BTS discussion thread

edawntae

Rookie
Nah you're right In Bloom also references Kurt Cobain's song which talks about hating men who are popular and abusive. In bloom also references to puberty and maturity. I think every song has a deeper meaning to it nobody would write these lyrics just for the heck of it especially in this sick industry. If you look for BT$ and In Bloom on the Internet you will find that the members were being pushed to wear this merchandise in particular when they were pushing that non-binary clothing agenda.

That bloom song from Troye is utterly symbolic. He's another agenda pusher.
Weird how these drunk moments always get recorded kind of like a way for the company to get a laugh from their mess.
They've all worn the 'In Bloom Shirts' during their 'I Need U' Era promotion period.
IMG_20200109_120324.jpgbangtan-boys-in-bloom-bts-jungkook-jimin-suga-v-kpop-casual-t-shirt-fashion-tee-74c8ce50bfaaed...jpg1_original.jpg

Bonus...... just bc its too convenient
CandyMan and Vee have both worn a DONALD shirt. Still not sure if its a shared shirt or not.IMG_20200109_120446.jpgIMG_20200109_120450.jpg

Attachments

lightmightgirl

Veteran
They've all worn the 'In Bloom Shirts' during their 'I Need U' Era promotion period.
View attachment 30662View attachment 30663View attachment 30664

Bonus...... just bc its too convenient
CandyMan and Vee have both worn a DONALD shirt. Still not sure if its a shared shirt or not.View attachment 30667View attachment 30666
I just spit my water out! They wore the Donald shirt right before Trump's election rofl. Oh I will take a break now..This is getting out of hand.

taepeach

Veteran
for those who mentioned about Yummy recently. Seems like a collab with Jk might be brewing. Of course they would like this song. so fitting.

And the saga continues:
slowly rubs hand time to analyze.
Oh nice! justin beiber! Who finds those babies he posted on Instagram and sex "yummy"!! Jungkook is such an intellectual and CLEARLY has a great TASTE in music (no pun intended lol)

Bubble_tea

Established
i took some screenshots and i can't underestand anything
the color symbolism does play a huge role

View attachment 30653View attachment 30654 View attachment 30652

EDIT: so i'm reminded of the O!RUL8,2? album, but why that one
I did a little digging on the number 8 that keeps popping up, and I found that it represents "The magic star of Venus" (Lucifer), so I think that's why there is a drawn star next to candyman. It also relates to Octavian August Ceaser and this name had been assigned to Dionysous (bc it has also to do with octaves in music). Also, it has ties to As above So below magic. @lightmightgirl had pointed out that this comeback relates to Baphomet because the members kept doing this "as above so below sign".
IMG_20200109_231753.jpg

taepeach

Veteran
Not even the Great Plague-

Yup and actually makes them even more available to be used/abused as puppets and results to even more higher ranking torture levels, programming, nore rituals/sacrifices, etc

Ummmm i dont think jimin looks healthy do they add pills to his drink or something?? Dude looks like he hasnt performed any rituals for 2 minutes

Trust me, I really understand where are you coming from. When Jj0ng died, I cried for days and I still miss him to this day. But I can't help but feel sorry for every idol bc they are all trapped souls and they are God's creation who went astray. Priests in my country say that they themselves will be judged much harder by God than people who never truly had the chance to join Him, and I actually believe them, since those idols had never been given the opportunity to live differently. I know that I tend to be hypersensitive in general, but I sincerely get why you are feeling like that, I think there is no thing such as right or wrong in this case.
I totally agree, I really love K@i and if anything happens to him I couldn't handle it :( Could you please notify me when you upload the video? I'd really like to know more about his situation but emotionally, I can't bring myself to search more about this heart-wrenching subject.
And omg, thank you for your thorough answer about J1n, that explains everything and I could have never thought that by myself. Also would Bigshit do a survey for this kind of matter? This sounds so shady! They so want to exploit and capitalize on the fans' mental illnesses by writing "relatable" songs. Not to mention most of these fans are teenagers who got self-diagnosed with a mental illness. Of course mental illnesses are a very important matter and should be taken very seriously but this whole movement going on that considers it cool to have one (see Tumblr) is what gets me on my nerves and it's insulting for the people who actually suffer. I believe this agenda serves spiritual purposes too, as it lows your heart Chakra/vibrating energy and it is easier for the elites to feed off it, plus it makes them more vulnerable to demon attacks. Unfortunately the ongoing motto "do what you want, it's your body" etc, will be the passage to normalize su*icide , I think.
You welcome! yeah I understand how you feel..its ok, don't let it get you down, the Illuminati propose of doing that is to let us feeling bad, depressed and hopeless, like how some fans committed suicide when Jonghyun died, it psychological operation(very dirty minded)
I am happy that you are waiting for my video, felt more motivated to finish it earlier..I would certainly tell you :)
I also felt very bad for Kai, I also like him, and I am creating this video for the purpose(or hope) that after this secret leaked, the Illuminati can change there plan, and also I wished so badly(but I didn't say that here bcz it might sound crazy) that I am somewhere in Europe or USA(bcz they have freedom to protest, put boards etc..they are lucky for having freedom) so I can put boards and notify people(or do some kind of protest or anything)...but its sucky where I live, no freedom, nothing, and even putting any kind of board can immediately police come and arrest you

Last edited:

lightmightgirl

Veteran
I did a little digging on the number 8 that keeps popping up, and I found that it represents "The magic star of Venus" (Lucifer), so I think that's why there is a drawn star next to candyman. It also relates to Octavian August Ceaser and this name had been assigned to Dionysous (bc it has also to do with octaves in music). Also, it has ties to As above So below magic. @lightmightgirl had pointed out that this comeback relates to Baphomet because the members kept doing this "as above so below sign".
View attachment 30671
Interesting, btw I didn't post that but this is true the as above so below has been relevant throughout their work.

lightmightgirl

Veteran
https://www.allkpop.com/article/2020/01/fans-upset-after-dr-phil-calls-bts-jimin-manufactured this is so dumb notice how this is released just as 7 is being revealed. Awesome work he must be teaming with $hit hit.

For any delusional fans Dr.Phil may not be the brightest tool in the shed but he has great analysis. Jamal is manufactured and it is obvious that this man is trying to fill a hole by using surgery to fix his image which will bring him more troubles and even cause death since surgery is NOT guaranteed to go your way even if it is just a minor one.

lightmightgirl

Veteran
Omg really? I imagine that was another user then. I'm sorry dear, I could have sworn that you have mentioned about this Baphomet move, exam exhaustion is starting to kick in as it seems :(
No problem :D. I went through the same exhaustion as you I feel your stress haha. I mentioned the above so below thing when RM posted some weird picture before the comeback. Good luck !!

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2020/01/fans-upset-after-dr-phil-calls-bts-jimin-manufactured this is so dumb notice how this is released just as 7 is being revealed. Awesome work he must be teaming with $hit hit.

For any delusional fans Dr.Phil may not be the brightest tool in the shed but he has great analysis. Jamal is manufactured and it is obvious that this man is trying to fill a hole by using surgery to fix his image which will bring him more troubles and even cause death since surgery is NOT guaranteed to go your way even if it is just a minor one.
I don't know if I am looking too much, but I feel all of these things in USA or Europe like laughing at Kpop stars is part of there humiliation, they like to portray them as weird, and something to laugh at(and even not looking at them as human, but as factory product)
and I surprised the top comments in trashy mindless website Allkpop are rational, and they are not attacking dr.phil..rarely that website have any rationality

lightmightgirl

Veteran
I don't know if I am looking too much, but I feel all of these things in USA or Europe like laughing at Kpop stars is part of there humiliation, they like to portray them as weird, and something to laugh at(and even not looking at them as human, but as factory product)
and I surprised the top comments in trashy mindless website Allkpop are rational, and they are not attacking dr.phil..rarely that website have any rationality
Perhaps. It is true that even through all the hype they are humiliated just like the awards show incidents. I wonder what this album will reveal, just because it insinuates darkness and struggles, this is not it. There is something deeper. Just $uga's intro was very telling that this album will take some blood.

Edit: I noticed that the top comments were actually rational wohoo. Finally.

Last edited:

Bubble_tea

Established
No problem :D. I went through the same exhaustion as you I feel your stress haha. I mentioned the above so below thing when RM posted some weird picture before the comeback. Good luck !!
Haha imagine my fatigue, because I even don't remember that either! @.@ I am still sick and trying to pass my exams at the same times, so I feel knocked out these days. Thank you so much for the kind words sweetie, I hope at least that you are ok now <3

lightmightgirl

Veteran
Haha imagine my fatigue, because I even don't remember that either! @.@ I am still sick and trying to pass my exams at the same times, so I feel knocked out these days. Thank you so much for the kind words sweetie, I hope at least that you are ok now <3
:cool: No problem. If you need any help on a subject I am here for ya lol.

You can do this! Get that good grade and shine.

Bubble_tea

Established
:cool: No problem. If you need any help on a subject I am here for ya lol.

You can do this! Get that good grade and shine.
Omg your words mean so much to me, thank you for giving me strength, I truly needed that! ❤The same goes for you too, I'm always available if you ever need anything ~ And you are already more than helping me by talking to all of you, I thought I would never have found such wonderful and kind hearted people whom I share so many similarities with ❤

Bubble_tea

Established
Armiez are talking on Twitter about BeetieS' cds being out of stock and at the same time they are confessing that the reason behind that is they keep preordering a large amount of each for themselves, it it the same with streaming, but yeah, then they have to brag about it, don't they realize the irony in that? Sad.

IMG_20200110_030957.jpgIMG_20200110_041935.jpg

Last edited:

Shuna

Star

it looks like the part "Ego and Shadow" will be included in this 7 album
Persona series was supposed to be 3 different albums..... but now they changed it to only one album called 7

not sure if they are rushing things because JN must go...or what else happened
but this looks like their biggest project yet
View attachment 30615View attachment 30616View attachment 30617View attachment 30618
They prompted this baph0met's "As Above So Below" pose a lot in the last few months and it has something to do with the new album..
I had just fallen back, he had two days on a video for V For Vendetta, which puts certain symbols, and he had this alchemy drawing of Freemasonry:
Freemasonry%201754.jpg

Last edited:

Hopeful

Star
But wtf is that red stuff supposed to be around the doors in the comeback trailer
It's a depiction that when you move thorugh a door of fame or success or whatever high level.. you leave a part of you behind .. a part of your Blood sweat and tears is left behind .. ( it actually looks like meat and blood but that is Red Wax ) and is inspired by an indian British sculptor Anish kapoor and is called SVAYAMBH .. a sanskrit word..
Well i got scared of it ..it looked really bloody and gorey to me..

More from anish the sculptor..
images (2).jpegimages (4).jpeg