BTS discussion thread

lauren_xox

Rookie
I've always wonder if Ashton Kutcher is handler and part of the elite why is he having and foundation and spreading awareness about human trafficking as well as Rayan Reynolds and Blake Lively who are talking about child po*nography?? If they are so high up in the elite why would the elite allow them to be finding good causes? Things don't add up!!!
Similar to Hill@ry's Clinton foundation in Haiti, it could be a front for child human trafficking. VC wrote an article on UNICEF (you know, the ones who bring clean water to poor children?) holding a party with B List celebrities and it looked like something straight out of the Rothschild's infamous parties. People were wearing Baphomet horns and weird sh*t. It's the most twisted, sickening and disgustingly perverse thing to do: to employ duality and use the good as a front whilst doing the exact opposite.

Let's also not forget most major charities are money generating schemes for owners and sometimes ways to get out tax payments (like legal tax evasion). Or they're set up for publicity. In the wake of '08 (after the financial crash) a lot of people were angry at Goldman Sachs, Wells Fargo and Bank of America for being complicit and profiting off the crash. Bank of America used their charity to improve their image by "educating low-income citizens on safe home-buying and how to take financial decisions that empower them" (why they couldn't have done this before the housing crash and averted disaster, I don't know *rolls eyes*). Alot of these celebrity or rich people charities, I just don't trust. There's a book by Anand Giridharadas called "Winner Takes All: The Elite Charade of Changing The World". It's not about conspiracy, as the author used to be affiliated with the elite, but more about how Big Philanthropy is hurting us because it's doing what the government is supposed to be doing with tax money, but without the transparency and democracy. I don't know Ashton's intentions personally, but I'll always be wary of any good deed from someone in any industry closely associated with Hollywood.

Last edited:
So I'm back after a long time. I'm preparing for my exams but I've been reading all of your opinions. I just wanted to say that it's a lunar eclipse here. It's the third one this year that I've seen. I can literally see it through my window getting redder and redder. It's so creepy and makes me shudder. Idek why. Whenever I see a lunar eclipse these days, I'm reminded of sacrifices. Also, these days I'm getting taunting nightmares of snakes chasing me. In the first dream, there was a yellow and a black snake slithering into my bed and I squashed and killed the yellow one and then suddenly I was running on the streets and the snakes were chasing me like hell. And then again, a day later, I had another snake dream in which a weird black huge snake with green, purple, orange patterns was slithering to my seat in class. Idk what it means. These days, I rarely see BTS content. I just wanted to release my anxiety. I hope y'all are doing well and are not annoyed by my rant. LOL.

Those eclipses are scary and the dreams too. Whats your opinion on the black swan song? I'm really intrigued on what everyone thinks. My BTS motivation has gotten worse because it wasn't just this thread but the music.

I loved it but until DNA I got a bit tired. Especially since recently with all the american shows I get so bored. I really miss when they used to speak in their initial languages. It makes them say less especially with jungk00k. I don't know how to feel about the recent performance on stage.

I just felt like something was missing. I just don't feel the group or edm anymore. I still support them I'm still a fan but its getting a bit too fast how many shows there are and all the updates. I loved one update a day but now its like 10 interviews a day. It's really hard to keep up.

It's weird what you said about the red moon, because i dont remember if yesterday or today is the end of the period of sacrifices (today being the superb owl)

About those organizations involving children something that called my attention once was that a lot of models and young celebrities were posting on ig about those organizations, and some of the models were not even that famous, there's def something going on there

That kutcher guy, i believe there was a picture of him wearing a masonic ring? I'm not sure if it was a ring but i'm sure he was wearing some symbol, of course he's part, he's been in the industry for so long

Hopeful

Star
Suga at the Lakers game ...

And some Lakers players are pure s4t4nists .. athletes ..wrestlets ..youtubers no one is safe to watch for the youngsters now.. they're all just playing mindgames with the woke and the blind sheeple

IMG_20200202_034012.pngIMG_20200202_034019.png
This is what suga was there to see..? I don't understand that man's liking for basketball .. for i know he was suicuidal and stuff .. i am sorry but this basketball doesn't fit in his past and present life anywhere .. it's like he is sent there to watch and attend..
IMG_20200202_034001.jpg

And some Lakers players are pure s4t4nists .. athletes ..wrestlets ..youtubers no one is safe to watch for the youngsters now.. they're all just playing mindgames with the woke and the blind sheeple

View attachment 31501View attachment 31502
This is what suga was there to see..? I don't understand that man's liking for basketball .. for i know he was suicuidal and stuff .. i am sorry but this basketball doesn't fit in his past and present life anywhere .. it's like he is sent there to watch and attend..
View attachment 31500
Yuuup.

Oh look at this picture. If you zoom out, you can see his wife seems like she doesn't approve of that sign he's making. She looks pretty disappointed.

Whats the name of this freemason grou- i mean ohhh its the bighit family!!
Taehyun look like jungkook, yeonjun literally look like tae's twin, lee hyun looks like jimin and yoongi combined, um-
View attachment 31503
View attachment 31504View attachment 31505
Girls sleepover night hEheHeHEhEheee!!!
View attachment 31506
Perhaps demons were jumping in and out of them just as they do when they perform...flashbacks to bts looking like each other.

taepeach

Veteran

View attachment 31501View attachment 31502
View attachment 31500
You guys should really watch this when you have the time...its crazy to find out some arent even human. If you think about it athletes are really just the occults/satan's physical entertainers while celebrities are the puppets. I imagine athletes in the sports industry being more abused and tortured than those of the music industry

Last edited:

Chic

Veteran
It's so weird how everything he does really happens. When KTH recommends an artist in his V lives he doesn't show up with kehlani on twitter.

Yet when sug does it he gets invited to their house instantly. I also noticed some strange figures on the side of SG's studio.I've never seen these before but maybe these are figures that have spells put on them.

View attachment 31479

Screenshot 2020-02-01 at 10.58.12.png

Especially the smaller one at the side. I haven't seen these before.
That's not his studio. It must be Logic's. And the two larger figures are characters from the video game Mortal Kombat. I can't make out that smaller figure you zoomed in on.

taepeach

Veteran
Any thoughts?
I mean just by the thumbnail maybe hes saying he has 3 egos/alters/personalities??

0:55 of course gotta mention how the gooood devil helped him come this far
"Touch of the devil, faithful recall"

Well on 1:49 theres the mother mary statue and some buddha head statue?? Mocking christianity/religion?

1:07 maybe that represents electric shock torture??
Screenshot_2020-02-02-11-05-13.png

The message is the usual "positive" message of oh just keep going, trust yourself, push through, you will make it, etc

1:56-1:58 is that supposed to be jhope in female/effeminate bodies/gods??
Screenshot_2020-02-02-10-59-26.png
Screenshot_2020-02-02-10-59-30.png
Screenshot_2020-02-02-10-59-36.png

And in the last one he is an an egyptian god's body/ and the eye of horus of course
Screenshot_2020-02-02-10-57-55.png

Also he says
Life not of j-hope but jung hoseok flashes by
It must have been full of regret with no hope til i die
My dancing was chasing ghosts
blaming my dream, asking why i live and breathe
Oh my God, god, god, god)

Could that mean the trauma hes faced as a child/when he was a trainee at bighit? "Blaming my dreams" "dancing was chasing ghosts" is probably that he hallucinates/sees ghosts and they traumatize/harrass him

2:
17 mirrors representing his alters (which turns out to be 3)
Screenshot_2020-02-02-10-43-05.png

At 2:31 he has a crescent moon bracelet and pointing up, which is a freemason hand symbol, he does it in the thumbnail too, the first jhope on the E in EGO
Screenshot_2020-02-02-11-10-46.png
Flashes devil horns
Screenshot_2020-02-02-11-19-04.png
Screenshot_2020-02-02-11-19-34.png
Screenshot_2020-02-02-11-19-46.png

Way I trust
Way I go
Because my fate
Because my core
Hard it was
And sad it was
still reassured and
made me know myself

acknowledging he made a mistake joining the industry but still "reasurred" that he made a good choice by being granted fame, fortune, money, etc?

Shuna

Star
I mean just by the thumbnail maybe hes saying he has 3 egos/alters/personalities??

0:55 of course gotta mention how the gooood devil helped him come this far
"Touch of the devil, faithful recall"

Well on 1:49 theres the mother mary statue and some buddha head statue?? Mocking christianity/religion?

1:07 maybe that represents electric shock torture??
View attachment 31529

The message is the usual "positive" message of oh just keep going, trust yourself, push through, you will make it, etc

1:56-1:58 is that supposed to be jhope in female/effeminate bodies/gods??
View attachment 31526
View attachment 31527
View attachment 31528

And in the last one he is an an egyptian god's body/ and the eye of horus of course
View attachment 31525

Also he says
Life not of j-hope but jung hoseok flashes by
It must have been full of regret with no hope til i die
My dancing was chasing ghosts
blaming my dream, asking why i live and breathe
Oh my God, god, god, god)

Could that mean the trauma hes faced as a child/when he was a trainee at bighit? "Blaming my dreams" "dancing was chasing ghosts" is probably that he hallucinates/sees ghosts and they traumatize/harrass him

2:
17 mirrors representing his alters (which turns out to be 3)
View attachment 31524

At 2:31 he has a crescent moon bracelet and pointing up, which is a freemason hand symbol, he does it in the thumbnail too, the first jhope on the E in EGO
View attachment 31530
Flashes devil horns
View attachment 31531
View attachment 31532
View attachment 31533

Way I trust
Way I go
Because my fate
Because my core
Hard it was
And sad it was
still reassured and
made me know myself

acknowledging he made a mistake joining the industry but still "reasurred" that he made a good choice by being granted fame, fortune, money, etc?
For colors based on EXO CBX clips. If I am not mistaken the color red (Osiris), orange (Horus), is the same thing as Blue (Boy), Yellow (Light) gives green (or blue green), and red (Osiris) and Blue (Isis) associated gives Violet masculine, feminine color, all the colors representing the Gay side.

mimis

Established
You guys should really watch this when you have the time...its crazy to find out some arent even human. If you think about it athletes are really just the occults/satan's physical entertainers while celebrities are the puppets. I imagine athletes in the sports industry being more abused and tortured than those of the music industry
This channel should have more views! Thank you very helpful and eye opening videos!!!

mimis

Established
Whats the name of this freemason grou- i mean ohhh its the bighit family!!
Taehyun look like jungkook, yeonjun literally look like tae's twin, lee hyun looks like jimin and yoongi combined, um-
View attachment 31503
View attachment 31504View attachment 31505
Girls sleepover night hEheHeHEhEheee!!!
View attachment 31506
I just discovered this video and at 6:00 it is said that " If you notice in every boy band, there's the blonde one. This means he is the most demonically programmed and chosen as Lucifer's "bride", which also means the blonde one is willing to take more ritual sexual abuse for "the team". " I guess it's Jimin's and Suga's turn.
Btw V is so out of character in every picture It's disturbing. Like he doesn't even want to pretend like he gives a sh*t anymore, not even the managers can make him do it apperantly...

mimis

Established
This is also very informative.
I feel like at this point we know most of the things that go into that sick world and our eyes are opened! But we need to protect ourselves from the earthly things and desires because it's very easy to go into the rabbit hole if we don't resist everything that Satan blessed and turn back to God, our savior! Stay vigilant and save, please! Especially at this time of the last days we live in! It's very important! <3
Have a great and peaceful night everybody!

Shadow

Rookie
Any thoughts?
J-hope's t shirt was very interesting to me. Their outfits aren't coincidence. There can be meaning behind it. It looks like it says something similar along the line of 'drys all human made' A common quote on t shirts.

However there's more meaning to this. Maybe it's new world order. They often have animals on, such as pigs (greed), all seeing eye monkeys. I link it to this because the quote 'futuristic teenagers' suggests they can be working towards on brainwashing the future.

As SG stated, the more depression gets talked about it can spread like the common cold. But this is a bad thing because the more it gets talked about the more it influences the illness. I studied the causes of mental health and increase. One of the symptoms was 'The more it gets brought up, it makes you read about it more making things worse' the talk of these things can also spread the sadness.

I wondered why they mention 'money' and 'various personas' in this specific album. I have a feeling it represents the various alters and the greed that has been consumed. It's not necessarily their fault but it's the producers. They are the ones thriving off the money increase. RM helps write lyrics, surely he would've stopped it. This includes Pdogg and all the others.

Chic

Veteran
Off topic so sorry but here is a pic of the superbowl pre-game show interview with Shakira and JLo. The colors on the set are of the transgender flag. Even the Pepsi logo is pink and blue instead of the original red and blue. I think there is something to be said about them being Latinas performing together at the superbowl. I know it's in Miami but I think it's for representation because of what's happening at the borders between Mexico and the US. Is that a stretch?

Attachments

J-hope's t shirt was very interesting to me. Their outfits aren't coincidence. There can be meaning behind it. It looks like it says something similar along the line of 'drys all human made' A common quote on t shirts.

However there's more meaning to this. Maybe it's new world order. They often have animals on, such as pigs (greed), all seeing eye monkeys. I link it to this because the quote 'futuristic teenagers' suggests they can be working towards on brainwashing the future.

As SG stated, the more depression gets talked about it can spread like the common cold. But this is a bad thing because the more it gets talked about the more it influences the illness. I studied the causes of mental health and increase. One of the symptoms was 'The more it gets brought up, it makes you read about it more making things worse' the talk of these things can also spread the sadness.

I wondered why they mention 'money' and 'various personas' in this specific album. I have a feeling it represents the various alters and the greed that has been consumed. It's not necessarily their fault but it's the producers. They are the ones thriving off the money increase. RM helps write lyrics, surely he would've stopped it. This includes Pdogg and all the others.

Ego reminded me of DNA mixed with IDOL. He does write the lyrics and more are depressed these days with how many songs that mention it. I suppose it can make you sad. It makes me sad listening to the top chart songs on repeat. It gives me headache lol. I don't know why I feel different about the way they act. You can tell a huge difference from predebut until now and they smile less so I think there's stuff going on behind the scenes. I wonder what the future has in store but it doesn't seem good. Especially after 123 and me.

Off topic so sorry but here is a pic of the superbowl pre-game show interview with Shakira and JLo. The colors on the set are of the transgender flag. Even the Pepsi logo is pink and blue instead of the original red and blue. I think there is something to be said about them being Latinas performing together at the superbowl. I know it's in Miami but I think it's for representation because of what's happening at the borders between Mexico and the US. Is that a stretch?
Really interesting this can also be a sign of changing the future, blue and pink is always the bad sign for changing the ways of thinking. There could be something bad with the two of them. They're also really forward with eachother.

There could very well be a representation of the borders. They seemed quite ruined recently. Pink and blue has a bad sign in the company and it means ped0philia or something more going on.