BTS discussion thread

Bubble_tea

Established
[
Images and statues are forbidden in Christianity. But all this is permitted in Catholicism and Orthodoxy, which are not Christian religions, they are actually cults of the sun. Jesus in the picture is from Catholicism, so this is not the truth
PS Poor knowledge of English does not allow me to explain better, but I tried
Can you please elaborate more on why Orthodoxy is considered paganism? It's not that I'm questioning your point, I am just genuinely curious, since my country's official religion is Christian Orthodoxy, but since I was a child, I could never truly embrace it as mine, so maybe your answer will help me realize some things further.

hey i personally don't see ww3 coming but what i dare to say that it's been already started as a media play. I'm Iranian and I literally know what my people think, say, and do. what the iranian news channel covers is exactly the opposite of iranian's point of view. they're are holding a huge propoganda against the US and in the favor of having a war with the US. the issue is both governments don't care about their people at all. As i said earlier it's all a kind of media and political play. what makes it even scarier is iranian people are already in a war with their own government so clearly what other countries see in the news channels is not the true picture of the people's perspective.
i'd like to give you all some context so you can evaluate the situation better. in nov2019 (almost 2 months ago) iranians started a huge demonstration against their government; it went on for a week. But do you know how the govt responded? they killed more than 300 people and arrested 1500 people and we still don't know where those people are now. they shutdown the internet so no one could send videos to foreign news reporters. I was not in iran then so i literally witnessed how the incident got covered by the western media. they all IGNORED everything eventhough the videos of the brutal killing is all over the internet. they acted like the demonstration is all because of the rise in petrol prices and we know that's the false info.
i said these to show how it's all media play and ofc there's a group who is arranging all of these. in nov2019 the western media helped the iranian govt by ignoring the people's voice; now all they do is to create an image of how all the iranian want to literally fight and have a war. this is not right, no one wants that.
we should be more mindful about the things we hear and the information we transfer to others.

talking about ww3 is offtopic but I see you all talking about it and i thought it would be better to make a bit of awareness of what's actually happening. :)
I am sorry to break it out to you, but WW3 is defiantly coming
e0171614_14112657.jpg

In the news they announced that here in New York they are starting to guard up in case of an attack from iran :oops: idk i really do feel it in the air/spirit that something is bound to happen soon and its not just blind fear of the news...but either way they only focus on downtown manhattan/times square area, people never cares about upper manhattan (where the lower class lives and me). NYC isnt only in times square or where the big buildings are. so i even wonder if there is an agenda or plan of only protecting certain parts of the city and leaving others open to danger even though the government might not admit it.
I am not trying to scare you, but I suggest if you are in NYC, try to get out of it, bcz of this
5e3363bd1ea576d2fdd4b4bb0fcc52b4.jpg

Bubble_tea

Established
In Orthodoxy there is a cult of the relics (corpses) of saints, as well as icons. But in the Bible there is a second commandment prohibiting this. There is also a huge number of so-called sacred things that are essentially taken from paganism. Orthodoxy is also taken from Buddhism. .
Wow, I have never read the Christian Bible, so I didn't know that, thank you so much for answering me! Personally, my country's religion never sat right with me but honestly I think that every other religion has pagan origins as well. Historically speaking, Christianity for example, has been influenced by Buddhism, Hinduism and even by Ancient Egypt, Greece, and Scandinavia. In general, I feel so lost when it comes to my religious identity, you can say I'm gnostic and esoterist, but still, it's hard for me to find the answers that will make sense in my head. May I ask what is considered to be the real Christianity then? Please excuse my ignorance, but I grew up in a very like-minded religious environment, so openly questioning the religion, is not deemed a good option, in my country.

Bubble_tea

Established
So nice, I've always wanted to come to Russia some day! Russia is an Orthodox country too, am I right? You are considered brothers to us here because of that haha! :D
Thank you once again for taking time to answer me, dear, you were really helpful and offered me the incentive to search amore about the true Christianity in the future. I really want to continue the conversation bc your answers are pretty informative, but I don't want to derail the original thread. :3

Bubble_tea

Established
Don’t thank. Our countries are very similar in many respects, not only because of Orthodoxy, and I’m glad that somewhere in the world there is a country close to Russia. There seems to be a function to write a personal message, in case you want to talk to me ;3
I literally feel the same about your country, too and I feel gratitude that Russia has supported us many times. And you are definitely right, as countries, we share a unique bond since the old times and we have been through so much together.
Ahh perfect, thank you, I well send you a personal message, then :D

Idklol1234

Rookie
Yes, you're correct. We need to flee from bts, like this thread should END any day now!! If there's any new people here they will just have to look at what they need to know starting at the 400-700 mark. That's what many of us have been saying- this thread is now pointless there is no point focusing on their every move to bring it back here when we already know whatever news being brought here is about. I believe we all need to just...leave for a while or for good. This thread was nice while it lasted- people joining, learning, and now it honestly should be over with in my opinion. We have more important things to focus on- our walk with God and for those who have not accepted Jesus yet please do because you can't get to God without Jesus first. Please read his word and try to have some faith. I am honestly not sure if WW3 is starting this year, but either way, it's best you become humble and put your faith and trust on Jesus Christ.

Also, thank you Wow for being here. It was quite amazing and humorous having you here- if you're leaving, we appreciate all of your responses that you took the time to put here for however long you were here. I hope you have a blessed life!
I agree. What's stated has been stated, the 400-700 (nothing much really past 2018), is all that is necessary to read. What's left is ruminating over wardrobe choices or I've seen ridiculous posts about Taehyung's dog etc. This thread has become a broken record. It's just become ironic now, to warn others not to became enchanted by Bts yet you're (not you as in you but in general) discussing them constantly as well. You are now aware of what they're really doing, but doesn't make you better than the fans who don't. In fact you're worse off, because you know, yet you still decide to engage with the idols. You're idolising them from a different angle. In your disenchantment, you're just as enchanted. A post just a page or so back, someone went, "I can't wait to investigate" with people liking it. Do you not realise the irony in that statement? Anyway, I'm no better. Sometimes I lurk the thread and come back every few months or so (tbh just to see if anything relevant has been added and - no, nothing much has been). But I appreciate the content from the old pages and it really did make me aware, I sold all my albums, deleted my social medias tributing to them, and I barely know what's going on with them now. Just once in a while do I see much on them and I feel more free. It's crazy what I was like as a fan, beyond obsessed, living for them.

Last edited:
I agree. What's stated has been stated, the 400-700 (nothing much really past 2018), is all that is necessary to read. What's left is ruminating over wardrobe choices or I've seen ridiculous posts about Taehyung's dog etc. This thread has become a broken record. It's just become ironic now, to warn others not to became enchanted by Bts yet you're (not you as in you but in general) discussing them constantly as well. The dialogue may be different but the narrative stays the same, you're just as obsessed as the fans. Just because you're now "aware" of what they're really doing doesn't make you better than the fans who don't. In fact you're worse off, because you know, yet you still decide to engage with the idols. You're idolising them from a different angle. In your disenchantment, you're just as enchanted. A post just a page or so back, someone went, "I can't wait to investigate" with people liking it. Do you not realise the irony in that statement? Anyway, I'm no better. Sometimes I lurk the thread and come back every few months or so (tbh just to see if anything relevant has been added and - no, nothing much has been). But I appreciate the content from the old pages and it really did make me aware, I sold all my albums, deleted my social medias tributing to them, and I barely know what's going on with them now. Just once in a while do I see much on them and I feel more free. It's crazy what I was like as a fan, beyond obsessed, living for them.
I feel guilty with this simple response after you typed all of that, but I'm glad that you realize everything you said :)

Hopeful

Star
Why did sony say it? Will it be produced by them? Or are they just tryna act like they interested in bts

Bruh i swear someone here predicted the 9th or 10th of january being a special date for bt$
So they released the comeback date today, so i guess they did:
Jan 7St. Winebald Daybloodanimal and/or human sacrifice and dismemberment(male, if human)
They're under the sony label also for quite a while now..
BTS SIGNED WITH SONY'S RED! So .. BTS is now signed under Sony's Red Distribution label! ... RED Distribution, LLC (Relativity Entertainment Distribution) is a Sony Music-owned sales and marketing division that merged under The Orchard in 2017

Hopeful

Star
so they changed the name of the album?

The use of the number 7 could be because this is their last album as 7 members before JN enlist?
I hope that's the case and we are close to the end of this
This just might be Ego in disguise.. but i am not sure..as some people are saying there are 7 principles of ego ..

But then there are 7 deadly sins also. . .

And then there are 7 weird sermons published by carl jung guy... basically the whatever it is ..it is creepy ..7 is such an important number to many.. no matter religious or non-religious ..

And in the 3rd sermon Abraxas is mentioned .. which has been prominent throughout their Wings era..
IMG_20200108_091145.jpg

cadiz

Star
This just might be Ego in disguise.. but i am not sure..as some people are saying there are 7 principles of ego ..

But then there are 7 deadly sins also. . .

And then there are 7 weird sermons published by carl jung guy... basically the whatever it is ..it is creepy ..7 is such an important number to many.. no matter religious or non-religious ..

And in the 3rd sermon Abraxas is mentioned .. which has been prominent throughout their Wings era..
View attachment 30592
thank you for explaining
and look here:

rumor say grammys are inviting them to perform....they will be used for clout but given no awards
BT$ keeps going back to the US, for Christmas, new years and now Grammys....even if they have no new music to promote

I think they want to do everything before JN has to go....and they don't want this fame to never end
maybe their new album will be the most satanic yet. with the symbology of the number 7.

taepeach

Veteran
thank you for explaining
and look here:

rumor say grammys are inviting them to perform....they will be used for clout but given no awards
BT$ keeps going back to the US, for Christmas, new years and now Grammys....even if they have no new music to promote

I think they want to do everything before JN has to go....and they don't want this fame to never end
maybe their new album will be the most satanic yet. with the symbology of the number 7.
Its probably that damn boy with luv and make it right songs they'll perform again :rolleyes:bt$ probably dont care, the fact that they are being used for entertainment/views at all is probably enough to make their 10+ hour flights worth it. Well billie kim is gonna be there (since THE kim taehyung claimed her that day when they posed together wrapped around each other making her automatically HIS lol) i hope he remembers how old she is. Its weird their bestie halsey isnt going.

Ive noticed the list is pretty short. i know it is only rumored that they are attending but are there usually alot of performers?

I agree. What's stated has been stated, the 400-700 (nothing much really past 2018), is all that is necessary to read. What's left is ruminating over wardrobe choices or I've seen ridiculous posts about Taehyung's dog etc. This thread has become a broken record. It's just become ironic now, to warn others not to became enchanted by Bts yet you're (not you as in you but in general) discussing them constantly as well. You are now aware of what they're really doing, but doesn't make you better than the fans who don't. In fact you're worse off, because you know, yet you still decide to engage with the idols. You're idolising them from a different angle. In your disenchantment, you're just as enchanted. A post just a page or so back, someone went, "I can't wait to investigate" with people liking it. Do you not realise the irony in that statement? Anyway, I'm no better. Sometimes I lurk the thread and come back every few months or so (tbh just to see if anything relevant has been added and - no, nothing much has been). But I appreciate the content from the old pages and it really did make me aware, I sold all my albums, deleted my social medias tributing to them, and I barely know what's going on with them now. Just once in a while do I see much on them and I feel more free. It's crazy what I was like as a fan, beyond obsessed, living for them.
I feel guilty with this simple response after you typed all of that, but I'm glad that you realize everything you said :)
I would suggest for you guys if u find it useless..you can simply not coming here..but I believe there is a lots of good information that has been shared here even outside of bts and some people who have no idea but was fan of bts they did learn about all of these things...so any way, you dont have to come here if you think its useless :)

I would suggest for you guys if u find it useless..you can simply not coming here..but I believe there is a lots of good information that has been shared here even outside of bts and some people who have no idea but was fan of bts they did learn about all of these things...so any way, you dont have to come here if you think its useless :)
I just think everybody should wait until some actual important news happens with bts. Meanwhile, people are bringing back things we already know and some people here find this thread comforting because they know the truth, but that doesn't bring you a good solution. I still read what's happening even though it's the same things, but I don't reply unless it's actually something important. bts performing new songs, wearing dresses and stuff shouldn't be shocking anymore ;-; but anyways, this thread is still interesting so I'm just staying here waiting until something happens unless I beat you to it and bring it here, but I doubt it, some people here receive info really quickly somehow, so that's why I'm here :3

Bubble_tea

Established
Guys, this whole number 7 has still been bugging me, so I tried to look further into it and I found out that this number is ruled by Saturn, coincidence? I think not. Also, this number was Michael J@cks0n's favorite and wore it all the time.

Moreover, according to Masonic texts, this number signifies the seven degrees of initiation, so I believe that theirs should have been completed by now. I think they are officially at the same level with the elites. It also has to do with sun worshipping once again.

IMG_20200108_180133.jpg

IMG_20200108_180203.jpg

Last edited:

cadiz

Star

it looks like the part "Ego and Shadow" will be included in this 7 album
Persona series was supposed to be 3 different albums..... but now they changed it to only one album called 7

not sure if they are rushing things because JN must go...or what else happened
but this looks like their biggest project yet

Last edited: