BTS discussion thread

I just wanted to say this too, it's weird but ever since I got back into this thread I've also found myself recently daydreaming about the boys again like I used to in 2016/17 at the strongest point of when I was their fan. It's kinda odd...
I also in these days daydream a LOT about others Kpop stars(not BTS), it is so strong like when I became a hardcore fan in 2014...its odd

I wanna share something that has been bugging me for some time. All those Western artists that they collaborated with...I checked out each and everyone of their music and one thing that is kinda weird is that all those end up worse off than before or their comeback after the collab isn't that successful, even flops. I don't get good vibes from that.
Halsey- Released Nightmare after Boy with Luv. It wasn't anything like her previous hits 'Without Me' and stuff. Safe to say, Nightmare was a flop and then, Graveyard was way too low for her level.
The Chainsmokers- That duo with songs that entered top 5 in US charts have suddenly stopped reaching even top 40. They have stooped low from their success. A lot. Right after the collab.
Becky G- Sin Pijama and so many of her songs have billions of views but the song that she released right after collabing with JH was Secrets and it's been three months, it doesn't even 7m views.
Ed Sheeran- I think it's obvious that Shape of you era is over. He's nowhere now. The Khalid collab was okay but not on his level.
Steve Aoki- I wonder where that dude is...
Nicki Minaj- Has gone from a queen in the industry to forgotten. That Chunli or smh she released right after collabing was a huge flop and nothing like her previous songs.
I might be missing some other artists but this pattern is weird. It's almost like they are cancelling their success....they are targeting the huge hits and suddenly, they are flops after the collab.
good observation
I did say in other post that any artist must be be-careful before collaborating with BTS, bcz they either sacrifice them or suck there energy for there fame, all artist are very wrong to collaborate with them, they are energy vampire

hey guys, i usually stay on the kpop forum here but didnt even know there was a bts one haha. ive been reading a lot from here and im interested. i am an avid kpop fan so i guess its weird that im on here, and a lot of people assume i would be dismissive, but while enjoying kpop i also am interested in these theories. i do find a lot of the coincidences strange. as a shinee fan i was very upset and dismissive when i first came across these kinds of forums and theories, but im glad i opened my mind to all possibilities. im looking forward to reading all of this ah i wish i found this thread sooner
don't worry...there are a lots of Kpop fans here as will(so we understand)...you would go through shocking phase(and denial at first) and then you would just understand the truth and accept it :)
Kpop is so messed up industry and always was

taepeach

Veteran

Bubble_tea

Established
Hi sweethearts, happy new years! ❤ I am sorry for my long term absence but I'm currently recovering from pneumonia and my immune system is still weak so I couldn't spend much time on the site, but I'm trying to keep myself updated as much as possible. I really missed you guys and your great inputs.

Hey so I have made an analysis on bts and it's from their video blood sweet and tears. I know you guys have discussed this mv before but I think I found deeper things in the mv. I have done an analysis for 3 members and I will post the other 4 later.

Jungkook: In the music video he is seen with a lollipop in his mouth and he is also seen riding a swing. Now swings are usually related to children since they are found in playgrounds and it's usually children who play with it. The lollipop has a sexual meaning to it which could mean that Jungkook was forced to maybe act that way or to do sexual favors. Later on in the mv you see how he no longer has the swing and he is just floating in the air. This could represent how his childhood/innocence was taken away. This scene could connect to when he is tasting a green substance which I think is poison. If I remember in the Japanese mv of blood sweat and tears Namjoon actually forced Jungkook to drink the poison. This could mean that Namjoon might have lured Jungkook and take away what he had, his innocence.

Jin: In the mv Jin is admiring a painting and is also seen kissing the statue and doing a toast when they are all sitting at the table. I think his part is very interesting since armys have said that Jin actually wasn't supposed to be in the group from the start, he was supposed to be an actor. In the beginning Jin is admiring a painting and he seems very attracted to it. Even though the painting itself has a meaning it could mean that when he was lured to go into the group, they told him that he would have money and fame as long as he worked hard. But they never told him that he would have to become evil. Later on he is giving a toast while all of them are sitting at the table. He then looks up almost as if he was scared or shocked. If you look closely no one seems to be smiling or even listening to what Jin is going to say. Everything around them looks dead and very creepy. Armys may look at this as their last dinner or something like that but I think it represents Jins initiation ceremony. Since all of them are dressed the same color and no one seems to be smiling or eating. They all look like if they are waiting for something to happen but Jin looks like he's doubting his decision. Later on in the mv, Jin sees a statue which represents the devil and he kisses it. Later on it turns out the devil was Taehyung which could mean that Taehyung actually lured Jin by painting him the perfect picture of how his life was going to be. Jin then realizes how stupid he was but he knows that he can't do anything now. Which is why his face cracks in the last scene, this is telling armys that even though he might smile and act happy he is actually broken and dead inside.

Jimin: In the mv he is seems blindfolded and holding and apple. In one of the scenes of the mv he is seen holding an apple while Yoongi is holding a blindfold. This scene looks like if they were trading for something since they each have an item and I think they give it to one another. The apple that Jimin is holding could mean the forbidden fruit. He promises to give Yoongi the forbidden fruit if he makes him blind. Now why would Jimin want to be blind? When he joined the group he probably felt like he was heaven and in the garden of eden (could be why he is holding an apple). He might've felt happy however he was then exposed to the evil side of the group and that's why he wants to be blind. So he can't see anymore evil. However he failed since in the mv he takes off the blindfold and there is poison in his eye. Which means that even though he couldn't see the horrors they did he was still part of it.
Thank you for the extensive analysis, it was really well-put. I also believe that the apple J1m1n was holding symbolizes the "gnosis" in Luciferianism, bc Luciferianists and some other occultists tend to believe that the Fallen One was sent to humans to free them from God's tyranny by showing them the wonders of the true knowledge. Some other occultists believe that he was sent by God himslef to awake them, but what they all share in common is that they think he is misunderstood. Also, the apple is associated with Venus ( or Lucifer in some occult circles) and I am very confident that J1m1n is manifesting strong female energy from goddesses. As for his covering his eyes, I think it also means that he sees now with his "real" eyes aka the third eye that can perceive the true nature of the world, using all his senses (that aren't only 5) . That's why some supernaturally gifted people or psychics are blind or have poor eye sight, they don't see with their "fake" eyes. Plato has also talked about this "theory of shadows" where people can see only the shadow forms, not the real ones. That can probably add to the meaning of why aReM wore that jacket.

Last edited:
Do y'all think all of this that we're discussing is safe here? I don't know why but I feel like there's someone who's reading all of this. Someone related to all that shit. It's not hard to access this forum and BTS discussion thread is always among the top threads. What if they know that we know? Someone in the kpop thread said that RM was there. I mean he's a clever guy. Don't you think he'd want to know what we know about them?
yeah I think that, it was weird how RM sound like was here
and if he was here, then sure 100% Bighit staff was there as will, and probably watching this thread

blackdwarf

Rookie
If they weren't BT5, ofc mom will not allowed them to send a gift or something like that to her little daughter :( that's because they're BT5. I remembered when some parent didn't allow their child to gain something from stranger and exactly celebrities are not stranger although basicly they are actually stranger, right? :)

Teacup is kinda weird. Even he has being told by some member that he always want to join when other member going to take a shower. Kinda naughty and perv. If he was really act like that, I can't wonder like what's going on-- while they are living with Teacup.

