BTS discussion thread

Don't you think that maybe you are a little bit judgie........I don't think you should call people "Satan's people" even though they rejected God
Stop portraying God as a monster cause he's our loving father and at the end of the day we are all His children even people belonging to the occult
By saying this you are also placing Christianity at a self righteous level and if I wasn't a Christian I'd call Christianity toxic
Not calling everyone satans people, only SATANS PEOPLE are called that because they ARE, I mean just like God has his people, they're known as Gods people. Then there's those who just rebel.

I'm not portraying God as a monster, that's satans job. you probably just can't accept the fact he's not a happy go lucky God. He gives us trials, tests, disciplines us, and me saying that these celebrities are satans people triggers something in you?

People who just as you said BELONG in the occult are excluded from Gods group of people, unless God chooses a few of them to be his people, he won't choose any sellouts and if that's something you can't accept, you definitely will when you see what I'm talking about.

Me telling the truth that we need to beware of these people and no longer pray for them because God himself didn't choose them makes me self righteous? God gave his people the authority to judge in righteousness and if I judged them by saying the opposite of my last comment, I'd be lying and that wouldn't be a fair judgment. There is no way to sugar coat this, I rather give you the harsh truth than confront you with a lie.

Some satanists can repent, the others cannot by their choice- however if one goes into BEAST MODE enough to SELL THEIR SOUL, they can't be saved. Look at all of these celebrities talking about getting their rewards from satan and blaspheming God on a daily basis, they're satans people and they're not going to repent.

If me telling you the truth bothers you, that must mean I'm giving out the truth in the correct way because many react to Gods word with guilt, anger, and ignorance. In this case, you're reacting with anger.

The sheep and the goats will be seperated. Absolutely not the occult is part of God's children, . Now of course you really may never know who's who and what those celebrities are personally thinking, really only God clearly knows but the occult are the most evil forces in the world and its been running for decades and their practices are getting more and more wicked.

Hey guys do you think its possible for God to like send someone to be a singer and get to the elites' level but by His power only? Like if all of these celebs are in the occult and talking over the world do you think maybe a good artist sent by God will rise up to wake people up from all of these things and even get many celebs/idols out?
No. To get famous, you're going to have to either sell yourself out or approve of it along with the practices and deception they cause. God wouldn't bother- he will and can use his people without them getting famous. You cannot go to Hollywood while having faith in God because THEY will know, and you'd most likely stay there for a few weeks until they throw you out. Only satan is to be recgonized there, Hollywood is run by satan after all. God has his ways, ways better than sending someone to possibly get into Hollywood to share Gods word. In general, Gods people are higher than satans people so getting them powerful like satan does with his people is unnecessary. The Holy Spirit in us can drive a high ranking satanist away, whether it be immediately or after a while, but the Holy Spirit can overwhelm them- trust me. If there's any celebrities that HAVE NOT sold out, if it's GODS CHOICE, he can get them out. If not, they're staying there. Sellouts are too late, they are satanists, work for satan, work in the occult of the darkest of the dark, they're the ones not escaping, and I doubt they'd want to anyways.

We don't need to end it...We just need to correct a few things here and there
Some people really like this thread and are thankful for it and no pun intended but if you find the thread intimidating I think you're the one who needs to take a break from it
I don't find it intimidating, rather it's just the same news being shared a lot. Important news is fine, but "Oh so and so are wearing a dress, oh they sung this song, oh they met so and so, oh look what they said to army..." that's just not necessary in my opinion. Bringing important news about them perhaps separating or working with another celebrity or promoting some evil things and them probably doing something even worse is something that can be brought here. Also, I was in my feelings when I said this thread should end, it's like that sometimes. I've took long breaks from it already that's why I don't really reply unless it's something important. By the looks of it, YOU should take a break and maybe have a talk with God about this because I sense it's difficult for you to get these evil entities out of your heart. I can't even call them humans anymore.

HealingHugs

Established
Wow that picture speaks 1,000 words. Their performances and their onstage look definitely has magick involved. They look nothing like they did in the performance. Hope looks like the back of my shoe after walking around downtown for a few hours in the rain.

Happy new years!!
The back of your shoe? Hahahaha, sorry but that had me rolling.

The sheep and the goats will be seperated. Absolutely not the occult is part of God's children, . Now of course you really may never know who's who and what those celebrities are personally thinking, really only God clearly knows but the occult are the most evil forces in the world and its been running for decades and their practices are getting more and more wicked.

Hey guys do you think its possible for God to like send someone to be a singer and get to the elites' level but by His power only? Like if all of these celebs are in the occult and talking over the world do you think maybe a good artist sent by God will rise up to wake people up from all of these things and even get many celebs/idols out?
((((Hey guys do you think its possible for God to like send someone to be a singer and get to the elites' level but by His power only? Like if all of these celebs are in the occult and talking over the world do you think maybe a good artist sent by God will rise up to wake people up from all of these things and even get many celebs/idols out?))))

I truly hope this is true, but to be honest, I very highly doubt it
there was some celebrities that tried to speak up, thought I don't know if thats really the case with them, but I hope idols can be saved and do good for people, but it seems highly unlikely but we can only hope though

taepeach

Veteran
In the news they announced that here in New York they are starting to guard up in case of an attack from iran :oops: idk i really do feel it in the air/spirit that something is bound to happen soon and its not just blind fear of the news...but either way they only focus on downtown manhattan/times square area, people never cares about upper manhattan (where the lower class lives and me). NYC isnt only in times square or where the big buildings are. so i even wonder if there is an agenda or plan of only protecting certain parts of the city and leaving others open to danger even though the government might not admit it.

J.Gloria

Rookie
Not calling everyone satans people, only SATANS PEOPLE are called that because they ARE, I mean just like God has his people, they're known as Gods people. Then there's those who just rebel.

I'm not portraying God as a monster, that's satans job. you probably just can't accept the fact he's not a happy go lucky God. He gives us trials, tests, disciplines us, and me saying that these celebrities are satans people triggers something in you?

People who just as you said BELONG in the occult are excluded from Gods group of people, unless God chooses a few of them to be his people, he won't choose any sellouts and if that's something you can't accept, you definitely will when you see what I'm talking about.

Me telling the truth that we need to beware of these people and no longer pray for them because God himself didn't choose them makes me self righteous? God gave his people the authority to judge in righteousness and if I judged them by saying the opposite of my last comment, I'd be lying and that wouldn't be a fair judgment. There is no way to sugar coat this, I rather give you the harsh truth than confront you with a lie.

Some satanists can repent, the others cannot by their choice- however if one goes into BEAST MODE enough to SELL THEIR SOUL, they can't be saved. Look at all of these celebrities talking about getting their rewards from satan and blaspheming God on a daily basis, they're satans people and they're not going to repent.

If me telling you the truth bothers you, that must mean I'm giving out the truth in the correct way because many react to Gods word with guilt, anger, and ignorance. In this case, you're reacting with anger.
[/E]
I wasn't even angry

I wasn't even angry while writing this
I'm more of a neutral person
Judging by the comments, Am I really the angry one

I wasn't even angry while writing this
I'm more of a neutral person
Judging by the comments, Am I really the angry one
You were angry by the truth, and you said if you weren't a Christian, you'd view Christianity as toxic all because of the truth I gave you. I think you need to make sure your walk with the Lord is good because you'd know we are allowed to judge righteously and that's what I was doing, you just couldn't accept the fact these people can't repent because you still have 'em in your heart. I'm trying to help you by giving you the info you need but I don't need this to turn into an argument.

J.Gloria

Rookie
I don't find it intimidating, rather it's just the same news being shared a lot. Important news is fine, but "Oh so and so are wearing a dress, oh they sung this song, oh they met so and so, oh look what they said to army..." that's just not necessary in my opinion. Bringing important news about them perhaps separating or working with another celebrity or promoting some evil things and them probably doing something even worse is something that can be brought here. Also, I was in my feelings when I said this thread should end, it's like that sometimes. I've took long breaks from it already that's why I don't really reply unless it's something important. By the looks of it, YOU should take a break and maybe have a talk with God about this because I sense it's difficult for you to get these evil entities out of your heart. I can't even call them humans anymore.
I don't really come here that much.....I only come here when I'm tempted to watch their videos cause when I see something negative about them I'm like " Why I'm I following a bunch of hypocrites " then I end not watching their videos.....so this thread helps me A LOT

J.Gloria

Rookie
You were angry by the truth, and you said if you weren't a Christian, you'd view Christianity as toxic all because of the truth I gave you. I think you need to make sure your walk with the Lord is good because you'd know we are allowed to judge righteously and that's what I was doing, you just couldn't accept the fact these people can't repent because you still have 'em in your heart. I'm trying to help you by giving you the info you need but I don't need this to turn into an argument.
I also don't want to turn this into an argument so let's just forget it

In the news they announced that here in New York they are starting to guard up in case of an attack from iran :oops: idk i really do feel it in the air/spirit that something is bound to happen soon and its not just blind fear of the news...but either way they only focus on downtown manhattan/times square area, people never cares about upper manhattan (where the lower class lives and me). NYC isnt only in times square or where the big buildings are. so i even wonder if there is an agenda or plan of only protecting certain parts of the city and leaving others open to danger even though the government might not admit it.
Idk why, but this whole Iran vs USA thing doesn't sound like a war to me, only the fact Iran wants to kill off the white house, our leaders (I live in the US) and military places. The only reason why people are saying it's World War 3 is because USA has allies and Iran has allies. Russia and China may team up with Iran. (People are concerned with Russia mainly bc they have A LOT of nukes) Meanwhile, USA has Germany, the UK, Japan, Italy etc etc...so because other countries may get involved, that's the only reason why it's considered a war. A lot of people were talking about how if Trump does die, not many will care and I have to agree. Personally, I don't care if he dies or not because the government is evil anyways so we'd just get another evil president.

I also think this whole thing is a distraction from the impeachment, I mean why would Trump randomly decide to kill Irans commander? He says it's because he was evil, planned on starting something with America, and he was manipulative with his own people as well so Trump is considered a "hero" for saving America, but I disagree because that's invalid. Trump is the same way as far as I'm concerned, so that's how you know Trump had deeper intentions.

I don't really come here that much.....I only come here when I'm tempted to watch their videos cause when I see something negative about them I'm like " Why I'm I following a bunch of hypocrites " then I end not watching their videos.....so this thread helps me A LOT
That's great that you feel comfy here, but if you're being tempted you should pray instead of coming here to remind yourself they're evil, that doesn't really work, trust me. bts are about 85% gone out of my heart because I've been praying and praying to God is the solution.

J.Gloria

Rookie
I like how humble you are

ahumanliving

Rookie
Idk why, but this whole Iran vs USA thing doesn't sound like a war to me, only the fact Iran wants to kill off the white house, our leaders (I live in the US) and military places. The only reason why people are saying it's World War 3 is because USA has allies and Iran has allies. Russia and China may team up with Iran. (People are concerned with Russia mainly bc they have A LOT of nukes) Meanwhile, USA has Germany, the UK, Japan, Italy etc etc...so because other countries may get involved, that's the only reason why it's considered a war. A lot of people were talking about how if Trump does die, not many will care and I have to agree. Personally, I don't care if he dies or not because the government is evil anyways so we'd just get another evil president.

I also think this whole thing is a distraction from the impeachment, I mean why would Trump randomly decide to kill Irans commander? He says it's because he was evil, planned on starting something with America, and he was manipulative with his own people as well so Trump is considered a "hero" for saving America, but I disagree because that's invalid. Trump is the same way as far as I'm concerned, so that's how you know Trump had deeper intentions.
hey i personally don't see ww3 coming but what i dare to say that it's been already started as a media play. I'm Iranian and I literally know what my people think, say, and do. what the iranian news channel covers is exactly the opposite of iranian's point of view. they're are holding a huge propoganda against the US and in the favor of having a war with the US. the issue is both governments don't care about their people at all. As i said earlier it's all a kind of media and political play. what makes it even scarier is iranian people are already in a war with their own government so clearly what other countries see in the news channels is not the true picture of the people's perspective.
i'd like to give you all some context so you can evaluate the situation better. in nov2019 (almost 2 months ago) iranians started a huge demonstration against their government; it went on for a week. But do you know how the govt responded? they killed more than 300 people and arrested 1500 people and we still don't know where those people are now. they shutdown the internet so no one could send videos to foreign news reporters. I was not in iran then so i literally witnessed how the incident got covered by the western media. they all IGNORED everything eventhough the videos of the brutal killing is all over the internet. they acted like the demonstration is all because of the rise in petrol prices and we know that's the false info.
i said these to show how it's all media play and ofc there's a group who is arranging all of these. in nov2019 the western media helped the iranian govt by ignoring the people's voice; now all they do is to create an image of how all the iranian want to literally fight and have a war. this is not right, no one wants that.
we should be more mindful about the things we hear and the information we transfer to others.

talking about ww3 is offtopic but I see you all talking about it and i thought it would be better to make a bit of awareness of what's actually happening. :)

Bubble_tea

Established
Not shadow ..not ego ...??

There is something creepy about that number 7 ..

View attachment 30556
Yes, you are absolutely right, the number seven is sacred and mystical among many religions, including Christianity, definitely not a random selection . I found an interesting article that explains everything, if anyone is interested, you can check it out. Also, the article says that this number is sacred in Masonic symbolism too.

taepeach

Veteran

sadaf

Rookie
BTS was like always in the GOLDEN DISK AWARDS 2 days ago and their propaganda there was lit af bc before the dionysus performance they played a video of the members
RM sitting on a throne like a king
Jin with jewerly
Yoongi drinking wine..? (or blood idk)
Jhope eating grapes
JIMIN WEARING A SNAKE ON HIS HEAD LIKE AN ACCESOIRE:

20200107_224719.jpg

JK sitting just between leafs so nothing special

and ofc taehyung is just being the sungod

20200107_224729.jpg

For jimin i am scared. because snakes symbolizes satan

and for taehyung its actually funny that he represents the sungod. but i will go back to that story later on
first i wanted to say that the believe of praying to the sun was very high before christianity, islam, judism
not just in greeks ancient time they prayed to a sungod the persians did that too and i think the agyptians and arabs too.
the sun is the light:
satan is the light (LUX -> LUCIFER)
i think these fake gods were satans idea, to tell the people PRAY TO THE SUN BC ITS THE BIGGEST LIGHT u know. satan tries everything to bring adams and eves children (we are the children) in a different way, to a wrong way.
so everyone u see with these crown that looks like the sun is representing the SUN GOD.
the statue of liberty has also this crown and it holds fire (LIGHT) -> SUN GODDESS
thumb_90152_cover_header.jpeg.jpg

the sungod of agypt:
re-harachte-nefertari.jpg

or in greek:
helios.jpg

u can see all of them have this sun crown. it means ENLIGHTMENT, KNOWING THE TRUTH, or like meaning of ILLUMINATI=LIGHT. light is a very important symbol for the elites. light is satan. YOU CAN SEE THE TRUTH WITH LIGHT IN A DARK PLACE. and we are the ones who r blind and dark.

also this is important, in hinduism they use this light circle behind the head too
surya-savitri.jpg

l

like in catholic christianity with jesus:

jesus-christus.jpg

to draw the prophet as a person is also something what i think is too much. because how should the people know what was jesus look?!
think about that

but anyway, taehyung is the perfect one to be the SUNGOD because i think his name means also SUN. funny right?
and dont forget the other facts:
- he is 6th member (6=satans number)
- Born in december (zodiac is capricorn = devil symbol) think about the BAPHOMET with 2 horns

Last edited:

sadaf

Rookie
Images and statues are forbidden in Christianity. But all this is permitted in Catholicism and Orthodoxy, which are not Christian religions, they are actually cults of the sun. Jesus in the picture is from Catholicism, so this is not the truth
PS Poor knowledge of English does not allow me to explain better, but I tried
oh ur right i forgot! i am sorry i need to study more in christianity...