BTS discussion thread

wow

Veteran
The men have confidence..and they roam around Twitter..
J1min shared a pic with tae and a Juul is in his hand..
I have always said ..tae is the most rebel one... and now next will be j1min
View attachment 30204
was this posted recently? its weird cause th still has his mint hair, he has black hair now so its obviously an old photo, they posted it just to show off, ugh is that really necessary? theyre so annoying i can stand them anymore

J.Gloria

Rookie
Hmm strange. Fans are predicting their deaths now? It has to fit the depressive narrative so I am sure it is not J!n anymore. I used to think it would be him since his family probably has $$ and he knows famous people since he was younger at school (and must have been around the elite for a longer time). Now, it definitely has to be someone that can be defeated by "depression" Sug@ could be it, but he's like the least popular compared to JK who has history of self-harm, and Ta3 seems to be one of those "crap, didn't think it would be him, but it makes sense" he seems so eager to do anything just to be at the top. He seems pretty reckless to me. Rm, I think not. Jamal has zero control, but he doesn't seem to be sad at all.
I was doing research and I noticed that Ryan Reynolds seem to be keen on Korean artists. First, he was seen to be promoting his movie with Exo which is normal, but many fans noticed his sense of closeness to some members. Now, he seems to be hinting at possibly purchasing JK's service. I mean he's the member showing off his hankies/scarves most of the time... BTW his movie is called 6 underground... I mean:rolleyes:..
Also remember this:
so he must have done something right because Bigped0 gave him the chance to direct the golden closet film (anybody else thinks the name is pretty weird). Check the credits on the film. So now they going after all indie/alternative artists instead of the big names.. Hm. Oh and this, sorry for the long post.
remember Jamal's buddy yes his new song seems very peculiar.

That Talos singer's music is kind of woke that song had some very strange meanings to it. especially the first stanza.
JK has a history of self harm...please explain

Hopeful

Star
was this posted recently? its weird cause th still has his mint hair, he has black hair now so its obviously an old photo, they posted it just to show off, ugh is that really necessary? theyre so annoying i can stand them anymore
Yes it was posted today .. and he takes his juuls everywhere..i kind of think their phones are full of vaping and stuff ..what if they get robbed someday and everything gets leaked...he even bought the limited edition the blue one..
People need to stop romanticism of such stuff ..it's scary..

sadaf

Rookie
This is not funny and isn't a joke ..when will people learn ..

A sad situation..

He really turned around for a second or two to get the reporters take a good pic of it ..
Preparing for the next album i see..
i am seriously so speechless.
And RM knows EVERY LITTLE THING with his dirty smile that he gives to the paparazzi. and he probably will read our posts here bc he knows that this illuminati shit is real. and now he needs to show for the 100001 time that he and his bigshit company is in this involved. i am so disappointed. if he really has an iq of 147 than he should better believe in god and not satan. and he is not intelligent, he is dumb af when he follows the money and satan more than god! oh man..

taepeach

Veteran
Last edited:
i was thinking to make this post some time ago, i know some of you still like jamal, but i really feel like he isn't completly sane and normal.
Thread of why i think jamal is a ped0phile or at least likes girls(or boys) who are underage:
1. Izone woonyoung
In this video at 0:38, you can see the girl in a yellow dress, she is 14 year old, coming to the center and jamal start smiling, and talking to tae, some kfans say he called her "attractive" or say " i like it"
again at 1:45, it's her turn to sing, and jamal make a weird smile
another video, at 0:52, when the camera zoom and her face he is doing a "wow"

2.Somi IOI

Didn’t someone already spill tea that was about why Jeongyeon doesn’t like Jimin? And it was pretty solid considering they had receipts from What The Heol (which came from Korean sources).

It was something about how a male idol was insistently chasing after a girl group member and was borderline harassing her, so another female idol had to step in to basically tell the dude to back off? They said it was probably him and that Jeongyeon was the person to step in.

Sorry for randomly jumping in,but I was stalking this thread and had to respond lol

But I read this somewhere too,the female idol being Somi.The person who revealed this also said Tae was involved with harassing her,but backed off eventually,unlike Jimin.

So aparenty jamal and tea had a bet about sleeping with an underage female idol, and turned out it was somi who was in IOI, produce 101 group who was really popular
i think it was during this period

Im not sure if this is true, it could have been fake, it's from a website who was ran by korean insiders, it doesn't exist anymore.
View attachment 30196
View attachment 30198

View attachment 30199
3. https://www.quora.com/Would-Jimin-BTS-really-date-a-03-liner-I-saw-three-times-this-week-that-his-age-preferences-were-from-199-to-2003 here is him saying a underage fan is cute

4.Littles girls in general
https://twitter.com/JJMOCHIJJ/status/1209886667022176256
I just can't unsee it now
haeun, who is child dancer:
https://twitter.com/incorrectjeon/status/1200727826212605953
Jk reaction looks pretty normal to me but jamal is a bit weird
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhmuHdESXqg
at 0:43 and 3:09, i won't lie, why is he reacting like this? everyone else is just laughing or smilling.
Again it's only assumptions, it's just an analysis, so perhaps it's a reach.
Feel free to add anything
whaaaaaat is this...I am soooo shocked reading this...Jimin is a pedo?!!!!!
what a disgusting piece of shit...I hope he suffer for what he is doing for the girls...and I hope Kai stay away from this disgusting pedo...I have feeling his friendship is forced by companies for some kind of rituals or something and its not real friendship

This is craaaaazy!! Especially the jimin and somi thing, i really believe that it really did happen. I knew jimin was probably the messiest and most beta sex kitten programmed, but this makes him even more disturbing...you really cant unsee it. Wait do you still know and remember which page in this thread talks about jeongyeon not liking jimin and that whole story???
what? this was already mentioned some pages ago? please tell me which one? I haven't read all the pages here

Chai

Rookie
Taes juul flavor seen in the pics might be tobacco cuz that is the darkest color of the pods available...gosh namjoon has lost 34 airpods i bet tae uses 34 JUUL pods a day. And tae probably isnt the only one, jimin, jungk00k and y00ngi most likely smoke too. I mean you are literally hypnotizing yourself and putting yourself in a trance when you get high, allowing demons to enter and you slowly killing your body on the inside. Its literal sorcery. Fans show no concern at all. And they dont keep their voices and appearance maintained only by practice and hard work. The rituals and spells are what does all of the work, and it involves drugs too.
GURRRLL IM YELLIN!!!!! LMAO

Tea's next and upcoming vlive:
"Hey guys thanks for all the money, err-- birthday wishes! I have more depressing things to talk about. ALEXA! Play "the most depressing, saddest music ever that will make others pity me!"

So I was heading the airport to come to america and some woman walked up to me with her iphone wishing me a happy birthday. I was gonna ignore her because she's not Kim Taehyung! But she asked me something that just made me shit in my gucci diaper. Ohh btw, I spent $4,000 on a 12 pack of those.

Anyway she asked me why I had a juul pen in my hand when Jimin took my picture. Now, I told Jimin's dumbass to not upload the picture on twitter but he did anyway. I was pissed. So pissed I asked TSA to throw the girl AND Jimin on a plane and throw them both off mid-flight. But they refused. I ran to the bathroom and cried.

I learned something though.... I learned that juul pens are going on sale and I just purchased 70 flavors of the tobacco!! AYYEE!! Also, I told Jimin, I don't wanna be in his vlives ever again, their boring anyway unlike mine because I just stare into the camera like I'm a true druggie and listen to the most depressing songs, taking over the 99 and the 2000's! Now that I've expressed my deepest feelings, let me get back to smoking my juul."

wow

Veteran
GURRRLL IM YELLIN!!!!! LMAO

Tea's next and upcoming vlive:
"Hey guys thanks for all the money, err-- birthday wishes! I have more depressing things to talk about. ALEXA! Play "the most depressing, saddest music ever that will make others pity me!"

So I was heading the airport to come to america and some woman walked up to me with her iphone wishing me a happy birthday. I was gonna ignore her because she's not Kim Taehyung! But she asked me something that just made me shit in my gucci diaper. Ohh btw, I spent $4,000 on a 12 pack of those.

Anyway she asked me why I had a juul pen in my hand when Jimin took my picture. Now, I told Jimin's dumbass to not upload the picture on twitter but he did anyway. I was pissed. So pissed I asked TSA to throw the girl AND Jimin on a plane and throw them both off mid-flight. But they refused. I ran to the bathroom and cried.

I learned something though.... I learned that juul pens are going on sale and I just purchased 70 flavors of the tobacco!! AYYEE!! Also, I told Jimin, I don't wanna be in his vlives ever again, their boring anyway unlike mine because I just stare into the camera like I'm a true druggie and listen to the most depressing songs, taking over the 99 and the 2000's! Now that I've expressed my deepest feelings, let me get back to smoking my juul."
unknown deleted footage of kim taehyeet vlive, doing a mukbang whilst crying and listening to sad songs :

this is so sad and devastating to look at,i cant believe someone would actually do this to him, its so sick and twisted, im in shock right now, poor baby :( imma just sent him roasted asparagus juul pod so he can cheer up

Chai

Rookie
unknown deleted footage of kim taehyeet vlive, doing a mukbang whilst crying and listening to sad songs :

this is so sad and devastating to look at,i cant believe someone would actually do this to him, its so sick and twisted, im in shock right now, poor baby :( imma just sent him roasted asparagus juul pod so he can cheer up
Thats why he got bumps in his mouth lmao
Nick needs to be on Tea's vlive so they can cry together!!! they both love playing victim

More footage of Tea going off because Jamal and Jungcock denied going on his vlives AGAIN!

Guys.

Just look at the way they interact with this little girl.

View attachment 30057

View attachment 30058

I hope it's not bad as I think.
Yes it is as bad as you think. Everybody sees "cute boys" interacting with these female children but I see BEASTS putting spells on these children. Look at the way tae is looking at her. He's not even smiling and he looks like he's silently saying a spell in his head unto her. Not to mention how awfully close he is. He also looks hungry, and I'm sorry if this disturbs anybody but I'm thinking you've got to be used to this by now, a lot of people think all they do is cast spells and do rituals. No, they eat human flesh too. They HAVE to do all these vile things not just some simple rituals and stuff. They have their gain and satan has his, it's a win win for both in the deal.

In the first picture, is that kook or jimin? Well whoever it is, they good at acting.

unforseen

Rookie
Wow you guys are fast:D... one eyed is really proud of his alliance with the 1lluminatiScreen Shot 2019-12-30 at 10.13.47 PM.pngiu.jpg

And as for another thing I think tea the birthday boy goes both ways? Cuz idk this video talks about him being spotted with someone (a girl)...And also he wears these female dresses totally for the baphomet agenda

And as for tea smoking the jul I have little doubt that he does. I mean a lot of people in the entertainment biz smoke such as
1577764458409.png

Wow you guys are fast:D... one eyed is really proud of his alliance with the 1lluminatiView attachment 30252View attachment 30258

And as for another thing I think tea the birthday boy goes both ways? Cuz idk this video talks about him being spotted with someone (a girl)...And also he wears these female dresses totally for the baphomet agenda

And as for tea smoking the jul I have little doubt that he does. I mean a lot of people in the entertainment biz smoke such as
View attachment 30259
His jacket, "Real eyes realize real lies" that saying can mean two things. One is that the saying is blasphemous, "real eyes" referring to satans eyes "realize real lies" meaning satan (since good is known as evil and evil is known as good in these times) is the one who is the truth, and Jesus isn't. This saying says that satan himself is the truth, his eye (the illuminati) is where you should be going to, not Jesus because Jesus is the liar- and that's exactly what satan will say when he appears as the antichrist.

Two is his jacket is saying that "real eyes" people who are aware of the truth realizes that satan is a liar hence the illuminati sign that represents him with his eye. More specifically, noticing satan is the father of lies but I honestly feel like going with the first option because I don't think joon would actually wear something that means some people know the truth about who he worships.

Extremely important note:

I believe this thread should tone it down a little. I only say this because most things we talk about now are just normal little news events that we already know about. We keep repeating what we are talking about. I know some of you will say "Well, it's for those who are new to this thread" well if they're new, that would be the only best time to repeat the truth to them again but otherwise we already know about this stuff, so why do we keep repeating it? I think it's because we are becoming a little too obsessed with what is going on in these entities lives (Yes I said entities, they don't have souls after all, and they're included in the "most evil" category)
like example, I heard tae was wearing a red dress. Um, okay? We are all aware why he did that, and it's because they want to spread the lgbtq agenda. Another example, I heard tae is really touchy feely with people. Alright, we know it's because he's considered the leader and because he's extremely messed up, spiritually and mentally. Last example, I heard about the jacket that one eye guy was wearing. Alright, again, we know it's because of who he worships.

I took a week or so break from this thread because of this and I come back to see this again. Now I'm not trying to be rude or petty in any way but I really think you guys NEED a BREAK like...A BREAK FOR DAYS especially if you still have bts somewhere in your heart. I'm seeing a few posts and I can tell by the way these people are talking (Will not name names) that they still have bts in their hearts, and I know it isn't easy to let go of them sometimes but eventually you're going to have to.

I have problems with daydreaming all day about me and bts being best friends or one of them and I being something more, I feel God saying it isn't right to think of them in such ways because not only am I fantasizing about demonic people, but I am committing lust as well and it's not right, and as soon as I get that message I ignore it and get back to daydreaming about them. Then I come on here and get disgusted with them all over again as if I wasn't just drooling about them a few minutes ago. So yes, to anyone who has this kind of problem- I understand but you will need deliverance.

I know some people feel like this thread is what keeps them from enjoying bts but it isn't especially because we keep bringing small things we already know about into this thread. So please, take a rest.

taepeach

Veteran
Looks like bt$ chose a questionable name for their lightsticks. Nyc police are super strict and serious when it comes to security, anything with even the remote mention of "bomb" raises an alarm.

Whats with the NYPD being all friendly and social about bt$?? Have they truly won america's favor? Also, Isn't it funny how the NYPD announced that ARMYs arent allowed to bring their "army bombs" (which that is what the lightsticks are called) but then minutes later they say they ARE allowed?? Dont you think they were bribed to change their decision by bighit?

unforseen

Rookie
First of all, happy holidays everyone.:)
So now they're going to America...
BT$ also want to collaborate with Billy Eilish so I was seeing her song and this one popped up from the thumbnail. Her picture on a magazine. It kinda reminds me of Tea's singular1ty
This reminds me of MK ultra the shattering of the mind... This is what BT$ wants to collaborate with someone who sang "my Lucifer is lonely"...
1577765066936.png
Tea is so cozy with her. I thought male Korean idols don't touch and have "manner hands"?1577765916014.png
1577765500421.png
like this pic with Tea's "manner hands":
1577765610352.png
Linkhttps://www.jazminemedia.com/2018/09/btss-manner-hands-make-headlines-again-showing-just-how-respectful-the-boys-are-of-women/

It also shows the "manner hands" of other members.
I think tea forgot to manner hand when he saw young billy.