By the way in the last photo, he looks like trapped in woman's body :(

wow

Veteran
irrelevant post :

guys, i remember people here said ww3 is gonna happen in 2020, and now looking at all the news, im 100% sure its gonna happen, this is insane, new world order is going to happen faster than we thought it would, the nuclears can kill billions of people, only leaving a few amount of people left in this world, this reminds me of avengers infinity war, their agenda is so hard on that movie, i think we need to focus more than just btshit, i dont even care for them anymore, i will think about leaving this thread for good, i have more stuff to focus on than just the entertaiment industry, the more you know it, we are all blind people, even if we still know what btshit does, we kept on talking about them here and follow their every moves, we dont even focus on the real world and what is happening now (with all the ww3 news) we have to be prepared for what will come in the future.

blackdwarf

Rookie
WW3 is coming and Tr*mp has been preparing for this for years.
Do you remember those California fires? They were laser tests. There's a whole factory in California that's making lasers of 350 trillion watts. 1 watt is enough to light a matchstick. I can break it down if u want.
Then, Walmart repairing in several places in the US. They closed down the Walmart stores for days saying they're doing plumbing shit. But they literally covered the windows with black cloth and tape, police were all around and not letting people even go near the store and the people living nearby heard underground explosions. I'm so sure they were either building or testing things underground if not both. And there are so many instances. The fact that BTZ always show some kind of meteor hitting the earth (in Heartbeat). Don't you think it's weird? In Heartbeat, in a split second, u can see three meteors approaching Italy. Knowing BTZ, they never put anything randomly.
'Ever since the universe was created, everyhting has been planned. This is no coincidence.' Remember?
That walmart thing is very suspicious and telling. Indeed WW3 isn't just an issue :(

At this time, this WW3 thing is spreading around internet. Many netizen make a jokes and memes about this, not just in America but also in my country, they also make some jokes about this. Maybe now they can laughing with these memes, but what will be happened if the war actually happen?

Nowadays internet is a best place for joking. Even with an issue like WW3.

ahumanliving

Rookie
I wanna share something that has been bugging me for some time. All those Western artists that they collaborated with...I checked out each and everyone of their music and one thing that is kinda weird is that all those end up worse off than before or their comeback after the collab isn't that successful, even flops. I don't get good vibes from that.
Halsey- Released Nightmare after Boy with Luv. It wasn't anything like her previous hits 'Without Me' and stuff. Safe to say, Nightmare was a flop and then, Graveyard was way too low for her level.
The Chainsmokers- That duo with songs that entered top 5 in US charts have suddenly stopped reaching even top 40. They have stooped low from their success. A lot. Right after the collab.
Becky G- Sin Pijama and so many of her songs have billions of views but the song that she released right after collabing with JH was Secrets and it's been three months, it doesn't even 7m views.
Ed Sheeran- I think it's obvious that Shape of you era is over. He's nowhere now. The Khalid collab was okay but not on his level.
Steve Aoki- I wonder where that dude is...
Nicki Minaj- Has gone from a queen in the industry to forgotten. That Chunli or smh she released right after collabing was a huge flop and nothing like her previous songs.
I might be missing some other artists but this pattern is weird. It's almost like they are cancelling their success....they are targeting the huge hits and suddenly, they are flops after the collab.
let's not forget what happened to juice wrld :)

mean

Established
Do you remember the produce, serie and stuff? It's produced by Mnet aka one of the biggest korean entertainment channel. They are super big and they are the one organizing MAMA.
What seems very weird to me, is that the rigged stuff was only investigated this year. I mean they could have done it last year when it was obvious Izone (produce 48 group) was rigged.
But they only did it this year, the year bighit new group "txt" debuted. It make me think bighit blow up it on purpose to remove X1 because X1 is 100 x bigger than their nugu group in korea. That why txt get all those rookie award who normally would have gone to x1

mean

Established
irrelevant post :

guys, i remember people here said ww3 is gonna happen in 2020, and now looking at all the news, im 100% sure its gonna happen, this is insane, new world order is going to happen faster than we thought it would, the nuclears can kill billions of people, only leaving a few amount of people left in this world, this reminds me of avengers infinity war, their agenda is so hard on that movie, i think we need to focus more than just btshit, i dont even care for them anymore, i will think about leaving this thread for good, i have more stuff to focus on than just the entertaiment industry, the more you know it, we are all blind people, even if we still know what btshit does, we kept on talking about them here and follow their every moves, we dont even focus on the real world and what is happening now (with all the ww3 news) we have to be prepared for what will come in the future.
I agree. I stopped following them completly in september. I don't even check their twitter anymore. I remember seeing this prediction post. Could you possibly link it please? i can't find it

irrelevant post :

yeah I agree 100%
I have made a lots of posts about WW3 and its probably would be in 2020, not much people cared for it, I have been warning my family about it since so long, but they are soooooo blind, its so frustrating..and keep telling me I am delusional and need to focus on my life etc..BS
I dare say people are sheep and STUPID(yep), its so disappointing seeing the obvious but people around you are blind
I have told me family we should DO SOMETHING, like getting hella out of my country bcz its gonna be bombed by Iran, they don't care, unless the bomb comes to our home, then they will care, I wanna see there face once this happen(yeah I am very frustrated with them)...they would know finally the value of what I am trying to tell them, that we NEED TO BE IN SWITZERLAND to escape the next WW3, most of other countries are gonna be bombed by WW3, so I am warning you guys, if you can go to Switzerland or New Zealand don't hesitate to do that

Shuna

Star
Article link to the rituals of death (RAP Monster is certain, Jesuit way (see connection of Jesuits and Nazis)). Sacrificial rites: Rite to represent in Star Wars (I am just doing an article on Star Wars). At the end of each film (I'm more sure, if there is one in films 4 and 5). Someone dies and falls into a gaping hole, representing the rite (in film VIII, the final villain, dies on a circular pyramid, but black (it represents as much a pyramid of chief, king as the gaping hole)):

Last edited:

taepeach

Veteran
WW3 is coming and Tr*mp has been preparing for this for years.
Do you remember those California fires? They were laser tests. There's a whole factory in California that's making lasers of 350 trillion watts. 1 watt is enough to light a matchstick. I can break it down if u want.
Then, Walmart repairing in several places in the US. They closed down the Walmart stores for days saying they're doing plumbing shit. But they literally covered the windows with black cloth and tape, police were all around and not letting people even go near the store and the people living nearby heard underground explosions. I'm so sure they were either building or testing things underground if not both. And there are so many instances. The fact that BTZ always show some kind of meteor hitting the earth (in Heartbeat). Don't you think it's weird? In Heartbeat, in a split second, u can see three meteors approaching Italy. Knowing BTZ, they never put anything randomly.
'Ever since the universe was created, everyhting has been planned. This is no coincidence.' Remember?
Yeah the Wal-Mart's will be used as fema camps, whenever i go to a Wal-Mart store i always feel like im just entering a big warehouse/refuge camp :rolleyes:. The australia fires couldnt have happened on its own. I mean people are not realizing the elites have been publicly sacrificing people for years. As a christian this is not a surprise becsuse these are events prophesied to occur during the end times.

A few days ago, one of my blind ARMY friends said something that alarmed me. She said she was watching those Christmas performances with Sarang. And for the first time, she criticized BTZ. She said that in one part, JK stroked Sarang's arms in a 'disgusting and suggestive way'. It looked even worse coz her arms were bare.
That's exactly what she said. I just replied, 'You never know how some men really are.' Now, I know I wasn't overthinking, other people found their behaviour towards her a bit weird too. At this rate, people will see through their facade faster than I expected.
Speaking about that, BTS's performance was literally p*doph*lia themed!! Look at all the lollipops and cotton candy(i forgot what they both represent but bts had photoshoots with lollipops at a younger age). Theres a hot dog store too (represents a boy child, and their song is literally "boy with luv"o_O) And also when tae and jimin lavished the girl with gifts and her mom allowed it (probably forced to). They are dressed like young boys.

And there whole space-planets/apocalypse theme for dionysus and mikrocosmos. Once again they got a 20 minute performance:rolleyes: