BTS discussion thread

Bubble_tea

Established
yeah I agree 100%
I have made a lots of posts about WW3 and its probably would be in 2020, not much people cared for it, I have been warning my family about it since so long, but they are soooooo blind, its so frustrating..and keep telling me I am delusional and need to focus on my life etc..BS
I dare say people are sheep and STUPID(yep), its so disappointing seeing the obvious but people around you are blind
I have told me family we should DO SOMETHING, like getting hella out of my country bcz its gonna be bombed by Iran, they don't care, unless the bomb comes to our home, then they will care, I wanna see there face once this happen(yeah I am very frustrated with them)...they would know finally the value of what I am trying to tell them, that we NEED TO BE IN SWITZERLAND to escape the next WW3, most of other countries are gonna be bombed by WW3, so I am warning you guys, if you can go to Switzerland or New Zealand don't hesitate to do that
Yes, unfortunately, I know exactly what you mean. We have so many problems in my own country, too, and our neighboring country keeps threatening us with war (this has been almost happening since the begging of time) but now it is getting worse, they are also constantly aerially trespassing our borders. Some of our greatest Christian spiritual leaders (who all died long ago and performed many miracles when alive) predicted that WW3 is going to begin from Germany once again or Turkey but honestly I don't know what to believe in anymore and it pains me to even think about it. Personally I like all the countries equally, just hate almost all of the current corrupt governments, including my country's. Do you guys think this is the end of times? Tbh, I have my doubts that is going to happen any time soon, because I can't see all the apocalyptic signs, but I am definitely sure that this is the beginning of the end, but I believe that for now, spiritual wars are more powerful and disasterous than actual wars, because it affects economy, therefore ethics, values and spirit all at once without any economic losses.

Last edited:

wow

Veteran
yeah I agree 100%
I have made a lots of posts about WW3 and its probably would be in 2020, not much people cared for it, I have been warning my family about it since so long, but they are soooooo blind, its so frustrating..and keep telling me I am delusional and need to focus on my life etc..BS
I dare say people are sheep and STUPID(yep), its so disappointing seeing the obvious but people around you are blind
I have told me family we should DO SOMETHING, like getting hella out of my country bcz its gonna be bombed by Iran, they don't care, unless the bomb comes to our home, then they will care, I wanna see there face once this happen(yeah I am very frustrated with them)...they would know finally the value of what I am trying to tell them, that we NEED TO BE IN SWITZERLAND to escape the next WW3, most of other countries are gonna be bombed by WW3, so I am warning you guys, if you can go to Switzerland or New Zealand don't hesitate to do that
i havd a family back in new zealand and they actually welcome us completely if we ever stay there but i would rather die getting nuked than seeing the world after the incident of ww3, its going to be so devastating and i cant handle that, so yeah, i would rather die than survive in this situation.

i havd a family back in new zealand and they actually welcome us completely if we ever stay there but i would rather die getting nuked than seeing the world after the incident of ww3, its going to be so devastating and i cant handle that, so yeah, i would rather die than survive in this situation.
oh you are so lucky having family there, I WISH I HAVE :(
pls take me there :oops:

Last edited:

Shuna

Star
Article link to the rituals of death (RAP Monster is certain, Jesuit way (see connection of Jesuits and Nazis)). Sacrificial rites: Rite to represent in Star Wars (I am just doing an article on Star Wars). At the end of each film (I'm more sure, if there is one in films 4 and 5). Someone dies and falls into a gaping hole, representing the rite (in film VIII, the final villain, dies on a circular pyramid, but black (it represents as much a pyramid of chief, king as the gaping hole)):
This evening passes Elysium, I did not pay attention, but the base of the rich (is the black sun (Mars on Saturn on Venus). All those who are on earth, enslaved, are the non Illuminati. Also visible in Doctor Who, iron sculptures give the information. In Doctor Who, they are either rewarded, at the slightest stupidity, the children are sent in the elevator to feed the whale. All countries have advance, except that of England, torturing the brain of the whale, finds itself stuck on the spot, the children find themselves stuck in the corner of the garbage (the rituals, the MK-Ultra, are dressed in red (then represents Mars), r*pe the child (Saturn (hence the many times when Saturn, which appears in BTS images)), the "connections" between the two give, light (Venus).
Men also build robots and carry codes, to allow entry and use, all the technologies of the rich. All under the control of the same government.

Bubble_tea

Established
Serpent, blood, fire, pearls, jewels, sun, pillars, false pagan gods, and finally, abomimation. Of course tae being the worst of all.
The ending. They are officially one with the elites or will will get to that level after the album/single releases.
Just wow. Vee with this Catholic halo on his head, is representing the sun Goddess (Isis/Virgin Mary). I think I have talked before about how this Saturn Cult they are worshipping in, ties to the sun Goddess' defeat. I remember mentioning that his cult is responsible for the misogyny and the trans agenda as well as p*derastry and child sacrifice, as Saturn ate his son. By dressing Vee as the sun Goddess, I believe they are not only trying to acquire and exploit, but also mocking the Devine Feminine-who is the basis of everything- just like every male in history who twisted the religion for their own sake, destroyed every Goddess' temples and turned them into evil or changed their sex for their own narrative. This Saturn cult they are in, is truly evil and their end goal is a world without women. Also, I think in one of their shows they had a big lion statue displayed. The lion is a symbol of royalty and every big cult such as freemasonry, royals etc use it to show off their highest-of-them-all status. It is derived from Egypt because felines were believed to be magical,magestic and powerful and many female gods had one to keep them company in many religions(they have female energy). So, I think that, sadly, they are at that level alongside the elites now,as it is said that the lion symbol can be used only by them. Edit:These powerful cults /royalties also use all these sorts of ancient Egyptian emblems because they are convinced that they are the true descendants from the Egyptian rulers/gods and fallen angels.

Last edited:

BlueNeon

Rookie
This evening passes Elysium, I did not pay attention, but the base of the rich (is the black sun (Mars on Saturn on Venus). All those who are on earth, enslaved, are the non Illuminati. Also visible in Doctor Who, iron sculptures give the information. In Doctor Who, they are either rewarded, at the slightest stupidity, the children are sent in the elevator to feed the whale. All countries have advance, except that of England, torturing the brain of the whale, finds itself stuck on the spot, the children find themselves stuck in the corner of the garbage (the rituals, the MK-Ultra, are dressed in red (then represents Mars), r*pe the child (Saturn (hence the many times when Saturn, which appears in BTS images)), the "connections" between the two give, light (Venus).
Men also build robots and carry codes, to allow entry and use, all the technologies of the rich. All under the control of the same government.
Hi Shuna, your analysis is amazing :) I used to love that TV show when I was younger but since I woke up, I was shocked to realise how many subliminal messages there were in it, such as advanced technology that 'u know who' uses:rolleyes:

Shuna

Star

As we often talked about with empty eyes: I came across the new video of Dimash and how to say, maybe he is right on the side, but the light or an effect of the video, or even goes far too right… finally the eye is too much, white and blue... Finally, his left eye is weird...:
Sans titre-1.jpg

I add his video: It's between 0:05 to 0:04:

As we often talked about with empty eyes: I came across the new video of Dimash and how to say, maybe he is right on the side, but the light or an effect of the video, or even goes far too right… finally the eye is too much, white and blue... Finally, his left eye is weird...:
View attachment 30518

I add his video: It's between 0:05 to 0:04:
wow this looks so scary...but who is this? I don't know him
but he looks purely evil

irrelevant post :

guys, i remember people here said ww3 is gonna happen in 2020, and now looking at all the news, im 100% sure its gonna happen, this is insane, new world order is going to happen faster than we thought it would, the nuclears can kill billions of people, only leaving a few amount of people left in this world, this reminds me of avengers infinity war, their agenda is so hard on that movie, i think we need to focus more than just btshit, i dont even care for them anymore, i will think about leaving this thread for good, i have more stuff to focus on than just the entertaiment industry, the more you know it, we are all blind people, even if we still know what btshit does, we kept on talking about them here and follow their every moves, we dont even focus on the real world and what is happening now (with all the ww3 news) we have to be prepared for what will come in the future.
Yes, you're correct. We need to flee from bts, like this thread should END any day now!! If there's any new people here they will just have to look at what they need to know starting at the 400-700 mark. That's what many of us have been saying- this thread is now pointless there is no point focusing on their every move to bring it back here when we already know whatever news being brought here is about. I believe we all need to just...leave for a while or for good. This thread was nice while it lasted- people joining, learning, and now it honestly should be over with in my opinion. We have more important things to focus on- our walk with God and for those who have not accepted Jesus yet please do because you can't get to God without Jesus first. Please read his word and try to have some faith. I am honestly not sure if WW3 is starting this year, but either way, it's best you become humble and put your faith and trust on Jesus Christ.

Also, thank you Wow for being here. It was quite amazing and humorous having you here- if you're leaving, we appreciate all of your responses that you took the time to put here for however long you were here. I hope you have a blessed life!

!Extremely Important Note To Read!

As all of us thought at a certain point, the antichrist is close to arriving but WAIT- celebrity wise- any of them who sold their souls and do all of this mess WILL be rewarded with crowns and such.

If anyone dare says these sellouts can be saved- they are WRONG because THESE people are MEANT TO BE SATANS, Jesus said all souls were his, he meant HIS PEOPLE NOT THESE PEOPLE OR ANYONE WHO WILL NEVER ACCEPT HIM.

We have THREE groups of people.

1. Gods people
2. Rebellious people who will not repent
3. satans people (They were selected to be his people on purpose, this may sound weird but it's because they are part of the testing of our lives and our faith. They push satanic themes around, sing demonic songs, play in satanic movies and it's MEANT TO BE THAT WAY because WE ARE BEING TESTED BY GOD. God said he would put everybody through trials and tribulations for the trying of our faith- and THAT IS ONE OF THE WAYS, to let us experience what we choose, and we experience it so IT CAN BE A FAIR (God is fair and just) JUDGMENT ONCE WE STAND BEFORE GOD.)

So PLEASE understand these people BELONG to satan! Most people just can't get that in their heads, and God said he will face away from those who reject him, HE FACED AWAY FROM SATANS PEOPLE THIS IS WHY WHEN YOU TALK ABOUT "Please pray for them, please pray for them to be saved" it will NOT work BECAUSE GOD TURNED AWAY FROM THEM since they REJECTED him and because they were destined to be satans people.

Also, have you noticed these celebrities are always talking about getting crowned?? That's because they are awaiting the arrival of SATAN AND God SAID THEY WILL WORSHIP THE BEAST, in his name and image.

If you look at ariana grande video, God is a woman, you see at some point she is up at a LIGHT HOUSE (representing satan as the light bearer because he's seen as good while God is seen as evil) and what is she doing? She is with satan, that's where she belongs. Sorry, but you have to accept it one way or another.

Do you remember billie eilish video, "You should see me in a crown"? She says, "Bide MY TIME, wearing a WARNING SIGN, wait 'till the world is MINE" and what did God say about the world? He said HIS PEOPLE doesn't belong in the world, and when billie says this world is hers, she is saying just as the one who rules this world is satan, this world is also HERS because she is SATANS.

Remember bts video where all the members were wearing fancy looking suits, and sitting on what appeared to be small thrones? That represents THAT THEIR APPEARANCE is of an ANGEL just like satan comes in the form of an angel BUT IN REALITY THEY ARE TAKING THEIR THRONES SATAN GAVE TO THEM.

Now, these were just 3 simple examples but please stop requesting prayer for these, these are people of satan and God already turned away from them.

I had to get this out there because God has been telling me this for a while now and now it's time I inform you if you didn't already know.

Hopeful

Star
View attachment 30530
I was reading abt the Saturn Pluto conjunction that's going to take place on 12 Jan. Pay attention to that line 'explore our inner Shadow'. Don't you think it'll be a wonderful time to release MOTS:Shadow?
Wow .. exactly..
And since all the fans know shadow will be the next comeback .. namj00n repeated the EG0 word a lot inthe latest VCR .. and now everyone is confused whether the comeback will be named shadow or ego?..
But i kind of think he is playing with the fans .. it has to be shadow..

J.Gloria

Rookie
yeah I agree 100%
Come to Africa

J.Gloria

Rookie
!Extremely Important Note To Read!

As all of us thought at a certain point, the antichrist is close to arriving but WAIT- celebrity wise- any of them who sold their souls and do all of this mess WILL be rewarded with crowns and such.

If anyone dare says these sellouts can be saved- they are WRONG because THESE people are MEANT TO BE SATANS, Jesus said all souls were his, he meant HIS PEOPLE NOT THESE PEOPLE OR ANYONE WHO WILL NEVER ACCEPT HIM.

We have THREE groups of people.

1. Gods people
2. Rebellious people who will not repent
3. satans people (They were selected to be his people on purpose, this may sound weird but it's because they are part of the testing of our lives and our faith. They push satanic themes around, sing demonic songs, play in satanic movies and it's MEANT TO BE THAT WAY because WE ARE BEING TESTED BY GOD. God said he would put everybody through trials and tribulations for the trying of our faith- and THAT IS ONE OF THE WAYS, to let us experience what we choose, and we experience it so IT CAN BE A FAIR (God is fair and just) JUDGMENT ONCE WE STAND BEFORE GOD.)

