BTS discussion thread

Hi everyone I started reading this forum for nearly 2 years now so I decided to come and post.
It wasn't the fame but their choices in their act. I find it so weird tae is the only one that seen on v live the past 2 months 3x

There's so many off things with black Swan MV I can talk about and I have notes of theories on sacrifices in future

This is all not a coincidence! There's a lot of weird things
Hello love! Go ahead and tell us what you think, otherwise enjoy your stay here as you begin to have sight of the truth!

Shuna

Star
Yeah I don't know when you posted this, but for anyone who wanted to know what the title says, it says "Analyzing the death that's very possible of Jin" or something like that. I've been taking French classes for two and a half years at my school, so if anyone here speaks French, feel free to allow me to translate 'less you want to Google translate it yourself.
I prefer to finish the article, before asking you. As I do not stop adding things… I put for the moment a provisional translation, before in making a definitive one.

gmmontano92

Established
I know you don't want to be here..but if you see that, can you explain this
"2) To spread mass negative energy among the youth and create a traumatic bond"
what is traumatic bond?
Traumatic bond is a strong emotional attachment between an abused person and their abuser. Another definition (less psychology) is the connection between people who share the same type of traumatic experiences ie. two people trapped in a survival situation (homelessness, drug addiction, hostage situations, ect.) together coming out of the situation with a really strong bond from said shared experience. Really crazy, as we talked about this in class today.

In the case of what I think this person is talking about, it's like Taehyung spreading depression with his emo personality.

Edit: Oops, guess I'm too late. Well, mine is the abridged version ^_^

taepeach

Veteran
I wonder what hoseok is trying to say. Theres no batteries in the "bad" box and the "good" box is full of batteries. It can be a hint of a new song or mean something else.

lol i would also react that way seeing tae drunk texting all night. I think maybe tae wants to get the most energy and attraction of the fans and isnt letting other members interact with them as much. They seem to not even want to come online because tae is just stealing all of the attention anyways

starina

Rookie
I like that more people who have been reading this thread for a long time are starting to come post, I’m one of them.

I took a hiatus from BTS’ fandom for a while, a few months after I attended one of their concerts which I want to share my experience with the energy I felt there.

it felt like being part of a mass cult gathering where you’re listening to your leaders feed you lies and everyone eats it up, it was borderline horrific. The energy was so incredibly soul sucking and depressing that I decided to just not attend the second day. I’m posting here now because I’m obsessed again somehow and enough is enough, I’m aware that they are truly evil and it all adds up. I didn’t believe it at first and I was fairly dismissive of everything I read here, but they way they keep sucking in a person like myself who is otherwise fairly grounded in reality is very telling about the manipulation tactics they use. While I might be a “fan” I at least have some cognitive dissonance of being aware of what’s happening to me and sadly millions of others who are more naive and impressionable and aren’t willing to see the light.

lauren_xox

Rookie
View attachment 30968

This link contains a lot of the images (with explanations): https://btskpopilluminatitheory.wordpress.com/2018/07/02/predictive-programming-and-blood-sacrifice-rituals/

Thanks for bringing this up! It really would seem like a Black Swan event, especially since the main character seemingly dies at the end of that movie/the last perfomance. Yikes. The images of V with that bloodstain that have recently been shared doesn't make sense to me, though. Does it mean he's going to have blood on his hands soon (or even more of it lmao), or is he going to die as well?

Yes, good spotting that. No, V isn't going to be the first sacrifice as there isn't enough evidence over time to point to it. Like stated, Bang Shi Hyuk heavily centres everything they do on predictive programming. Their concepts are planned years earlier. There's points in their older videos that have nods to music videos that have only came out recently which led me to the predictive programming understanding. Everything is planned meticulously and nothing has been pushed so hard for so long as the concept of Jin's possible death in 2020.

As you know, both Jin and V are December children. There's an old clip wherein Taehyung talks about his Dad giving him a watch as a present on his becoming an "apprentice" in Switzerland (Freemasonry uses the language/terms of certain words such as "apprentice" often to denote newer recruits into their chapters.)

