BTS discussion thread

Chic

Veteran
Really interesting this can also be a sign of changing the future, blue and pink is always the bad sign for changing the ways of thinking. There could be something bad with the two of them. They're also really forward with eachother.

There could very well be a representation of the borders. They seemed quite ruined recently. Pink and blue has a bad sign in the company and it means ped0philia or something more going on.
Blue pink and white colors are for the transgender flag. Take a look. It's heavily represented throughout the superbowl pre-game show in interview sets, the clothing, etc.

Anyway, not intentionally trying to derail the thread. Just wanted to point this out.

Attachments

lightmightgirl

Veteran
So I really enjoyed the analysis from Jhope's new film. Good job peeps!

Also:

Take a look at this:
I guess old fashioned elite men (capitalists) are part of his ego.

Kingsman references were made in this video again they take a bow to UK elite as txt and other kpop artists. He also referenced Brazil (candomble seems to fit in with this theory) and of course the catholic/sacrifice duality.

and...
To me these new films and projects are just a way to mock their inflated ego in the most egotistical way. Mentioning the devil and alters for being part of their success yet dwelling how hard it was to become a member of this group.. Yawn.
As I mentioned months ago, they rip off illuminati artists all the time, as I mentioned Jean Basquiat is a big one

and it has been cofirmed at last. BTW please take a look at this illuminati artist he's part of the 27 club and his death + life consequences are very relevant to the art elite world.

The one thing that struck me the most was the way he collapsed like sulli did in Gobl!n kind of like a sacrifice. The babylonia symbols were not surprising either. OFC it had nothing to do with ego but they had to bring it up for ol' times sake.

it is not creative that they're making themselves look like douche bags yet calling it creative by calling it ego lmao.

taepeach

Veteran
Lol AS taehyung is literally next to him doing the exact opposite of that. Well in that case that must mean tae doesnt find his success that exciting. I mean just by his face he really looks uninterested and tired

For instance here, idk if its the way the camera is moving cuz the vid is focused on him, but you can see his body slightly swaying and holding his head back to prevent himself from falling asleep like he was weak or lightheaded, his eyes are barely open and hes hiding his frown with his hair.

Also bts has beat justin beaber's record and been no.1 on billboard for 164 weeks (over 3 years) in a row, yet there are still people to this day asking who bts are.

fan : oPpA, do you not act these days?

th : im currently acting on stage
Oh......
"I purple you!" A lie
"We love you army!" A lie
"I'm your hope, you're my hope-" A lie
"We made these songs for you!" Sort of a lie, they made it for evil purposes FOR THEM but not actually because they love them
"We couldn't do this without you army!" Me: Hahahahaha XD

THIS is what I'd like to tell EVERY army! I would like to stop a performance, walk on stage, and yell all of this out but it's not possible because I would NOT buy any tickets to have this planned, security would obviously grab me, (sigh) but people gotta find out and/or accept the truth themselves, can't force it on 'em.

Last edited:

taepeach

Veteran
Bighit is planning on debuting a new boy group this year, a girl group next year and then another group the year after that (2022)!! So theyve been keeping their trainees ready and prepared..yeah sureee im POSITIVE it was a great opportunitiy for anyone to audition and CLEARLY NOT just a set up to look diverse and open to everyone and dont already have trainees prepared and ready for the company's use!

alx849

Rookie
View attachment 31737

Supreem boi's post...
Weird..
Anybody know what is tirops? I searched ..i didn't find any medicine by that name..
And what.. they even have bts customized capsules..?what do they fill in them ? I am sure it doesn't come directly from some pharmaceutical company .. or maybe it does .. with the filling of desired drugs to feed the boys before the concernts ..to keep them high or full of energy like the taehyung from Chicago.. and also maybe for jimin's feminine voice..
I think is Tiropa and not Tirops

Attachments

taepeach

Veteran
So basically make the whole fandom hypnotized to the maximum farthest level. Bighit is forcing every atom of bts to attract more "glory" from the fans with all these crazy over the top concepts. Fans are going feral over the tickets, bts keeps getting more and more irresistible to them, where every new tour the fans are left in greater awe and obsession.

Unless they will legitimately have moving stages thatll transform into all these different stage set ups -- hotel room that is bts theme (fans will have fancy chairs, ?), bts exhibition, pop up stores (selling bts merch?) etc idk lol, it may mean that they are intentionally 'spoiling' the fans with all of these things. Tae already admitted they are just acting on stage so its not really a special favor they are doing for the fans..

for this tour to be the like "the olympics, a festival" as they said, that must mean it will be the most high ranking, heavily involved witchcraft and the most energy-sucking /worship receiving tour of them all.

lauren_xox

Rookie
Bighit is planning on debuting a new boy group this year, a girl group next year and then another group the year after that (2022)!! So theyve been keeping their trainees ready and prepared..yeah sureee im POSITIVE it was a great opportunitiy for anyone to audition and CLEARLY NOT just a set up to look diverse and open to everyone and dont already have trainees prepared and ready for the company's use!
They really need to slow down with this shit and manage their two only groups better. They couldn't even translate PAID bts content for international fans. Wtf is wrong with them.

Shuna

Star
Today on the French channel W9, a film is shown, the film names it What is this Family?!:
1581027726359.png1581027746981.png
My grandmother found nothing and we stayed on this film. When I looked, I hallucinated, the 7 children made me think of BTS. While watching, I noticed a lot of resemblance, in addition to the many Illuminati symbols, each child represents a member, referring to the first films:
- The character of RAP Monster is recognizable by its cut. He takes care of his little brother, a reference to Jimin, since he is often in the bath.
- He also has Suga, the pizza delivery boy, still smoking.
- He also has Jungkook, reference to the first clips, by the love he has for a young girl.
- He has J-Hope who skates, is represented by one of the girls, if I'm not mistaken.
+ V and Jin who are symbolized by the other two girls.

At the symbol level, the two children at the end, dressed in blue and red, which are brought by the grandmother, during the meal of the whole family. The grandmother and the neighbor go on vacation (the children arrive, precisely when the grandmother left on holiday to the spa). She lives in an apartment, which looks more like a Freemason Temple because of the two columns at the entrance, and after having entered the building because of the rain (when they are in the building, it starts to have thunderstorms), he has a statue of Pan. I take this opportunity to say that the Grévin museum in France, with two Pan statues at the end of the last piece which includes a checkerboard, as well as columns, at the start a show of light and sound, comprising tons of mirrors and four statues is played. He also has the smiley face of Nirvana make with sticky notes. "J-Hope", according to my research is gay and in the film, the girl freaks out in front of a painting of a naked woman and yet wears for a moment a very light outfit. And in the story, to get her father out from behind the computers, she plays with "RAP Monster" pretending to kiss, which calls me the drama of EXO, where Chanyeol plays with Sehun and the swing they installed in front of this smiley face, as well as eyes in the scrapbook of "Jungkook", the eyes of the rapists, drawn by the victims of sexual rituals, he also has a crab behind the father of "RAP Monster". He also has a purple heart on the fridge, with a word written in yellow.

edawntae

Rookie
Has anyone seen this video yet?
It keeps popping up on the other kpop forums
Its super creepy, although some pictures that she analyzed are fanmade edits with BTS and Japanese shirtless bodies. The rest though are real promo pictures, she said that they wear rubber suits and it honestly looks weird when she points out Jamals eyes being empty. Maybe it jist me, but everytime she zoomed into their eyes i got chills and an eerie feeling. I watched it in 2x speed too so maybe that was why

Last edited:

Yookhonly

Rookie
hey guys! had a very interesting dream including about bt$ last night! please read.

so the dream started with me being at a bt$ concert and casually talking to fans at the venue. i saw part of backstage when walking past the venue (dreams are weird lmao) but a girl that looked similar to me was working with them as a manager. she was wearing black and i was wearing white. i think they lost her and thought she was me so i was asked to get back to work and go backstage. In this dream, a new boy group took their spotlight and joined big$hit entertainment, so when fans walked past them they didn’t really go crazy because it was a big$hit concert. Fans were more obsessed with the new boy group. However, I was still interested in them because as soon as I saw them, I had this urge to ‘de-pattern’ them, as in break down their mk-ultra. I brushed Tea’s blonde hair as I walked past but he didn’t really care? Also $uga was talking fluent English which shocked me. However, Jayhope was looking at me like he was waiting for me. I took his hand and we sat somewhere not far from the boys. He asked ‘can you help me please?’ and I said yes ofcourse. So I told him to close his eyes, like he’s flying and he’s free. Wind was blowing on him when we were still inside, and then I said ’the sun shines down on you’ and the actual lights in the room shun on him. He smiled as his eyes were closed. However, he opened his eyes and looked at me with teary eyes. He asked ‘do you really know what is happening to me?’ And just as I was about to hide one of my eyes with my hand (to show him I know he works with the devil himself without saying anything to not get caught), One-eyed himself interrupts us and stands behind Jayhope. Jayhope literally froze. One-eyed asks me to follow him. We went into this dark room, I couldnt see him at all. One-eyed asked ‘how can we trust you? define the word untrustworthy‘ so I answered him saying ‘telling lies, lack of compassion and real communication‘ but I got no answer. And that’s how the dream ended.

TALK ABOUT CREEPY. SO MUCH SYMBOLISM.

mimis

Established
Has anyone seen this video yet?
It keeps popping up on the other kpop forums
Its super creepy, although some pictures that she analyzed are fanmade edits with BTS and Japanese shirtless bodies. The rest though are real promo pictures, she said that they wear rubber suits and it honestly looks weird when she points out Jamals eyes being empty. Maybe it jist me, but everytime she zoomed into their eyes i got chills and an eerie feeling. I watched it in 2x speed too so maybe that was why
I watched a video once and there it is said that: when celebs do X cross with their hands or arms, it means they are both male and female and of the serpent seed. Idk if it's true, I am going to put the video in here so you can decide for yourself.
Of course, there is the X factor show in which all the participants are said to make the X sign with their hands, but when celebrity of a high level is purpously making it I blv there should be a hidden meaning. That's how the elite members comunicate with each another - through signs because Satan's bible is not written as Aleister Crowley said. People who are not transgender are obligated to make their kids transgender in order to please the Devil, like Angelina Jolie and Megan Fox. They put them on hormons at ages of 3yo. At this point when they grow it's extremly, almost impossible to tell the difference. Recently NikkiTutorials admited she was transgender after 10 years of hidding it from her fans and nobody even questioned it. And she is so influential, Satan must be proud of her being able to fool the world! That's why Ellen invited her on her show..it fits their agenda.
But I haven't seen BT*S throw the X sign in pictures or videos. Even if they are not transgender, they are already part of the scheme, so the elite members that own them will force them to make their kids transgender or gay in the future...they are messing up with very dangerous people (most of them are not even people) but messing up with Satan won't get them far and no good is ahead of them that's for sure!
The prize for making themselves Gods on Earth will be their ticket to Hell !!!