BTS discussion thread

wow

Veteran
J1min deleted his tweet .. becauseee ... we see tae with his juul again .. remember how many army's defended him last time saying it was a pastel holder ..when it didnt even look like one ..
armys wont mind, they be like "uwu if oppar smokes its okayyyy~ uwu he can do whatever he wants, he is an adult now heehee hoohoo haahaa hiihii huuhuu~"

close minded brainless zombies back at it again.

taepeach

Veteran
Oooooh Bruhh got caught!! but why are fans telling them to delete this?? If he really is judt a grown man who can do whatever he wants why make a big deal out of it? I mean if your idol is doing/using something that has the highest amount of nicotine and straight up causes lung cancer and shortness of breath wouldnt you be worried? No wonder he's been looking more skinnier! This is literally so sad, how behind the doors they do tons of drugs, drink and also go through torture/programming.

Why did tae keep the juul right next to him the whole time?? Unless he decided to have a blue chalk pastel with him again LOL. Fans are saying he made a typo on the vid that he accidentally exposed the shadow album to defend them but want to deny the part where it shows tae! Fans are always quick to attack and report those who simply point out some questionable things about them. Poor jimin i hope he didnt get scolded/beaten by tae for exposing him.

Last edited:

taepeach

Veteran
J1min deleted his tweet .. becauseee ... we see tae with his juul again .. remember how many army's defended him last time saying it was a pastel holder ..when it didnt even look like one ..
Yah its so crazy how obvious jimin was...like seriously fans think it was cuz of a spelling error or he accidentally showed the new shadow album? If you see the vid i didnt see anything of that. It was clearly of tae thats it, fans lost lol. "just pretend you dont see anything" like??? Do they need to be hit with a rock do they actually hear what they are saying??

You see the whole video is normal and i dont see anything.

Its so true that if bts wouldve murdered someone in public, fans would truly still defend them and justify them....they are beyong blind and mind controlled

Last edited:

taepeach

Veteran
OH DAMN. But nah forreal its okay, since its bt$ they are allowed to do anything. We should NEVER say anything about them. They ARE addicts and drunkards, but its still peeeeerfectly fiiiine. Those precious boys are just being.....

......HuMaNnnn

W-we're all gonna die anyways
EIl51_lVUAAzCUM.jpeg
What doctor is she??

Now fans are tryna trend TaehyungIsLove on twitter....honestly i feel grieved over these fans. They more obedient to bt$ then probably bt$ are to the occult themselves.

Last edited:

taepeach

Veteran
OH DAMN PT. 2

So sorry for the spam of posts but like literally they are slowly showing us who they really are. And now that tae is most likely a manager this means we will expect even more evil things of him and possibly even scandals of him.

Also this?? The way he smiles behind her??

Hopeful

Star
OH DAMN PT. 2

So sorry for the spam of posts but like literally they are slowly showing us who they really are. And now that tae is most likely a manager this means we will expect even more evil things of him and possibly even scandals of him.

Also this?? The way he smiles behind her??
He is going to get dragged by the antis for a few days now.. j1min is going to feel really bad now i guess that he didn't double check the video and someone else pointed out the juul in there and he deleted it

But it was too late..their xmas night is ruined ..

wow

Veteran
im literally so happy rn lmao im just laughing so hard cause karma did HER JOB, armys are getting hate lmao theyre literally so annoying and blind i just want to put some sense to them, and BYE PURPLE WITCH, youre gonna be cancelled for sure, he is going to be the most hated member out of all the 6 now (next to jk) cause of his bad behaviour but still getting away with it bc of their blind ass fans.

heres a meme :
EGzOy6JU0AALRl_.jpeg

lightmightgirl

Veteran
He is literally mumbling his words and his face looks droopy.......

And do idols/celebrities usually sleep/nap on the floor?? Cuz like that would be crazy if if they have to rest on the floor like pets or animals, dont they provide for seats or something?
Sleep deprivation and sleep control (as in people purposely bothering you in your sleep) is actually a heavy method of manipulation, there are many articles online that emphasize how people are able to control you more by manipulating you to either sleep on the floor or waking you up in methodically planned ways to make you irritated, angry, annoyed, or submissive.

Chai

Rookie
Why did tae keep the juul right next to him the whole time?? Unless he decided to have a blue chalk pastel with him again LOL. Fans are saying he made a typo on the vid that he accidentally exposed the shadow album to defend them but want to deny the part where it shows tae! Fans are always quick to attack and report those who simply point out some questionable things about them. Poor jimin i hope he didnt get scolded/beaten by tae for exposing him.
Oh helll no!! Jimin better beat his ass, not his fault you a smoker addict! He's probably gonna force him on his next boring and depressing vlive talking about some "look who's hereeee!!!!!"

It's crazy how out of all the members it's the maknae line acting up the most lmao

wow

Veteran
Oh helll no!! Jimin better beat his ass, not his fault you a smoker addict! He's probably gonna force him on his next boring and depressing vlive talking about some "look who's hereeee!!!!!"

It's crazy how out of all the members it's the maknae line acting up the most lmao
maknae line is a whole ass clown group, those 3 are clowns where th is the ring leader with his dramatic clownery. hyung line is just there for clout, and trying so hard to fit in to the industry, nj is the ring leader with his occultic voodoo necklace or whatever he is wearing. jn is out on his own staying lowkey, theres a reason why he doesnt get much hate here. b4ng pd thinks he is satan but he is actually a fatass scaredy cat especially when it comes to the media exposing btz, thinks he is the shit for creating btz but he actually made an army of depressed 14 yo girls where LITERALLY EVERYONE knows how to make them cry just by saying "btz is shit" and is very fragile with the internet and issues regarding mental health, say "depression" in a pool of armys and they will not stop talking about how they think theyre depressed, sad, honestly.

Last edited:

wow

Veteran
Wasn't V the rumored member that would go inside other member's showers back in their debut days? A way to ease them into manipulation/control.
and then years later he said "stfu dont ship me with anyone (unless satan) ever again"
Hello~
Well i said i was gonna come back and check how are you guys doing so...how are yall?

So...i have to say that i feel like i am slowly detaching myself from bts. I haven't been listening to their music for months now. And i kinda feel like i don't have to worry about them anymore, but then i always get sucked back into that hole of theories and overthink everything (which is very disturbing for me because I DONT want to know all these things honestly) but i hope i'll make it and live normally, without thinking about this everyday. My question is, do you guys get nervous after reading and making all these theories? Cuz damn, i feel sick after reading some of these things o_O

However, i still get hurt after hearing bad things about bts (especially teacup just WHY do i have to be so attached to that guy) it's like, i dont wanna hate them but at the same time i dont wanna 'love' them or whatever, idk how to explain that, it's very very complicated.

Also, i've watched the movie 'The Da Vinci code' with my grandparents today, and there was a scene of some cult members performing some ritual (i think it was orgy?) and the masks they were wearing looked EXACTLY like the ones bts members wore in fake love. If you check out the movie 'eyes wide shut', you can see that the cult members here were also wearing the same masks (i think you guys already know that, but i just remembered it all today when i saw that scene) :/

Honestly, idk how to feel about all that, it hurts me because i personaly get sad when i see young people getting spoiled and evil just because they weren't born/didn't grow up in a normal world :/ do you guys ever ask yourselves how would these dudes act if they had normal lives? (just curious). But at the same time, i get very mad when i see them act this way, like come on, can't you just act normal for a few minutes, or atleast in public? Ugh.

However, i dont wish them bad luck tho, and i dont want them to get hurt or anything, but i rly dont know how should i feel about this. I wish i could do something about it, like sue bigshit, cuz i still think that shit man ped0 bang is to be blamed for all the crap thats happening behind the scenes, cuz he was the one who started this bullsh*t anyway. I really wish i could do something to defeat that damn company for ruining so many lives. Anybody else feeling this way?

However, that was a long post, i hope i didn't annoy you or anything lol, have a nice day/evening^^
i think you really need to get out of this thread if you want to remove them from your life, youve did it before but now you came back here, it will be hard, but you shouldnt worry about them and the drama cause they deserve it, theyve done really bad things, you shouldnt feel bad about them, they dont deserve you.

also, i feel like we didnt really discuss theories here yet since btz didnt post anything importans like mvs and songs, we are just talking about their bad behaviour and their updates from their social media and i think its not a great timing since there will be lots of shady things involving them, however you can always come back when they post something important or when they have a comeback, which i think you shouldnt worry about too cause you need to get away from them and not watch anything related to them, so yeah, its up to you though.

Truthteller

Veteran
Wow, Happy Holidays everyone. I was kinda bored and came back to the website, seeing some new things.

I already knew Teacup was a smoker, I mean it’s not hard to tell. His voice sounds like it comes out of a smoke chimney and his lips are miscolored from tar. But this is nothing compared to their drug habits. If he is actually up in the middle of the night chatting every day he should be extremely sleep deprived. Yet he is able to go on stage performing intense choreo, meaning that it is very likely he is on some drugs. Probably explains his insomnia as well, most likely caused by addiction to stimulants like amphetamine. You try not getting any sleep for more tha n 24 hours, you will be exhausted and semi fucntional. But for this to go for many nights on and he comes out all jolly, something is very wrong. I can’t imagine staff being up in the middle of the night chatting to the fans, but who knows..

Candyman is 90% on drugs. I am pretty sure.

lightmightgirl

Veteran
Oooooh Bruhh got caught!! but why are fans telling them to delete this?? If he really is judt a grown man who can do whatever he wants why make a big deal out of it? I mean if your idol is doing/using something that has the highest amount of nicotine and straight up causes lung cancer and shortness of breath wouldnt you be worried? No wonder he's been looking more skinnier! This is literally so sad, how behind the doors they do tons of drugs, drink and also go through torture/programming.

his juul is his ultimate weapon for soulness, guess he is that bored. He has been getting the need to be attached to people right now, he is desperate for an ego stroke. He's a Capricorn and they are most of the time if not always prone to mood swings or easily feeling isolation. Ego strokes are very important in this sign.

lightmightgirl

Veteran
They're definitely going on a tour .. RM is preparing his body for it.. he is building strength.. maybe he gets exhausted too much and is trying to change that ..

Maybe it's for money..that people save it up who never saw beetees and want to see them ..so a beforehand announcement will help people collect money..?

And in the picture it's a reflection (diverted upside down ..that's how s4t4nists like things ..outside updown or backwards) and not a shadow .. the water reflections and distorted also shows their cracked up personas..

And there are symbols in that tour word upside down also..
One i recognize easily is a taurus symbol..
View attachment 29975
View attachment 29977
And since tour is dated April 2020 ..taurus starts in late april ..so maybe that's a hint or something..

And if you stretch the theory a bit .. you can match up all the symbols with the animal heads they used in dionysus intro in mama award show ..

Inverted T can be aries..

And the rest U as maybe a bit like pieces

and R as Leo ..

And they had all these animal heads .. they had a bull head ..a goat head

A lion head and fish..
View attachment 29978

I think they match pretty well... the ritual seems to be continued OR worked out a date for them..
Guess who's a Taurus and is always somehow connected to these deaths.... IU. Sug@ was wearing her zodiac stone in Japan recently. She could be a high leveled leader now, who knows. Suga is a Pisces and OU in tour is right next to each other in the title.

lightmightgirl

Veteran
He did a pre recording today and has a show tomorrow.. but still managed to meet up with these older creeps who're probably high or drunk..?
And they are allowed to share it? I wonder why doesn't the company have any problem with this..
View attachment 29992
Yup, definitely. Someone that is desperate for constant attention will go out of their way to be with anyone (no boundaries) that Park guy is definitely a ped0
http://instagr.am/p/B6aAvTnnNaq/ He literally has pulled all nighters this week and somehow gets up to perform without any issues such as passing out.

Sorayahhh

Rookie
im literally so happy rn lmao im just laughing so hard cause karma did HER JOB, armys are getting hate lmao theyre literally so annoying and blind i just want to put some sense to them, and BYE PURPLE WITCH, youre gonna be cancelled for sure, he is going to be the most hated member out of all the 6 now (next to jk) cause of his bad behaviour but still getting away with it bc of their blind ass fans.

heres a meme :
View attachment 30029
For reaaaal lmao, I have a dumba$$ smile on my face right now xD
Maknae Line are wildin these Days loool