BTS discussion thread

Bubble_tea

Established

it looks like the part "Ego and Shadow" will be included in this 7 album
Persona series was supposed to be 3 different albums..... but now they changed it to only one album called 7

not sure if they are rushing things because JN must go...or what else happened
but this looks like their biggest project yet
Yes, I think this is gonna be their last album as a whole group (or maybe for a while in general?) because this number also relates to divine perfection, since God rested on the 7th day of the Creation.
View attachment 30615View attachment 30616View attachment 30617View attachment 30618
They prompted this baph0met's "As Above So Below" pose a lot in the last few months and it has something to do with the new album..
Great observation! Also why is J1n standing alone with an arrow next to him in the picture he drew? They wanted to suggest that Jin will go to the military soon? And of course there has to be a drawn sun above them.

OvercomeItAll

Established
View attachment 30615View attachment 30616View attachment 30617View attachment 30618
They prompted this baph0met's "As Above So Below" pose a lot in the last few months and it has something to do with the new album..
Wow. I mean, his time is coming if the signs we've pointed out are true. 2020. I found this tweet at the end of 2019 by the official Twitter account weird.

Screenshot_20200108-195626_Chrome.jpg

Like what? And out of all members, why him? Why not just b t s

They know he's going to be talked about a LOT at some point on twitter this year.

Hopeful

Star
Wow. I mean, his time is coming if the signs we've pointed out are true. 2020. I found this tweet at the end of 2019 by the official Twitter account weird.

View attachment 30619

They know he's going to be talked about a LOT at some point on twitter this year.
That is indeed weird ..
And jin has bought another house in hannam hill where he already has one ..but this time it's with his parents..
I have a feeling like this one will be his parent's property even if he (gets S worded or goes to military)

Hopeful

Star
Guys, this whole number 7 has still been bugging me, so I tried to look further into it and I found out that this number is ruled by Saturn, coincidence? I think not. Also, this number was Michael J@cks0n's favorite and wore it all the time.

Moreover, according to Masonic texts, this number signifies the seven degrees of initiation, so I believe that theirs should have been completed by now. I think they are officially at the same level with the elites. It also has to do with sun worshipping once again.

View attachment 30613

View attachment 30614
Micheal jacks0n was also under Sony label .. the same label beetees are under and sony promoted their comeback.. and it's MJs fav number too "7" ..

cadiz

Star
"Somebody just noticed that if you download the Weverse info via iPhone, it reveals the date by which the original file was saved. And @modooborahae noticed that the album info was saved on Feb 28, 2019!!!
So BigHit and BTS had this album already planned for a year at the very least!"

this is interesting....so the album was prepared a year ago
And I found this:

this "prediction" from SG is saying he wanted to perform at grammy this year and win the next time (2021)
again he predicted things correctly.......everything looks scripted like they have the whole map of their career already written

Princessssss

Established
this is interesting....so the album was prepared a year ago
And I found this:

this "prediction" from SG is saying he wanted to perform at grammy this year and win the next time (2021)
again he predicted things correctly.......everything looks scripted like they have the whole map of their career already written
I feel like their whole career was planned from the beginning till end

cadiz

Star
I feel like their whole career was planned from the beginning till end
yes. it has been discussed here, all the MVs and songs that predicted the next albums

and SG making those random predictions that always become true...it's interesting he said he wanted to perform at grammys this year but nothing about getting a nomination..... it becomes obvious they know things before hand

same with their new album being prepared for a year. That's why I think this 7 album has a bigger meaning

7 members....and 2020 will be their 7th anyversary as a group
numerology is very strong

Bubble_tea

Established
Their awards are always pre-planned too, that goes for everyone in the industry as well. I remember watching a video on Yt (recommended by another site) where a industry insider talked about how all their entertainers have to partake in sex rituals and continue doing so if they want to advance their career. He also said that the awards are given to them for basically being obedient wh*res (his words). He explicitly described the actions but it is too much for me to even mention them but he said that whoever choses them for these indescribable actions, have to always wear a mask. (like in f@ke l0ve, which is actually about sod*my) But I can't put my finger on why they haven't won the Grammy award yet, I mean, they are out there doing every ritual that has ever existed at this point. Maybe now that their full initiation is done, they'll get it. Watching artists winning awards is always like watching a theatrical play, but they don't care as long as it brings them fame, which is more important than money to them. Most of them are too narcissistic to care about changing the system or speak out in order to help others, plus the fact that all of them are being blackmailed.

Last edited:

View attachment 30619

wow this so wierd..its clearly shows why Twitter are infected with BTS...yeah Twitter are working with BTS...can't be obvious...I wouldn't be suprised if it revealed that twitter agent where told to act as Army
and by the way, that Jin thing is sooo creepy..I got the vibe he is going to be sacrificed may be this year!

Bubble_tea

Established
wow this so wierd..its clearly shows why Twitter are infected with BTS...yeah Twitter are working with BTS...can't be obvious...I wouldn't be suprised if it revealed that twitter agent where told to act as Army
and by the way, that Jin thing is sooo creepy..I got the vibe he is going to be sacrificed may be this year!
Omg I don't want to even think about this possibility, it would be heartbreaking. I still care for them, and despite everything they are still humans and no one deserve to have this ending :( I am still not done worrying about K@i too, after what you guys mentioned about him in the other thread and I check up on him everyday, this is too much, although I know that the possibilities are there :(
I have a question though, will the elites take that risk, by s*crificing J1n? I think if that ever happened, (which I pray is not the case) , wouldn't they lose their primary popularity? I know J1n is not one of the most popular ones, still, BeetieS, are relying on their "we are family" image and that's what brought them a huge amount of fans in the first place. Even if J1n simply left the group, I don't know if they could survive this, unlike Ex0 in the past. BeetieS fans are more obsessed with the brotherly image the boys are selling them :/

Omg I don't want to even think about this possibility, it would be heartbreaking. I still care for them, and despite everything they are still humans and no one deserve to have this ending :( I am still not done worrying about K@i too, after what you guys mentioned about him in the other thread and I check up on him everyday, this is too much, although I know that the possibilities are there :(
I have a question though, will the elites take that risk, by s*crificing J1n? I think if that ever happened, (which I pray is not the case) , wouldn't they lose their primary popularity? I know J1n is not one of the most popular ones, still, BeetieS, are relying on their "we are family" image and that's what brought them a huge amount of fans in the first place. Even if J1n simply left the group, I don't know if they could survive this, unlike Ex0 in the past. BeetieS fans are more obsessed with the brotherly image the boys are selling them :/
honestly for me, I don't have much emotion for BTS(I am bitter that a lots of Kpop celebrities has been died, and others have there life ruined bcz of BTS success like Jonghyun and others) but that just me, I don't mean that I wish for Jin to die, of course I don't want anyone to die, but I wouldn't be so sad and tearful if some of them died(yeah it just me probably)
and yeah I am quite sad also about Kai thing, and I am working in a video about that
and yeah his death, would be probably make like huge part of Armies suicidal, they are already a lot are depressed and have issues(as the survey has shown when Bigshit asked them), so his death would make huge part of armies thinking about suicide(its part of the agenda to push suicide for depopulation), I am quite concerned though about the fans, I don't want them to carry with this evil agenda..its better for them to stay away from BTS for there mental health

shineefive

Rookie
I do find it so weird how it seems like bts entire career has been set in stone since 2013, like even in the background of No more dream MV there are words that connect to their albums like wings and love yourself, and possibly even future albums too. It does confuse me why would they plan all this out so intricately? so this means they know their last album too or when bts will be over??? i cant see how they wouldnt have planned their ending too. any small company would not plan this detailed because in reality small company idols never got successful, and especially in 2013 too, its so weird like they knew bts would beco e the biggest thing in the world almost

I do find it so weird how it seems like bts entire career has been set in stone since 2013, like even in the background of No more dream MV there are words that connect to their albums like wings and love yourself, and possibly even future albums too. It does confuse me why would they plan all this out so intricately? so this means they know their last album too or when bts will be over??? i cant see how they wouldnt have planned their ending too. any small company would not plan this detailed because in reality small company idols never got successful, and especially in 2013 too, its so weird like they knew bts would beco e the biggest thing in the world almost
if you have watched some old video was shared here before, here SiWon from Super Junior has said in 2012(even before BTS Came), that after five years(which is 2017), there would be a very popular celebrity that would unite the world(yeah agenda for new world order, one culture, one religion etc...) and we know when BTS blow out it was 2017, hell even the company name is Bighit(means hitting it big, being so famous)...so everything already planned since so long
and I wonder about BTS ending also, its probably have been hinted over there MVs somewhere but we didn't catch it yet

Bubble_tea

Established
honestly for me, I don't have much emotion for BTS(I am bitter that a lots of Kpop celebrities has been died, and others have there life ruined bcz of BTS success like Jonghyun and others) but that just me, I don't mean that I wish for Jin to die, of course I don't want anyone to die, but I wouldn't be so sad and tearful if some of them died(yeah it just me probably)
and yeah I am quite sad also about Kai thing, and I am working in a video about that
and yeah his death, would be probably make like huge part of Armies suicidal, they are already a lot are depressed and have issues(as the survey has shown when Bigshit asked them), so his death would make huge part of armies thinking about suicide(its part of the agenda to push suicide for depopulation), I am quite concerned though about the fans, I don't want them to carry with this evil agenda..its better for them to stay away from BTS for there mental health
Trust me, I really understand where are you coming from. When Jj0ng died, I cried for days and I still miss him to this day. But I can't help but feel sorry for every idol bc they are all trapped souls and they are God's creation who went astray. Priests in my country say that they themselves will be judged much harder by God than people who never truly had the chance to join Him, and I actually believe them, since those idols had never been given the opportunity to live differently. I know that I tend to be hypersensitive in general, but I sincerely get why you are feeling like that, I think there is no thing such as right or wrong in this case.
I totally agree, I really love K@i and if anything happens to him I couldn't handle it :( Could you please notify me when you upload the video? I'd really like to know more about his situation but emotionally, I can't bring myself to search more about this heart-wrenching subject.
And omg, thank you for your thorough answer about J1n, that explains everything and I could have never thought that by myself. Also would Bigshit do a survey for this kind of matter? This sounds so shady! They so want to exploit and capitalize on the fans' mental illnesses by writing "relatable" songs. Not to mention most of these fans are teenagers who got self-diagnosed with a mental illness. Of course mental illnesses are a very important matter and should be taken very seriously but this whole movement going on that considers it cool to have one (see Tumblr) is what gets me on my nerves and it's insulting for the people who actually suffer. I believe this agenda serves spiritual purposes too, as it lows your heart Chakra/vibrating energy and it is easier for the elites to feed off it, plus it makes them more vulnerable to demon attacks. Unfortunately the ongoing motto "do what you want, it's your body" etc, will be the passage to normalize su*icide , I think.

Hopeful

Star
They're using everything they can about the number 7 :D .. it's like giving their all .. make people go crazy .. keep people busy with them ... keep the sheeple busy figuring out whether it's the 7 personalities or whether it's the 7 sins or the 7 sermons. Their company is one of the greatest psychological players i have seen to exist..
And all these sins connection shows them killing themselves .. hope it's not a prediction programming like grammy award for 2021 ..
IMG_20200109_055413.jpgIMG_20200109_055416.jpg

lightmightgirl

Veteran
This just might be Ego in disguise.. but i am not sure..as some people are saying there are 7 principles of ego ..

But then there are 7 deadly sins also. . .

And then there are 7 weird sermons published by carl jung guy... basically the whatever it is ..it is creepy ..7 is such an important number to many.. no matter religious or non-religious ..

And in the 3rd sermon Abraxas is mentioned .. which has been prominent throughout their Wings era..
View attachment 30592
Great insight. Since they are also implementing Babylonian symbols, there must be an emphasis on the seven old gods of Babylonia which must be represented by each member (example: V is Ishtar (God of war/love/fertility) which idk who the hell thinks a man should embody that but ok. 7 is considered to be a near perfect # in Freemason. Have they reached the royal arch of Freemason work? Could be what this album is dedicated to?