BTS discussion thread

taepeach

Veteran
Kobe's death was an obvious sacrifice. Funny how it occurs the same day and hours before the grammy event!

NO im not saying this was bt$'s fault since he would be a very random choice and he was in a helicopter, but definitely the elites in hollywood did. What do you guys think? This just shows how the occult will sacrifice and throw you away no matter if you are high ranking or not useful anymore.. I really hope it really was just an accident, but idk.. Yoongi was supposedly a fan

Toufa

somi from ioi???? I had no idea about this, pls elaborate (sorry guys I just want one reply, not trying to detail the thread x)
a long time ago in the thread I saw that someone had said that jimin and v had bet on who was going to sleep with somi former members of the group ioi of the show produce 101 ki was 15 years old at the time I wanted to be on that's true and ossi i want to be sure if they are pedophiles please help me

Would you look at that...illuminati beta kitten princess and princes bumped into each other! DOUBLE the spell binding and rituals! Her and tae definitely mustve gotten along really well. I dont like seeing backstage photos cuz that is where everything is done and hidden from everyone...

Ari is very promiscuous, her subliminal messages are horrible and disturbing when you reverse her songs. I mean she sacrificed m*c and 22 people.... Isnt it crazy how they all act like they are meeting for the first time when in reality they are all attendiing the same occult ceremonies, performing the same rituals, etc? bts are performing with other artists + ariana, and guess what..the grammys are on the 26th, sexual and blood rituals and/or human(female) sacrifices are performed from January 20-27. sooo ariana was in for a treat yesterdayo_Oo_O

Annd we know anything involved with bts will result to something happening..
I seriously DREAD the thought of the most famous satanic celebrities meeting each other. I thought bts and billie meeting was bad enough, but ariana? Oh no no no no.

unforseen

Rookie
What is happening this 2020 and it's just beginning:
  • [*]Novel c0rona virus (is the media really telling the truth??)
    [*]Death of k0be and his daughter (really tragic)
    [*]the full scale satanic agenda just keeps going...
So Bt$ and meeting with Ar1ana and Bill1e? Both these ladies have this agenda that "god is a woman" .. makes me think the wh0re of Babylon.. that is why they are pushing the gender neutrality and to blur the lines
In this song of billy she refers to god as a HERSELF as well:

So on another topic, also we already know bt$ is nothing new to wearing ladies clothing... On another note I have just found out another singer/actor and group under the elite agenda but its a Japanese group because I was watching a Japanese drama and this guy is the main actor and he also is in an idol group. Look at the symbolism in their photos (the eye, Saturn etc) and also his gender blurring outfit .

The background screams NW0 to me:
Screen Shot 2020-01-26 at 8.07.09 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-01-26 at 8.07.17 PM.png

Also, this is the actor/singer (he is a male):
Screen Shot 2020-01-26 at 7.59.12 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-01-26 at 7.59.52 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-01-26 at 8.00.04 PM.png
Here wearing normal clothing:
Screen Shot 2020-01-26 at 8.19.32 PM.png
Here they are in S. Korea:
Reacting to bt$:

Bt$ reacting or watching them:
Of course, they're not as big as bT$ but they still play by the elite Nw0 agenda it seems:

Lastly:

Attachments

gmmontano92

Established

lauren_xox

Rookie
I really can't stop crying over Kobe and his daughter dying in the crash. IDK what's wrong with me but seriously guys I'm in tears and I need help. I was hardly a fan of basketball but his daughter reminds me of me and my Dad. It got me thinking: If I'm so affected by Kobe, how much more will I be over Bigh#t's first member sacrifice??? How much will we all be?

Jimin looking feminine. Straight up wearing female earrings

Also tae and jungkook trying hard not to let camilla catch them staring at her

Wheres the lie though lol

Eh, sounds legit.
The last attachment, we know dang well they don't care. Or at least that's what it looks like. They are clearly smiling and/or smirking. Now, I'm positive Kobes death was a sacrifice but I don't know if it was for them.

Bubble_tea

Established
Guys, have you watched aRem addressing the "hAtErS"?

Finally, many fans from other fandoms are starting to see through them, and they are literally dragging him on Twitter rn

IMG_20200127_133149.jpgIMG_20200127_133146.jpg

Sure, there will be "haters", just like for every other group out there, they are not that special lol, but he is contributing to and justifying the fact that any minor criticism will be received as "hate" by immature Armyz who have a groupthink mentality. They seriously believe that they are Gods incarnated and no one has the right to think poorly of them. (I'm not talking about death threats or any other excessive case of unjustifiable negative criticism obviously)

Edit: Of course Armyz are having an excuse to degrade other fandoms now on Twitter, Bt€ constantly uses this petty tactic to thrive.

Also, why Vee looks like he wants to kill someone?

IMG_20200127_142811.jpgIMG_20200127_142758.jpgIMG_20200127_142748.jpg

Last edited:

Bubble_tea

Established
they think they're going back next year and will be nominated/win.
j1n being sacrificed for a pity grammy is making too much sense right now.
You called it! They are going for a Grammy next year, they just won't give up lol

Also, some disturbing info on the Grammys from a CEO (she even claimed that some exec r*ped a singer) Notice how all these hosts cut her off and try to undermine her experience, everyone is in the know in the industry.

So, given that the awards are rigged, it seems like there are separate groups of elites, with different interests, that haven't come to an agreement about the future of Bt€ by now.

Last edited:
It was so cringe, I actually looked at the red carpet part of the grammys just to see if I can notice anything weird, and that I did. Lil nas was being feminine not to mention he kept stuttering (we know why) with his words.
1580143225687.png

Billie was over here looking like a snake (we know why) with her green hair, and gucci shirt which actually looks like the skin of a snake.
1580143363767.png

Of course one of the songs Ariana sung was 7 rings that has sexual magic in it. Listen, I'm sorry if you're the type to say "HEY DON'T SLUT SHAME" but her, and all of those other girls looked like sluts, not to mention the obvious lustful theme of the song. I can't ask why people like her because obviously they're under a spell and listen to her music willingly, but still...WHY DO PEOPLE LIKE HER?
1580143464562.png

And then we have bts. Yeah, they did look irritated when they entered, I believe taepeach and/or bubble_tea already posted them in that moment, so I won't add a picture. Out of curiosity, I actually looked at the red carpet part of the grammys as I said earlier, and the only thing I seen was "BTS! WE WANT BTS! DID THEY ALREADY ENTER?? SO MANY ARMYS HERE! BTS BTS BTS BTS-" I was so done with the comments, I just left YouTube and did something else. -.-

taepeach

Veteran
He had to be drunk cuz like....is he giving out more ideas/fantasies to his fans?? There are fans who arent even 13 yet making 18+/21+ fanfics and there are those same fans watching this...

Gosh his eyes look so so dark :rolleyes: :oops: go to sleep boy damn....its funny how armys were saying they will not trend bt$ yesterday to give honors to kobe's death yet that is EXACTLY what they did...each member was trending and non fans gushing over taehyung once again...so hypocritical

lightmightgirl

Veteran
wouldn't be surprised if either Nas or Lil Nas X is next...
This was definitely a humiliation ritual. And must I add that Rm can keep scratching his ears lol plus who's the hater he is referring to because he says on twitter or anywhere?
Please BT$ is nothing else but a satanic and agenda pushing boy band. You are not Hercules homie.

Yoongi's shirt in SA concert had brother on it. Full reduction 41

Kobe Bryant full reduction gematria= 41

Age of death: 41

Yoongi was a huge fan.. Kobe's death will be serving many others too I am sure.

taepeach

Veteran
It was so cringe, I actually looked at the red carpet part of the grammys just to see if I can notice anything weird, and that I did. Lil nas was being feminine not to mention he kept stuttering (we know why) with his words.
View attachment 31323

Billie was over here looking like a snake (we know why) with her green hair, and gucci shirt which actually looks like the skin of a snake.
View attachment 31324

Of course one of the songs Ariana sung was 7 rings that has sexual magic in it. Listen, I'm sorry if you're the type to say "HEY DON'T SLUT SHAME" but her, and all of those other girls looked like sluts, not to mention the obvious lustful theme of the song. I can't ask why people like her because obviously they're under a spell and listen to her music willingly, but still...WHY DO PEOPLE LIKE HER?
View attachment 31325

And then we have bts. Yeah, they did look irritated when they entered, I believe taepeach and/or bubble_tea already posted them in that moment, so I won't add a picture. Out of curiosity, I actually looked at the red carpet part of the grammys as I said earlier, and the only thing I seen was "BTS! WE WANT BTS! DID THEY ALREADY ENTER?? SO MANY ARMYS HERE! BTS BTS BTS BTS-" I was so done with the comments, I just left YouTube and did something else. -.-
Yeah and namj00n said that ariana showed them *her rehearsals and they showed her theirs, meaning bt$ got a whole private strip club performance for free that day and then namj00n wanna say shes the best?? They want to collab with her?? Clearly they enjoyed what they saw :rolleyes::rolleyes:o_O jungkook affirms this

I dont get it, these people get awards and are praised for helping and healing people with their music but their music is literally about sex, drugs, fornication, etc like do fans not realize what they are listening or saying? They are being rewarded for obedience to the occult....their "talent" is being used for Satan...

Last edited:

taepeach

Veteran
wouldn't be surprised if either Nas or Lil Nas X is next...
This was definitely a humiliation ritual. And must I add that Rm can keep scratching his ears lol plus who's the hater he is referring to because he says on twitter or anywhere?
Please BT$ is nothing else but a satanic and agenda pushing boy band. You are not Hercules homie.

Yoongi's shirt in SA concert had brother on it. Full reduction 41

Kobe Bryant full reduction gematria= 41

Age of death: 41

Yoongi was a huge fan.. Kobe's death will be serving many others too I am sure.
Funny how jimin said everyone has their own ritual after "praying" like SWEETY WE KNOW YOU DO