BTS discussion thread

lightmightgirl

Veteran
yes. it has been discussed here, all the MVs and songs that predicted the next albums

and SG making those random predictions that always become true...it's interesting he said he wanted to perform at grammys this year but nothing about getting a nomination..... it becomes obvious they know things before hand

same with their new album being prepared for a year. That's why I think this 7 album has a bigger meaning

7 members....and 2020 will be their 7th anyversary as a group
numerology is very strong
Yes. And this:
strange that a company would go out of their way to do this, did they really call a company to make the fans wonder or is it all a lovely plan for their numerology. I know that the a kpop death/sacrifice is cooking for this album. And Jm's new post of him calling himself/trait King. Yea sure Bob thinking so highly of yourself.

Who would invest so much $$ on making their props filled with symbolism, it was all programmed from the start. They are just robots at this point.

Last edited:

Hopeful

Star
How do these bt$ members keep trending allot consistently like is it bots or sumtinh eh idk, there so oversaturated everywhere :$
This is very sad to be honest ..even when iran and usa and wwlll are trending worldwide ..just let a member post something useless and watch those upper trends getting occupied by tae .. k00k ..j1min .. and there was even suga trending out of nowhere.
I even saw army asking eachother that why a beetees member was trending and honestly some didn't even have the answer ..other's were saying he doesn't need a reason to trend ..

lightmightgirl

Veteran
https://www.allkpop.com/article/2020/01/fans-connect-the-dots-for-the-cities-listed-in-bts-comeback-map-and-notice-something-interesting next they'll be doing a sacrifice with "7" involved. Whyyy am I so sure JuiceWrld had something to do with Bt$ the timing was perfect.
https://www.allkpop.com/article/2020/01/btss-jin-reported-to-have-purchased-a-second-residence-in-luxurious-hannam-the-hill-for-his-parents I 100% believe that was for himself. An area known to be habatited by politicians and celebrities, really. Last time I heard his parents were upper class people, so whyyy would they need a new property?

Weird timing to be released in the media. Predictive programming. # 14 will most likely be important in this era.

Hopeful

Star
Their awards are always pre-planned too, that goes for everyone in the industry as well. I remember watching a video on Yt (recommended by another site) where a industry insider talked about how all their entertainers have to partake in sex rituals and continue doing so if they want to advance their career. He also said that the awards are given to them for basically being obedient wh*res (his words). He explicitly described the actions but it is too much for me to even mention them but he said that whoever choses them for these indescribable actions, have to always wear a mask. (like in f@ke l0ve, which is actually about sod*my) But I can't put my finger on why they haven't won the Grammy award yet, I mean, they are out there doing every ritual that has ever existed at this point. Maybe now that their full initiation is done, they'll get it. Watching artists winning awards is always like watching a theatrical play, but they don't care as long as it brings them fame, which is more important than money to them. Most of them are too narcissistic to care about changing the system or speak out in order to help others, plus the fact that all of them are being blackmailed.
It's a far stretch but if the awards are given for giving sexual favors..then beetees doesn't attend the after parties of bbmas and amas in the states ( where all the dirty rituals take place and ped0s are present) and they even go to sleep early .. (one of their american bodyguards made a youtube video and told all this ) and even the boys left early without even refreshment from variety show .. maybe that might cause hindrance in grammy winning ..
And i can see a bit of arrogance in them now .. like they're showing the elites we will win a grammy on our own ..we don't need you..!! The grammy called them for performing for clout eventhough they won't win anything .. so it's like a predator prey game ..both want something from eachother but can't get at the same time.

lightmightgirl

Veteran
Why did sony say it? Will it be produced by them? Or are they just tryna act like they interested in bts

Bruh i swear someone here predicted the 9th or 10th of january being a special date for bt$
So they released the comeback date today, so i guess they did:
Jan 7St. Winebald Daybloodanimal and/or human sacrifice and dismemberment(male, if human)

Yes, this prediction could be found on page 1202,1203, AND 1204. Have a good day!

Hopeful

Star
How number 7 has been used in history..
It is said 1917 was the beginning of the plan to make a way for the coming of antichrist..
Since the 3rd temple for anti christ has to be build in Jerusalem (Palestine) .. the need that place and get rid of Palestinians first..
So a balfour Declaration was signed by the i11uminati puppet R0thschilds.

Screenshot_20200109-080348_YouTube.jpg
The Balfour Declaration was a public statement issued by the British government in 1917 during the First World War announcing support for the establishment of a "national home for the Jewish people" in Palestine, then an Ottoman region with a small minority Jewish population.

Author(s): Walter Rothschild, Arthur Balfour, Leo Amery,Lord Milner

Exactly after 100 years from the starting of the 1917 plan .. trump was elected in 2017...who has now ruined world's peace in 2020 ans ww3 is always on the trends..
Screenshot_20200109-080853_YouTube.jpg
The dates could also be 2027 or 2047 .. and GOD knows best..

And regarding beetees ..they became popular alongside trump's popularity too..
In 2017..
March 23: BTS kicked off the U.S leg of 2017 BTS Live Trilogy Episode III: The Wings Tour at the Newark Prudential Center in New Jersey. A second show took place on the 24th. ... It was the first time a K-pop group attended a stateside award show.. and they gained immense fandom and made friends with elite western puppets and people..

In 2017 they released 3 albums..with the weirdest names..
1. The Best of bts.
2. Ly . HER (
her =lucyfr)
3. YOU NEVER WALK ALONE? (
Well they did get someone to walk along with them d3mons ..s4t4n ..elites.)

Chai

Rookie
I have a theory, it was mentioned a page back about J1n being sacrificed (well this has been an ongoing discussion for a long time). We all know bighit is just a greedy POS and will do anything for $$$ and there were soooooo many articles last year regarding BT5 being exempt from the military. What if J1n (God forbid) is sacrificed in time before his enlistment (or right when he starts). From that it will cause mass outrage/ upset fans, that Korea will then give Bt5 automatic military exemptions. You know how much clout and attention they'd probably get??? The recognition would be off the chart and they'd just be handed rewards the minute they step into a door.

It's just a small theory but it's crazy how we basically kept hearing about Bt5 and that military exemption for months. I have a feeling that they really wanted that exemption and will go through drastic lengths for it so Bt5 will continue to promote. Big$hit puts $$ money before anything

taepeach

Veteran
Gosh it looks and feels so weird..."7", the color, idkkk i feel weird looking at it...
January 17: 1st single release
also january 17th: the big day where they "celebrate" and have fun with eachother for their long waited comeback :rolleyes:
Satanic Revelssexualoral, anal, vaginal7-17 female
January 21, 28: connect, bts (maybe like a series of when they went to those places?)
also January 21, 28: a week long/8 day holiday to make more sacrifices/perform rituals while fans are entertained with those two things theyll release
Abduction, ceremonial preparation and holding of sacrificial victim for Candlemassexual and bloodoral, anal, vaginal
human sacrifice
female or child (any age)
February 3: Comeback trailer
January 29, February 2: bts - gotta perform couple of sacrifices right before we release our comeback trailer to make sure it is as spell binding and hypnotizing as it can be!
St. Agnes Eve casting of spells
Feb. 2Candlemas
(Sabbat Festival)
bloodanimal and/or human sacrifice
Feb. 2Satanic Revelssexualoral, anal, vaginal7-17 female

Plus all the reprogramming, abuse, etc that must take place..

lightmightgirl

Veteran
Sooo Tea admitted long back that he has a feet fetish hmmmm.... *thinking*
So this confirms our speculations that they would use those feet pics on Twitter to lure in their fans to post feet selfies too. How cute, it gets clearer each day. They are sick, so they partake in the ped- vile sick shit too. Makes sense that V took TXT as his little science project.

lightmightgirl

Veteran
Gosh it looks and feels so weird..."7", the color, idkkk i feel weird looking at it...
January 17: 1st single release
also january 17th: the big day where they "celebrate" and have fun with eachother for their long waited comeback :rolleyes:
Satanic Revelssexualoral, anal, vaginal7-17 female
January 21, 28: connect, bts (maybe like a series of when they went to those places?)

also January 21, 28: a week long/8 day holiday to make more sacrifices/perform rituals while fans are entertained with those two things theyll release
Abduction, ceremonial preparation and holding of sacrificial victim for Candlemassexual and bloodoral, anal, vaginal
human sacrifice
female or child (any age)
February 3: Comeback trailer

January 29, February 2: bts - gotta perform couple of sacrifices right before we release our comeback trailer to make sure it is as spell binding and hypnotizing as it can be!
St. Agnes Evecasting of spells
Feb. 2Candlemas
(Sabbat Festival)
bloodanimal and/or human sacrifice
Feb. 2Satanic Revelssexualoral, anal, vaginal7-17 female
Plus all the reprogramming, abuse, etc that must take place..
The initial start of the seven looks like the head of a rooster, fox, or a deer..even looks like an evil man.

Interesting dates I will look into this. Thanks!

lightmightgirl

Veteran
https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/bts-discussion-thread.3453/post-251860 pages 1202-1204 will give you more insight on the prediction of 7.

BT$ where is my money y'all stole my idea have my bag of $$ ready by the bench in a park at 3 o clock. Just kidding..

If anybody wants more info on IU please message me privately. I believe she will be axed, there is too much of a coincidence in numerology. Blueming (similar to goblin) is telling of this. I also believe she is a possible high rank.

P.S. $uga was wearing her birthstone in Japan recently. Red was being worn by members too. 11 11 7 7 are consistent numbers in these sacrifices.

lightmightgirl

Veteran
besides their marketing strategies this could be the most damning as we all know spiritually this is not a good thing. The #7 and the predictions, symbols, etc is too much. There is a darker meaning to all this. The bottom caption Res NON verba is really catching my eye. Deeds not words.. hmm definitely something is cooking I will post some predictions soon.

lightmightgirl

Veteran
How number 7 has been used in history..
It is said 1917 was the beginning of the plan to make a way for the coming of antichrist..
Since the 3rd temple for anti christ has to be build in Jerusalem (Palestine) .. the need that place and get rid of Palestinians first..
So a balfour Declaration was signed by the i11uminati puppet R0thschilds.

View attachment 30645
The Balfour Declaration was a public statement issued by the British government in 1917 during the First World War announcing support for the establishment of a "national home for the Jewish people" in Palestine, then an Ottoman region with a small minority Jewish population.

Author(s): Walter Rothschild, Arthur Balfour, Leo Amery,Lord Milner

Exactly after 100 years from the starting of the 1917 plan .. trump was elected in 2017...who has now ruined world's peace in 2020 ans ww3 is always on the trends..
View attachment 30646
The dates could also be 2027 or 2047 .. and GOD knows best..

And regarding beetees ..they became popular alongside trump's popularity too..
In 2017..
March 23: BTS kicked off the U.S leg of 2017 BTS Live Trilogy Episode III: The Wings Tour at the Newark Prudential Center in New Jersey. A second show took place on the 24th. ... It was the first time a K-pop group attended a stateside award show.. and they gained immense fandom and made friends with elite western puppets and people..

In 2017 they released 3 albums..with the weirdest names..
1. The Best of bts.
2. Ly . HER (
her =lucyfr)
3. YOU NEVER WALK ALONE? (
Well they did get someone to walk along with them d3mons ..s4t4n ..elites.)
Interesting!! WOWZA.Thanks!
IDK if this helps for others to understand predictive programming:
the wall is full of interesting works 'Hey Bye' 'collapsing' 'in bloom' reminds me of blueming somehow could also means lots of other BT$ related shit.

Princessssss

Established
I do find it so weird how it seems like bts entire career has been set in stone since 2013, like even in the background of No more dream MV there are words that connect to their albums like wings and love yourself, and possibly even future albums too. It does confuse me why would they plan all this out so intricately? so this means they know their last album too or when bts will be over??? i cant see how they wouldnt have planned their ending too. any small company would not plan this detailed because in reality small company idols never got successful, and especially in 2013 too, its so weird like they knew bts would beco e the biggest thing in the world almost
It is because they made it big soo much content promoting anything the media feeds you gets big , I dont think any other group has this much content of them out there think about it . The vlogs to the bon voyage to the bts bomb and idk what more . Fans think they know them by now

Bubble_tea

Established
What I find also weird is how some of them actually fit perfectly the respective 'sin' that was given to them for their comeback (eg aReM, Vee).
They're using everything they can about the number 7 :D .. it's like giving their all .. make people go crazy .. keep people busy with them ... keep the sheeple busy figuring out whether it's the 7 personalities or whether it's the 7 sins or the 7 sermons. Their company is one of the greatest psychological players i have seen to exist..
And all these sins connection shows them killing themselves .. hope it's not a prediction programming like grammy award for 2021 ..
View attachment 30639View attachment 30640
Yes, they are definitely have psychologists in their team, just like any other major marketing company. When searching for the significance of the number I found out that there is an old movie called se7en( it's about the seven deadly sins) where one of the protagonists says "the trick is to find one detail and focus on it" and I think this is what they are trying to do with the fans, it's a psychological manipulation and this number is important for the brain too. I read that brain reads it differently. You guys have to check out this article, it will explain it better.

Last edited:

Bubble_tea

Established
Great insight. Since they are also implementing Babylonian symbols, there must be an emphasis on the seven old gods of Babylonia which must be represented by each member (example: V is Ishtar (God of war/love/fertility) which idk who the hell thinks a man should embody that but ok. 7 is considered to be a near perfect # in Freemason. Have they reached the royal arch of Freemason work? Could be what this album is dedicated to?
I think it's all of them combined. This number also symbolizes the full circle, something that is finally fulfilled, so I believe it's either about Jin's enlistment or something sinister is gonna happen.edit: Also number 7 is all about manifesting in alchemy and wicca, all of these are definitely not an accident.

Last edited: