BTS discussion thread

Shadow

Rookie
I have a feeling its overwhelming so thats why theyre acting weird. Theyve been very public a lot these days so they know they'll be focused on, this could be a good reason why there's intense staring or none at all. Sometimes when you look around or look at someone it's a sign of boredom.

So I wanted to talk about tae's outfit that day. I feel like he's going through a tough time because he has changed a lot. I wonder why we've only been seeing his vape this year. He is also drinking loads and staying up at 4am so that's a real sign of sadness. Especially wearing all black. We shouldn't shake off these things.

About yoongis grammy prediction. I have a feeling this is a sign that they can predict anything. Even in agust D he said billboard.. then boom it happened. So surely he must know something..

Shen

At 1:43 tae makes the eye sign thing to nas but he wasn't looking.

So I wanted to talk about tae's outfit that day. I feel like he's going through a tough time because he has changed a lot. I wonder why we've only been seeing his vape this year. He is also drinking loads and staying up at 4am so that's a real sign of sadness. Especially wearing all black. We shouldn't shake off these things.
I agree. I actually saw a bit of his vlive with jh and tae said he felt comfortable during the late late show, which he didn't felt since a long time. So basically he said he didn't like the grammys and didn't want to be there.
So I don't quite get the beta kitten programming/ mk ultra.. because sometimes they are the perfect puppet and behave just in the elites favor but at the same time they're still feeling bad and don't want it?

lightmightgirl

Veteran
I am not surprised with this episode. Ashton Kutcher is another Leonardo DiCaprio, handler for other artists. Also Ashton and James were very touchy with all of them. A new U.S. sponsor much? I mean holding hands with interlaced fingers like they'll be heading to a date. LOL.

They all looked arrogant in the Iheart radio show too. BTW @Hopeful they probably got connected with the new executive director for the Grammy's at the show, they got introduced and possibly will be serving him for next year. They might even be tricked to winning and then last minute shamed if they do not do what they are told for the award show just like Ariana Grande (not saying she deserved anything because frankly she is not talented).

also..could it be that this show is predicting next year's award like guaranteed that they'll win because they already completed a deed?

That James Corden episode had some weird energy from the boys.

lightmightgirl

Veteran
So apparently people at the iheart radio were fake fans, either fillers or just regular people interested in heading there just for a laugh. The chants weren't done correctly and people asked what song was currently playing lol. The meet and greet pictures were very telling, most of them were older women that looked uninterested in BT$.
I just cannot.
I guess they praise to OShun.
NOT AGAIN>
https://www.allkpop.com/article/2020/01/son-seung-yeon-reveals-that-btss-v-asked-for-her-number not surprising since she might be a transgender. But this could be a setup too.

Shadow

Rookie

At 1:43 tae makes the eye sign thing to nas but he wasn't looking.

I agree. I actually saw a bit of his vlive with jh and tae said he felt comfortable during the late late show, which he didn't felt since a long time. So basically he said he didn't like the grammys and didn't want to be there.
So I don't quite get the beta kitten programming/ mk ultra.. because sometimes they are the perfect puppet and behave just in the elites favor but at the same time they're still feeling bad and don't want it?
I'm not surprised! All they did at grammys was spinning on the old town road show. So it would've definitely embarrassed the group because they really just featured. On the late late show he probably hated that because I didn't like the personality of the one associated with grammys. He was a bit too forward with them as they just met.
Their personalities have been weird on the iheart radio and most of them looked too confident - but jimin and V stood out to me, they kept holding their necks high and looking around with their legs crossed.

For example Jimin at 17:26 or J-hope at 23:04

About the MK ultra programming.. even though they behave they are forced to do it under the demons will. I really did question but it makes sense now. It's on a subconscious level to affect the mind.

It can also be a sign of rituals that are ongoing taking place now in order to 'make the devil happy' by expressing his symbols and making the enablers proud by reminding them of their abuse with the symbols.

taepeach

Veteran
I'm not surprised! All they did at grammys was spinning on the old town road show. So it would've definitely embarrassed the group because they really just featured. On the late late show he probably hated that because I didn't like the personality of the one associated with grammys. He was a bit too forward with them as they just met.
Their personalities have been weird on the iheart radio and most of them looked too confident - but jimin and V stood out to me, they kept holding their necks high and looking around with their legs crossed.

For example Jimin at 17:26 or J-hope at 23:04

About the MK ultra programming.. even though they behave they are forced to do it under the demons will. I really did question but it makes sense now. It's on a subconscious level to affect the mind.

