BTS discussion thread

Yellowbunzz tasty

Established
Hey guys I just wanted to share a few dreams I used to have about BTS.

1) I was walking with my friends when we stumbled upon the members. In the dream it seemed as though we had known themand I was trying to catch Jungkooks attention the entire time but Rapmon was the only one who listened to me. And began asking me smart question which I replied to.

2) it has an end of the world theme to it. I was at school and was being dropped off by my dad when I saw Jungkook carrying a school bag. I quickly went to class and sat down.

He was then handing over papers and I attempted to talk to him when he straight up shooshed me in class.

He was a substitute teacher. I got quite angry and began to retort when my friend suddenly held me back. I was salty lmao

3) We were in the school's hall when suddenly we were talking about some stuff on the sofa(BTS and some other girls)

After a while I finally got Jungkook's attention and we had a decent conversation afterwards.

Lol basically they were all me tryna talk to jungkook mainly because I liked him. Anyway this was when I was super obssessed with them...specifically him. I couldn't live without watching a video of them everyday and this was during my exam period.

I was sucked in by kmusicandblackwomen. Her video was on my recommended despite my disinterest in kpop. After watching a few of her videos I began liking B.A.P (one of the cute guys but I forgot his name)

Then I started looking for kpop male artists who were more muscular since they were all to pretty skinny and Jung kook showed upever since then I began liking him and felt forced to like the rest of the group. Then I began forcing myself to listen to their music.

Then after I was sucked in...hookedi have never been that depressed in my life. My life revolved around their american interviews and "fake" interactions with fans. I wanted to change how I looked, by making my eyes blue and having looser curled hair. And weighing even 42kg for someone who is 160cm.

Sorry to blabber and if you would like to hear the full story I'll be sure to detail it so.

But just so you know....I still think Jung kook is cute but I don't listen to their music or care about them or even dream about them anymore.

Last edited:

Idklol1234

Rookie
GURRRLL IM YELLIN!!!!! LMAO

Tea's next and upcoming vlive:
"Hey guys thanks for all the money, err-- birthday wishes! I have more depressing things to talk about. ALEXA! Play "the most depressing, saddest music ever that will make others pity me!"

So I was heading the airport to come to america and some woman walked up to me with her iphone wishing me a happy birthday. I was gonna ignore her because she's not Kim Taehyung! But she asked me something that just made me shit in my gucci diaper. Ohh btw, I spent $4,000 on a 12 pack of those.

Anyway she asked me why I had a juul pen in my hand when Jimin took my picture. Now, I told Jimin's dumbass to not upload the picture on twitter but he did anyway. I was pissed. So pissed I asked TSA to throw the girl AND Jimin on a plane and throw them both off mid-flight. But they refused. I ran to the bathroom and cried.

I learned something though.... I learned that juul pens are going on sale and I just purchased 70 flavors of the tobacco!! AYYEE!! Also, I told Jimin, I don't wanna be in his vlives ever again, their boring anyway unlike mine because I just stare into the camera like I'm a true druggie and listen to the most depressing songs, taking over the 99 and the 2000's! Now that I've expressed my deepest feelings, let me get back to smoking my juul."
How is this constructive for the thread? You just sound bitter and petty

Last edited:

lightmightgirl

Veteran
I always felt that RM and V argue so much backstage maybe because V wants to always perfect his acts and probably his magik but seems to mess up or act up a lot

Last one for today lol Happy New Years Everybody.

P.S.

Hope 2020 brings you health, happiness, joy, and most of all more freedom to keep your eyes open for bullshit. Cheers!

Hopeful

Star
0.05 really says a lot, drinking perhaps mixed with pills!
Jamal had plenty of drinks or pills for this one.
wtf lmao

lets just say a sacrifice might be on its way according to some number calculations I have done.

Other than that this performance was close to trashl@nd and yes I know this is not conspiracy worthy but lets say that none of them were sober I can bet on that. Not only that, they ignored every fan that was five feet away from them LMAO, people really think that they are nice and genuine even if they are not evil at the end of the day..WOW! In some clips online you can see their moves were more floppy and their eye movement were not coherent, they were so out of breath, voices were so pitchy it is not cute at all.. and not only that rude all around with all fans (yes I am mentioning it again).
I usually mute their videos but these were too funny to pass. Anyways I will be updating on any gematria as soon as I get a chance.
The most mediocre and boring performance yet ..

I did feel that the sacrifice vibes were in the air...it's the time to make the d3vil happy . Because no one gets on that stage with post mal0ne unless you're deep into it.. j00n thre quite a few d3vil horns tonight..

P0st mal0ne wore a purple suit with a whole baph0met printed on his back side .. and he joined the beetees group hug and was talking on j00n separately..

And on the corner of the screen it was written HELLo2020 .. "HELL" was all in bold letters ..

taepeach

Veteran
I mean was michael jackson THIS guarded/protected by police and security as much as bt$ was?? And he actually LET fans hug and interact with him either way? they dont even pay attention to their own korean fans or make eye contact just so they will be left alone already :rolleyes:

They are performing again tomorrow in the afternoon, dont tell me its the same MIR/BWL songs again, DO SOMETHING DIFFERENT!

And then jimin looks miserable right after lol how does he act so fine and lit in public when backstage he is the exact opposite, looks uncomfortable and upset

Also, even non kpop/bts fans have fallen in the visual spell trap from none other than tae and jimin, the mysterious alluring guys in the black coat and sparkly coat that we saw that night in times square and might not ever see such guys again.

Lastly, happy new years ! ! ! <3

Last edited:

lightmightgirl

Veteran

I did feel that the sacrifice vibes were in the air...it's the time to make the d3vil happy . Because no one gets on that stage with post mal0ne unless you're deep into it.. j00n thre quite a few d3vil horns tonight..

P0st mal0ne wore a purple suit with a whole baph0met printed on his back side .. and he joined the beetees group hug and was talking on j00n separately..

And on the corner of the screen it was written HELLo2020 .. "HELL" was all in bold letters ..
He was more interested in him for 2020 then his own mates.
fucking ridiculous. He sold out recently, not only that he had one woke song that was released not that long ago, that shit goes right out the window. What a bunch of horse shit, I am so over music.
Can you send me a pic or post it here about the HELLo thing please I cannot find it. The purple color is foreshadowing a big sacrifice.

Last edited:

Hopeful

Star

Screenshot_20200101-114344_Twitter.jpg
IMG_20200101_114120.jpg

That looked like a baph0met from far .. but it's 2 things in one .. baph0met or a horned entity

Eitherways it represents d3vil ..

lightmightgirl

Veteran

Hopeful

Star
I mean was michael jackson THIS guarded/protected by police and security as much as bt$ was?? And he actually LET fans hug and interact with him either way? they dont even pay attention to their own korean fans or make eye contact just so they will be left alone already :rolleyes:

They are performing again tomorrow in the afternoon, dont tell me its the same MIR/BWL songs again, DO SOMETHING DIFFERENT!

And then jimin looks miserable right after lol how does he act so fine and lit in public when backstage he is the exact opposite, looks uncomfortable and upset

Also, even non kpop/bts fans have fallen in the visual spell trap from none other than tae and jimin, the mysterious alluring guys in the black coat and sparkly coat that we saw that night in times square and might not ever see such guys again.

Lastly, happy new years ! ! ! <3
I think going back to the hotels and being alone depresses them ..they like being in the crowd ..

Hopeful

Star
He was more interested in him for 2020 then his own mates.
fucking ridiculous. He sold out recently, not only that he had one woke song that was released not that long ago, that shit goes right out the window. What a bunch of horse shit, I am so over music.
Can you send me a pic or post it here about the HELLo thing please I cannot find it. The purple color is foreshadowing a big sacrifice.
He met an accident after that i think and he wanted to live ..so he turned back to d3vilish ways ..

Chai

Rookie
How is this constructive for the thread? You just sound bitter and petty
Why does it have to be constructive?? Are we not allowed to joke around/ be humorous a bit in this thread?? Are you a moderator here?? Why the hell would I be bitter about Teacup, you couldn't pay me to be in his position seriously. I swear there's some undercover ARMYs on here. Petty is my middle name, if you don't like my posts, you can just put me on ignore/ block me, not hurting my feelings lol.

lightmightgirl

Veteran
So apparently the jacket also depicts a bael/demon. The same demon that Hill Billie eyelash displayed in her video for 'you should see me in a crown'. BTW a lot of people are saying his baphomet jacket was a great choice for 2020 even V!c Mens@ another pawn suggested this ( last year) look at it closely: