BTS discussion thread

lightmightgirl

Veteran
This brings an excellent topic up that I have in the past. There is a whole chart online on handkerchief codes, and the reason why there are used as advertisement... This could also be done in concerts so often because they are ultimately advertising their services to the elite. BTW Podesta and other people in the elite use handkerchief codes just Google podesta handkerchief code and you will see for yourself. I would not doubt that there are 2 presidential models here.

Example: Also:
one look in this artist's page and you can tell he is not straight. Supposedly he married not that long ago. Again, V's choice in working with g@y artists is very telling.

and remember mannerisms say a lot

Hopeful

Star
This brings an excellent topic up that I have in the past. There is a whole chart online on handkerchief codes, and the reason why there are used as advertisement... This could also be done in concerts so often because they are ultimately advertising their services to the elite. BTW Podesta and other people in the elite use handkerchief codes just Google podesta handkerchief code and you will see for yourself. I would not doubt that there are 2 presidential models here.

Example: Also:
one look in this artist's page and you can tell he is not straight. Supposedly he married not that long ago. Again, V's choice in working with g@y artists is very telling.

and remember mannerisms say a lot
I am scared and disgusted at the elites and their dirty minds..
images.pngimages (1).jpeg

deniiiiXD

Veteran
Wow, Ethan is so brave for making a point that everyone else is afraid to make! Just look at the like and dislike ratio, most people agree that kpop is very problematic because of the ossesive fans. It's just that if someone says it publicly, they would be humiliated just like Ethan is!!!
If you have time you can watch the full podcast. I think it's worth it!
And I really hope the kpop phenomenon can die with the twilight of bts. Like, I don't even get how an entire country can be so dependent on 7 boys. As if kpop defines Korea's culture and all in all existance.
I think kpop is very dangerous for the population of Korea. Because all parents want their kids to succeed and they see kpop boy/girl groups are like the biggest thing ever so they give their children to companies to torture them like slaves and for what? At the end only 0,00001% of everyone makes it into the actual dirty industry. Others feel like loosers, get depressed, have suicidal thoughts...it's TOXIC!!!
asian parents want their children to be the nth generation of doctors or teachers or anything but music. They want their children to go to a high level university and get rich. All parents in the world know that music industry can’t give their children a safe future.
The most problematic aspect of kpop, and this was happening before BTS existed, is that people tend to want to look like idols so they go through plastic surgeries a lot for that. Other way idols are very hated in Korea. I think we all know about the “usual” comments of knetizens. It’s a very strict and weird society

Hopeful

Star
a

Taehyung was wearing a red one so.....yikes....o_Oo_O this is so so gross and vile.....

And was Tae seriously using his phone in the middle of a song?? Or is he just playing around with his microphone? Its hard to see but he was wayy off of focus in this part, he is just looking down the whole time and looks like he is just standing there and forgot he has to sing. It really looked like he was holding something small unless his hands are that big, cuz damn that would show how bold he is showing he doesnt doesnt care about the fans/only performing just to get it over with. Around 0:22-23 you see him scroll

It looks like hes holding his mic and something on both hands. View attachment 29755View attachment 29756
they're practicing taepeach .. :D .. fans aren't there yet .. and they were taking selfies also .. it was rehearsal time

Truthteller

Veteran
I just came to say that BT$ are so depressing to watch nowadays. I wonder what keeps the fans going at this point. Teacup seems like one of those people you can’t be around for too long. Sucks the energy out of you in different ways. He seems very whiny and selfish, who knows maybe the other ones are the same. Maybe he should grow the f**ck up.

And him getting chummy with men, posing seductively like a woman and wearing female accessories, is just him being gay. Nothing new here.

cadiz

Star
they apology in the end

JTBC's 'News Room' issues an apology over misreport on BTS

some comments say it was very random. and not an actual sorry

4. [+77, -5] That wasn't an apology ㅋㅋ it was basically an attempt at getting out of it. His apology was essentially "if it wasn't true, then oh well, that's regretful".

another "fake news"....just like with JK case we never know the full truth

J.Gloria

Rookie
You're right on the satanic practices.. satanic practices just summon demons and djinns most of the time though
I believe in God to some degree, but not as strongly as modern day strict christians.
I do believe I am protected, I do focus a lot on mediation and grounding constantly so I feel as if i'm more protected than someone who just believes in God and does nothing else to be protected. (More like brainwashed ARMY)
and i would know if something is evil or negative based on if i get headaches around certain people (Im very sensitive to energy in general)
Probably why I wear a bracelet that shields that sort of stuff from entering my brain/body
I honestly don't think the satanic practices are here to destroy christianity.. they're just here to manipulate the human race and want an entity to attach to us and all sorts of evil things
What kind of power does your bracelet use to protect you. You do know it's man-made

View attachment 29714
y-yeah yeah this is a NO for me :oops::oops::oops: he has a spirit of jezebel in him, they probably be doing love potions to the fans, or he asks his "angels" to seduce the fans. Bruhh you literally have underaged fans, some not even 13 yet, making 18+ 21+ fanfics of bt$. That is not normal and highly disturbing. Tae looks hypnotized. These people are supreme experts on acting and hiding their different personas, they can be high on drugs and show it by just subtly being weird and goofy, or hide their anger/frustration/disgust to fans and people with just a simple serious and bored face.

Its like bt$ are gonna perform the same concerts until their comeback. Namj00n said itll be "worth the wait". More like "itll contain so much subliminals and spells that you are going to be addicted and attached to us unlike ever before" :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Welp everyone is addicted to his looks
Ew, I don't understand how fans see that as sexy. Well I can since they put spells on 'em but even if they didn't, I doubt they would notice how evil he looks. Yep, they be making fanfics 21+, I've seen fanfics where it's a bts x KID reader, I've seen fans making books on bts favorite favorite sexual stuff (wth?) I've seen fans talking about how they can own them (yes, in THAT way) and I've seen fans saying "I'd SELL MY SOUL to meet bts!"

Pls get me outta this world...

lightmightgirl

Veteran
asian parents want their children to be the nth generation of doctors or teachers or anything but music. They want their children to go to a high level university and get rich. All parents in the world know that music industry can’t give their children a safe future.
The most problematic aspect of kpop, and this was happening before BTS existed, is that people tend to want to look like idols so they go through plastic surgeries a lot for that. Other way idols are very hated in Korea. I think we all know about the “usual” comments of knetizens. It’s a very strict and weird society
yeah thats true...but the illuminati trying hard to change there mind...they wanted them to throw there kids at this shity music industry..but still Korean aren't convinced

Ew, I don't understand how fans see that as sexy. Well I can since they put spells on 'em but even if they didn't, I doubt they would notice how evil he looks. Yep, they be making fanfics 21+, I've seen fanfics where it's a bts x KID reader, I've seen fans making books on bts favorite favorite sexual stuff (wth?) I've seen fans talking about how they can own them (yes, in THAT way) and I've seen fans saying "I'd SELL MY SOUL to meet bts!"

Pls get me outta this world...
Kpop fans are extremely disgusting, dirty minded unfortunately...this fanfic shit must be not allowed...but I am sure the elite are promoting it..its so wrong and dehumanizing, they view them as entertaining sex object, and forgetting they are human

see this post
0d0608281b227ac0d706f41df51179e190c2e149v2_hq.jpg

deniiiiXD

Veteran
yeah thats true...but the illuminati trying hard to change there mind...they wanted them to throw there kids at this shity music industry..but still Korean aren't convinced
It’s because of the old mentality that is still alive in Korea. Some extremist ideologies have roots from Confucianism like sexism. Anyway the new generations tend to be more open to the west mindset so I think in some decades South Korea will become “a little USA”. They are already doing protests for the lgbtq agenda
0EEB29CB-C294-4EA3-8829-8EB7FCE44403.jpeg

wow

Veteran
It’s because of the old mentality that is still alive in Korea. Some extremist ideologies have roots from Confucianism like sexism. Anyway the new generations tend to be more open to the west mindset so I think in some decades South Korea will become “a little USA”. They are already doing protests for the lgbtq agenda
View attachment 29807
if anyone needs a volunteer to go to mars, even with like 99% chance of dying, i will be the first in line to sign up, pls get me out of this place called "earth" i no longer want to be in a society like this, i lost all hope for humanity.

if anyone needs a volunteer to go to mars, even with like 99% chance of dying, i will be the first in line to sign up, pls get me out of this place called "earth" i no longer want to be in a society like this, i lost all hope for humanity.
Yeah I am feeling same..I dont like the society at all and feel like alien among these zombies

View attachment 29807
Wow what happened? There is protest for exo being gay?...very stupid people..instead of protesting for something useful like abuses, prostitution, satanism...they protest for LGBT.. what a lost people