It can also be a sign of rituals that are ongoing taking place now in order to 'make the devil happy' by expressing his symbols and making the enablers proud by reminding them of their abuse with the symbols.
Namj00n has been so rude/sassy lately with the members, like hes always saying "come on" "c'mon" "and in english???" to them when he finds their answers pathetic/vague or when they are struggling to speak. His english is a little less fluent then before, he stops and stutters alot now..
Jungkook was very quiet and isolated from what was going on.

edawntae

Rookie
Namj00n has been so rude/sassy lately with the members, like hes always saying "come on" "c'mon" "and in english???" to them when he finds their answers pathetic/vague or when they are struggling to speak. His english is a little less fluent then before, he stops and stutters alot now..
Jungkook was very quiet and isolated from what was going on.
I feel like the company is now more than ever paying attention to the "comedic video" edits that their fans make, and then that cater to that. For example the video 'Namjoon being done with BTS English' had so many views, and then it was finally removed due to copy right from Naver. If you like at this reaction to it, he alone has 1 million views.

Big Hit definitely has seen the orginal and the reactor- just yesterday he posted about meeting one of the members on the late late show. My point is they are either purposely making Namjoon or it was his idea to act like that. They have won 3 social media awards from billboard, so my guess is that they will continue this as army calls it 'crackhead' mentality trying to be funny.
This video has 17 million views just from last year..
Trying to create more content for these type of videos is exactly what Big Hit wants.

Last edited:

edawntae

Rookie

Has anyone watched any of this guy's videos?
He talks about how black men in Hollywood are being 'buck broken' or emasculated. He mentioned lil nas x and john legend being part of it. I think it interesting how these are the men that BTS choose to associate with. Also how the fact that Lil Nas X was so accepted at the grammys is because of it. I think really this is why BTS aren't being promoted so much in Hollywood lately. They are being to safe and although they sometimes hint and sort of acknowledge LGBTQ and things of that nature, they themselves have not come out nor is what they wear outlandish and pandering enough to cut it for the Grammys/Hollywood.

Princessssss

Established

Has anyone watched any of this guy's videos?
He talks about how black men in Hollywood are being 'buck broken' or emasculated. He mentioned lil nas x and john legend being part of it. I think it interesting how these are the men that BTS choose to associate with. Also how the fact that Lil Nas X was so accepted at the grammys is because of it. I think really this is why BTS aren't being promoted so much in Hollywood lately. They are being to safe and although they sometimes hint and sort of acknowledge LGBTQ and things of that nature, they themselves have not come out nor is what they wear outlandish and pandering enough to cut it for the Grammys/Hollywood.
Yes altough I feel like the would wear anything their stylist gives them . They all cross dresses at one point just as kvn hart in the video. They just puppets empty vessels that are so controlled . Did y’all saw the fan meeting they had where they just stood still like manequins and the fans came in to take a picture with them for like 5 seconds . no hello no hug just hi! Bye!. And then there so much controlled content from them out there onlinr to stuff you can by wich makes you feel like you know them wich ofc you dont. Ngl they are a very good money making machine .

taepeach

Veteran
"A good time" lol. Then he must know english then, i dont think itll be that enjoyable if theres a person translating the whole time.
First halsey, then max now logic? How are they just randomly meeting up with celebrities who never have interacted with them?? Damn, why did no one tell me recommending a song will get you a free meet up with that artist??

Chic

Veteran
On 1:54 it showed the symbol of the female sex organ and 4 other symbols, and i noticed jimin was literally wearing earrings that looked exactly the shape of "the fish" symbol which represents it... GROSS!!
View attachment 31383
View attachment 31380
View attachment 31379
Edit: And namj00n was wearing "the pearly gate (HORSESHOE)" symbol as a necklace!! No wonder people were talking about jimin and namjoon looking very sexual and like sugar daddies! So as @/unforseen said, old town road might have a sexual meaning behind it...and jimin and jungkook kept laughing as namj00n repeatedly said "hard/harder"
View attachment 31386
View attachment 31385
The fish shape is used to represent Christ (the Jesus fish) for Christians. Wow, I did not know about this! Thank you for this find!

Shadow

Rookie
"A good time" lol. Then he must know english then, i dont think itll be that enjoyable if theres a person translating the whole time.
First halsey, then max now logic? How are they just randomly meeting up with celebrities who never have interacted with them?? Damn, why did no one tell me recommending a song will get you a free meet up with that artist??
It's so weird how everything he does really happens. When KTH recommends an artist in his V lives he doesn't show up with kehlani on twitter.

Yet when sug does it he gets invited to their house instantly. I also noticed some strange figures on the side of SG's studio.I've never seen these before but maybe these are figures that have spells put on them.

Screenshot 2020-02-01 at 10.57.38.png

Screenshot 2020-02-01 at 10.58.12.png

Especially the smaller one at the side. I haven't seen these before.

Attachments

mimis

Established
It was so cringe, I actually looked at the red carpet part of the grammys just to see if I can notice anything weird, and that I did. Lil nas was being feminine not to mention he kept stuttering (we know why) with his words.
View attachment 31323

Billie was over here looking like a snake (we know why) with her green hair, and gucci shirt which actually looks like the skin of a snake.
View attachment 31324

Of course one of the songs Ariana sung was 7 rings that has sexual magic in it. Listen, I'm sorry if you're the type to say "HEY DON'T SLUT SHAME" but her, and all of those other girls looked like sluts, not to mention the obvious lustful theme of the song. I can't ask why people like her because obviously they're under a spell and listen to her music willingly, but still...WHY DO PEOPLE LIKE HER?
View attachment 31325

And then we have bts. Yeah, they did look irritated when they entered, I believe taepeach and/or bubble_tea already posted them in that moment, so I won't add a picture. Out of curiosity, I actually looked at the red carpet part of the grammys as I said earlier, and the only thing I seen was "BTS! WE WANT BTS! DID THEY ALREADY ENTER?? SO MANY ARMYS HERE! BTS BTS BTS BTS-" I was so done with the comments, I just left YouTube and did something else. -.-
Actually this dude did a video to discuss the celebrity outfits at the Grammys. I laughed a lot and agree with his statements.
He also discusses bts outfits at 9:50
Honestly I find nothing interesting about these boys already. They look so tired to be celebrities at this pont. Most of them are becoming so ignorant and care only about money (V and Suga especially). In interviews only J Hope looks slightly interested and excited, others just make doll smiles and wait for their arraingments to be over. But stans are so blind they can't get a clue! It pisses me off...

Hi all I'm new here. Everyone here has said some really interesting things about this hidden side of bangtan. It's quite fun to see all the posts and I read lots of them. Everyone here is really smart with their comments.

One thing I'd like to share is a very weird dream I had yesterday. I never dreamt of these things before. I was sat at a table and there was a dark presence behind me: a feeling of being watched. I remember 7 cloaked figures in a line. I knew there was someone watching me because it was a whisper from behind, but no one was there.

The cloaked figures didn't show their face but one did. I could definitely tell it was all of BTS but Jungkook was there and looked really disturbed. Like he didn't want to be there. Then he said 'the one watching you is the illuminati.' So he seemed like he was trying to help.

The hood was back on and they walked off in a formed line. I'm not sure what the meaning was about it but maybe it was a sign of the truth?

mimis

Established
Lastly, here is n@mjon talking about harder and duality (light and shadow) relating to haters and how his ear is itchy:
Time 3:28 "If there's light, theres always shadow"
Now I remembered when I watched the Black Swan art film video some fans in the comment section were analizing it and got to the conclusion that the shadows of the boy dancing (that he tried to repell from) at the end helped him fly and grow. So may be that's what rm means.
I am telling you they have this twisted mindset that all of the elite celebs are having - that they need to suffer and be hurt if they want to be enlighten and reach their goals. I do understand that it's hard especially after they are already slaves to their company and contracts but if they wanted out they would find a way, I'm sure. And I don't see them needing help. They are swimming in the pool of money and luxury for many years now and got used to that lifestyle, they wouldn't replace it for anything, not even freedom! You see as example Suga who is so desperate for money at this point it affects his brain. All he thinks about is money and he is ready to do ANYTHING for money. His God is not our God. His God is money and he is so gone at this point and so are the other members. That's why they become so ignorant, because they know how much shit they have to go through for the money they are being paid (satanic parties, sexual activities..) and all of that kills their human senses.
This reminds me of Justin Bieber's Yammy conspiracy that says apperantly JB was invited to a satanic party, where he had to do r*pe a little drugged kid and then kill it if he wanted to be shown to the bussiness aspect of the industry! And many people say it's fake but we know the truth. Avicii got killed because he tried to expose the pedofilia rings. It's so sickening how people are so care free about this topic!
And I believe bts has to go through the same stuff if they want to be where they are. And doing that is not part of the contract but your own decision. Satan wants you to be willng to do it not to force you. That's why he is so strong. Do you imagine all your dignity and kindness, e.t.c that is making you human, they just give up on these things so easily for some green paper. That's why they have breakdowns and that's why I compare them to JB..At the beggining of his career he looked happier and cared about his music and then (probably after the satanic rituals messed him up) he became ignorant and now he only cares about money and nothing else just like bts...

mimis

Established
I am not surprised with this episode. Ashton Kutcher is another Leonardo DiCaprio, handler for other artists. Also Ashton and James were very touchy with all of them. A new U.S. sponsor much? I mean holding hands with interlaced fingers like they'll be heading to a date. LOL.

They all looked arrogant in the Iheart radio show too. BTW @Hopeful they probably got connected with the new executive director for the Grammy's at the show, they got introduced and possibly will be serving him for next year. They might even be tricked to winning and then last minute shamed if they do not do what they are told for the award show just like Ariana Grande (not saying she deserved anything because frankly she is not talented).

also..could it be that this show is predicting next year's award like guaranteed that they'll win because they already completed a deed?

That James Corden episode had some weird energy from the boys.
I've always wonder if Ashton Kutcher is handler and part of the elite why is he having and foundation and spreading awareness about human trafficking as well as Rayan Reynolds and Blake Lively who are talking about child po*nography?? If they are so high up in the elite why would the elite allow them to be finding good causes? Things don't add up!!!