BTS discussion thread

OK so I found something really off. OK so when bts were on the red carpet it was supposed to be their time to shine but..

Bangped0 was stood in front of JK during this moment

He was also the main side of the singularity MV.. how creepy.

Tae has dark eyes because of his staying awake till 4 am because maybe he can't reveal the secrets of the company

So weird how there's so many deaths this month. Kobe juice wrld and the virus.

The government or elite is probably causing this one..
Yeah, didn't the virus start out of nowhere in China? I don't think the news said, "A few people/1 person suddenly got sick, this is why we encourage the flu shot-" No, they said "Hundreds if not thousands of people in China received this disease" and get this, China IS the most populated country. What if the government/elite IS trying to depopulate them on purpose? I mean, the satanic agenda includes depopulation, I don't follow that agenda or even agree with it sometimes, but perhaps this is why. It's also made it to the US. I'm in Los Angeles, and people aren't taking it seriously. They're laughing and saying "Haha, we're all gonna die!" Wth?

wow

Veteran
Yeah, didn't the virus start out of nowhere in China? I don't think the news said, "A few people/1 person suddenly got sick, this is why we encourage the flu shot-" No, they said "Hundreds if not thousands of people in China received this disease" and get this, China IS the most populated country. What if the government/elite IS trying to depopulate them on purpose? I mean, the satanic agenda includes depopulation, I don't follow that agenda or even agree with it sometimes, but perhaps this is why. It's also made it to the US. I'm in Los Angeles, and people aren't taking it seriously. They're laughing and saying "Haha, we're all gonna die!" Wth?
chinas governments literally doesnt care about the virus and just sits back, enjoying the chaos.

also this predictive programming from the movie Venom :

this is not a coincidence, i heard the governments spread the virus through airplanes, i think theyre testing out things for ww3 while still trying to depopulate the country, genius elites, but theyre not even trying to hide it anymore.

edit :

well, done simpsons, you did it again, are we surprised?

Last edited:
chinas governments literally doesnt care about the virus and just sits back, enjoying the chaos.

also this predictive programming from the movie Venom :

this is not a coincidence, i heard the governments spread the virus through airplanes, i think theyre testing out things for ww3 while still trying to depopulate the country, genius elites, but theyre not even trying to hide it anymore.

edit :

well, done simpsons, you did it again, are we surprised?

You are 101% correct! I never thought that they could be testing what they actually want for ww3, I always thought they were just doing all of these vile things for their own benefits. Then I'm thinking, "Wait..." and also, they're trying to spread fear. See, I'm thinking they want us to forget God and focus on the wars instead, then they might say "Although, all of these disasters are happening, don't fear!" and as soon as we calm down, they'll catch us off guard. We got this, plus nukes and bombs and stuff, this IS the devils world.

wow

Veteran
You are 101% correct! I never thought that they could be testing what they actually want for ww3, I always thought they were just doing all of these vile things for their own benefits. Then I'm thinking, "Wait..." and also, they're trying to spread fear. See, I'm thinking they want us to forget God and focus on the wars instead, then they might say "Although, all of these disasters are happening, don't fear!" and as soon as we calm down, they'll catch us off guard. We got this, plus nukes and bombs and stuff, this IS the devils world.
actually, i think people are becoming more aware of God and how he could protect us at this type of situation (dont know about the us tho, people there literally have no brains) but i see everyone on twitter praying to God and stuff.

actually, i think people are becoming more aware of God and how he could protect us at this type of situation (dont know about the us tho, people there literally have no brains) but i see everyone on twitter praying to God and stuff.
Well nonetheless, these things must come to pass. You're right about America, people over here just can't take anything seriously. Too bad I was born in LA.

Sally.H

Rookie
Hi everyone. It's been a while; I hope everyone is doing well.

I just came across some info on the colour blue which was new to me. I thought it might be useful. I apologize in advance if it had been mentioned before.

You can watch from the beginning but the info is from 5:35-10:31/

taepeach

Veteran

I just came across some info on the colour blue which was new to me. I thought it might be useful. I apologize in advance if it had been mentioned before.

On 1:54 it showed the symbol of the female sex organ and 4 other symbols, and i noticed jimin was literally wearing earrings that looked exactly the shape of "the fish" symbol which represents it... GROSS!!
tumblr_p7jh7g83aX1x8takso2_640.png
72336d7567f9c74023ef509c7401c76a--feminine-symbols-sacred-feminine.jpg
EPP2sMnX0AQvaCb.jpeg
EPUd46QW4AADBPP.jpeg
Edit: And namj00n was wearing "the pearly gate (HORSESHOE)" symbol as a necklace!! No wonder people were talking about jimin and namjoon looking very sexual and like sugar daddies! So as @/unforseen said, old town road might have a sexual meaning behind it...and jimin and jungkook kept laughing as namj00n repeatedly said "hard/harder"
PhotoEditor_20200128_173932698.jpg
EPQhlOXWoAEsWge.jpeg

Last edited:

tin oil

Rookie

rofl at "celebrities are idols made of clay" it's true. "i have a lot of respect for the hOlY poOpe because people's hope... to swim against the tide is difficult" when he's the biggest child diddler in the world. they're probably all child diddlers that's why they revere the poOpe. good video.

taepeach

Veteran

edawntae

Rookie

All i think about when I hear Swan Song is the Supernatural episode titled Swan Song, where the main character falls into a Cage in hell in order to trap Lucifer and the Arch Angel Michael there. It was supposed to be the conclusion of the show and storyline. It makes me think this really is BeeTeeSs final song(album/tour) and maybe even CandyMans last everything if that sacrifice theory holds up.

edawntae

Rookie
There stage theme was blue with waterfalls in a forest (do any of you know what they represent) and fans were HYSTERICAL of the hysterics. They were dressed in all black and were barefoot. You think it was a public ritual dance like shown in one of the connect, bts???

And look at the wisest answer for the meaning of Map of the Soul: 7

Tae said jimin is the black swan
I just saw this on twitter and remembered your post... bear with me here.. its a lot.

On some devices its being translated as Black Tiger which is like a alternate to Vee since his official emoji is the Tiger.
Big hit official instagram posted these mini videos with all the members corresponding emoji identifiers. Its not on Instagram anymore, but here's some tweets;
Tae=Tiger
Jimin=Chick
Suga=Cat
Jhope=Squirrel
JK=Bunny
Jin=Hamster
RM= Koala
I dont remember the reasoning behind why except JK is bunny bc he has bunny front teeth, but the rest i have no clue.
As for Tae calling Jimin Black Tiger.. could mean Jimin is his counter part or opposite.
Reminds me of this tumblr that post theorys about Vee and JM.
Its a long post... but just incase anyone wants to skim through it.

I find it fascinating the amount of thought that fandoms can bring about, over a possible manufactured relationship/chemistry between to public figures.
But wait... there's more
https://btsandvmin.tumblr.com/post/177902268160/it-seems-like-taehyung-wants-to-add-a-little-more

Okay I'll stop.

Shadow

Rookie
Their symbols are really blatant and idk why they make dirty jokes because a lot of 10 and 11 year olds watch them. They know this so I really hoped they knew better than that.

I noticed something going on with the costumes. I wonder why it's just the maknae line that's been in a photoshoot with leopard print blankets. I think those are the ones that do most sacrifices in the group because they have the most energy from the fans. I wonder why JK and tae had the exact same beta kitten coat? Because it does seem like none of their styles

Screenshot 2020-01-29 at 13.43.44.png Notice how Jungkook's is completely different to tae's. Screenshot 2020-01-29 at 13.43.24.png

This is clearly a cult group thing here. About the connection between jimin and V - notice how jimin calls v black tiger. This is also a sign that jimin and v do a strong connection into this. JK is probably forced.

Since V is the black tiger this means jimin is the black leopard. Jimin was represented at a leopard AKA calico cat in the Fake Love MV with the leopard shirt. He also says this line in serendipity.

edawntae

Rookie
Their symbols are really blatant and idk why they make dirty jokes because a lot of 10 and 11 year olds watch them. They know this so I really hoped they knew better than that.

I noticed something going on with the costumes. I wonder why it's just the maknae line that's been in a photoshoot with leopard print blankets. I think those are the ones that do most sacrifices in the group because they have the most energy from the fans. I wonder why JK and tae had the exact same beta kitten coat? Because it does seem like none of their styles

View attachment 31399 Notice how Jungkook's is completely different to tae's. View attachment 31400

This is clearly a cult group thing here. About the connection between jimin and V - notice how jimin calls v black tiger. This is also a sign that jimin and v do a strong connection into this. JK is probably forced.

Since V is the black tiger this means jimin is the black leopard. Jimin was represented at a leopard AKA calico cat in the Fake Love MV with the leopard shirt. He also says this line in serendipity.
The jacket is the same... its just different lighting JK was imitating Vee... also Jimin calls Vee Baby Bear... it was Vee who said that Jimin was the black Tiger.. Vee is the common Tiger.
Also I found out that Jin=Hamster bc of how he eats.
Suga used to= A Mouse, but it was later changed to a Cat-possibly bc Army said he resembles a cat and his nickname on Twitter is now most commonly Lil_Meow_Meow-Vee is referred to as the Big Cat(Tiger) and $uga as a kitten.
Jhope used to=Unicorn, most bc he was (jokingly) assumed to have resembled a horse shape face and unicorn is a horse, but more specialized. This is what i have learned thus far... i have to find all the links and pictures again to add.

edawntae

Rookie

View attachment 31399 Notice how Jungkook's is completely different to tae's. View attachment 31400

Also.
unnamed.jpgDdeR0xqVQAA-kCV.jpge61d324cf0dccca3ae7b545a373d6811.jpg

Even the olders ones aren't exempt from the beta kitten leopard print.. in some shape or form they all have to wear it.

taepeach

Veteran
jimin.exe stopped working, reeeeal bad

Ummm guys...this is creepy.....especially tae's obvious lustful reaction and the way jimin stares at her seriously... they really have no shame bruh, and based on her instagram shes some type of model...either way shes a fan and how are you behaving this way in public, and armys are so damn blind they didnt realize how perverted and creepy this really is. And the girl hugged jungkook

taepeach

Veteran
Also this...i noticed this since the first time i saw it and it bothered me but i forgot..jimin MUST have been drunk, intoxicated, high, or all of the above. They are publicly giving off signs and no one bats an eye. Yoongi literally looks uncomfortable. Funny how they are actually a popular ship, and jimin is portrayed as the dominant one since yoongi is technically smaller than him.