BTS discussion thread

lightmightgirl

Veteran
THIS! How are you a grown ass man and that needy??
He's literally up everybody's ass I am sure he's the one that is ready to give up anything for a little more of fame. This goes hand in hand with his vlives. Pity and exaggerated stories are nothing new from Capricorns, they need that ego stroke for being the center of a situation they are stuck in.
Also, notice how Jamal did the stop talking sign with his hand at 0.13.. and JK immediately stopped talking. He didn't even look down and stopped right away.

Hopeful

Star
He threw all the possible i11umin4ti signs he could throw in a minute long clip.. At first he is goofing around trying to show everything is normal but then towards the end he throws...

1 finger salute which shows status and power and he used these a lot in yesterday's clip..

The shh sign which shows secrecy.. Silence and often sexual abuse

The 666 sign for anti christ which shows they are a willing member to spread elites agenda..

The v and a subtle horn sign at the end used to meet and greet other s4t4nists..

Looks like he's falling deeper into the dark hole and not wanting to find a way back...
He hasn't thrown the V sign in recent red carpet pics .. or maybe i missed those pics... but he isn't into it anymore .. maybe its the rise in the status he got in the company ...

Anyways ..
More on V sign and his stage name is literally V.. it is a sign fir the Vulcan also ..so called god of fire and destruction and we all know also for the horned pagan god PAN ( their anpanman song feels like a tribute to that thing)

and..

When done in the typical fashion, this sign literally means intercourse by the devil—to be violated sexually by the horned God. The thumb holding down the fingers creates the “vulva,” while the two largest fingers pointed up are the horns of the God (Satan).
~ Codex Magica

wow

Veteran
i was thinking to make this post some time ago, i know some of you still like jamal, but i really feel like he isn't completly sane and normal.
Thread of why i think jamal is a ped0phile or at least likes girls(or boys) who are underage:
1. Izone woonyoung
In this video at 0:38, you can see the girl in a yellow dress, she is 14 year old, coming to the center and jamal start smiling, and talking to tae, some kfans say he called her "attractive" or say " i like it"
again at 1:45, it's her turn to sing, and jamal make a weird smile
another video, at 0:52, when the camera zoom and her face he is doing a "wow"

2.Somi IOI

Didn’t someone already spill tea that was about why Jeongyeon doesn’t like Jimin? And it was pretty solid considering they had receipts from What The Heol (which came from Korean sources).

It was something about how a male idol was insistently chasing after a girl group member and was borderline harassing her, so another female idol had to step in to basically tell the dude to back off? They said it was probably him and that Jeongyeon was the person to step in.

Sorry for randomly jumping in,but I was stalking this thread and had to respond lol

But I read this somewhere too,the female idol being Somi.The person who revealed this also said Tae was involved with harassing her,but backed off eventually,unlike Jimin.

So aparenty jamal and tea had a bet about sleeping with an underage female idol, and turned out it was somi who was in IOI, produce 101 group who was really popular
i think it was during this period

Im not sure if this is true, it could have been fake, it's from a website who was ran by korean insiders, it doesn't exist anymore.
View attachment 30196
View attachment 30198

View attachment 30199
3. https://www.quora.com/Would-Jimin-BTS-really-date-a-03-liner-I-saw-three-times-this-week-that-his-age-preferences-were-from-199-to-2003 here is him saying a underage fan is cute

4.Littles girls in general
https://twitter.com/JJMOCHIJJ/status/1209886667022176256
I just can't unsee it now
haeun, who is child dancer:
https://twitter.com/incorrectjeon/status/1200727826212605953
Jk reaction looks pretty normal to me but jamal is a bit weird
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhmuHdESXqg
at 0:43 and 3:09, i won't lie, why is he reacting like this? everyone else is just laughing or smilling.
Again it's only assumptions, it's just an analysis, so perhaps it's a reach.
Feel free to add anything
we stan duo ped0philes, theyre the only one who gets excited when kids are on their sight.

Hopeful

Star
He hasn't thrown the V sign in recent red carpet pics .. or maybe i missed those pics... but he isn't into it anymore .. maybe its the rise in the status he got in the company ...

Anyways ..
More on V sign and his stage name is literally V.. it is a sign fir the Vulcan also ..so called god of fire and destruction and we all know also for the horned pagan god PAN ( their anpanman song feels like a tribute to that thing)

and..

When done in the typical fashion, this sign literally means intercourse by the devil—to be violated sexually by the horned God. The thumb holding down the fingers creates the “vulva,” while the two largest fingers pointed up are the horns of the God (Satan).
~ Codex Magica
See

What i meant

When i said

He isn't throwing V signs anymore ..

gmmontano92

Established
Hmm strange. Fans are predicting their deaths now? It has to fit the depressive narrative so I am sure it is not J!n anymore. I used to think it would be him since his family probably has $$ and he knows famous people since he was younger at school (and must have been around the elite for a longer time). Now, it definitely has to be someone that can be defeated by "depression" Sug@ could be it, but he's like the least popular compared to JK who has history of self-harm, and Ta3 seems to be one of those "crap, didn't think it would be him, but it makes sense" he seems so eager to do anything just to be at the top. He seems pretty reckless to me. Rm, I think not. Jamal has zero control, but he doesn't seem to be sad at all.
I was doing research and I noticed that Ryan Reynolds seem to be keen on Korean artists. First, he was seen to be promoting his movie with Exo which is normal, but many fans noticed his sense of closeness to some members. Now, he seems to be hinting at possibly purchasing JK's service. I mean he's the member showing off his hankies/scarves most of the time... BTW his movie is called 6 underground... I mean:rolleyes:..
Also remember this:
so he must have done something right because Bigped0 gave him the chance to direct the golden closet film (anybody else thinks the name is pretty weird). Check the credits on the film. So now they going after all indie/alternative artists instead of the big names.. Hm. Oh and this, sorry for the long post.
remember Jamal's buddy yes his new song seems very peculiar.

That Talos singer's music is kind of woke that song had some very strange meanings to it. especially the first stanza.
I think if any of them were to go down that road it would be Tae. He rarely smiles. He always looks so upset and just plain sad. Plus he's always coming under some type of scrutiny with the death threats and more recently this stupid E-cigarette thing. He's looked to be pulling away a lot/not starting to care. I hope he's ok.

taepeach

Veteran
i was thinking to make this post some time ago, i know some of you still like jamal, but i really feel like he isn't completly sane and normal.
Thread of why i think jamal is a ped0phile or at least likes girls(or boys) who are underage:
1. Izone woonyoung
In this video at 0:38, you can see the girl in a yellow dress, she is 14 year old, coming to the center and jamal start smiling, and talking to tae, some kfans say he called her "attractive" or say " i like it"
again at 1:45, it's her turn to sing, and jamal make a weird smile
another video, at 0:52, when the camera zoom and her face he is doing a "wow"

2.Somi IOI

Didn’t someone already spill tea that was about why Jeongyeon doesn’t like Jimin? And it was pretty solid considering they had receipts from What The Heol (which came from Korean sources).

It was something about how a male idol was insistently chasing after a girl group member and was borderline harassing her, so another female idol had to step in to basically tell the dude to back off? They said it was probably him and that Jeongyeon was the person to step in.

Sorry for randomly jumping in,but I was stalking this thread and had to respond lol

But I read this somewhere too,the female idol being Somi.The person who revealed this also said Tae was involved with harassing her,but backed off eventually,unlike Jimin.

So aparenty jamal and tea had a bet about sleeping with an underage female idol, and turned out it was somi who was in IOI, produce 101 group who was really popular
i think it was during this period

Im not sure if this is true, it could have been fake, it's from a website who was ran by korean insiders, it doesn't exist anymore.
View attachment 30196
View attachment 30198

View attachment 30199
3. https://www.quora.com/Would-Jimin-BTS-really-date-a-03-liner-I-saw-three-times-this-week-that-his-age-preferences-were-from-199-to-2003 here is him saying a underage fan is cute

4.Littles girls in general
https://twitter.com/JJMOCHIJJ/status/1209886667022176256
I just can't unsee it now
haeun, who is child dancer:
https://twitter.com/incorrectjeon/status/1200727826212605953
Jk reaction looks pretty normal to me but jamal is a bit weird
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhmuHdESXqg
at 0:43 and 3:09, i won't lie, why is he reacting like this? everyone else is just laughing or smilling.
Again it's only assumptions, it's just an analysis, so perhaps it's a reach.
Feel free to add anything
This is craaaaazy!! Especially the jimin and somi thing, i really believe that it really did happen. I knew jimin was probably the messiest and most beta sex kitten programmed, but this makes him even more disturbing...you really cant unsee it. Wait do you still know and remember which page in this thread talks about jeongyeon not liking jimin and that whole story???

taepeach

Veteran
So today is tae's birthday in korea, and they will perform times square on the 31st. I wonder if anything will happen . And fans are calling him their "Happiness Preacher" lol. He is their savior and preacher now lol.

Lol namjoon exposed jungk00k's tattoos. It was a whole arm tattoo cuz jungk00k is cooool and edgy man. Clearly had nothing to do with ARMY.

taepeach

Veteran
Didn’t someone already spill tea that was about why Jeongyeon doesn’t like Jimin? And it was pretty solid considering they had receipts from What The Heol (which ca
i REALLY DO NOT like the way Jimin was behaving in 5:30 to 7:40. That dominant and confident posture, his stupid grin, the way he was slowly walking like he has all the power and can get away with anything. It almost angers me. Its even more disturbing and eerie to see it when we are aware of what he has done and what you must do in the industry. I almost feel bad for the girl cuz like she looks so innocent compared to her even though she is in the same satanic music industry. i dont think it is a coincedence when idols stare and look at each other multiple times. Someone mustve been happening and they have to awkwardly play along like normal in public/award shows. Im just wondering about that girl group bighit is tryna create..i really hope they dont end up forming one, so those poor girls cant be victims under the hands of bt$/bang PeDo.

Jeongyeon should maintain herself away from him and basically anyone..bt$ has become really powerful and dangerous/high ranking.

SecseanZ

Also about this new theory about the "glitch" something is very strange
why put a glitch on their video now?

And that youtuber making a conspiracy about them is very suspicious could be related to this? lets wait and see :oops:

Some fans are saying their old videos and performances have glitches too (even NMD their debut video?) could this be planned since the beggining too?

this is what the fans are saying on reddit:

Here's what we know:
- it appeared around 3 days ago
- it's part of the video itself, because it can still be seen once downloaded
- it doesn't appear on Google Chrome (both mobile and desktop)
- BTS' Vlive picture has also been seen glitching (source)
- there's no issue with YouTube at the moment, and no other videos have been glitching
- their MAMA performance featured a glitching scene with the text "No Signal" (source)
- it's very creepy that the video that's glitching is titled "Run"

EDIT: BigHit has been on YouTube today! A new playlist was created on the BangtanTV channel and others are saying that some older playlists have been updated too. (source)

EDIT 2: Run has been removed from BigHit's "Dance Practice" playlist (source)

EDIT 3: #BTSGlitchParty is trending worldwide on Twitter

EDIT 4: The glitch in the No More Dream MV was always there, I just checked an old reaction (smh BigHit )
why you listen to KPOP anyway? Listen to some good shit like spirit caravan

Hopeful

Star

taepeach

Veteran
A woke and confident king/queen who isn't brainwashed.
ENAz1A4X0AAiKDD.jpeg

And they think they are worth 2 cents to bt$?? His jacket straight up says "Real Eyes Realizes Real Lies". Hes indirectly showing how fans are delusional and know that people like us are aware of their lies and of the music industry. I hate when they act all superior like they are royalty and friends to bt$ when they immediately forget their fans' existence one they are off camera/behind closed doors.

YOU IDIOT

Why are there fans actually talking about the illuminati like its a joke or they admit it makes sense but still want to deny it.... Like can someone just give me the permission to jump off a cliff cuz like-

Tf

The occult track down people like these who pretend to act tough and not afraid of God yet when they join they regret everything and thats when they realize they were wrongnand blind. Namj00n wore it on purpose. Gosh these fans get me so mad i feel sp so bad for them. I just want a moment where they get publicly put in their place by bt$ themselves.

Last edited:

taepeach

Veteran
The men have confidence..and they roam around Twitter..
J1min shared a pic with tae and a Juul is in his hand..
I have always said ..tae is the most rebel one... and now next will be j1min
View attachment 30204
They tryna say its a lip gloss LOL his hands are so freaking huge anything will be the size of a lip gloss in his hands. You clearly see the black square at the top and it is rectangular. Who knows maybe jimin is doing it on purpose to humiliate/ruin his birthday.

hey lets take a pic together so those idiot fans can shut up and drool over us, but hurry tf up we got to smoke the juuuuuul bro

THIS

Last edited:

taepeach

Veteran
Taes juul flavor seen in the pics might be tobacco cuz that is the darkest color of the pods available...gosh namjoon has lost 34 airpods i bet tae uses 34 JUUL pods a day. And tae probably isnt the only one, jimin, jungk00k and y00ngi most likely smoke too. I mean you are literally hypnotizing yourself and putting yourself in a trance when you get high, allowing demons to enter and you slowly killing your body on the inside. Its literal sorcery. Fans show no concern at all. And they dont keep their voices and appearance maintained only by practice and hard work. The rituals and spells are what does all of the work, and it involves drugs too.

gmmontano92

Established
A woke and confident king/queen who isn't brainwashed.
View attachment 30208

And they think they are worth 2 cents to bt$?? His jacket straight up says "Real Eyes Realizes Real Lies". Hes indirectly showing how fans are delusional and know that people like us are aware of their lies and of the music industry. I hate when they act all superior like they are royalty and friends to bt$ when they immediately forget their fans' existence one they are off camera/behind closed doors.

YOU IDIOT

Why are there fans actually talking about the illuminati like its a joke or they admit it makes sense but still want to deny it.... Like can someone just give me the permission to jump off a cliff cuz like-

Tf

The occult track down people like these who pretend to act tough and not afraid of God yet when they join they regret everything and thats when they realize they were wrongnand blind. Namj00n wore it on purpose. Gosh these fans get me so mad i feel sp so bad for them. I just want a moment where they get publicly put in their place by bt$ themselves.
The Chirstian in me says: I mean, we done already knew.
But at the same time, the BTS-fan in me is saying: Damn, at least keep it subtle so I can at least PRETEND to be ignorant

mean

Established
This is craaaaazy!! Especially the jimin and somi thing, i really believe that it really did happen. I knew jimin was probably the messiest and most beta sex kitten programmed, but this makes him even more disturbing...you really cant unsee it. Wait do you still know and remember which page in this thread talks about jeongyeon not liking jimin and that whole story???
I didn't know about this website when it was active sorry, i only found old screenshots on internet with good key words.
All i know it was a website ran by korean insiders who published many other infos about idols then deleted sudendly.
https://www.allkpop.com/forum/threads/rumors-and-blind-items-2017.108830/ there on allkpop, you have this person who spilled some tea from there before it got deleted