So PLEASE understand these people BELONG to satan! Most people just can't get that in their heads, and God said he will face away from those who reject him, HE FACED AWAY FROM SATANS PEOPLE THIS IS WHY WHEN YOU TALK ABOUT "Please pray for them, please pray for them to be saved" it will NOT work BECAUSE GOD TURNED AWAY FROM THEM since they REJECTED him and because they were destined to be satans people.

Also, have you noticed these celebrities are always talking about getting crowned?? That's because they are awaiting the arrival of SATAN AND God SAID THEY WILL WORSHIP THE BEAST, in his name and image.

If you look at ariana grande video, God is a woman, you see at some point she is up at a LIGHT HOUSE (representing satan as the light bearer because he's seen as good while God is seen as evil) and what is she doing? She is with satan, that's where she belongs. Sorry, but you have to accept it one way or another.

Do you remember billie eilish video, "You should see me in a crown"? She says, "Bide MY TIME, wearing a WARNING SIGN, wait 'till the world is MINE" and what did God say about the world? He said HIS PEOPLE doesn't belong in the world, and when billie says this world is hers, she is saying just as the one who rules this world is satan, this world is also HERS because she is SATANS.

Remember bts video where all the members were wearing fancy looking suits, and sitting on what appeared to be small thrones? That represents THAT THEIR APPEARANCE is of an ANGEL just like satan comes in the form of an angel BUT IN REALITY THEY ARE TAKING THEIR THRONES SATAN GAVE TO THEM.

Now, these were just 3 simple examples but please stop requesting prayer for these, these are people of satan and God already turned away from them.

I had to get this out there because God has been telling me this for a while now and now it's time I inform you if you didn't already know.
Don't you think that maybe you are a little bit judgie........I don't think you should call people "Satan's people" even though they rejected God
Stop portraying God as a monster cause he's our loving father and at the end of the day we are all His children even people belonging to the occult
By saying this you are also placing Christianity at a self righteous level and if I wasn't a Christian I'd call Christianity toxic

J.Gloria

Rookie
Yes, you're correct. We need to flee from bts, like this thread should END any day now!! If there's any new people here they will just have to look at what they need to know starting at the 400-700 mark. That's what many of us have been saying- this thread is now pointless there is no point focusing on their every move to bring it back here when we already know whatever news being brought here is about. I believe we all need to just...leave for a while or for good. This thread was nice while it lasted- people joining, learning, and now it honestly should be over with in my opinion. We have more important things to focus on- our walk with God and for those who have not accepted Jesus yet please do because you can't get to God without Jesus first. Please read his word and try to have some faith. I am honestly not sure if WW3 is starting this year, but either way, it's best you become humble and put your faith and trust on Jesus Christ.

Also, thank you Wow for being here. It was quite amazing and humorous having you here- if you're leaving, we appreciate all of your responses that you took the time to put here for however long you were here. I hope you have a blessed life!
We don't need to end it...We just need to correct a few things here and there
Some people really like this thread and are thankful for it and no pun intended but if you find the thread intimidating I think you're the one who needs to take a break from it

taepeach

Veteran
Don't you think that maybe you are a little bit judgie........I don't think you should call people "Satan's people" even though they rejected God
Stop portraying God as a monster cause he's our loving father and at the end of the day we are all His children even people belonging to the occult
By saying this you are also placing Christianity at a self righteous level and if I wasn't a Christian I'd call Christianity toxic
The sheep and the goats will be seperated. Absolutely not the occult is part of God's children, . Now of course you really may never know who's who and what those celebrities are personally thinking, really only God clearly knows but the occult are the most evil forces in the world and its been running for decades and their practices are getting more and more wicked.

Hey guys do you think its possible for God to like send someone to be a singer and get to the elites' level but by His power only? Like if all of these celebs are in the occult and talking over the world do you think maybe a good artist sent by God will rise up to wake people up from all of these things and even get many celebs/idols out?

sadaf

Rookie
Hey this is offtopic but did u guys saw the new Netflix serie MESSIAH?

the first season started on 1st January 2020.

Netflix want to brainwash the people that a new decade has started with the dajjal..?
the antichrist?
who claims that he is jesus but in reality he is the antichrist.

its very scary that the series starts right after 2019 ended.

and dont watch this series. if u believe in god and the story of jesus coming then dont watch it. its mockery against god! this system and their handlers want u to watch that and brainwash u more! and netflix is satanic, we all knoe that! especially since those satanic series like adventures with sabrina and santa clarita diet!

pls stay safe everyone!