Getting back to that point about Taehyung being an apprentice in a moment, if you look at the imagery from BS&T music video, Jin kisses an angel of death statue (similar to the one that a Ladies Code singer kissed before she died in a car crash - another K-pop sacrifice that was clearly premeditated as evidenced by the heavy symbolism and predictive programming in their last music videos before their untimely death). Now guess who plays that angel of death in the live performances of BS&T? Well, when they performed it, it was Taehyung that had the costume design for dark angel wings.

What I'm attempting to say is: V isn't going to be killed but in a roundabout way there will be "blood on his hands". The combination of him being an "apprentice" for some organization he never specified, AND being presented as the angel of death in the live performance after Jin kissed it in the music video is not inconsequential. As an apprentice, perhaps Jin was one of the many that he introduced to whatever cult he was a part of. So in that sense he is "responsible". Or perhaps Jin's sacrifice will be in his name (which is why he played the angel in the live performance)? But he's definitely not going first. Hope this wasn't too long.

lauren_xox

Rookie
I just realised that if Jin goes out this year he'll be part of the 27 club. Although I don't 100% believe in that phenomenon because I think it's mainly coincidence (as other artists are offed by the illuminati at various different ages - one grand example is Michael Jackson). However, Kurt Cobain was also a part of the 27 club and even if it's coincidence it really makes you think in a different light about BigHit Ent's stupid obsession with Nirvana, scribbling their lyrics in the background sets of the Fire MV. Lol...... F*cking weird ass sickos...

Since I haven't been here in a while lol I can flex my writing fingers today. I either write nothing at all or too much and you can tell below which I did.

Here's a wiki definition lifted: Traumatic bonding occurs as the result of ongoing cycles of abuse in which the intermittent reinforcement of reward and punishment creates powerful emotional bonds that are resistant to change.

Most idol groups have A) the idol and B) the fan. Overtime the positive bond between A and B increases, with events, emotional responses of idols and the like. The fan grows with the idol and vice versa, creating this intimate bond of closeness. Sometimes the fan feels as though they are getting too much happiness and they get sad because of it...this is where the drama and obsession begins...

The idol tends to share a lot of their life and so the fan feels close to the idol as though they are personal to them and understand them. This creates a very strong bond and connection, and for many an obsession. because humans aren't used to seeing this much of other humans unless they are close with them, so naturally that's how any person would react, the human mind is designed for that. Seeing on this level, with this frequency, is like constant dopamine hits to the fan...it feels good for the first time but then you need more. Well you can almost say like drugs in a way, or any addiction really.

With the aid of visual hypnosis trance (flashing/pulsing lights), musical tones and the looks of the idol ofc...the trap is set. Like cheese in a trap to a mouse the game is on.

The idol sometimes realises their power and plays with it to test the waters, before confidently parading this power. Taehyung is a massive example, he likes to pretend to be sad to get the girls/boys who are his biggest fans to pine over him and obsess over him because he likes the feeling of being worshipped and revels in it, or sometimes he does subtle things on purpose to get his fans' attention. Recently to stroke his ever growing ego he associates with famous people who are successful to make himself appear 'above' everyone else. [even when I avoid bts he's hanging around successful actors and older people so it was hard not to notice lol] (The company plays on this too because any 'clue' dropped will be consumed by the fanbase and that's more money into B1g_H1T.)

On the other end you have the once normal person (now a crazed fan) see-sawing from one extreme of emotions into the next, trying to analyse every move and action. Now A (idol) emotionally controls B (fan). C (company) also controls fan through the storylines in the music videos, or through creating non-existent drama or sad stories. Now B is codependant and enmeshed on A and C. [This is why I strongly believe these companies have researched psychology and marketing and have perfected the formula for ensnaring a fan emotionally]

Once this emotion, usually total devotion is at its peak, they cut the cord. The cord usually being human life (soul). Something tragic happens, perhaps death or worse, and because the fan is so emotionally enmeshed with the idol, the despair and horror bleeds onto the fan, who by now is totally unguarded from any emotional boundaries from their idol because they 100% trust them and...well IDOLise them to the point where they don't feel separate from the fandom or the idol. Their death at the height of their career, can create a huge trauma in the fan. This cycle of reward and 'punishment' in a way is now complete, with the biggest reward (height of career= which fans think they helped to achieve with idol and years of commitment) and punishment (idol death, which was hinted ofc in the music videos and planted in fan theories), the fan is totally lost in the world of the idol, much like many people are to old dead celebrities, and then they become an icon beyond the ages, never to be forgotten.

It's an unhealthy bond and these kpop companies have thoroughly planned every aspect of idolism and know how to play with people. They designed it so that as many people as possible are obsessed with the idol and therefore work as diligently as possible to elevate and fund the company. Also the severing of the bond or the cut of a life is usually huge negative energy in occultic circles. But just psychologically speaking, there are millions and millions of fans, to the point where even non-fans will hear the news. When a person who has mental health issues is struggling and hears the news, it becomes like an additional trauma trigger in many who already have traumatic wounds from the past and it generally spreads negative energy like wildfire. This is why when a celebrity commits suicide the rate of suicide usually increases. If this was to happen in the world's most popular boy group, whose main demographic is teens and young adults...and a large chunk of the fandom claims that 'bts' is a healing to them...(because they suffer with mental health issues), how would that make millions of fans feel? How would they react?

If we go back this experiment of sorts started with the beatles, which is why BT_5 keep getting compared to them. Note thet John Lennon was murdered from the beatles as well, which was also probably part of the programming on the beatles fanbase. Beatles is a government creation and experiment...they used to put screaming girls in a crowd before fandoms were a thing to train people into fan behaviour. I think the data from the beatles has been perfected and then the testing ground or final work was done in Korea. Why they chose Korea Idk but their country is ruled by the occult (shamanism) and they became rural country into 1st world country in like 40 years...there's no way you can speed into 1st world country status that fast without some corruption.

Anyways I wrote quite a lot but to summarise, a trauma bond is about the rewards and punishments the company/idol gives to the fan at high rates which creates an emotionally obsessive bond of idealising the idol and devaluing the self (hating the self). It's an emotional rollercoaster and an addicting one which is hard to leave, much like toxic relationships (family or otherwise). The difference between a normal fan of a musician and a kpop fan is the fandom culture created to be very toxic and invested in the lives of the idols and this is what makes it harder to leave , since this unhealthy dynamic is normalised by the idol, company, kpop fans and Korean Netizens themselves.

Anyways that's all I gotta say on the matter. Hope that helps.
you explain it very will..thanks for that
you are like talking about the story of my life sadly :(..about the fan B lol(I think all Kpop fans can relate to that)
No wonder, my father found its weird I am so invested in the idols details of there life and he think its odd, its Kpop companies tried to make seems normal while obviously it isn't.

and I didn't knows that during beatles time the government put screaming girls(I thought that those are real fans)..I wonder if they do that in the Kpop concerts? who knows, those companies I believe do everything
and about why they choose Korea...my guess, is that they found the country religiously weak, and can easily be converted into something else, and thats what happen..and yeah you are right about Korea fast transformation, I didn't knows that Korea used to be not advanced country, and my parent keep telling me Korea is backward, I told them they are wrong, it turns out during my parent time Korea weren't advanced country like today, they transformed sharply in a small amount of time, its impossible this is happening without interference from the Illuminati and there agenda, and also people there doing some satanic thing for this thing to happen

I just realised that if Jin goes out this year he'll be part of the 27 club. Although I don't 100% believe in that phenomenon because I think it's mainly coincidence (as other artists are offed by the illuminati at various different ages - one grand example is Michael Jackson). However, Kurt Cobain was also a part of the 27 club and even if it's coincidence it really makes you think in a different light about BigHit Ent's stupid obsession with Nirvana, scribbling their lyrics in the background sets of the Fire MV. Lol...... F*cking weird ass sickos...
also SM was obsessed with Kurt cobain and Nirvana, they pushed Jonghyun to post about him, and even made him wearing his suicide note...this Kurt Cobain thing is creepy

Shadow

Rookie
Hello and i would be interested in hearing what youve been noting/thinking!
Hii and thank you! So the first main thing isnt just the part about the music videos that I noticed wrong but also its the personalities. I wonder why they've been so active

The other members don't get the chance sometimes it will be tae with 3 times a month and sometimes it's yoongi when he uploads 2 or 3 selfies a week.

There are so much wrong. Especially I agree with the above comments, the concerts are very soul eating

taepeach

Veteran
Would you look at that...illuminati beta kitten princess and princes bumped into each other! DOUBLE the spell binding and rituals! Her and tae definitely mustve gotten along really well. I dont like seeing backstage photos cuz that is where everything is done and hidden from everyone...

Ari is very promiscuous, her subliminal messages are horrible and disturbing when you reverse her songs. I mean she sacrificed m*c and 22 people.... Isnt it crazy how they all act like they are meeting for the first time when in reality they are all attendiing the same occult ceremonies, performing the same rituals, etc? bts are performing with other artists + ariana, and guess what..the grammys are on the 26th, sexual and blood rituals and/or human(female) sacrifices are performed from January 20-27. sooo ariana was in for a treat yesterdayo_Oo_O

Annd we know anything involved with bts will result to something happening..

taepeach

Veteran
I like that more people who have been reading this thread for a long time are starting to come post, I’m one of them.

I took a hiatus from BTS’ fandom for a while, a few months after I attended one of their concerts which I want to share my experience with the energy I felt there.

it felt like being part of a mass cult gathering where you’re listening to your leaders feed you lies and everyone eats it up, it was borderline horrific. The energy was so incredibly soul sucking and depressing that I decided to just not attend the second day. I’m posting here now because I’m obsessed again somehow and enough is enough, I’m aware that they are truly evil and it all adds up. I didn’t believe it at first and I was fairly dismissive of everything I read here, but they way they keep sucking in a person like myself who is otherwise fairly grounded in reality is very telling about the manipulation tactics they use. While I might be a “fan” I at least have some cognitive dissonance of being aware of what’s happening to me and sadly millions of others who are more naive and impressionable and aren’t willing to see the light.
Wow...that is so creepy...like being the only person out of thousands of fans in their concerts who actually can see something else hidden behind their eyes, smiles, fan interactions, speeches, etc when you went, did you ever feel like some of their behavior was fake?

starina

Rookie
Wow...that is so creepy...like being the only person out of thousands of fans in their concerts who actually can see something else hidden behind their eyes, smiles, fan interactions, speeches, etc when you went, did you ever feel like some of their behavior was fake?
One member in particular that REALLY stood out to me... People always love to talk about how j00n "loves army" but I got very strong psycho/sociopath vibes from him out of anyone. (they all gave me that feeling, but not as much as he did) It hits much differently when you witness it in person. The thing is.... he's not even good at hiding it because his actions don't match his words, if you watch performances you'll notice he won't even look at anyone 90% of the time. The others at least try to pretend. His words are very convincing but he simply has a silver tongue and can even cry on command, he's extremely smug and manipulative. Anyone who thinks he's sincere simply don't understand that these types of people can watch genuine emotions and mimic them for their advantage. No doubt he's doing some of the shadiest shit behind the scenes without batting an eye.

I can't believe people are falling for anything ANY of them say or do. It's sick.

Shadow

Rookie
One member in particular that REALLY stood out to me... People always love to talk about how j00n "loves army" but I got very strong psycho/sociopath vibes from him out of anyone. (they all gave me that feeling, but not as much as he did) It hits much differently when you witness it in person. The thing is.... he's not even good at hiding it because his actions don't match his words, if you watch performances you'll notice he won't even look at anyone 90% of the time. The others at least try to pretend. His words are very convincing but he simply has a silver tongue and can even cry on command, he's extremely smug and manipulative. Anyone who thinks he's sincere simply don't understand that these types of people can watch genuine emotions and mimic them for their advantage. No doubt he's doing some of the shadiest shit behind the scenes without batting an eye.

I can't believe people are falling for anything ANY of them say or do. It's sick.
I completely agree with you. In the live concept he's energy sucking. The photos don't show the look of it but in his eyes you can see the emptiness

I know he might seem happy because he gives me overall a fake era and more reasoning is because of the who am I to you MV.

He sees himself as a president. His eyes have been darkest during the cyphers but its very obvious and out there

It's really weird how active they are and I'm gonna be honest about Black Swan and say it was really all over the place

So this is their plan to depress the world and the other artists at top and in this photo his face shows

Attachments

starina

Rookie
I completely agree with you. In the live concept he's energy sucking. The photos don't show the look of it but in his eyes you can see the emptiness

I know he might seem happy because he gives me overall a fake era and more reasoning is because of the who am I to you MV.

He sees himself as a president. His eyes have been darkest during the cyphers but its very obvious and out there

It's really weird how active they are and I'm gonna be honest about Black Swan and say it was really all over the place

So this is their plan to depress the world and the other artists at top and in this photo his face shows
I’m really hoping they’ll slow down after j1n enlists. J00n is trying to get to the top in the west SOLO and will do anything to make it happen, he’s even confirmed to be the fat man’s favorite for this reason, but I don’t think he can get far without his group being his crutch. Some people have been lucky enough to have seen his true nature, but they are in so deep it wasn’t enough to shatter the illusion. He may have been more innocent at one time but at this point he is 100% out for himself.

And god, that picture has always creeped me out. He looks so dead inside compared to the earlier days. Like his mind is just consumed.

ETA: black swan was extremely creepy and I can’t even listen to it without feeling nauseous and depressed. I try to stay away from anything they put out now because it all gives me the same feeling, even songs that are supposed to be happy.

Last edited:

wow

Veteran
off topic but yall hear about the corona virus from china? i think thats a way for the elite to spread deadly virus for depopulation, these people doesnt even keeping it lowkey anymore, everything is so predictable these days.

and i feel guilty by posting off topic post so : i think jn's sacrifice will be a complete disaster and a shift for the kpop entertaiment industry, it will literally change everything, fans will become super depressed and i think thats when the elite started to use them, the more depressed the person is, the more easier it ia to brainwash them, not to mention btshit is going to get all of that energy. its weird how in the jpn bst mv th killed jn, i think thats predictive programming, theyre both moonchildren and i think th has some bad blood with jn or vice versa, leading to them trying to "kill" each other, jn and th never really get along, i can see that clearly, th is going to get blood on his hands, jn's blood to be exact. i really dont like this at all, jn is the most genuine out of all of them, he doesnt really give me the heebie jeebies as others would, he is honestly the most refreshing to see compared to all of them, his eyes is not really as dark and empty as most of them, maybe thats why they dont favor him a lot :( . what do u guys think?

off topic but yall hear about the corona virus from china? i think thats a way for the elite to spread deadly virus for depopulation, these people doesnt even keeping it lowkey anymore, everything is so predictable these days.

and i feel guilty by posting off topic post so : i think jn's sacrifice will be a complete disaster and a shift for the kpop entertaiment industry, it will literally change everything, fans will become super depressed and i think thats when the elite started to use them, the more depressed the person is, the more easier it ia to brainwash them, not to mention btshit is going to get all of that energy. its weird how in the jpn bst mv th killed jn, i think thats predictive programming, theyre both moonchildren and i think th has some bad blood with jn or vice versa, leading to them trying to "kill" each other, jn and th never really get along, i can see that clearly, th is going to get blood on his hands, jn's blood to be exact. i really dont like this at all, jn is the most genuine out of all of them, he doesnt really give me the heebie jeebies as others would, he is honestly the most refreshing to see compared to all of them, his eyes is not really as dark and empty as most of them, maybe thats why they dont favor him a lot :( . what do u guys think?
I also think that Jin are better than others...Tae are the most evil one a long with Namjoon..its sad they chooses him instead of others...Tae are sooo evil..I would prefer he got killed instead of Jin...but I think the elite like him for being so evil

Chai

Rookie
I also think that Jin are better than others...Tae are the most evil one a long with Namjoon..its sad they chooses him instead of others...Tae are sooo evil..I would prefer he got killed instead of Jin...but I think the elite like him for being so evil
I agree! Tea and June both have dark auras. Their eyes look so damn empty it's scary. Someone mentioned about June being a possible psychopath. I can see it. Tea seems like a sociopath

this thread is pretty hateful but they have truth about Kpop

there is interesting mention of JYP abusing girls and get away with it(how he always portrayed as a good)
there is few mention also of BT$

Edit: "if we’re talking about awkward bts songs, can we acknowledge the time they had a fun and quirky song about road safety less than a week after ladies code had a fatal car accident? inkigayo have done this thing before and after bts so it’s not like it’s the groups fault, but christ you’d think inkigayo would have the realisation that it’s in bad taste to air it immediately after idols just died in a crash"

this from the thread, they mention how its bad having that happy video about road accident just after one week of ladies code death