BTS discussion thread

edawntae

Rookie
From 2:16 - 7:11
You guys are taking what he is saying in the wrong way. Im not defending, just providing context. He is talking about "Sasaeng" Fans, which are the obsessive stalker ones who illegally obtain their flight and seat information. He is in no way implying that he is scared of just regular passengers that just happen to sit next to him. He is literally explaining why BTS take private planes now. Context is always key.

Nyediaries97

Rookie
From 2:16 - 7:11
You guys are taking what he is saying in the wrong way. Im not defending, just providing context. He is talking about "Sasaeng" Fans, which are the obsessive stalker ones who illegally obtain their flight and seat information. He is in no way implying that he is scared of just regular passengers that just happen to sit next to him. He is literally explaining why BTS take private planes now. Context is always key.
I understand why they have to take a private plane and that they try to avoid sasaengs. My problem is, is that he addresses the reason, like we already don't know. This is where I'm getting at...if a regular "fan" saw BTS and just couldn't contain themselves, and asked if they could get a picture or autograph, they would be shut down, or in worse case scenario, viewed automatically as a saesang all because they asked. What he is doing, he is putting every so called fan in the same category, and he is not realizing that. That means regular fans don't have a shot to even be polite and ask. Basically, a person would have to act like they aren't sitting next to their idol in order to make him feel comfortable. He wants the normalcy, but he can't obviously expect someone to give him that can he? Maybe I would, because at the end of the day, I like piece and quiet while I'm flying too. However, that's not the case for some of these people out here. That's what I'm trying to say. I'm not knocking the fact that he doesnt like it, I'm knocking the fact that a person who pays for their seat, and they just so happen to sit next to them and be a fan of theirs would automatically not have a shot of saying hi without being looked at as a saesang. That's why I'm saying he just needs to deal with the consequences that comes with it.

Plus, it sounds like they still take commercial. If he wasn't taking commercial, then he wouldn't have to bring this subject up anyways. Even in the airports that they go to, they constantly bring attention to their whereabouts, but get mad at fans when they act out. They created their own confusion of chaos, and never addressed it. I'm done with this subject lol. I won't respond to anything that's dealing with this recent vlive, because I'm standing by my opinion. I dont hate the guy, I'm just calling out the bullshit that he is feeding lol.[/QUOTE]

Okay, not gonna lie but bts are hypocrites, here's why:

You guys are talking about tae talking about obsessive fans and why they prefer traveling in private. Well first of all, they're the ones that dress lustfully- ACTUALLY that's part of their job! So they shouldn't be getting annoyed with these fans when they KNEW dressing like that was a way TO DECEIVE them. So many people in the past talked about them casting spells- more specifically love spells on them so honestly this is their fault for doing this. A lot of their music is also sexual, and it was intended to be ON PURPOSE so my question is, why the hell are they annoyed when they needed that to happen for deception and because one of the commandments are to not lust and of course they do this on purpose.

It's also the fans fault because they shouldn't be going as far as to do this stupid stuff, but again it IS MOSTLY bts fault since the fans are under spells, but I'm sure not about to defend the fans because they just...they're on a whole another level.

In conclusion, my take on this is that it's both of their faults.

Also, bts cannot dare flinch and move if an obsessive fan sits next to them, those obsessive fans may be irritating but bts is worse than them, over here getting uncomfortable and yet you having a career that requires (on purpose) acting sexual, tf?

I understand why they have to take a private plane and that they try to avoid sasaengs. My problem is, is that he addresses the reason, like we already don't know. This is where I'm getting at...if a regular "fan" saw BTS and just couldn't contain themselves, and asked if they could get a picture or autograph, they would be shut down, or in worse case scenario, viewed automatically as a saesang all because they asked. What he is doing, he is putting every so called fan in the same category, and he is not realizing that. That means regular fans don't have a shot to even be polite and ask. Basically, a person would have to act like they aren't sitting next to their idol in order to make him feel comfortable. He wants the normalcy, but he can't obviously expect someone to give him that can he? Maybe I would, because at the end of the day, I like piece and quiet while I'm flying too. However, that's not the case for some of these people out here. That's what I'm trying to say. I'm not knocking the fact that he doesnt like it, I'm knocking the fact that a person who pays for their seat, and they just so happen to sit next to them and be a fan of theirs would automatically not have a shot of saying hi without being looked at as a saesang. That's why I'm saying he just needs to deal with the consequences that comes with it.

Plus, it sounds like they still take commercial. If he wasn't taking commercial, then he wouldn't have to bring this subject up anyways. Even in the airports that they go to, they constantly bring attention to their whereabouts, but get mad at fans when they act out. They created their own confusion of chaos, and never addressed it. I'm done with this subject lol. I won't respond to anything that's dealing with this recent vlive, because I'm standing by my opinion. I dont hate the guy, I'm just calling out the bullshit that he is feeding lol.
Exactly!

Popping

Rookie
Okay, not gonna lie but bts are hypocrites, here's why:

You guys are talking about tae talking about obsessive fans and why they prefer traveling in private. Well first of all, they're the ones that dress lustfully- ACTUALLY that's part of their job! So they shouldn't be getting annoyed with these fans when they KNEW dressing like that was a way TO DECEIVE them. So many people in the past talked about them casting spells- more specifically love spells on them so honestly this is their fault for doing this. A lot of their music is also sexual, and it was intended to be ON PURPOSE so my question is, why the hell are they annoyed when they needed that to happen for deception and because one of the commandments are to not lust and of course they do this on purpose.

It's also the fans fault because they shouldn't be going as far as to do this stupid stuff, but again it IS MOSTLY bts fault since the fans are under spells, but I'm sure not about to defend the fans because they just...they're on a whole another level.

In conclusion, my take on this is that it's both of their faults.

Also, bts cannot dare flinch and move if an obsessive fan sits next to them, those obsessive fans may be irritating but bts is worse than them, over here getting uncomfortable and yet you having a career that requires (on purpose) acting sexual, tf?
Tf is wrong with you. It's like saying "the girl gets sexually harassed because she wears provacative clothes.

Tf is wrong with you. It's like saying "the girl gets sexually harassed because she wears provacative clothes.
Nothing is wrong with me, why are you so riled up about this? Actually, that last statement is true. Nobody should be sexually harassing anybody but at the same time, grown women are intelligent enough to know that if they wear clothes like that, it will trigger someone. What does this mean? It's both the man and the womans fault. Bts related though, the obsessive fans shouldn't be obsessive in the first place, but at the same time bts purposely wears and sings sexual stuff so you could really blame both at this point.

taepeach

Veteran
Healing???? In the most occultic deadliest year of kpop??? Was he not on social media or too busy to notice all the news that has happened?

The third pic aint namjoon bruh. It does not look like him at all.

Idk these season greetings photos seem like they are trying to look more younger/babyish. Not like the break the internet one where it clearly displaying disturbing multiple pedo symbolisms but here jungkook looks so feminine and they all look more "youthful" and "pure". And they posing like its a girls slumber party
EMMPx0UU4AAieS_.jpegEMNszVDU8AEbRy-.jpegEMNszUFVAAEXohW.jpegEMNsov0UcAEyhpU.jpegEMMpy0iUEAAzXZg.jpeg
These give me like lolita vibes. Like the soft youthful iridescent bright theme of it

taepeach

Veteran

cadiz

Star
View attachment 29896View attachment 29897View attachment 29898
These give me like lolita vibes. Like the soft youthful iridescent bright theme of it
Not trying to be rude but......they all look like wax figures in the pictures
Just look at JH face in this one:

they look very old and plastic
or maybe is just my vision on them....because after reading this thread for so long I can't find anything nice to say anymore

I kind of feel repulsed by all of them...and there is no need to have that negative energy in my life
Wish you all merry christmas and Happy new Year BTW

Last edited:

asdfghjkl3

Rookie
Healing???? In the most occultic deadliest year of kpop??? Was he not on social media or too busy to notice all the news that has happened?

The third pic aint namjoon bruh. It does not look like him at all.

Idk these season greetings photos seem like they are trying to look more younger/babyish. Not like the break the internet one where it clearly displaying disturbing multiple pedo symbolisms but here jungkook looks so feminine and they all look more "youthful" and "pure". And they posing like its a girls slumber party
View attachment 29894View attachment 29896View attachment 29897View attachment 29898View attachment 29899

That reminds me of a discussion I had with a friend recently, who is a huge BT$ fan. We talked about the very feminine image the guys put on (and that I firmly believe is fake), and then I realised that these guys actually taught me a lot about feminine things.

I know how weird that sounds, but once you hear my story, you'll understand. My younger sister and I grew up with a single dad. Our mum passed shortly after she was born, and he never remarried. So he raised us alone, as best as he could. That meant we had short hair, wore boy's clothes and learned things that are traditionally associated with masculinity, because that was what he knew and felt comfortable with.
Through him, I learned a lot about woodwork. I can built furniture, do repairs around the house, fix a car or a computer and so on.
But I never really learned anything about femininity. I only had boys as friends and only recently got my first "girl" friends (at uni). I never learned about make up, skincare, fashion, hair products and so on.
And when I first followed BT§ and consumed their content, I often had moments of "hang on, what the f are they doing?" and then I would google. I learned what a skincare routine was and that that was what all the weird bottles on the shelves at the supermarket were for, that there is not only shampoo, but also a ton of other hair products and that fashion means more than dresses. Oh, and that there are cool clothes that are not black or blue or khaki.
All stuff my dad couldn't teach me, that probably mums teach their daughters (I wouldn't know) I was taught by a BOY BAND??? Isn't that weird?

justhuman

Rookie
He is literally mumbling his words and his face looks droopy.......

And do idols/celebrities usually sleep/nap on the floor?? Cuz like that would be crazy if if they have to rest on the floor like pets or animals, dont they provide for seats or something?
Its Asian culture, we like lying on the floor, like we have to take off our shoes or slippers before enter the house, so the floor is stay clean. Sometime i like to lying or sleep on the floor than my bed

wow

Veteran
Its Asian culture, we like lying on the floor, like we have to take off our shoes or slippers before enter the house, so the floor is stay clean. Sometime i like to lying or sleep on the floor than my bed
well nj just walked past by and im sure the staffs have stepped on that floor for God knows how much, so that doesnt seem like a good place to sleep at, its not like a "home" floor, yknow?

mimis

Established

ALSO when are we going to discuss Gdragon whole image being a rip off and clone of the original GD of the 1990s Yang Jung il?

(I will do in depth post about this tomorrow if need be) the dude even looks like a normal version of GD yet a better looking version. Its a damn shame GD is a copy of this man and this man was blacklisted and not accepted for doing everything GD does now (but better) cause it was considered "weird" back then. I could never 100% get into GD cause I felt like he wasn't 100% authentic and organic in his entire persona and story. A part of me did like him just being kwon jiyong but he hasnt broken out of MK alter control yet. Anyways that Yang Jung IL guy got screwed over too. The elites fucked him up and he came back after a strange "hiatus" as a whole different persona called V2 then poofed again. Now he is getting his just dues and respect but its sad it has to be so late. That guy had it all for his time and while his performing was eccentric and often times goofy m, he laid the foundation for gdragon entire blueprint. Plus again he looked like what GD was trying to achieve in P.S but failed. That guy even had the seaweed hair (normal ver.).

Simple performances, but powerful energy with original dancing and he introduced the concept of fusing western pop into Korean pop especially using English lyrics. He used the new jack swing trend from the state's in his music and made his own sound. Biggest mystery why this guy wasnt the seo taji of hi generation. SHAME!! He clearly didnt sell out despite his very androgynous slim feminine vibe. Had he sold out I swear GD wouldn't be prancing around like he king of originality.

Wow
Yesterday I watched a video, in which it was explained about the elite cloning celebrities. I don't know to what extend it is correct but what if it's true that all celebrities have clones and most of them, who die are not dead but in bunkers below the ground where the elite does experiments with them. Who knows..
The more I read into this stuff the more confused I get!

mimis

Established
Beetees will emphasize on importance of electric cars ... a good step by the company of these cars to increase the sale because of the hige fandom of the selected group and faking to save the environment but because of the complex batteries these e-cars use currently takes more energy than a conventional one..
Under present conditions..the overall carbon footprint of a battery-powered car "is similar to that of a conventional car with a combustion engine, regardless of its size." That's the conclusion of a 2011 study by the Institute for Energy and Environmental Research (IFEU) in Heidelberg..
And by the way the powerplants that recharge such cars release a huge amount of C02 in the air.. and .. when the special batteries used in such cars are disposed off .. it leaves off another hazardous material into the environment..
Seriously? Since when Bts cares about the environment? They always fly with private planes...it's hypocritical..but it's all about money! They don't care about people or environment, they only care about their paycheck and whoever pays them more about ads, shows and music! It's pathetic!!!

taepeach

Veteran
LOL okay but like why he gotta come at 4-5am in the morning to say stuff when he has all day and afternoon.

Hinting he wants to leave/getting tired of the industry/realizing he is just being used as a puppet? And who are "his people"?? When there is no such thing as true love or relationshios in the occult and industry, is he just tryna say that to make it seem like he has changed when really he is really lonely?? If bt$ are not pretending to get along, then he really only has them to rely on. If they visit families wouldnt they know what their sons/brothers are involved in and be scared? Or they have to pretend as well that they visit families since their whole life is just about pretending and being puppets??

PhotoEditor_20191221_230455704.jpgPhotoEditor_20191221_230513590.jpg

He is definitely going through something right now and has been drinking all night. :( and he is supposedly with his family now which you would expect him to sound happy. But its weird hes mostly been going to weverse really late in the morning to talk to fans, its like he knows they are willing to skip sleep for him and embrace him or thats the perfect opportunity to cast spells on them...i guess now we know he operates at night

Last edited:

taepeach

Veteran
I mean of course celebrities and idols are just as human as ordinary people and isnt wrong to want to be respected like anybody else, but once you are in fame, it is different no matter how humble and relatable you are, even if you stop being an idol/celebrity. You will always be remembered and treated exactly like an idol and celebrity no matter what. Fame really isolates you because its like you cant even make friends since its 'weird' to see someone that high of level personally interacting with ordinary people and in the industry/occult you arent considered a person you are just a literal puppet and object used to benefit the elites and promote their satanic doctrines and forced to involve in the most inhumane and abominable practices/rituals to stay in the fame and highest level possible. Idk how to explain it but basically this is the price of fame and fortune.

Yes, especially being BT$ they are basically michael jackson/beatles famous or even more, they have surpassed the portal and definition of fame and cant escape/come back down at this point. Fans literally adore them like gods...signing that second contract was the wrong decision to make, but to be honest they DO love the fame and riches, and they KNOW that they are the biggest group on the planet and what things they had to do to get to that point.
But God have mercy and lead them out if they really are dying to leave/escape.

All these beautiful incredible fan projects they do for bt$ and who knows if they ever even know about it or look at them..

They keep repeatedly emphasizing the economic impact of bt$....

Last edited:

taepeach

Veteran