BTS discussion thread

See what i mean .. tae was drunk and he doesn't like to drink and he said something like they want me to post this .. and he posted that behind the scene photo from army zip which is super creepy .. him showing to be some mafia guy or what .. but blood on idols has never been a good sign ..

View attachment 30798View attachment 30799
From army zip
View attachment 30800
I think its obvious why did they choose Tae, the blood symbolize sacrifices I guess...he is the one who do for the group

taepeach

Veteran
I watched the whole video, where did you come to the conclusion they were smoking and drinking all night? I'm not defending them, but idk why you're jumping to conclusions. They even MAY have, but don't state otherwise without evidence I guess is what I'm saying??
Idk probably cuz tae literally said himself to a fan on weverse that he's been drinking? And when you are in the industry you arent just chilling and having breaks, you are obligated to participate and do as your handlers/elites say and occult. No ones innocent in the music industry, and i dont mean it in the "they are human like anyone else" way, i mean the satanic perverted evil way. Just cuz you dont see it doesnt mean it isnt happening. The whole point is doing it behind closed doors and hide it with their smiles. They are only holding and presenting a physical false image

Bubble_tea

Established
Its like bighit is becoming a bigger company like the big 3, and will gain more power/control. Surely they are becoming a bigger """Family"""

No need to see more artists horribly influenced. Fans laugh when their idols are literally killing themselves/dont care about themselves they are just profit and puppets to the company
Oh God, not sevent33n, I admit I really liked them and admired the fact that they were basically self made, since they produce/write most of their songs themselves as their company didn't give a damn about them. I think that if they join Bigshit, it will be their artistic "death". Maybe Bigshit also wants to use their creative talent and have them ghostwrite (more) Bt€'s songs too, as many of their songs are clearly not written by them as they claim to.

Also, guys, sorry for the off topic, but I just posted this video on the kp0p thread too, in case someone hasn't watched it and is interested, it's a former k-idol that explains the chart manipulation etc. This is one of the ways that Bt€ made it big (I know it's not shocking news to us but it was refreshing for me to actually hear it by an idol herself)

Last edited:

JINtercession

Rookie
Hi again guys :)
Some interesting stuff I've seen in catching up on posts (eg. Jimin pedo, Tae drugs, Nimrod, music charts, properties etc.).
I stopped going on here for a while because my mother told me to stop going on here when I told her my dream.
It was a really strange one too.
I was with my dog in the backyard and I saw a transparent image/mirage (?) of her
running out the gate facing the garage with snakebites. Half the gate was missing, no jagged edges, so it looked like a glitch. All the while, the true, solid form of my dog was waiting patiently in a sitting position.
I looked up from the rock stepping stones leading to the gate facing the park, and sure enough
on the top in front of that gate there was,,, my dad????'
I had a second look and it was ol'
NAMrod (kekeke can I call him that??)
he was reciting some sort of poetry he'd written (or incantations?). He clicked his fingers and just like that, the gate reappeared
as if nothing had ever happened and I heard Microkosmos
This bit
"
The light of the city, the stars of the city
I remember the night sky I looked up at when I was young
The light of a person, the star of a person
Fills this place up

"​
and awoke.
It was probably just a pizza dream but my mum said it was a sign I should stay off this forum.
But I caved.
OOps!
Oh and speaking of NAMrod I'm surprised nobody had a look at the lyrics of a song he featured with a week or two ago of another artist named Younha who also has a really high IQ of 158, 10 points above him lol.
Anyway that's not important.
What is weird that I wanted to point out is this lyric especially

1579180594580.png
Blood shed?? Born red??
I just had a thought * oh dear *, this song is named WINTER Flower and Tae's was WINTER bear.
What if WINTER is an important month of rituals for the moonchildren O.O
Like... A sacrifice during the winter solstice is performed for their birth??
Maybe it's totally random but it seems as though it could be at least partially connected.
The winter solstice begins (in Northern Hemisphere) on December 21 and if the ritual was done on that day, then exactly 38 weeks from then is conveniently September 12- the day he was born.
(so he's a premmie huh?).
Not sure how it worked for Tae but perhaps it was done closer to his birth.
That's assuming this all happened. This is complete speculation folks.
1579181999528.png

Do these flowers carry any symbolism? I couldn't find anything but you might.
I found a website listing flowers used in rituals and their purposes
Plum: Healing peace love
Camellias: Riches
Daffodils: Love, luck, and fertility
Welp, I tried.
1579182050436.png

Burn branches BLUE?
(winter bear) she looks like a BLUE parrot?
You see where I' m going with this?
Remember this insightful post about that blue line by Hopeful
If red symbolises the first blood, blue symbolises the blood after death. I suppose.

https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/bts-discussion-thread.3453/post-225245
I did a little post on it.. That's what i think.. The blue purple color is related to a condition called Livor Mortis in the dead.. So maybe that's why the blue is in there .. And i really think even some armies. He's talking about his grandma.. So yes basically it's about dead people who are on a Long sleep
It may have no connection to tae's song but then again it may.

I'm no L from Death Note but I can try. I do squat in chairs like he does.

I'll leave you with this fan edit someone did of him which reminded me of MK ultra torture and "suicide" sacrifice which we talked about
I know...
it's a fan edit but I'll hand it to her. The girl did a good job in creating a narrative using various scenes from their videos and videos from other TV shows and amalgamated it to portray... the basic gist of a possible situation.

Attachments

taepeach

Veteran
Literally this is like fake love pt.2

I wonder what the first death they are talking about? Fans are saying it could mean when they are afraid to die out. I hope it doesnt mean a sacrifice.

"Oh that would be my first death, Ive been always afraid of"
"What if the moment is right now"
"No song affects me anymore, crying out a silent cry"
"Sinking slowly like in a trance nah nah nah, struggle but its all ocean floor"

Its like saying they are afraid their music will not have as much power?? Apart from just battling with their struggles/"shadows" (demons) there should be a deeper meaning to it. I guess they really are trying hard to make it as high up as possible. MOTS 7 already has over 3 million pre-orders. It doesnt sound like a traditional single but like just one of the songs in the album

JINtercession

Rookie
Oh God, not sevent33n, I admit I really liked them and admired the fact that they were basically self made, since they produce/write most of their songs themselves as their company didn't give a damn about them. I think that if they join Bigshit, it will be their artistic "death". Maybe Bigshit also wants to use their creative talent and have them ghostwrite (more) Bt€'s songs too, as many of their songs are clearly not written by them as they claim to.

Also, guys, sorry for the off topic, but I just posted this video on the kp0p thread too, in case someone hasn't watched it and is interested, it's a former k-idol that explains the chart manipulation etc. This is one of the ways that Bt€ made it big (I know it's not shocking news to us but it was refreshing for me to actually hear it by an idol herself)

lol 3/4 of the hyung line just talked called out sajaegi in music shows or v-live. OH the SHEER IRONY
Seriously though you said "no more irony" in idol, you fellas and your big head honchos playin'!

Also, lucky me! I get to be the first one to do a post about their spanking brand-new release- black swan.
I mean like I said I'm no L like some of y'all, but I'll try. :) (edit: Taepeach just beat me to it TT)

The video begins with a quote by Martha Graham, known to be a 'pioneer of modern dance'
of course, of all things the quote of choice just HAD to be about death lol.
1579259032438.png
So who is this beloved "Martha Graham"?
she had a prolific career but a couple of the dances she was involved in sound... just a wee bit sus...
Like 'Baal Shem' , 'A pagan poem','Incantation','Ekstasis', her final work of choreography being 'Diversion of Angels'.
Ok. not as dodgy as Nietzche, who they also quoted in their previous work but still somebody who may be involved in some sort of mysticism. Someone who is good at searching up data should see if she has ties to a dynasty like the Rothschild's.
Alright. Now that's out of the way, time for the ACTUAL VIDEO.
and lyrics... I don't know jack about dance so I might disappoint you.

So they're in an abandoned shopping mall. In fact, it's not even them.
It's a choreography team dancing to their music.
Does this imply that they will be replaced?
Notice they always film their dark concepts in abandoned places.

1579259713520.png
Ahhh the old cube for that Saturn kick to it.
1579260098548.png
Gotta get that AS ABOVE SO BELOW symbolism in there huh?
1579260359757.png
"Power Hungry"? (graffitied on the esculator) I'm so surprised
Maybe the thing with two eyes and horns is a baphomet.
And yep, of course they have thir 3 pointed crown in there.
I'm starting to wonder if 3 points have significance in a crown.
I suppose 3 is a significant number to the occult.

Ok I sucked at that, but that's ok. Someone else here surely is learned in dance and dance interpretation.
Let's have a look at the title and lyrics.
Black Swan
1579261116386.png
tldr; It's about something unexpected because it is so rare.
ok. not very helpful, but what about Natalie Portman's highly esteemed film of the same title?
1579261265203.png
Somebody actually started a thread about this film, but it didn't go very far.
I've never seen this film but going off of what was said in the thread,
it followed the story of a young girl controlled by her handler... I mean mother! She learns ballet and is sexually abused by the ballet teacher who didn't just teach him ballet, but masturbation. She also has an envy, yet lesbian fantasy about her competitor and a fractured personality (duality and alters)
1579261649570.png
Not to mention the 'Lolita' handbag the actress wore to the premiere,
1579261706522.png
and the poster resembling female genitals... Sneaky one there.
Of course
there were typical
symbolisms such as butterflies and eyes all over. And apparently a statue of satan as well.

Mind you, I haven't seen this movie, I'm simply summarising what was said in the other thread.
Here's somebody's theory on reddit.
https://www.reddit.com/r/TrueFilm/comments/77r97k
(edit II: Swan Song)
There's also such a thing known as a 'swan song'
It refers to the song sung before the swan's death.
1579269215937.png

Alrighty, time to move on to the lyrics~!

Do your thang
Do your thang with me now
Do your thang
What's my thang
What's my thang tell me now
Tell me now
Yeah yeah yeah yeah

Wow! bTs HaVe SuCh DeeP LyRicS! uWU ~every army ever seriously
we're off to a great start.

Ayy
The heart no longer races
When hearing the music play
Tryna pull up
Seems like time has stopped
Oh that would be my first death
I been always afraid of

If this can no longer resonate
No longer make my heart vibrate
Then like this may be how I die my first death
But what if that moment's right now
Right now

Remember what I posted yesterday about a first and second blood.
It's beginning to make more sense now.
Perhaps this is about all of them getting sacrificed to be replaced or cash in.
It's unlikely but not entirely improbable. If you think about it, the essence of this song is about their fear of fading away, not being a useful asset to their company anymore, and consequently- getting axed.

Heartbeat pulsing slow in my ears bump bump bump
Try to flee but back into the maw jump jump jump
No song affects me anymore
Crying out a silent cry

Ocean with all light silenced shut yeah yeah yeah
My wandering feet held in a rut yeah yeah yeah
Every noise and sound's been cut yeah yeah yeah
Killin' me now
Killin' me now
Do you hear me yeah

Light being SILENCED?
Is this another dimension?
I supposed thunder is the sound caused by lightning and lightning is symbolic of s4tan
Stan doesn't gain from them anymore so he's killing them???
Killin' me now reminded me of 'kill me softly' from'blood sweat and tears'or 'badbye' from namrod's mixtape mono.
They're obsessed with getting killed and their time is shorter now so it's killing me NOW

Look that verse confused me a lot I'm terribly sorry.

Sinking slowly like in a trance nah nah nah
Struggle but it's all ocean floor nah nah
Every moment becomes eternity yeah yeah yeah
Film it now
Film it now
Do you hear me yeah

So I guess they want to squeeze as much out of them with the little time they have left before they sink to their... eternity.

Do your thang
Do your thang
What's my thang
Tell me now
Yeah yeah yeah yeah

Nice to see these deep meaningful lyrics again.

Deeper
Yeah I think I'm goin' deeper
I keep losing focus
No, just let go of me
Let my own feet carry me
I'll go in myself
In the deepest depths
I saw myself

Slowly, I open my eyes
I'm in my workroom, it's my studio
Wild waves
Even if you pass me by
I'll never get dragged away again
Inside
I saw myself, myself

Heartbeat racing in my ears bump bump bump
Eyes wide open into my forest jump jump jump
Nothing can devour me
I shout out with ferocity

Killin' me now
Killin' me now
Do you hear me yeah

Film it now
Film it now
Do you hear me yeah

Do your thang
Do your thang
What's my thang
Tell me now
Yeah yeah yeah yeah

Summary: sorry this was a pretty rubbish analysis, but I think all in all, they know their time is up real soon and this is their lament.
It's about being replaced, pride comes before a fall sort of thing.
I hope it's not true and this whole sacrifice thing is baloney, but if it's not...we'll know then.

I liked the instrumental with the strings to be honest but the auto tune ruined it for me.

ps: just for fun I looked up 'thang' in gematria and found it to share the same values as 'Theban'
1579265454029.png

"Do your Theban with me now"

Last edited:

Bubble_tea

Established
lol 3/4 of the hyung line just talked called out sajaegi in music shows or v-live. OH the SHEER IRONY
Seriously though you said "no more irony" in idol, you fellas and your big head honchos playin'!

Also, lucky me! I get to be the first one to do a post about their spanking brand-new release- black swan.
I mean like I said I'm no L like some of y'all, but I'll try. :) (edit: Taepeach just beat me to it TT)

The video begins with a quote by Martha Graham, known to be a 'pioneer of modern dance'
of course, of all things the quote of choice just HAD to be about death lol.
View attachment 30877
So who is this beloved "Martha Graham"?
she had a prolific career but a couple of the dances she was involved in sound... just a wee bit sus...
Like 'Baal Shem' , 'A pagan poem','Incantation','Ekstasis', her final work of choreography being 'Diversion of Angels'.
Ok. not as dodgy as Nietzche, who they also quoted in their previous work but still somebody who may be involved in some sort of mysticism. Someone who is good at searching up data should see if she has ties to a dynasty like the Rothschild's.
Alright. Now that's out of the way, time for the ACTUAL VIDEO.
and lyrics... I don't know jack about dance so I might disappoint you.

So they're in an abandoned shopping mall. In fact, it's not even them.
It's a choreography team dancing to their music.
Does this imply that they will be replaced?
Notice they always film their dark concepts in abandoned places.

View attachment 30878
Ahhh the old cube for that Saturn kick to it.
View attachment 30879
Gotta get that AS ABOVE SO BELOW symbolism in there huh?
View attachment 30880
"Power Hungry"? (graffitied on the esculator) I'm so surprised
Maybe the thing with two eyes and horns is a baphomet.
And yep, of course they have thir 3 pointed crown in there.
I'm starting to wonder if 3 points have significance in a crown.
I suppose 3 is a significant number to the occult.

Ok I sucked at that, but that's ok. Someone else here surely is learned in dance and dance interpretation.
Let's have a look at the title and lyrics.
Black Swan
View attachment 30882
tldr; It's about something unexpected because it is so rare.
ok. not very helpful, but what about Natalie Portman's highly esteemed film of the same title?
View attachment 30883
Somebody actually started a thread about this film, but it didn't go very far.
I've never seen this film but going off of what was said in the thread,
it followed the story of a young girl controlled by her handler... I mean mother! She learns ballet and is sexually abused by the ballet teacher who didn't just teach him ballet, but masturbation. She also has an envy, yet lesbian fantasy about her competitor and a fractured personality (duality and alters)
View attachment 30884
Not to mention the 'Lolita' handbag the actress wore to the premiere,
View attachment 30885
and the poster resembling female genitals... Sneaky one there.
Of course
there were typical
symbolisms such as butterflies and eyes all over. And apparently a statue of satan as well.

Mind you, I haven't seen this movie, I'm simply summarising what was said in the other thread.
Here's somebody's theory on reddit.
https://www.reddit.com/r/TrueFilm/comments/77r97k
Alrighty, time to move on to the lyrics~!

Do your thang
Do your thang
What's my thang
Tell me now
Yeah yeah yeah yeah

Wow! bTs HaVe SuCh DeeP LyRicS! uWU ~every army ever seriously
we're off to a great start.

Ayy
Tryna pull up
I been always afraid of

If this can no longer resonate
No longer make my heart vibrate
Then like this may be how I die my first death
But what if that moment's right now
Right now

Remember what I posted yesterday about a first and second blood.
It's beginning to make more sense now.
Perhaps this is about all of them getting sacrificed to be replaced or cash in.
It's unlikely but not entirely improbable. If you think about it, the essence of this song is about their fear of fading away, not being a useful asset to their company anymore, and consequently- getting axed.

Heartbeat pulsing slow in my ears bump bump bump
Try to flee but back into the maw jump jump jump
No song affects me anymore
Crying out a silent cry

Killin' me now
Killin' me now
Do you hear me yeah

Light being SILENCED?
Is this another dimension?
I supposed thunder is the sound caused by lightning and lightning is symbolic of s4tan
Stan doesn't gain from them anymore so he's killing them???
Killin' me now reminded me of 'kill me softly' from'blood sweat and tears'or 'badbye' from namrod's mixtape mono.
They're obsessed with getting killed and their time is shorter now so it's killing me NOW

Look that verse confused me a lot I'm terribly sorry.

Film it now
Film it now
Do you hear me yeah

So I guess they want to squeeze as much out of them with the little time they have left before they sink to their... eternity.

Do your thang
Do your thang
What's my thang
Tell me now
Yeah yeah yeah yeah

Nice to see these deep meaningful lyrics again.

Deeper
Yeah I think I'm goin' deeper
I keep losing focus
No, just let go of me
Let my own feet carry me
I'll go in myself
In the deepest depths
I saw myself

Slowly, I open my eyes
I'm in my workroom, it's my studio
Wild waves
Even if you pass me by
I'll never get dragged away again
Inside
I saw myself, myself

Heartbeat racing in my ears bump bump bump
Eyes wide open into my forest jump jump jump
Nothing can devour me
I shout out with ferocity

Killin' me now
Killin' me now
Do you hear me yeah

Film it now
Film it now
Do you hear me yeah

Do your thang
Do your thang
What's my thang
Tell me now
Yeah yeah yeah yeah

Summary: sorry this was a pretty rubbish analysis, but I think all in all, they know their time is up real soon and this is their lament.
It's about being replaced, pride comes before a fall sort of thing.
I hope it's not true and this whole sacrifice thing is baloney, but if it's not...we'll know then.

I liked the instrumental with the strings to be honest but the auto tune ruined it for me.

ps: just for fun I looked up 'thang' in gematria and found it to share the same values as 'Theban'
View attachment 30886

"Do your Theban with me now"
Oh.my.God. How conceited and holier-than-thou type of person Bt€ can be? Seriously they called out sajegi in music with a straight face? Where were they when this manipulation took place? Ah yes, they were too busy taking advantage of that system. They were quick to pass the buck I see, so no one will wonder about them, because as they all know, what Bt€ say, must be truth, right? Also, what an excellent strategy to turn Armiez against other kpop groups once again, now everyone will make speculations and throw accusations. And it's not the first time they did that subtly. Pedobang has also done this. Also, why didn't they criticize the companies that are behind this instead of the singers? They should have known by now that they are the ones responsible. Bt€ always pushes their "family" image and Armiez always take pride in how their boys have creative freedom and Bigshit is more family than company, unlike other groups that are strictly controlled, but now the other "controlled" groups have to take the blame? It doesn't make sense and they have no respect for others that work equally hard.It's like they are saying they are ones out of the few that are clean.I am so sorry for the rant, but I got so angry by their behavior. If Bt€ know which singers are involved in this, they'd better speak up, because now everyone will be accused,they know their influence. I hope that I'm wrong.

Also, it was perfect analysis love, please, don't ever say it was rubbish, thank you so much for breaking it down for us! Once I saw their mv, I immediately thought about Black Swan movie as well, it was a total rip off. This movie is full of occult symbolism and it depicts demonic posession, soul selling and mk ultra. You guys need to check out this analysis of the movie, it's pretty telling on what Bt€ truly wanted to talk about in their mv as well. Their mv's always portray the same thing lately.

Last edited:

JINtercession

Rookie
Oh.my.God. How entitled, conceited, holier-than-thou type of person Bt€ can be? Seriously they called out sajegi in music with a straight face? Where were they when this manipulation took place? Ah yes, they were too busy taking advantage of that system. They were quick to pass the buck I see, so no one will wonder about them, because as they all know, what Bt€ say, must be truth, right? Also, what an excellent strategy to turn Armiez against other kpop groups once again, now everyone will make speculations and throw accusations. And it's not the first time they did that subtly. Pedobang has also done this. Also, why didn't they criticize the companies that are behind this instead of the singers? They should have known by now that they are the ones responsible. Bt€ always pushes their "family" image and Armiez always take pride in how their boys have creative freedom and Bigshit is more family than company like other groups that are strictly controlled, but now the other "controlled" groups have to take the blame? It doesn't make sense and they have no respect for others that work equally hard.It's like they are saying they are ones out of the few that are clean.I am so sorry for the rant, but I got so angry by their behavior. If Bt€ know which singers are involved in this, they'd better speak up, because now everyone will be accused,they know their influence. I hope that I'm wrong.

Also, it was perfect analysis love, please, don't ever say it was rubbish, thank you so much for breaking it down for us! Once I saw their mv, I immediately thought about Black Swan movie as well, it was a total rip off. This movie is full of occult symbolism and it depicts demonic posession, soul selling and mk ultra. You guys need to check out this analysis of the movie, it's pretty telling on what Bt€ truly wanted to talk about in their mv as well. Their mv's always portray the same thing lately.

This bolsters my theory of them being disposable and the possible sacrifice of all team members. It's been a concern of mine for a while and I do hope it's not true. Also I have just had a thought. In the twelve days of Christmas it mentioned seven swans swimming. Do you think this has any connection? I tried looking it up and only found that it was a Catholic analogy for the seven gifts of the holy Spirit. Sometimes though, things that appear to have a Christian undertone have a secret occult meaning below the surface such as the original pagan celebration of Christmas. You dug up a really insightful article about Black swan so I want to know if there is such a thing for the twelve days of Christmas? Sorry it's kind of silly.

Bubble_tea

Established
This bolsters my theory of them being disposable and the possible sacrifice of all team members. It's been a concern of mine for a while and I do hope it's not true. Also I have just had a thought. In the twelve days of Christmas it mentioned seven swans swimming. Do you think this has any connection? I tried looking it up and only found that it was a Catholic analogy for the seven gifts of the holy Spirit. Sometimes though, things that appear to have a Christian undertone have a secret occult meaning below the surface such as the original pagan celebration of Christmas. You dug up a really insightful article about Black swan so I want to know if there is such a thing for the twelve days of Christmas? Sorry it's kind of silly.
Unfortunately I don't know much of the subject, as I don't follow modern Christianity but yeah, I think that it definitely has some relation to it since all symbols have derived from the pagan times, as you put it exactly.

I have read an article about the meaning of swan in esoterism and it said that the swan is not only a symbol of purity, but wisdom and the fire of the sun draws it's powers. It's goal is to master the elements(ascend spiritually) and communicate with different worlds, also has to do with magical powers associated with singing and the sun. I think the "seven swans" are associated with the seventh stage of alchemy (called "Conjunction") where the person that got to the last stage has managed to connect the mind with the spirit, also, the "marriage" of good and bad (hence,the black swan and the white one) and duality (no good without bad) . Then, the illumination has finally completed where the inner and outer world have become one,it's like a closing circle. Maybe that's what Bt€'s mv was all about. I hope this helps a little :)

IMG_20200117_181107.jpg

Yookhonly

Rookie
Hey guys! I’ve been reading this thread since 2018. You may have seen me liking some of your posts! I always read it before going to bed at night and also letting my partner know about what’s happening too. I’ve known about the satanic entertainment industry since 2009 but never took it seriously. Thank you so much for opening my eyes about what this industry is all about. This is my first post! I’ll let you guys know what I think...

I’ve been watching a kdrama called ‘When the devil calls your name’. It’s basically about a guy who sold his soul to the devil for fame, money and all that stuff. The most interesting part for me and what I’d like to point out is basically, the guy gets ‘reminder letters’ every now and then. These reminder letters (also known as ‘notice of payment’ in the kdrama) let him know when his time is up to give his soul to the devil and ultimately dies. I truly believe this kdrama and many other films/dramas that include the devil/satanic aspects are giving us a huge hint about what the acting/entertainment industry is all about.

Now you must be asking... how must this be related to BT$? Well... I got the vibes from their recent songs ‘Interlude: Shadow (Sug@)’ and ‘Black Swan’.

Firstly, Interlude: Shadow by Sug@ is clearly a song about his alters. You guys already know a lot about MK Ultra and the splitting of the mind so I don’t need to go into much detail with all the mirror shattering symbolism. In the song he says ‘I wanna be a rap star, I wanna be the top, I wanna be a rockstar, I want it all mine, I wanna be rich, I wanna be the king, I wanna go win’ (Pfff talk about greed). This is what I believe he sold his soul for, and is usually what these celebrities sell their souls for. In a way, I feel like he his truly damaged but just reminding himself why he is here in the first place. This part of himself is also an alter of his that enjoys the fame, feeds off of fans energy, enjoys the greed to get more and more and more. I’m not an avid BT$fan (used to be), however fans have figured out how he doesn’t whisper/say his name, something that he apparently does before rapping usually. This means that he is rapping as Min Y00ngi, his real self. We should pay attention. Now I will dissect some interesting lyrics of this song and tell you guys, with my knowledge of the industry, my interpretation.

‘I wondered everyday how far I'd go, I came to my senses and I find myself here’ - he has realised how far he’s come after all the blood sacrifices and other disgusting things that take place in order for celebs to progress and become more famous.

‘I'm afraid, flying high is terrifying’ - he is expressing his concern as BT$ become more famous. He is afraid of what he got himself into.

‘I rise, rise, I hate it. I pray, I pray, hoping to be okay’ - he hates having more and more fame. He knows there is a price to pay to keep all this fame, and quite frankly he hates it. The real min y00ngi hates it, however this is what he got himself into. He prays to be okay... I’m surprised he still even has a conscience. Might his time be almost up? Remember, even the most evil of people will do anything to stay alive, even if their actions cross their morals and values to satisfy their greed, they may think they’re still innocent and deserve to live. I’m sorry sug@ but you danced with the devil... a dance so sweet and tempting that you forgot you had a price to pay, right?

‘Please don't let me shine, Don't let me down, Don't let me fly, Now I'm afraid’
- he is asking his fans (in the mv he is on a stage looking down at hooded figures, which are the audience, holding cameras recording him) to not bring him more fame. He does not want to proceed to a higher level for even more rituals to maintain their fame. This is truly saddening, but he knew what he got himself into. Pleading for help isn’t going to change anything.

BT$ in general have a very clever way of making theories that are seen as creative, but really actually masking what they’re going through. Of course, music is creativity, but as they usually make the lyrics and produce the songs, their lyrics come from what’s happening to them. It’s truly sad how these fans hit the nail on the head with theories that are so close to what they’re actually experiencing, only to turn a blind eye and just enjoy the ‘creativity’ blindly. I’ve always seen this as a type of humiliation ritual... making songs about what they’re actually going through and having all these fans that talk about it for fun, and so-called millions of @rmys not helping them in any way.

Now when it comes to their latest release ‘Black Swan’, the mv is basically just a weird dance mv from dancers and got bored watching it. But the mv starts with a quote:

‘A dancer dies twice - once when they stop dancing, and this first death is the more painful’ - Martha Graham.

Therefore, the mv is focused on these dancers just dancing. However, a closer inspection from the lyrics suggest that BT$ members no longer have their hearts racing or vibrating to songs anymore. Basically admitting that they don’t find passion in making music anymore. However, I believe this is more for their ‘fan theories’... the real dark truth is what they try to closely link this to... DEATHS.

Many of you have speculated about Jn being sacrificed this year, however I have another point of view to bring to you guys...

Sug@ says ‘The heart no longer races, When hearing the music play, Tryna pull up, Seems like time has stopped, Oh that would be my first death, I been always afraid of.’ - I don’t know if it’s the exact translation of the Korean word, but sug@ keeps expressing how he’s ‘afraid’. Not to mention how the part in bold is in English too. As sug@ is the ‘lead’ for this comeback, we should pay attention to his words. Predictive programming? He is afraid of his days counting down. It reminds me of the kdrama I was watching. He knows he’s going to spend eternity in hell. However, one-eyed (r@p m0nstur) also says something similar in the song.

One-eyed says ‘Then like this may be how I die my first death, But what if that moment's right now, Right now’ - I don’t know about you but this is suspicious. Yes again they have managed to cleverly write a whole song based on one quote to fool fans into thinking it’s all ‘creative’. Why would they sing about deaths? Twice in the song. Cmon now. It’s nothing gotta do with a stupid quote.

As sug@ is the lead for this comeback, and as it’s so strongly evil and satanic, I believe sug@ will be sacrificed. As you guys might’ve known with Juice Wrlds death, fans were desensitised by creating a challenge on tiktok for them, letting them mimic his own death 2 weeks (or months idk sorry) before he died. I feel like this is part of predictive programming. If you have been into BT$, or read their fan theories, you will know Sug@ is the one to always commit suicide in a ‘fire’. He starts the song ‘fire’ by saying ‘it’s burning’, in one of the prologues he is seen trying to kill himself in a fire, and also in a room with blazing fire in the Fake Love mv. Fire resembles Hell and Satan in general. Why is fire so related to sug@? Are they trying to hint that sug@ will die as a satanic sacrifice? These are questions I urge you to ask yourself. This fire is a symbol that he is heavily into occult practices and satanic rituals. Or maybe this is used as a symbol for predictive programming. As avid BT$ fans know that sug@ commits suicide in the theories (openly talking about the topic, engaging with it), and also he allegedly tried to commit suicide waaaay before he joined BT$ due to depression and other mental health issues, it might be a desensitising technique used for fans to be more accepting of the fact that he is going to die, so when the real thing happens, of course there is shock, but subsequent immediate approval with no further questions being asked will occur...

And those are my thoughts. Thank you for reading! It is currently exam season for me so I will reply to people after exams are done. However, I will still be reading your thread every now and then.

I will now close my first post with a quote from One-eyed favourite satanic book - Demian: The Story of Emil Sinclair's Youth by Hermann Hesse. I feel like it perfectly encapsulates the lives of the BT$ members.

‘They are living a lie concealed deep within themselves.’

Last edited:

wow

Veteran
this is off topic, but this EMP thing is so scary

once this happen..I am afraid whats the solution and how can someone escape from this
actually, we had a blackout here too in Indonesia on august 2019, i think theyre doing an experiment for ww3 and that causes a blackout? i dont know, but this is very dangerous and it could literally wipe out civilization, i dont think anyone that lives in a city can escape from this, but seriously, id rather die than live a world where NWO has already been made. we have to move out yall im telling you imma head out lmao.

edawntae

Rookie
Black Swan is also synonymous with Vee.
He was seriously dressed as a Blck Swan for his Final singularity performance
(possible foreshadowing?)

IMG_20200118_002834.jpg

In their Wings Album Vee was the one with Black Wings sprouting from him

IMG_20200118_002817.jpg

Also in the lyrics;

Verse 1: Suga]
Ayy
Tryna pull up
I been always afraid of

- the "First Death" is them not making music anymore and losing their passion.
- Vee is the one these last few months to look so uninterested in anything BiTs related. He spends more time with his Actor associates and his already married friends.
- Its been noticed that Candyman and Vee are both the ones to stand out in any group shot/ they always have some different outfits that sticks out from the rest.
- possible they both want out and to move on from BTS.

Sorry for long post... still new to actually commenting my observations.

Yookhonly

Rookie
I tried posting my 1000+ words post yesterday, however it still hasn’t been checked by a moderator so I will post the screenshots instead... quite disappointing since I worked hard on my first post (worked on it from 9pm till 11pm). Hope you guys enjoy it! Thank you.

Attachments

I tried posting my 1000+ words post yesterday, however it still hasn’t been checked by a moderator so I will post the screenshots instead... quite disappointing since I worked hard on my first post (worked on it from 9pm till 11pm). Hope you guys enjoy it! Thank you.
this Kdrama was discussed in the other thread, its basically about Jonghyun, some one pointed it out that his time is 10 years like Jonghyun, I was planned to see it one day lol..but I don't like Kdrama usually..bcz I wanted to know whats secret they reveal about Jonghyun..if you want me to forward you the posts in the other thread, then I will post it here

Shuna

Star
the poster of black swan movie reminds me of jn in the end of bst mv where he looks into a mirror and then his face starting to crack

View attachment 30919

and she is the white swan here, is jn the white swan?
I'm doing an article on Star Wars, Star Wars represents the Jedis (Freemasons) against the Jesuits (Siths). In Star Wars, the Jedi logo is:
1579364333805.png
In my opinion, it represents sacrifice, often seen in Star Wars. The fall of a victim, (in Star Wars 8, it has a slight variation, being on a throne). The victim (or Mars), falls (passes in front), Venus in front of Saturn (this creates the black star). Besides, he has the sentence above the mirror in Blood, Sweat & Tears.Including the red beak of the black swan:
1579364403306.png

Another interesting thing, a drama returns to KBS: Angel's Last Mission Love:
A drama, which has 32 episodes, and which in episode 30, the girl, is stabbed if I'm not mistaken by a rival (who stabbed her behind the scenes, when she tries to protect her boyfriend, a angel, she will wear a pink dress at this time (Jin wears a pink top, in front of the burning car, in Fire)). She will be stabbed, on the left side (seen from the person), as V stabs her father, on the side, who at another time is represented by J-Hope, who shoots with darts (Blood, Sweat & Tears Japanese version ) a bow in his imagination (Blood, Sweat & Tears). V is struck by his father. During the BTS ZIP photoshoot, V is bloodied while Jin appears with his face completely knocked. The victims of MK Ultra, undergoes games of the dead, we throw them, literally an ax (I met, it was a while ago a victim of MK-Ultra, I understood for the eyes, but I have a quick tick on a drawing he made, his painting represents a dead tree (victim), from which is painted a target, whose ax is thrown. where an ax is thrown (reminiscent of the Peek-A-Boo clip by Red Velvet).

Last edited: