BTS discussion thread

I think this is interesting to read about breaking with Kpop

in the comment section, a lots of fans are suffering bcz of this shit

taepeach

Veteran
HER and BANG PD???? I feel bad for the woman!

Oh gosh. . . . .the agenda they are pushing... Are they slowly gonna admit to their sexual practices?? Trying to desensitize fans. Funny how thats the ONLY thing they care and focus on. If anything remotely mentions or symbolizes anything towards the lgbtq community, thats all that matters and ignore everything else!

Oh gosh. . . . .the agenda they are pushing... Are they slowly gonna admit to their sexual practices?? Trying to desensitize fans. Funny how thats the ONLY thing they care and focus on. If anything remotely mentions or symbolizes anything towards the lgbtq community, thats all that matters and ignore everything else!
I didn't understand..whats the thing with the woman in the video?
and yeah, LGBT thing is defiantly on the rise, and one day I believe these Kpop idols would declare there Homosexuality, and then a lots of fans would be celebrating it, they are preparing Korea for gay marriage, and already Korean airline announced that now they accept married gay couple to be registered as family

Thats upsetting. I actually had hopes for some of these people.

Are you saying everyone in the entertainment industry is made by satan?
Yes, it is truly. Think about it.

Is it REALLY necessary to worship people who are simply talented? I think not. If someone was a good singer, would it really be necessary to praise them in a Godly manner as if they were above God themselves? No, and that's what satan doesn't want you to think about. I'm aware their talents are for our entertainment, but it's in the most wicked way because these people work for satan within a place satan rules. They give us entertainment, but they cast spells on us carelessly. It's one thing to praise someone in a friendly manner like, "Oh, you're so good at so and so," but if you actually start talking about "Ohhh so and so is so good, they're my IDOL, I wanna be like them!"

Most people are so far up in deception, that they're willing to call their fellow humans, "Gods" or "goddesses" personally excluding sellouts from the "human" category because at this point in time, I don't dare call them human anymore. They're just a beautiful body to confuse and deceive people while they work wickedly just like satan does appearing as an angel but tempting you into sin. Same thing.

People are actually copying their demonic style and getting so much pleasure for it that they forget they're a mere human an instead place themselves as God in their fantasy world. This is EXTREME SATANIC entertainment, and the only reason God allows it is to try us for the testing of our faith, and so he's able to judge fairly and righteously according to our doings and if our names are in the Book Of Life.

I am not Christian though, I have hope that they can be saved, I believe in reincarnation, and have read a very interesting story about woman who wanted to commit suicide then she came to know for some way that she sacrificed people in her former life...any way, I am not sure how it does work in the reincarnation system..I need to research that I guess
Alright. If reincarnation was a thing, the world would continue forever and ever, and a lot of things in Gods word would have never happened. Gods people wouldn't be with him, and satan would run this world for eternity because if we die, and come back to life as someone or something different, then that will mean we would still have to endure all of this without hope, and without hope this world would basically be hell and everyone would remain a sinner no matter how many times they're brought back to life, and they would just have to deal with the wickedness of this world while them, themselves can't be saved. Are you aware that this basically means satan is the winner with this? We need to be trained, and told the word of God so that we may make it on Judgment Day. Whoo, I can't imagine how hellish this world would really be...and we would continue having to endure this world for eternity- thankfully we don't have to, well those who's Gods people that is. And this is why reincarnation is false, once you die, you're either in the presence of the Lord or you're in hell, a temporary place until Judgment Day occurs and you're actually cast into the lake of fire. I think it's best we try our best to endure with God- I know you aren't a Christian but this is a fair warning..

edawntae

Rookie

I'll just leave this here, the phone company they promote is so coincidental
IMG_20200113_192314.jpg

wow

Veteran
ok yall im back since btshit had the AUDACITY to make another album, and i checked in to their weverse and i cannot fucking believe this dude...

"i hope that no one gets hurt, and that nature will no longer harm humans please"

nature hurts human??!?? im sorry to break it to you chief but HUMAN HURTS NATURE!! didnt he heard about the australia fires? the amazon fires, AND HOW TREES, PLANTS, ANIMALS ARE ALL DEAD BECAUSE OF GLOBAL WARMING THAT HUMANS MADE? im sorry imma rant but im fucking pissed right now he had the audacity to BLAME NATURE when its clearly humans' fault, besides its fucking normal for nature to hurt humans, volcano eruption is a normal thing, and honestly its so sad to see taal, my prayers to them, but this stuck up bitchass decided to snoop in and make me mad with his "nature hurts human" bullshit when its clearly the other way around. for God's sake he is DUMB, cant believe people say he is a smart guy.

lightmightgirl

Veteran
interesting any guesses?

BTW this 7 is in the same hues of The G in Freemason symbols gold and blue the description of the importance on these colors are online.

wow why is this 7 so important> biggest ritual im calling it from months. before.
Remember I questioned this crap, oh wow it ended up being predictive programming since this is their new project (Greta Thunberg) style. Makes sense that they had all their projects laid out for them. This reminds me of an old friend of mine who said the industry she works for (not music) used predictive programming for upcoming statements. It is a sick world. Everything is thought out for you.

Art project part 2: Serpentine gallery (lol). Emphasis on Catharsis (since V was talking about music healing months before). Kind of reminds me of a post apocalyptic forest. Also, reminds me a bit of the TXT video.

Shuna

Star
I add in addition to the Man. The planet has periods of intense warming and intense ice ages. The earth like the other planets certainly rotate which around a point, but is not fixed. After the dinosaurs are gone by warming. We almost disappeared us Men, the youngest it ventured on earth, as we were monkeys inhabitants in the trees. Trees that have frozen. We then became men (Lucy is a half-Man, she had not come down from the tree. We are currently returning to the area of warming. Otherwise, the temperature would have risen sharply during the industrial use of the factories in coals (in addition to polluting the area). Species of plants and animals, disappear and reappear naturally (in addition to bad actions of humans).

ok yall im back since btshit had the AUDACITY to make another album, and i checked in to their weverse and i cannot fucking believe this dude...

"i hope that no one gets hurt, and that nature will no longer harm humans please"

nature hurts human??!?? im sorry to break it to you chief but HUMAN HURTS NATURE!! didnt he heard about the australia fires? the amazon fires, AND HOW TREES, PLANTS, ANIMALS ARE ALL DEAD BECAUSE OF GLOBAL WARMING THAT HUMANS MADE? im sorry imma rant but im fucking pissed right now he had the audacity to BLAME NATURE when its clearly humans' fault, besides its fucking normal for nature to hurt humans, volcano eruption is a normal thing, and honestly its so sad to see taal, my prayers to them, but this stuck up bitchass decided to snoop in and make me mad with his "nature hurts human" bullshit when its clearly the other way around. for God's sake he is DUMB, cant believe people say he is a smart guy.
I'm actually 100% sure those fires were made by God. It was made to give us a fair warning that we need to come to him otherwise we'd be in the lake of fire just like how those fires are happening- it was a sign. How the heck can a HUMAN go as far as to create THAT much fire? We humans are capable of no such thing- and that's the thing, people think we can go as far as to do that. Actually, the fire is one of Gods judgments and also yet another warning that he's coming back.

We also have heavy rain over here in Los Angeles, it was hot during DECEMBER, Indonesia floods, demonic riots in Sweden, Antarctica glaciers are melting- it lost over a billion tons, Europe is also overheating (a heatwave), but it's extremely hot over there and normally it's cold. There are more frequent earthquakes, recent one happening in Puerto-Rico. All of these things are HUGE Judgment signs from God, not man.

We may be people who destroy due to our sinful side, people have set places on fire, trash places, and cause riots but that's all they can do. Otherwise, everything else is either of a natural cause, or it's from God. In THIS case, all of these things are from GOD.

Last edited:

Natta123

Rookie
I'm actually 100% sure those fires were made by God. It was made to give us a fair warning that we need to come to him otherwise we'd be in the lake of fire just like how those fires are happening- it was a sign. How the heck can a HUMAN go as far as to create THAT much fire? We humans are capable of no such thing- and that's the thing, people think we can go as far as to do that. Actually, the fire is one of Gods judgments and also yet another warning that he's coming back.

We also have heavy rain over here in Los Angeles, it was hot during DECEMBER, Indonesia floods, demonic riots in Sweden, Antarctica glaciers are melting- it lost over a billion tons, Europe is also overheating (a heatwave), but it's extremely hot over there and normally it's cold. There are more frequent earthquakes, recent one happening in Puerto-Rico. All of these things are HUGE Judgment signs from God, not man.

We may be people who destroy due to our sinful side, people have set places on fire, trash places, and cause riots but that's all they can do. Otherwise, everything else is either of a natural cause, or it's from God. In THIS case, all of these things are from GOD.
Actually Australian fires were exposed already. Over 180 people were arrested for deliberately lighting bushfires. Global warming is a hoax. I do not believe that CO2 emission has anything to do with it. It is part of propaganda to introduce new solutions and impose taxes and control people. There are cyclical changes of temperature occurring on earth that are natural and not human-related. Also, let’s not forget about haarp and geongeenering. Natural disasters and weather can be controlled to some extend by using these technologies. Regarding the fires, I highly recommend watching this video

wow

Veteran

i do believe that most of these incidents are caused by God because we humans cant blurt out the lava in a volcano yes, but you need to pay more attention to studying science and biology, and the impact of humans to nature and how dangerous it is.
what i stated before about him saying "nature hurts human" is not just about the volcano eruption, its about all thr nature incidents we usually learn at school, while some is incidents are natural and arenr created by humans, some are. flood is created by humans, we throw trashes, God made a punishment to flood our area. fires happened because of global warming and climate change, now i believe before humans were made, nature was doing it all just fine, but humans created pollution and all those unnecessary waste and thus global warming was made, the forests became dryer and dryer everyday to the point where it burns the trees, and God made it as a punishment since it could damage our lungs.

in conclusion, i think some of the incidents happened for a reason, humans made the damage that could cause nature to hurt, and God made it as a punishment, but that does not mean that God created all of those incidents, its like saying that he is the one who is causing the global warming, thinking God is the one who created everything is (sometimes) a good thing, but thats just straight up blaming.

Last edited:

wow

Veteran
Actually Australian fires were exposed already. Over 180 people were arrested for deliberately lighting bushfires. Global warming is a hoax. I do not believe that CO2 emission has anything to do with it. It is part of propaganda to introduce new solutions and impose taxes and control people. There are cyclical changes of temperature occurring on earth that are natural and not human-related. Also, let’s not forget about haarp and geongeenering. Natural disasters and weather can be controlled to some extend by using these technologies. Regarding the fires, I highly recommend watching this video
well, sh*t i cant trust everything, anything, and anyone now, my trust issues is getting bigger, but this is craaaazyyy i do believe technology is getting to that point where it could literally control everything, and i believe the elite uses it for manipulation purposes, AND I HOPE THOSE PEOPLE BURN IN HELL, just look at all those poor koalas and kangaroos :( God will do his job.

i do believe that most of these incidents are caused by Gods because we humans cant blurt out the lava in a volcano yes, but you need to pay more attention to studying science and biology, and the impact of humans to nature and how dangerous it is.
what i stated before about him saying "nature hurts human" is not just about the volcano eruption, its about all thr nature incidents we usually learn at school, while some is incidents are natural and arenr created by humans, some are. flood is created by humans, we throw trashes, God made a punishment to flood our area. fires happened because of global warming and climate change, now i believe before humans were made, nature was doing it all just fine, but humans created pollution and all those unnecessary waste and thus global warming was made, the forests became dryer and dryer everyday to the point where it burns the trees, and God made it as a punishment since it could damage our lungs.

in conclusion, i think some of the incidents happened for a reason, humans made the damage that could cause nature to hurt, and God made it as a punishment, but that does not mean that God created all of those incidents, its like saying that he is the one who is causing the global warming, thinking God is the one who created everything is (sometimes) a good thing, but thats just straight up blaming.
I agree with what most of you said, but I do not blame God for every natural disaster that happens. A normal tornado, hurricane, tsunami, earthquake, stuff like that is normal. If it's something as serious as this fire, it was most likely either the government (like they do with those chemtrails) or God as a warning. THIS fire specifically is a warning. How I know? God informed me, and that's why I brought it here. I understand many will not believe, few will but that's just the truth. I also explained how we do in fact trash areas and start fire as a cause for a problem, but even so, none of them are as bad compared to THIS.

Hopeful

Star
I have quite a few pages of the thread to read to catch up with the things happening but meanwhile talking about australia.. nature and people.. those fires being manufactured..180 junkies caught lighting the fires ..the australian president or prime minister instead of worrying about fires went on a vacation trip to hawai .. they hid this news from people..
And many animals got killed by those fires.. so why now a camel Massacre is going on in Australia?.. it's their home ..leave them alone and Australia is literally one big large island continent surrounded by water from each side .. that is a very lame blame to kill innocent animals..

Nature hurts humans? I think it's the other way around and tae needs to educate himself..

And i am very confused about weverse ..do they use it or not .. ? Sometimes it feels like a staff but most of them time it feels like it's themselves posting..

Hopeful

Star
I have quite a few pages of the thread to read to catch up with the things happening but meanwhile talking about australia.. nature and people.. those fires being manufactured..180 junkies caught lighting the fires ..the australian president or prime minister instead of worrying about fires went on a vacation trip to hawai .. they hid this news from people..
And many animals got killed by those fires.. so why now a camel Massacre is going on in Australia?.. it's their home ..leave them alone and Australia is literally one big large island continent surrounded by water from each side .. that is a very lame blame to kill innocent animals..

Nature hurts humans? I think it's the other way around and tae needs to educate himself..

And i am very confused about weverse ..do they use it or not .. ? Sometimes it feels like a staff but most of them time it feels like it's themselves posting..
See what i mean .. tae was drunk and he doesn't like to drink and he said something like they want me to post this .. and he posted that behind the scene photo from army zip which is super creepy .. him showing to be some mafia guy or what .. but blood on idols has never been a good sign ..

20200115_054158.jpgScreenshot_20200115-053927_Twitter.jpg
From army zip
IMG_20200115_054031.jpg

taepeach

Veteran
Um WTF do you realize that yall posted this on a public app where all your fans to see??? Smoking and drinking all night i see, sadly poor jimin didnt get invited.
I hope they imagine how crazy and obvious they were when they wake up from there hang over. weverse is the only sight they go to to get attention and cry on the fans. Supposedly they were kicked out of their groupchat or not allowed to post their drunkness on twitter so they went to weverse. Somebody clearly is controlling what they post, they probably would reveal everything theyve been up to and the rituals they planning on doing if they were on their own

Shuna

Star

So recently I've come across this video that is weird/creepy and has a lot of evil symbolism. The video dates back to 2012.But the man behind the video said that making the video took about 6years. So this is actually from 2006.

Strangely it depicts the exact fire/burning of Notre Dame de Paris.

View attachment 21303

So coming to bêtise.

Monsta solo song personality. First of all it takes place in a school room at first just like in that video.
And I felt that this too is very similar.

View attachment 21304

In the RAP Monster comeback.: MAP OF THE SOUL : PERSONA 'Persona': The burning of Notre Dame:
Sans titre-1.jpg

Notre Dame was built on the ancient Temple of Isis and fire is a symbol of rebirth, surely symbolizing the rebirth of the cult of Isis.

Last edited:

Idklol1234

Rookie
Um WTF do you realize that yall posted this on a public app where all your fans to see??? Smoking and drinking all night i see, sadly poor jimin didnt get invited.
I hope they imagine how crazy and obvious they were when they wake up from there hang over. weverse is the only sight they go to to get attention and cry on the fans. Supposedly they were kicked out of their groupchat or not allowed to post their drunkness on twitter so they went to weverse. Somebody clearly is controlling what they post, they probably would reveal everything theyve been up to and the rituals they planning on doing if they were on their own
I watched the whole video, where did you come to the conclusion they were smoking and drinking all night? I'm not defending them, but idk why you're jumping to conclusions. They even MAY have, but don't state otherwise without evidence I guess is what I'm saying??