BTS discussion thread

taepeach

Veteran
"stfu dont ship me with anyone (unless satan) ever again"
Yeah thats it i give up LMAO

Btw is it just me or was j¡m¡n and tae acting really weird around those girls dressed in white? At 0:22 j¡m¡n was slowly walking right behind them and tae and y00ngi were looking at the girls. Then at around 0:27 tae out of no where leaves and stands DIRECTLY BEHIND one of them and lowers himself!q
Its obvious they tryna be near them. Creeps!

taepeach

Veteran
EMpMZK7U0AA8bML.jpeg
Looks like tae is fooling around with females too.....he really think he is all that, i wouldnt be surprised if he made her sleep with him backstage in those underground afterparties they attend. Is that not what these illuminati slaves always has to do after every ceremomy/award show?? SICKENING.

jungkook standing in the middle probably feeling betrayed like he was only used for entertainmemt/pleasure. The way he looks at tae lol i can literally HEAR what hes thinking.

Hopeful

Star
Random question but who do you think would win in a fight? Teacup or Jamal???
Whomever b4ng pd supports .. Wins ..!!

I can really feel the tension around these 2 will be so thick because of j1mins video.. i hope he doesn't end up getting punished in some way .. as he is analyzed to be an already abandoned kid .. so no one would care what he goes through

Hopeful

Star
Guess who's a Taurus and is always somehow connected to these deaths.... IU. Sug@ was wearing her zodiac stone in Japan recently. She could be a high leveled leader now, who knows. Suga is a Pisces and OU in tour is right next to each other in the title.
Well ..it did trend on twitter after sulli i think ..that suga will be next..
I wonder how people come up with such trends..
Do you think other groups or solo singers are looking for a big famous Fish (beetees member) to sacrifice? Are they in continuous danger maybe? The bigger the sacrifice the bigger the money ..?

Hopeful

Star
It's somewhere else and they said that they will find me and shit. Apparently they are a group of crazy fans cause I did some research and stuff. I looked at their Instagram account and they said that they even slept with one of the members but no one believed them. She also says that she got paid for it but the fans in the comments say that the bts members wouldn't do that and that they should rot in hell.
Wow ..they're some thirsty lunatics .. and don't worry .. they can't do anything.. forget them and move on and block them ..

Nyediaries97

Rookie
View attachment 30030
Looks like tae is fooling around with females too.....he really think he is all that, i wouldnt be surprised if he made her sleep with him backstage in those underground afterparties they attend. Is that not what these illuminati slaves always has to do after every ceremomy/award show?? SICKENING.

jungkook standing in the middle probably feeling betrayed like he was only used for entertainmemt/pleasure. The way he looks at tae lol i can literally HEAR what hes thinking.
Lol, I wouldn't be sleeping with anybody who is now known to have a skin disease that causes rashes to form on major areas of his body including his genitals. Him having a skin condition is no longer a secret. That would be kinda gross on her end. Sounds like he doesnt take good care of his personal hygiene either, and he still has canker sores forming in his mouth. I would be real careful fooling around with him, if I was her. I do personally think that he has a STD of some kind. Most cold/canker sores go away after a week or two. He still has them and it's been over a month since he announced he has had them. Not saying it's true, but i believe he does have a disease that he is not telling anybody.

Chai

Rookie
Lol, I wouldn't be sleeping with anybody who is now known to have a skin disease that causes rashes to form on major areas of his body including his genitals. Him having a skin condition is no longer a secret. That would be kinda gross on her end. Sounds like he doesnt take good care of his personal hygiene either, and he still has canker sores forming in his mouth. I would be real careful fooling around with him, if I was her. I do personally think that he has a STD of some kind. Most cold/canker sores go away after a week or two. He still has them and it's been over a month since he announced he has had them. Not saying it's true, but i believe he does have a disease that he is not telling anybody.
Im eating pizza while eating this and I'm in complete disgust!! It's not uncommon for celebs to have herpes and I wouldn't be surprised if in fact he had that. *barfs* Teacup has a stank ass to go with his stank personality!!!
The skin condition you mentioned he has is called "cholinergic urticaria" and its basically hives. I googled and found this too: https://www.koreaboo.com/news/bts-v-stomatitis-armys-aid/

Overall:
Related image

Hopeful

Star
I am getting more and more shocked ..
The head they used behind in dionysus performance was surely one of the very creepy and occultic thing .. but the main thing that caught my attention was that ..that face had no eyes on it .. like removed eyes ..
Screenshot_20191226-115211_Twitter.jpgScreenshot_20191226-115157_Twitter.jpgand then i found out this ..
74880452_2499073650367891_5113034733941878208_n.jpg

They are surely singing and dancing to nimrod and since nimr0d also has 25th December as his bday .. his face was used on screen as the whole bday party or ritual was for him..

blackdwarf

Rookie
Ok guys i am shocked..
Dionysus is just another name of Nimrod .. the tyrant ..the babylonian king who build the tower of babel ..who turned people away from God...
I always found it odd beetees singing about some random mythical god .. it is actually nimrod who has many other names ..
View attachment 30040
It was shocked me, then. After searched up about this Nimrod thing, I found that Nimrod (in Islamic culture he was called 'Namrud'), he claimed himself as a God and marry his own mother, Semiramis. I mean who the hell in this world marry his own mother? And he also has a super arrogant side, reminds me of when I looked at Arem (R*M, one eyed or whoever). Arem who claimed himself as a God, but a God for himself.

I think it wasn't odd if BT5 sing about greek or roman god because I feel that they're always be like that, using astronomical or psychology theories or another weird theories just for their album. But, I feel shocked tbh when they sang about this old man (I mean Nimrod). It means BT5 worshipped Nimrod too (?)

Idk, molla. :confused:

wow

Veteran
its 26th december and its solar eclipse in my place, the whole vibe here is weird.

I'm back on my once in a blue moon visits. I know made a hateful comment that hurt a lot of people. I wanted to apologize right after but I don't even know why I acted like that. I apologise to everyone. I know no excuse is valid and even if y'all don't forgive me, I understand. I was very disturbed for a lot of reasons and even after detaching myself from this thread, things are not going the way I want them to. I haven't gotten time to look upon BTS due to my exams but something happened and I think this is the only place where I'll sound a bit less crazy.
So, just before 25th at like 11 p.m. of 24th Dec, I went through a strange thing. I was lying on my bed and trying to sleep but suddenly, out of nowhere I had a very negative feeling. I was panicking and I didn't even know why. I couldn't think about anything but I was scared af. And during those strange 2 to 3 mins, BTZ especially Tea was swirling in my mind and I couldn't even understand why or couldn't think abt any reason. Idk how to describe it. I just panicked and had a feeling something bad is going on. And then, after a lot of efforts, I fell asleep but then I had a nightmare. It was nothing related to BTz but it was very scary and I woke up crying. I couldn't go back to sleep and I was just staring at the ceiling and crying like a kid even though the nightmare was over. I couldn't help it. I haven't thought abt BTz for days but during the entire time, I had a strange feeling abt BTz out of nowhere.
Sorry for this ranting but I'm very disturbed these days and I can't look at them without feeling panicked or bad anymore.
If you have read some of my earlier posts, I said I have a spiritual background and not the religious type. I don't care if you laugh or don't believe but my ancestors were high ranking spiritual healers and sometimes dark stuff. I'm connected to these things more than I want. I panicked on this thread coz my suspicions were coming true and I bolted and wrote whatever came to my mind just to subside my own fears.
My grandma used to be a popular healer in her time and she frequently tells my mother I have some intuitive powers just like her and it's kinda tire coz I get these feelings and sometimes, they really do come true. There was a time when I had to take medication for anxiety coz I was so afraid every wild imagination of mine could be a sign. I know I sound crazy but I know what I'm talking abt. The thing is I have a very bad feeling something immensely bad is going to take place. Or has already taken place.

I hate to accept my grandma's ideas coz my mom has always kept me away from her. My mom is quite religious and strictly against witchcraft and witchcraft is real. Very real. Growing up in the city, my parents thought they'd distance me but it's all becoming weird now. I once woke up at night out of nowhere and woke up my mom as well. I don't even know why I did that. I was so confused coz I was just doing things on my own. since I was awake, I thought of going to the washroom and there was a freaking snake near the bathroom. Just because I woke up randomly and my mom was already awake, we could get rid of the snake before it entered the rooms any further. And once, I stayed up till 1 reading books just because I felt like it even though I rarely stay awake that long and then, at abt 1, a fire broke out in our neighbour's house. I saw it on time through the window as I was awake and because of me, we were saved.
So these are some of the instances. I've always felt weird and like an outcast and a nutcase but my grandma tries to get closer to me a lot, much to my mom's disapproval. She said when I was born, I was born premature and I almost died with 10% chances of survival. But my grandma says she did some 'things' to save me and even doctors were surprised coz it was almost a miracle. I'm reading books on spiritualism and mind and unconscious self to understand myself better. I hope I'm not too overthinking but I just needed to let it out.
i know this literally last week because my mom told me that i can see ghosts when i was a kid and i always interact with them, she then got worried and brought me to a girl who can heal me, she is old but she is still a virgin, she told me that im an indigo child and i can see everything, she said that my spare ribs has number 13 and 14 (i dont know what that means lmao) but she said that it means that i can see something that isnt there, and then she closed my third eye, so then i grew up, i know nothing about spirits, energy, or something like that and i cant see the hidden, i always see what the world has offered, but i always feel like theres something more, i always feel like theres something hidden, i always want to search for the truth and i always question everything i see, and all my life, i dont feel like i fit in at all, i always feel aloof and weird, and this is weird cause all of these traits belongs to indigo child's, but my third eye is closed ever since i was young, so i dont see anything weird growing up, but i can pick up other's emotions and feelings well, its like i can kind of read their minds but i even doubt that its true and sometimes my assumptions about their minds are also false because my third eye is closed, i feel like i can see what theyre thinking very well if its opened, thats why its kind of blurry to see their minds clearly. i actually wanted to ask my mother if i could re-open it again, i dont care if i can see horrendous ghosts and demons because all i really want to know is the truth,i always feel like theres something wrong with me and the world and i feel like if i open my third eye i could find an answer or an explanation to all of this weird feeling i have. part of me want to believe that "cmon, you were just a kid, most kids can interact with ghosts, its normal" but part of me want to believe that i do can see the hidden if i just open my third eye. all of this seems confusing to me and i dont know who i will talk with regarding this issue because no one will understand me, so i wrote this down here because i know some people feel the same. i had some weird experiences when i was a kid but i feel like if i explain it here it would be too long. so i took a numerology test, i was born om 2nd march 2002, my numerology is 9,6,9,6,2 and i have master number 11 and 22, so i dont know if that means something.

p.s. i had a dream about a snake in my bathroom, it was long ago but i still remember it somehow.

J.Gloria

Rookie
I'm back on my once in a blue moon visits. I know made a hateful comment that hurt a lot of people. I wanted to apologize right after but I don't even know why I acted like that. I apologise to everyone. I know no excuse is valid and even if y'all don't forgive me, I understand. I was very disturbed for a lot of reasons and even after detaching myself from this thread, things are not going the way I want them to. I haven't gotten time to look upon BTS due to my exams but something happened and I think this is the only place where I'll sound a bit less crazy.
So, just before 25th at like 11 p.m. of 24th Dec, I went through a strange thing. I was lying on my bed and trying to sleep but suddenly, out of nowhere I had a very negative feeling. I was panicking and I didn't even know why. I couldn't think about anything but I was scared af. And during those strange 2 to 3 mins, BTZ especially Tea was swirling in my mind and I couldn't even understand why or couldn't think abt any reason. Idk how to describe it. I just panicked and had a feeling something bad is going on. And then, after a lot of efforts, I fell asleep but then I had a nightmare. It was nothing related to BTz but it was very scary and I woke up crying. I couldn't go back to sleep and I was just staring at the ceiling and crying like a kid even though the nightmare was over. I couldn't help it. I haven't thought abt BTz for days but during the entire time, I had a strange feeling abt BTz out of nowhere.
Sorry for this ranting but I'm very disturbed these days and I can't look at them without feeling panicked or bad anymore.
If you have read some of my earlier posts, I said I have a spiritual background and not the religious type. I don't care if you laugh or don't believe but my ancestors were high ranking spiritual healers and sometimes dark stuff. I'm connected to these things more than I want. I panicked on this thread coz my suspicions were coming true and I bolted and wrote whatever came to my mind just to subside my own fears.
My grandma used to be a popular healer in her time and she frequently tells my mother I have some intuitive powers just like her and it's kinda tire coz I get these feelings and sometimes, they really do come true. There was a time when I had to take medication for anxiety coz I was so afraid every wild imagination of mine could be a sign. I know I sound crazy but I know what I'm talking abt. The thing is I have a very bad feeling something immensely bad is going to take place. Or has already taken place.

I hate to accept my grandma's ideas coz my mom has always kept me away from her. My mom is quite religious and strictly against witchcraft and witchcraft is real. Very real. Growing up in the city, my parents thought they'd distance me but it's all becoming weird now. I once woke up at night out of nowhere and woke up my mom as well. I don't even know why I did that. I was so confused coz I was just doing things on my own. since I was awake, I thought of going to the washroom and there was a freaking snake near the bathroom. Just because I woke up randomly and my mom was already awake, we could get rid of the snake before it entered the rooms any further. And once, I stayed up till 1 reading books just because I felt like it even though I rarely stay awake that long and then, at abt 1, a fire broke out in our neighbour's house. I saw it on time through the window as I was awake and because of me, we were saved.
So these are some of the instances. I've always felt weird and like an outcast and a nutcase but my grandma tries to get closer to me a lot, much to my mom's disapproval. She said when I was born, I was born premature and I almost died with 10% chances of survival. But my grandma says she did some 'things' to save me and even doctors were surprised coz it was almost a miracle. I'm reading books on spiritualism and mind and unconscious self to understand myself better. I hope I'm not too overthinking but I just needed to let it out.
Don't worry......I'm here for you even though we've never met.....I'll always listen
Sorry for misunderstanding you......I should have been nicer
You don't sound crazy and that's very brave of you to open up like that
You've said your mother is religious right.... How about you pray together
I'll also pray for you

View attachment 30030

((((Looks like tae is fooling around with females too.....he really think he is all that, i wouldnt be surprised if he made her sleep with him backstage in those underground afterparties they attend. Is that not what these illuminati slaves always has to do after every ceremomy/award show?? SICKENING. ))))

wow..from where did you know that after every award they have to attend underground parties?
sound so yucky

He probably got herpes because of the occult sex ritual they do, STD are very widespread in those party
I am confused...how did you guys concluded he have STD? he mention he only have this white thing in the mouth..I don't know anything about STD, but I also don't know if this white thing is related to STD? sorry if it sound dumb question