ultra. I brushed Tea’s blonde hair as I walked past but he didn’t really care? Also $uga was talking fluent English which shocked me. However, Jayhope was looking at me like he was waiting for me. I took his hand and we sat somewhere not far from the boys. He asked ‘can you help me please?’ and I said yes ofcourse. So I told him to close his eyes, like he’s flying and he’s free. Wind was blowing on him when we were still inside, and then I said ’the sun shines down on you’ and the actual lights in the room shun on him. He smiled as his eyes were closed. However, he opened his eyes and looked at me with teary eyes. He asked ‘do you really know what is happening to me?’ And just as I was about to hide one of my eyes with my hand (to show him I know he works with the devil himself without saying anything to not get caught), One-eyed himself interrupts us and stands behind Jayhope. Jayhope literally froze. One-eyed asks me to follow him. We went into this dark room, I couldnt see him at all. One-eyed asked ‘how can we trust you? define the word untrustworthy‘ so I answered him saying ‘telling lies, lack of compassion and real communication‘ but I got no answer. And that’s how the dream ended.

TALK ABOUT CREEPY. SO MUCH SYMBOLISM.
That has got to be the creepiest, saddest sh** I've read in a while :(

Hopeful

Star
IMG_20200211_160834.jpg

Notice all the ped0philia going on the wall ..and why in the world would a museum allow such a wall ..this isn't art ..this is depiction of a crime.. and why would mister tae want a pic infront of it .. if it was someone else ..anybody another idol ... i am sure he would have been called out for liking ped0philia..

hey guys! had a very interesting dream including about bt$ last night! please read.

so the dream started with me being at a bt$ concert and casually talking to fans at the venue. i saw part of backstage when walking past the venue (dreams are weird lmao) but a girl that looked similar to me was working with them as a manager. she was wearing black and i was wearing white. i think they lost her and thought she was me so i was asked to get back to work and go backstage. In this dream, a new boy group took their spotlight and joined big$hit entertainment, so when fans walked past them they didn’t really go crazy because it was a big$hit concert. Fans were more obsessed with the new boy group. However, I was still interested in them because as soon as I saw them, I had this urge to ‘de-pattern’ them, as in break down their mk-ultra. I brushed Tea’s blonde hair as I walked past but he didn’t really care? Also $uga was talking fluent English which shocked me. However, Jayhope was looking at me like he was waiting for me. I took his hand and we sat somewhere not far from the boys. He asked ‘can you help me please?’ and I said yes ofcourse. So I told him to close his eyes, like he’s flying and he’s free. Wind was blowing on him when we were still inside, and then I said ’the sun shines down on you’ and the actual lights in the room shun on him. He smiled as his eyes were closed. However, he opened his eyes and looked at me with teary eyes. He asked ‘do you really know what is happening to me?’ And just as I was about to hide one of my eyes with my hand (to show him I know he works with the devil himself without saying anything to not get caught), One-eyed himself interrupts us and stands behind Jayhope. Jayhope literally froze. One-eyed asks me to follow him. We went into this dark room, I couldnt see him at all. One-eyed asked ‘how can we trust you? define the word untrustworthy‘ so I answered him saying ‘telling lies, lack of compassion and real communication‘ but I got no answer. And that’s how the dream ended.

TALK ABOUT CREEPY. SO MUCH SYMBOLISM.
Now that you mention it, Hoseok (or Hoseok?) does seem more down I suppose. Personally, I couldn't tell whenever he wanted out or found pleasure in being with the elite but now I can tell he seems out of it. What a realistic dream that is!

View attachment 32020

Notice all the ped0philia going on the wall ..and why in the world would a museum allow such a wall ..this isn't art ..this is depiction of a crime.. and why would mister tae want a pic infront of it .. if it was someone else ..anybody another idol ... i am sure he would have been called out for liking ped0philia..
This makes me want to drop a hammer on his head. I said it over a trillion times, I'll say it again, THESE PEOPLE ARE SICK!

mimis

Established
Has anyone seen bt$'s new concept photos? They look so creepy and as usual, fans will be gushing over this. They look like fallen angels and we know the symbolism behind that. :confused: As if the fake love concept phots weren't bad enough! This also reminds me of Billie's video all good girls go to hell where she is a fallen angel as well.
View attachment 32003

View attachment 32004
j00n shows both of his eyes for once
View attachment 32005
View attachment 32006
hmm... i wonder what he is reaching for?

View attachment 32007
I don't like how the water looks so dark like that. It could be representing themselves like a mirror.
View attachment 32008
it's like he's wrapping himself in his wings to protect him from something.
View attachment 32009
View attachment 32010
tea's face is quite hard to make out compared to the other members.

What do you think? What message could they be portraying? :)
These pics really creep me out and I don't like them at all.
It's like they are not even trying to hide their affection for Lucifer. And their maneger is even crazier because money fried his mind and he is constanly thinking what satanic stuff (with double meaning - their favorite) he can present to bts young audiance so he can make the elite proud and earn more money. On the internet there are articles saying
''BTS Transforms Into Black Swans For “Map Of The Soul: 7” Concept Photos''
but of course we know the true meaning behind all of this.
I feel like the end of the world is really coming soon because we see so heavy satanic symbolism in kpop and pop music being put right in our faces and the majority of people are still blind and delusional for the truth!
The world is a battlefield for souls that Lucifer leads and He wins the souls of millions of people that are being decieved by His faithful servants Bts. This makes me sad... :(

wow

Veteran
View attachment 32020

if you look closely, theres also baby eating/cannibalism, like wtf, these images are disturbing af, i cant believe theres people on this earth that thinks that that sh*t is normal.

p.s. he be looking like a stickman from that angle tho

mimis

Established
Jimin and jungkook look the creepiest....they are also wearing corsets and jungkook looks really buff compared to his face :oops: idk something about his body makes it look abnormal or not natural, like superhuman or something
View attachment 32019

Tae's like why do i continue to waste my time on this app with these idiots.

He knew exactly the way what he said sounded like. Tae is playing off the "im shy" thing off, yet also trying to show how obsessed/dirty minded their fans are by acting oblivious to their comments
Jungkook's body looks abnormal cuz he is wearing a corset (which is usually meant for women) and compared to his man's musculature makes him look like abomination!
And his face is so heavily edited, smoothed out.
EQbIGlHWoAA0yO4.jpeg

Also these concept photos just confirms their new concept is actually about the falling of Lucifer and them being fallen angels.

BTS-2.jpg
V.jpg

images.jpgMichae3.jpg

Jungkook's body looks abnormal cuz he is wearing a corset (which is usually meant for women) and compared to his man's musculature makes him look like abomination!
And his face is so heavily edited, smoothed out.
View attachment 32033

Also these concept photos just confirms their new concept is actually about the falling of Lucifer and them being fallen angels.

View attachment 32029
View attachment 32030

View attachment 32031View attachment 32032
And of course tae is the only one wearing that long cardigan, seems to represent a cape, via MASTER. You know in stories, whichever character is the boss or master, they wear a cape. Kings included. He seems to the one representing lucifer, lucifer is the devil and the rest of the fallen angels are simply demons. Anyone else notice this? Also, the fact they're sitting above the abyss. That could obviously represent the fall as provided, but it can also represent satan being cast into the abyss. It's outer darkness after all.

Revelation 20:1 "Then I saw an angel coming down from heaven, holding the key of the abyss and a great chain in his hand."
Revelation 20:3 "And he threw him into the abyss, and shut it and sealed it over him, so that he would not deceive the nations any longer, until the thousand years were completed; after these things he must be released for a short time."

Oh, and taes picture has one eye symbolism, although if you zoom in, you can see his other eye, but it's dark intentionally.

View attachment 32038
I don't know the context of this bts photo shooting but seeing it reminded me of that illuminati card called the 'Messiah' (a.k.a the coming of the Antichrist)
View attachment 32036
Again, of course tae is the main one looking the most excited followed by joon -.-
j-hope looks like he's smiling nervously, jimin looks like he regrets seeing the antichrist, yoons is looking at joon and tae like "Why would you be happy about this?" kook looks like he's in awe "ooOOOOohhhh the antichrist!" lastly, jin looks a little nervous too, "Did I do your will right?....satan? I mean lucifer, I mean false prophet, I mean beast, I mean GOD?"

Oh boy...

Bubble_tea

Established
So I said that I'll write abt some Indian cults. I asked my grandmother about some and she told me abt this cult called 'Auladhchakra'. I don't think it's related to Beetees or any artists but it's quite interesting. There isn't much info abt it in Google but my Grannie had heard a lot abt it.
In simple terms, it refers to the D*vil's child. It started when many women who were devotees of demons and devil mated with them and gave birth to half human half demon children. It's said these children were born within a month and had a scar on their wrist. These children were all female and were solely brought up to mate with male humans and pass on the bloodline of the d*vil. They were cannibals and had behaviours that sounded like split personality. My grannie said the human and the devil side constantly fought like they had two personalities inside. Sounds a lot like alter egos. In certain places, the leaders of the cult would kidnap young girls, impregnate them by the D*vil and send them out to pass it on. They were all mentally unstable and had a thirst for human blood but also didn't live long for unknown reasons. Sounds bullshit but it was very prevalent in the Northeast of India. There's a place there which is literally called 'The land of Black Magic'. Some believe that these half demon half human families still exist and kidnap young beggar girls from the street for rituals. It could just be a group of rapists and torturers but it's kinda interesting.
Frankly, I believe it. Many ancient cultures, and even Christianity have talked about this interbreeding. Ancient Scandinavian religions referred to them as "giants". In Ancient Greece, Zeus was a fallen angel who wanted to pass on his bloodline (hence, his endless affection for human females). I believe that plenty of ancient Gods were in reality fallen angels that tricked humans into worshipping them.
About the cannibal part, blood is the way to one's soul, and ancient cultures used to believe that inherent, human power is transferred to others through cannibalism. This is one of the main reasons why many of the elites and other high class Hollywood celebs drink blood.

Last edited: