BTS discussion thread

cadiz

Star
Guys, have you watched aRem addressing the "hAtErS"?

Finally, many fans from other fandoms are starting to see through them, and they are literally dragging him on Twitter rn

View attachment 31302View attachment 31303

Sure, there will be "haters", just like for every other group out there, they are not that special lol, but he is contributing to and justifying the fact that any minor criticism will be received as "hate" by immature Armyz who have a groupthink mentality. They seriously believe that they are Gods incarnated and no one has the right to think poorly of them. (I'm not talking about death threats or any other excessive case of unjustifiable negative criticism obviously)
I agree with that tweet. Just look at his demeanor.
He is only part of a corny boyband and performing as back up dancer for Lil Nas , but I swear this guy believes he is some kind of "music legend"

I bet he loves his fans bullying everyone. He just has that smug look on his face all the time :rolleyes:

Bubble_tea

Established
wouldn't be surprised if either Nas or Lil Nas X is next...
This was definitely a humiliation ritual. And must I add that Rm can keep scratching his ears lol plus who's the hater he is referring to because he says on twitter or anywhere?
Please BT$ is nothing else but a satanic and agenda pushing boy band. You are not Hercules homie.

Yoongi's shirt in SA concert had brother on it. Full reduction 41

Kobe Bryant full reduction gematria= 41

Age of death: 41

Yoongi was a huge fan.. Kobe's death will be serving many others too I am sure.
I was wondering the same thing as well. Like, what "haters" on twitter or "anywhere" else was he talking about? If he is on the thread, honey, we are not haters for stating the self-evident. Those people have superiority AND inferiority compex altogether.

That's why I'm inclined to think that other elite groups don't want to promote them like that. Not all of them elites are bad, in fact some of them are really trying to push back agendas that other groups want to desperately push, this is why their plans don't go as fast as they want it, they keep clashing with each other.

Yeah and namj00n said that ariana showed them *her rehearsals and they showed her theirs, meaning bt$ got a whole private strip club performance for free that day and then namj00n wanna say shes the best?? They want to collab with her?? Clearly they enjoyed what they saw :rolleyes::rolleyes:o_O jungkook affirms this

I dont get it, these people get awards and are praised for helping and healing people with their music but their music is literally about sex, drugs, fornication, etc like do fans not realize what they are listening or saying? They are being rewarded for obedience to the occult....their "talent" is being used for Satan...
I believe that most people (especially teenagers) don't go out of their way to actually search for other types of music that aren't well marketed,they simply want to listen to what's trending rn, it gives them a sense of belonging. Also, music right now has turned into a contestant of who has the most flashy mv's/clothes and impressive dance moves. So, most people don't care abour the lyrics, they are easily impacted by the colorful vibes, therefore they don't find joy any more in simplicity. Actual good music doesn't need all of these, because it doesn't have anything to prove and no one to convince, that's why good musicians don't turn to these methods, they don't have to make up for their lack of artistry . But unfortunately, many of the greatest classical musicians were even Luciferianists or occultists themselves, hidden as religious, but it wasn't in plain sight like those people are.

Last edited:

Bubble_tea

Established
I agree with that tweet. Just look at his demeanor.
He is only part of a corny boyband and performing as back up dancer for Lil Nas , but I swear this guy believes he is some kind of "music legend"

I bet he loves his fans bullying everyone. He just has that smug look on his face all the time :rolleyes:
Omg exactly! Back in the days, I had an acquaintance who was a musician and he and his band had their first album out after many efforts. Mind you, I live in a small country, however the fame had gone to his head for months and believed he was someone great and every huge company would want to sign up with them. Long story short, they didn't manage to release another album due to internal conflicts and when their little fame withered, he finally came to his senses and laughed at his own behavior back then. So you can guess how narcissistic really famous people can become. I can't blame them entirely though, when they have all these yes-men around them.

Edit:AReM knows deep inside that he owes that huge success to toxic/obsessive fans and not to his art, that's why he comes off as bitter. Of course he is very talented but he was the one that chose the easy way in the first place.

Last edited:

cadiz

Star
Omg exactly! Back in the days, I had an acquaintance who was a musician and he and his band had their first album out after many efforts. Mind you, I live in a small country, however the fame had gone to his head for months and believed he was someone great and every huge company would want to sign up with them. Long story short, they didn't manage to release another album due to internal conflicts and when their small fame withered, he finally came to his senses and laughed at his own behavior back then. So you can guess how narcissistic really famous people can become. I can't blame them entirely though, when they have all these yes-men around them.
yes, is very easy to get blinded by fame
And if RM acts like this with no grammy nominations and no solo stage. Just imagine what could happen if he won all the awards some day

Some members like RM and TH are narcissistic to the top
they are starting to feel untouchable because of the army of fans behind them. But everything ends sooner or later

Bubble_tea

Established
yes, is very easy to get blinded by fame
And if RM acts like this with no grammy nominations and no solo stage. Just imagine what could happen if he won all the awards some day

Some members like RM and TH are narcissistic to the top
they are starting to feel untouchable because of the army of fans behind them. But everything ends sooner or later
You couldn't have worded it better! They know that no one in those circles will take them seriously because of their image that's aimed towards teenagers (but they won't do anything about it and keep perpetuating the same patterns) and they are trying to earn that Grammy in the hope of restoring their name. (But they can't have both) . They want to go down in history alongside other big artists. I believe that their greediness (and not necessarily their fans) will be their downfall. In my country we have a saying that basically means"whoever wants more and more, is gonna lose the few things they already have, eventually ". Yes, everything ends, and when it comes to extremely famous people like them, their" landing" on the planet Earth will be a hard pill to swallow.

Last edited:

cadiz

Star
You couldn't have worded it better! They know that no one in those circles will take them seriously because of their image that's aimed towards teenagers and they are trying to earn that Grammy in the hope of restoring their name. They want to go down in history alongside other big artists. I believe that their greediness (and not necessarily their fans) will be their downfall. In my country we have a saying that basically means"whoever wants more and more, is gonna lose the few things they already have, eventually ". Yes, everything ends, and when it comes to extremely famous people like them, their" landing" will be hard.
winning a grammy is their ultimate goal. Because even if they get humilliated they keep trying every year

And I saw Billie Eilish won everything last night
we know she pushes the symbolism to the extreme, but BT$ do exactly the same, and the industry is still treating them like a joke
what's the difference between them?... I don't think BT$ will ever be "the next beatles" as they claim

Bubble_tea

Established
winning a grammy is their ultimate goal. Because even if they get humilliated they keep trying every year

And I saw Billie Eilish won everything last night
we know she pushes the symbolism to the extreme, but BT$ do exactly the same, and the industry is still treating them like a joke
what's the difference between them?... I don't think BT$ will ever be "the next beatles" as they claim
I think that Billie's parents are actors, so she already has established high connections and her coming from within the industry plays a huge part in those circles. It's one thing to have important connections like Bt€ and another to be practically born into the industry. It's a matter of class and of priority. Also, at first glance, Billie is more blatantly satanic and glamorizes depression and mental illnesses, hence, she transfers more negative energy to her younger fans, so she is more suitable as an agenda pusher.
I don't think that Bt€ will ever become the next Beatles either. The Beatles, no matter how much occultists they were, stigmatized a whole generation because of the messages they promoted, especially at times when peace was at risk,so they had a huge historical impact. Also, they focused more on their lyrics, they didn't throw around generic messages here and there like Bt€ and in no way would have bragged about their money. The key to a good song is the lyrcs that send signals to our brains, making us either smarter or dumber. That is the reason why most songs nowadays have dumb lyrics, they are trying to daze our minds and spirits, it's pure neurology. And most pop songs are like that, sadly, not only Bt€.

Last edited:

Shadow

Rookie
OK so I found something really off. OK so when bts were on the red carpet it was supposed to be their time to shine but..

Bangped0 was stood in front of JK during this moment

He was also the main side of the singularity MV.. how creepy.

Tae has dark eyes because of his staying awake till 4 am because maybe he can't reveal the secrets of the company

So weird how there's so many deaths this month. Kobe juice wrld and the virus.

The government or elite is probably causing this one..

taepeach

Veteran
OK so I found something really off. OK so when bts were on the red carpet it was supposed to be their time to shine but..

Tae has dark eyes because of his staying awake till 4 am because maybe he can't reveal the secrets of the company

That actually wasnt bang ped0, bang ped0 is short and fat lol this is a different ceo but yeah i noticed jungk00k was also pretty quiet and distant in the grammys, like the others were more active and involved and he was just sitting back

starina

Rookie
I know info leaks aren’t really known to be reliable but I found a few things that were interesting for speculation and some of this person’s leaks have been confirmed already or I wouldn’t bother to post about this here.
They have made more than one “how can the date of a person’s suicide already be determined?” And “fake suicide for attention” Cryptic posts. As well as a r*pe scandal floating around that is related to thread topic but currently being dismissed as slander.
Nothing would surprise me but we will see.

Bubble_tea

Established

Ok, now I see where they got that greediness from lol Seriously though, PedoBang and their other execs, seem to have played a major role in their arrogance, since they seem to be even more greedy for recognition than them. The elites like when people are willing to do anything it takes but no one likes that amount of begging for attention and desperation publicly (first the Grammys, now this and more in general) , it screams "unclassy" to put it (very) lightly. Plus, the more arrogant one is, the more unpredictable they may become in the meantime.
So, that might pile up to the other reasons why the elites are not completely in their favor. They may be at the top of the scale and they use them accordingly but they will never become one of them technically, no matter how far they go into freemasonry. Just my thoughts/rant based on the video and the behavior of pangpedo you mentioned, I'm sorry, I can't explain it well in English. :3

Regarding the deaths and the virus, I think none of them was a coincidence either. The elites have always those kinds of rituals at the beginning of every year, to manifest collective energy and now more deaths occured because it is the beginning of a new decade=new age=new, advanced plans

Last edited:

Shadow

Rookie
Ok, now I see where they got that greediness from lol Seriously though, PedoBang and their other execs, seem to have played a major role in their arrogance, since they seem to be even more greedy for recognition than them. The elites like when people are willing to do anything it takes but no one likes that amount of begging for attention and desperation publicly (first the Grammys, now this and more in general) , it screams "unclassy" to put it (very) lightly. Plus, the more arrogant one is, the more unpredictable they may become in the meantime.
So, that might pile up to the other reasons why the elites are not completely in their favor. They may be at the top of the scale and they use them accordingly but they will never become one of them technically, no matter how far they go into freemasonry. Just my thoughts/rant based on the video and the behavior of pangpedo you mentioned, I'm sorry, I can't explain it well in English. :3

Regarding the deaths and the virus, I think none of them was a coincidence either. The elites have always those kinds of rituals at the beginning of every year, to manifest collective energy and now more deaths occured because it is the beginning of a new decade=new age=new, advanced plans
Yes definitely they always happen towards the new year. I've got a feeling that the elite have trapped this 'virus'

I noticed that when you take the bts personalities away from NJ he would look more sour

I have a feeling sacrifices are happening because how did tae know to wear ALL black on this day? Hmm

And I don't think that's a coincidence. I wonder why he's awake at 4am on weverse

It could very well be to spread a secret message to army's so he doesn't get critised because the other members will be awake.

Bubble_tea

Established
@Shadow

Exactly. Even the Washington Times wrote about how the virus may had originated in a lab in China very close to the ground zero, not suspicious at all *sarcasm* You can read the article here if you want, it's fairly informative.

Also, omg, you are right, I didn't make that connection myself, thank you for pointing it out, Vee was the only one who wore total black, indeed! Kookie and Jamal wore black too but matched their black outfits with some grey, I don't know if that is an indication for something, though, maybe you or someone else could tell us.
As for his being late on Weverse, I tend to think that apart from his needy-for-attention personality, he is going through something psychologically speaking, he seems to be dealing with a case of insomnia as well.

Now that you've mentioned the secret part, I remember seeing on Instagram a post where Kookie (i don't know at all how old that was) was drunk and told Armyz that he had a secret to share with them. That was all the post so I don't know if he told them something or not, eventually, just seemed kinda odd to me.

Last edited:

taepeach

Veteran

Bubble_tea

Established
thinking some dirty jokes eh? They arent slick...namjoon was soo weird during the interviews maybe he was glitching or the programming was wearing off a bit?

Jin aint wit the fishiness.

What tf kind of mentality is this? It is NOT cute at all :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I know they were trying to hold back and it wasn't that deep, but imo, Kookie and Jamal's reactions (especially Kookie's) is kinda like I'm watching two middle schoolers who just found out what sex is and laugh/smirk at anything that slightly has a sexual innuendo in it. I don't know if it's due to the fact that they hadn't the chance to experience healthy sexual relations given their occupation or bc many men are kinda immature at their age. I'm only telling this bc it is not the first time they act like that. Yeah, J00n was certainly weird. Also when the reporter asked him what he meant by "harder", he replied "hard", the eloquence of his 148 IQ went strong lol

Also wth? Omg, these fans are borderline sexually harassing those idols, that's terrible,meanwhile they claim they are mostly fans for the music. Also, they should not have that kind of mentality towards sex, it is so wrong in so many levels. But J00n was too busy talking about the haters, so he simply forgot to address that side of his "fans", I presume.I find it sad that they have to withstand the sexualization for the sake of their fame.

Last edited:

Hopeful

Star
The banjo guy on stage with beetees had a lot of ONE eyes all over his outfit (it's nevera pair of eyes).. i don't find such stuff funky or fashionable when everybody in today's world knows what does one eye relate to..
Screenshot_20200128-065740_Twitter.jpg

And also their new co ceo guy looks strict to me ..he doesn't mind sharing the carpets with the boys.. he is like keeping them in place that remember who you work for

And if you guys notice in the red carpet entering and leaving videos ..they are always accompanied by this middle aged slim figured woman who always guides them in a stern voice and beetees listen to her with a serious expression on their face without a smile.. she is never seen sitting around their seats but only walking along the sides caught by the cameramen.. i wonder if she's a handler or one of the handlers.. maybe Men get corrupted around them (you know start to like them or something) ..but with a lady they will always keep their distance.. unless the lady wants it ..which i am sure she doesn't.

unforseen

Rookie
The banjo guy on stage with beetees had a lot of ONE eyes all over his outfit (it's nevera pair of eyes).. i don't find such stuff funky or fashionable when everybody in today's world knows what does one eye relate to..

And also their new co ceo guy looks strict to me ..he doesn't mind sharing the carpets with the boys.. he is like keeping them in place that remember who you work for

And if you guys notice in the red carpet entering and leaving videos ..they are always accompanied by this middle aged slim figured woman who always guides them in a stern voice and beetees listen to her with a serious expression on their face without a smile.. she is never seen sitting around their seats but only walking along the sides caught by the cameramen.. i wonder if she's a handler or one of the handlers.. maybe Men get corrupted around them (you know start to like them or something) ..but with a lady they will always keep their distance.. unless the lady wants it ..which i am sure she doesn't.
Good catch on the outfit, it looks so wrong.
Also, I just saw their performance and might add this creepy backgrounds:
Green slime (?) and skull
Screen Shot 2020-01-27 at 11.19.32 PM.png
For reference:
1580187556150.png

This with the horned animal/ baphomet there as decoration at the back and of course the person with the one eye outfit
Screen Shot 2020-01-27 at 11.19.23 PM.png

Btw I have a theory about the 0ld t0wn r0ad song:
This chorus part goes:
Yeah, I'm g0nna take my 1580185869315.png to the 0ld t0wn road
I'm g0nna ride 'til I can't no more
So I think that the "horse" can be double speak. For instance, going back to when R. M talked about going "harder" with the slang today this can mean something sexual. As well as the word "ride".

Anyway, this is what I think it sounds like (might be just me) but you never know what meanings they really want. Is it just an innocent cowboy horse riding song?

So this is what I'm saying:
Horse sounds like Wh0res (prostitute)
Ride (sexual act?)
This is a screen shot of the definition that I got for "ride" as a slang in urban dictionary:
Screen Shot 2020-01-27 at 11.37.01 PM.png

So the song is now like this meaning is what I am seeing:
I'm gonna take my wh0res to the 0ld town road... I'm gonna ride till I can't no more

And since Li1 na$ x has come out as gay, I'm sure it doesn't just apply to women.
1580186568288.png

1580186699661.png

Lastly, here is n@mjon talking about harder and duality (light and shadow) relating to haters and how his ear is itchy:
Time 3:28 "If there's light, theres always shadow"

One last thing, sorry for being on a tangent but Jamal also has a song about being "your own light" maybe your own god?

In Jamal's song Promise he says:

"I want y0u to be your light, babe y0u should be your light".
Fr33masons reaching their own enlightenment (being their own god)
iu.jpg
throwback
Screen Shot 2020-01-28 at 12.03.52 AM.png
That's it for now.. stay safe everyone.