BTS discussion thread

taepeach

Veteran

taepeach

Veteran
Well after saying that tae will spend time with his family, now bt$ are going to perform on christmas and new years eve. They get promised breaks but the moment they sit down they stand back up for another busy schedule to follow.

Yeah cuz they dont care about them lol they arent this small "family" with a beautiful bond bt$ and t×t are just the company's puppets

Last edited:

taepeach

Veteran
2:12 BTS was involved in a minor car accident?? And we thought JUNGK00K was the one who was the bad driver, yet they are shown driving perfectly fine to prove how "minor" the accident was and are perfectly qualified. Just so you know this is a minor car accident. Not that light tap on the back of a car fans imagine "minor" to be.

minor-car-accident.jpgcollision1.jpgfenderbender.jpg
And remember jungk00k and the taxi driver had to go to the "hospital". And it was at 2-4am. Knowing how dirty and slick the industry is, minor things are really huge things in disguise. And these things happen when no one is actually around and the "witnesses" you never find them/hear about them again.

2:12 BTS was involved in a minor car accident?? And we thought JUNGK00K was the one who was the bad driver, yet they are shown driving perfectly fine to prove how "minor" the accident was and are perfectly qualified. Just so you know this is a minor car accident. Not that light tap on the back of a car fans imagine "minor" to be.

View attachment 29818View attachment 29819View attachment 29820
And remember jungk00k and the taxi driver had to go to the "hospital". And it was at 2-4am. Knowing how dirty and slick the industry is, minor things are really huge things in disguise. And these things happen when no one is actually around and the "witnesses" you never find them/hear about them again.
this industry is scary..and accident happen in 4 am..hmmm..I think its planned some sort of ritual

just watched this news

korean homosexual accepted as married by korean air
I think soon homosexual marriage would be legal there

hyorishthottie

Established
So when are we gonna talk about Godfrey gao being murdered / sacrfice by the elites?? His whole death was a bizzare situation and his last Instagram post was practically the classic underlying pandering with the illumination talk.

Not all models or celebs who get targeted have to be big stars. I believe his death was set up. there was no sound reason for no medical care on the set of that shitty show.

Godfrey Gao was THE top good looking Asian male actor and the only one to land face of luxury brand Louis Vuttion.

Last edited:

hyorishthottie

Established

View attachment 29818View attachment 29819View attachment 29820
Of course it's a cover up and it was more severe.

This is BTS lesser version of big bangs Daesung car accident where he actually killed someone.

Bts made it to the top so now they have to start paying with scandal or incidents that put a dent (no punt intended) in their image. Everyone has to do it unless you are beyonce and overly sacrfice to steer clear of humiliation rituals.

hyorishthottie

Established

ALSO when are we going to discuss Gdragon whole image being a rip off and clone of the original GD of the 1990s Yang Jung il?

(I will do in depth post about this tomorrow if need be) the dude even looks like a normal version of GD yet a better looking version. Its a damn shame GD is a copy of this man and this man was blacklisted and not accepted for doing everything GD does now (but better) cause it was considered "weird" back then. I could never 100% get into GD cause I felt like he wasn't 100% authentic and organic in his entire persona and story. A part of me did like him just being kwon jiyong but he hasnt broken out of MK alter control yet. Anyways that Yang Jung IL guy got screwed over too. The elites fucked him up and he came back after a strange "hiatus" as a whole different persona called V2 then poofed again. Now he is getting his just dues and respect but its sad it has to be so late. That guy had it all for his time and while his performing was eccentric and often times goofy m, he laid the foundation for gdragon entire blueprint. Plus again he looked like what GD was trying to achieve in P.S but failed. That guy even had the seaweed hair (normal ver.).

Simple performances, but powerful energy with original dancing and he introduced the concept of fusing western pop into Korean pop especially using English lyrics. He used the new jack swing trend from the state's in his music and made his own sound. Biggest mystery why this guy wasnt the seo taji of hi generation. SHAME!! He clearly didnt sell out despite his very androgynous slim feminine vibe. Had he sold out I swear GD wouldn't be prancing around like he king of originality.

Hopeful

Star
Beetees will emphasize on importance of electric cars ... a good step by the company of these cars to increase the sale because of the hige fandom of the selected group and faking to save the environment but because of the complex batteries these e-cars use currently takes more energy than a conventional one..
Under present conditions..the overall carbon footprint of a battery-powered car "is similar to that of a conventional car with a combustion engine, regardless of its size." That's the conclusion of a 2011 study by the Institute for Energy and Environmental Research (IFEU) in Heidelberg..
And by the way the powerplants that recharge such cars release a huge amount of C02 in the air.. and .. when the special batteries used in such cars are disposed off .. it leaves off another hazardous material into the environment..

wow

Veteran
Beetees will emphasize on importance of electric cars ... a good step by the company of these cars to increase the sale because of the hige fandom of the selected group and faking to save the environment but because of the complex batteries these e-cars use currently takes more energy than a conventional one..
Under present conditions..the overall carbon footprint of a battery-powered car "is similar to that of a conventional car with a combustion engine, regardless of its size." That's the conclusion of a 2011 study by the Institute for Energy and Environmental Research (IFEU) in Heidelberg..
And by the way the powerplants that recharge such cars release a huge amount of C02 in the air.. and .. when the special batteries used in such cars are disposed off .. it leaves off another hazardous material into the environment..
really? i thought it releases less amount of co2, and it also saves up gasoline. but i doubt people will buy it unless its rich people since its probably hella expensive.

Idklol1234

Rookie
I don't hate BTS, but I high key want to punch Taehyung in his shit. It's one thing when you are being honest, but it's another thing when you continuously want something that you will never have because of how famous you are. Is he seriously asking fans to not reserve a sit next to them, when he knows most young fans would faint just knowing that they are on the same plane as them? Don't they have a private jet? Honestly, I wish I can send something to him sometimes and be like, you asked to be famous, and now you want to dictate what someone should do? If I paid for my ticket and it just so happens to be right next to you, then you shouldn't have any problem with it. He always throws this crybaby crap to the fans like they are suppose to change for him. He has serious issues bro. You don't want to be famous, then leave the damn industry.

He is such a cry baby. For once in his life, can he please act like a man and just deal with his situation whether it be good or bad? I wish I can say something to him and tell him about his spoiled ass. He needs a serious reality check. He put himself into this situation, cried on camera after signing another contract. I dont feel sorry for him anymore. He wants to be normal, but wants to be famous at the same time. You cant get both dude.
He's human too. I would also complain if "Fans" were acting saesang-like and deliberately buying plane seats next to me. That's very creepy. He does seem down on and off, and he seemed low in that vlive. But some people aren't great at hiding their emotions, or maybe he's tired to hide it. I'd much rather someone be real with their emotions than cover it up and be fake. How has he been acting like a crybaby? Because he cried at some award shows? He went through his friend and grandparents death, and who knows what else. He broke down crying at that award show (Mama 2018)? after Jin mentioned them nearly disbanding, it was something personal to him. An idol life is hard, and sure they signed up for it, but that doesn't mean they don't have a right to find it hard too.

Nyediaries97

Rookie
He's human too. I would also complain if "Fans" were acting saesang-like and deliberately buying plane seats next to me. That's very creepy. He does seem down on and off, and he seemed low in that vlive. But some people aren't great at hiding their emotions, or maybe he's tired to hide it. I'd much rather someone be real with their emotions than cover it up and be fake. How has he been acting like a crybaby? Because he cried at some award shows? He went through his friend and grandparents death, and who knows what else. He broke down crying at that award show (Mama 2018)? after Jin mentioned them nearly disbanding, it was something personal to him. An idol life is hard, and sure they signed up for it, but that doesn't mean they don't have a right to find it hard too.
Nobody never said that they couldn't talk about their feelings. You have me confused, just like some others on this platform. I stated my opinion, and that doesnt mean I hate the dude. It's just annoying for him to say things like that and he has all the money in the world to avoid that situation. If he really doesnt like the idol life, then he really needs to re-think his decisions. To young impressionable children, they feed off of his emotions, and I'm starting to think that there are alot of young impressionable children on this platform. You're running to his defense, not realizing that he does things like this all of the time. He needs to be a man about his actions and deal with it. Like I said, if this was a now-famous man constantly complaining like this, we would all call out his toxicity.
All you girls running to his defense need to understand that he feeds off of that. It would be very easy for him to prey on younger females like yourself. He would manipulate you right out of your underwear, and you wouldn't even see it coming.

You also need to understand that I defended him in the past as well. This isnt me constantly hating on him, he just needs to deal with his issues. It's just like when kanye west and justin bieber acted out in public the way they did. We called them ungrateful and wimps towards their fans. I said that they needed to deal with their issues as well. I'm pretty sure that BTS knew the consequences to fame, even though they were young at the time. I never wanted to be in that position because i saw the mental torment it caused on people. We need to realize that people put themselves in this position. If they would've all disbanded and never shown their face again, we would have had to deal with it. In that award show, I felt the hurt that they felt, however, it's nothing we can do to fix their situation and sitting here constantly feeling sorry for them isnt going to help either. I continously pray for all of them, especially Kim Taehyung. We just need to stop babying them. They're grown men heading into their thirties.

Last edited:

wow

Veteran
last time i checked, he said he wanted to be more manly, and seeing his actions, he will NEVER even be near the word "manly" if he keep doing the things he is doing, and keep in mind he isnt all sad and depressed now that he is the manager of text, he is evil. you are a sweet and innocent girl and its sad that all those kindness are wasted to some greedy 24 yo guy who whines to little girls on live, please dont waste your energy on him, im sure youre a sweet girl, dont give your sweetness to him, he dont deserve anything from you ♡

I honestly have never seen tae acting like a baby now and days, every one here keeps talking about it. Meanwhile, I'm thinking "Wasn't he like that when he was younger? All I see now and days is him acting more evil than he did back in 2016-2017. He looks more careless, ruthless, and empty to me. I guess I'm missing something here. Anyways, I really don't know if he's "sad" because of his choices in the industry or if he's just acting to feed off energy, and at this point it doesn't matter to me because 1. If he's crying because of his choices in the industry- I don't have sympathy for him, so to me, it's a "Oh well" 2. If he's acting, no surprise there.

I'm thinking if he cries at award shows, he's either having a malfunction or the two options I put above. Either way, it's not like he's going to get any better. There's also no point in praying for them, I apologize if this sounds heartless to you but it's true. There's still people in this thread who thinks they can still get saved, no they can't- that's just false hope. I really think people who think these demonic beings can get saved only hope because they STILL LIKE them. Trust me when I say, it's over.

If they disband, okay. I mean, I don't think they will considering how extreme things are getting- they may stay together in order for extreme deception, I mean if they split up then them deceiving people probably won't work as much and their job is to do exactly that. They're most likely going to stay together to get ready for what's coming in the future and they will encourage us to get the mark of the beast, almost every celebrity will have that mark and with fake sympathy, they will tell us we need to get it to save ourselves and our families because "love" and this will be their future job.

How I know? God told me. They work for satan, they ain't getting saved, even when I get tempted to like them, God pretty much places himself in between me and them for they are lost beings- can't even say lost souls here.

hyorishthottie

Established
Nobody never said that they couldn't talk about their feelings. You have me confused, just like some others on this platform. I stated my opinion, and that doesnt mean I hate the dude. It's just annoying for him to say things like that and he has all the money in the world to avoid that situation. If he really doesnt like the idol life, then he really needs to re-think his decisions. To young impressionable children, they feed off of his emotions, and I'm starting to think that there are alot of young impressionable children on this platform. You're running to his defense, not realizing that he does things like this all of the time. He needs to be a man about his actions and deal with it. Like I said, if this was a now-famous man constantly complaining like this, we would all call out his toxicity.
All you girls running to his defense need to understand that he feeds off of that. It would be very easy for him to prey on younger females like yourself. He would manipulate you right out of your underwear, and you wouldn't even see it coming.

You also need to understand that I defended him in the past as well. This isnt me constantly hating on him, he just needs to deal with his issues. It's just like when kanye west and justin bieber acted out in public the way they did. We called them ungrateful and wimps towards their fans. I said that they needed to deal with their issues as well. I'm pretty sure that BTS knew the consequences to fame, even though they were young at the time. I never wanted to be in that position because i saw the mental torment it caused on people. We need to realize that people put themselves in this position. If they would've all disbanded and never shown their face again, we would have had to deal with it. In that award show, I felt the hurt that they felt, however, it's nothing we can do to fix their situation and sitting here constantly feeling sorry for them isnt going to help either. I continously pray for all of them, especially Kim Taehyung. We just need to stop babying them. They're grown men heading into their thirties.
I actually agree. Part of me sides with taehyung cause this is the only life he knows so you do have to drop the "dont like it leave the industry" part cause it isnt that simple. Its 10x more magnified if an mega star suddenly stops being one like it is for us if we abruptly stop a job we been doing for years. I do agree he spoiled asf and is a grown man who is in a protective bubble. In the real world thay behavior is crass and uncalled for. I understand why he didnt want the fans to buy seats next to him yet I 100% understand how egotistical it is cause he is indirectly assuming 99% of people who may end up next to him may be a fan or know who he is. Thats robbing someone of their rightful seat next to him and being a passenger just like him. He has to get over himself in that regard. I also agree that where tf is there private jet??? Why on earth is BTS on a plane with everyday people? The Kardashian's are NEVER on commerical. Maybe Kanye is sometimes but they take 1 Hour flights on private and they are talentless.

This tells me that BTS don't got money and the perks like that. They are still slaves and at the company debt. This ridiculous.

Nyediaries97

Rookie
I actually agree. Part of me sides with taehyung cause this is the only life he knows so you do have to drop the "dont like it leave the industry" part cause it isnt that simple. Its 10x more magnified if an mega star suddenly stops being one like it is for us if we abruptly stop a job we been doing for years. I do agree he spoiled asf and is a grown man who is in a protective bubble. In the real world thay behavior is crass and uncalled for. I understand why he didnt want the fans to buy seats next to him yet I 100% understand how egotistical it is cause he is indirectly assuming 99% of people who may end up next to him may be a fan or know who he is. Thats robbing someone of their rightful seat next to him and being a passenger just like him. He has to get over himself in that regard. I also agree that where tf is there private jet??? Why on earth is BTS on a plane with everyday people? The Kardashian's are NEVER on commerical. Maybe Kanye is sometimes but they take 1 Hour flights on private and they are talentless.

This tells me that BTS don't got money and the perks like that. They are still slaves and at the company debt. This ridiculous.
I can be reasonable and say that maybe leaving the industry isnt that easy. I think I was just more done with celebrities doing things or saying things that basically shatters their fans hearts you know? I feel like they should take responsibility for some things when fans act out. They never address the issues that they have with fans until it's too late or when it involves them.
Where were BTS when armys made katy perry's set silent at the jingle bell show? Where were they when Demi Lovato and lele ponson were humiliated by armys because of what they did and said? Where were they when Halsey, Nicki Minaj, Wale, and the chain smokers got backlash for even working with them? They say things when it only involves them. Even tyler the creator has enough sense to get on his fans when they booed Drake at his concert...They don't take responsibility for the fandom's toxicity.

Last edited: