BTS discussion thread

Cool! Whoa, the twitter thread has loads of examples (even in the comments section) of Tea's giftedness.
(Sidenote = I do admit I like Tea's Tata the most out of all the BT21 characters artistically + visually, even though I did think that he was copying Comme Des Garcons's heart icon at first, he was the only one not using animal character but an abstract symbol.)

(WARNING: LONG LONG THREAD AHEAD. SKIP IF NOT INTERESTED IN TAEHYNG. SORRY IN ADVANCE.)

When I first got into BTS long time ago, I learnt that Tea was sad because he was called Alien by the others for being "extra".
Just with that, I had a suspicion that he might be gifted & have ASD. Being "weird" in society sometimes means you are more than normal - extra special. That's one reason I liked him, because he was okay with "strange", making weird faces etc. As someone who deals with gifted children, I have had contact with many of them.

Some examples which are more related to his giftedness are:
1) creative & ingenious ways to solve problem (eg, use camera as light, make use of science principles etc)
2) able to use loopholes to his advantage, know how to use "cheatcodes/shortcuts". (eg, find loopholes in rules)
3) strong logical thinking + artistic + musically talented
He's that kind of person who will give that 1 different answer/response when all the other people in the room give the same answer.
Or, for example, in a survey/experiment, everyone takes the chair and sits on it, pretending it's a train/bus, but he will be the only 1 using the chair for a creative purpose like twirling it like a dance partner & singing Singularity.

And of course, i think the point everyone's highlighting is the ONE special part that he has, which is that unlike those with ASD who are unfamiliar with human touch/communications etc, he has the ability to manipulate emotionally & psychologically, as proven through all the missions in the games he had to do. Wow, sufficient trial practices, I would say.
1) How to practice tricking/lying/saying contradictory things with a straight face.
2) How to observe people's body language, & manipulate people's responses (eg, to get them to say what you want)
3) How to master own body language (eg, James Corden gameshow, stare without flinching.)
4) How to complete secret missions discreetly.
He is super outgoing & comfortable with going out of social circles to make friends (M & FM) & knows how to use his charm. Not socially awkward at all. Wow, a lot of strengths that some gifted people might not even possess.
Plus, he is handsome (package = looks + giftedness IQ + EQ).
(We have not added in the Spiritual aspect......man. A lot of us already can sense he is spiritually...idk...dark/powerful)

[JUST FOR FUN!!! :)]
So, just for fun, if we theorise that Tea is GIFTED....

To be fair to Tea, if he's playing on the GOOD side, we have a very strong asset. Imagine if he's undercover (as in being in the industry to get first hand knowledge etc, collect contacts/evidence), he is the kind not to show any signals or break easily under duress. Even if we think he is bad atm, he will still stay the course & not be affected emotionally, because that makes the challenge even more harder = more fun for him. :) Sending God's LOVE to Tea!

If he's playing on the BAD side, I strongly feel that he is not that kind of person to obediently fulfil someone's else orders/agenda. He will look like he is following their plans, but actually he has his own plans (which he will think is better). Personality-wise, he's the cocky, rebellious at nature, intelligent person who will make it look like he is following along well, & even make it to the end, but at the last minute, he will outsmart the person & switch the outcome (re: use loopholes, re: use creative ways). But of course, he might not be doing it for good. He might just be doing that for himself, to win. The end goal he wants is for HIM to win, not THEM. I say this, from the standpoint of being GIFTED.

After all, smart people like to trick & outsmart other people. If the game is too easy, it's not a challenge for a gifted person. Some gifted children will even add more complications just to raise the difficulty level. And, it's not fun to win straight away or not the right time yet. Fun in seeing others "act". He himself also enjoys "acting" along. So, maybe he is continuing the charade until he is strong/old/mature enough to do some damage to the dark side or escape/breakaway, & help his members get out (alive) too. With SuLLi & H@ra, it's safe to say that it's literally a matter of life and death.

So, my point is, I will myself, spare some benefit of the doubt to Tea. He can do some good, if he chooses to do good. Through the long years (already 6 years in the industry) & more to come (entering mid-late 20s in 2020s), hopefully (?!), he will maybe mature & change his heart/goals to do some good. It's normal to have shallow/idealistic goals when you are 18-25 years old, and only realise your goals/behaviour/decisions had been so foolish/harmful/fake in that later years (25-30yrs old). I hope he finds meaning in his life.

LASTLY, TO TAE:
And through writing this, I hope TAETAE reads this too.
I believe in the butterfly effect. Small words of GRACE => change the heart.
GRACE = love when you don't do anything to deserve it, and yet the person shows love to you first.
((One tip: Saturn does NOT understand GRACE. He cannot understand GRACE, LOVE, FORGIVENESS etc etc. He cannot understand why Jesus would die for a bunch of people who does not deserve it. GRACE defeats. Just think bout' that for a sec.)) GRACE is new to a lot of people, especially those born in saturnic family. Their heart is beating, not not truly alive. TAE = BTS21 heart character represents him.

And if TAE is truly gifted, then i hope this discussion of different outcomes helps OPEN his mind to more possibilities & influence his decision to do better. He can get some ideas above, haha! If he's gifted, the worst is to be a stereotypical "textbook" bad person like everyone else. He will want to do the different thing (eg, like how he offers absolutely different expressions in every single Singularity performance). Don't waste that potential, man. After all, the past is done, but the future (whatever happens to BITs etc) is still undecided.

LASTLY, TO US:
For those who are not gifted like Tea, (me most definitely not), I don't feel smart enough or powerful or gifted enough like him to do anything useful in this world. But actually, we also have power to influence outcomes. So, if we are mindful of this, we WILL be a positive force.

Thanks for reading! :)
Did you just post an entire post complimenting tea? It seems you're so happy about how powerful he is, but guess what? God overpowers his power. Also, that's all you've done in this thread. Just compliment tea, and leave. Were you ever interested in the TRUTH, or did you just dismiss it? I'm fine with helping you out, but it seems like you're just...too into him regardless of the most evil vile things he's done, and you say "Oh, he's so powerful, he's so useful to the world, he's so handsome" I'm sorry but that just irritates me that you know full well about him, and yet you complete an entire post about this.

Dang, this thread became LOUD, which is good since more people are joining, including old members. But can someone fill me in what I missed, cause I spent a few days on other threads. All I'm hearing is stuff about txt, tea, suga, deaths, astrology, numerology, and plushies. Did anything important happen?

Also, love is important with these people. "Do what thou wilt, listen to your heart" I don't know if you guys know this, but they are promoting the love agenda A LOT which of course includes the lgbtq community, and the trans agenda. It's also promoted a lot in Disney. God says "The heart is deceitful above all, it is very sick, and who can understand it?"

Cinderella: A dream is a wish...your heart makes...
Aladdin: Now tell me princess, when did you last let your heart decide?
Mulan: My duty, my heart...I decided to follow my heart.
Pocahontas: Listen to your heart, you will understand.
Elsa: No right, no wrong, no rules for me...I"M FREE!
"Disney on ice presents...FOLLOW YOUR HEART!"

Etc...this can go on for weeks...

But yeah, just wanted to say this since they like pushing the boy x boy and girl x girl thing so much. Also because "If you follow your heart, you can do anything!" Oh, so if I wanted to murder someone because my heart wanted it, I should do it? Wrong.

So they're telling you "I love you army! I purple you!" All of this stuff, not just them of course, but other celebs as well. They're basically telling you love is more important than God.

I know this may have came out of nowhere, but this is what my message is for you guys, brought by God.
exactly...right...I hate this BS called Love is Love...no...Love is not God(people so called love)..Love is love is used to shut up any one trying to speak the truth, and its forced to push LGBT and I won't be surprised it would be used for pushing Pedos agenda

I wish everybody can understand that and stop following Disney and entertainment Bs

wow

Veteran
Did you just post an entire post complimenting tea? It seems you're so happy about how powerful he is, but guess what? God overpowers his power. Also, that's all you've done in this thread. Just compliment tea, and leave. Were you ever interested in the TRUTH, or did you just dismiss it? I'm fine with helping you out, but it seems like you're just...too into him regardless of the most evil vile things he's done, and you say "Oh, he's so powerful, he's so useful to the world, he's so handsome" I'm sorry but that just irritates me that you know full well about him, and yet you complete an entire post about this.
yeah, being smart in a manipulative kind of way is psychotic, its not a gift, its a curse, it shouldnt be viewed as "speciality", the fact that his "gifts" were being admired is just wrong.

Bubble_tea

Established
yes! I knew a person that could see demons on the mirror when they were on drugs.
they said while looking in the mirror they see themselves possesed, but when sober this never happened

And I knew other person that went into a "spiritual ceremony" .. they gave her something to drink (a mix of drugs I think) and she saw her old self (herself as a child) standing in front of her in the form of a spirit, then she started to throw up and they told her that was part of the "ritual" and she was cleaning herself inside from all the pain in her childhood

I never did drugs so I don't know if this is true
Just going by the stories I heard from people I know....but it's interesting the effect those drugs have on the brain
Yess I have heard all these kinds of stories, some people on Molly even say that they have seen the matrix and this drug helps them deprogramm themselves from it. Drugs are powerful tools and they have been used since the ancient times, even the Greek Priestess Pythia chewed some kind of plant to get in a state of trans and that helped her with her clairvoyant abilities. Marijuana on the other hand, actually cause damage to not the brain cells only, but it spiritually weakens people and their pineal gland, that is the main reason why governments want to legalize it (apart from the huge money laundry), their intentions are to create more mindless zombies.

Nyediaries97

Rookie
they are at jin gle ball today! fans speculating if tae is ok ... he looks sad and out of it. he really hates america someone said ... hmm
I'm not sure it's that, although that could be a possibility due to all of the looks he served at American award shows. I just think he has a hard time hiding his emotions unlike the others and may just be tired from going back and forth like they have just recently, but I could be wrong. Lol, I'm American and I dont trust all Americans either, not to make him look innocent, but we do say some ignorant stuff over here. I'm pretty sure that all the members are just fake smiling, and pretending for the cameras.

cadiz

Star
Bruh they be having exquisite royalty performances in korea but once they come to the us they are treated like strangers, like theyve met a foreign stars for the first time. Seems like they still arent worthy to the industry in america yet. Tae, he wanted to just leave and get it over with, always ready in the position to walk away and leave while papparazzi go crazy on them with photos. They might be more intimidated by the american elites/industry. They didnt even dance with as much energy as usual. They traveled all the way here just for a mediocore performance and become even more exhausted. I hope theyll finally have some rest.
That must hurt their ego.
But If they want to be treated like "gods" they should stay in Korea.

in America they are mostly used for social media clout. But not good enough to win important awards or get special treatment

Maes17

Superstar
BTS is huuuge with the yougins in the USA now.
Any signs I should look for amongst their fans? Well I suppose they are the casual teeny bopper fans(understandable).

What I’m trying to say, conspiracy theorist wise. What should I be aware of?
This thread probably has my answer. Just being lazy to go search lol

cadiz

Star
BH can't stop mediaplaying trying to save BT$ from military
Every month there is a new article about their effect on the economy

BTS' economic effect in Korea will record 56 trillion won over 10 years

they keep repeating how much money BT$ brings to korea.....all the time
I think is obvious they were counting on a grammy nomination as the perfect excuse to be safe from military.......but they failed at that so now BH keeps trying to use the economy as the way out

Nyediaries97

Rookie
These 15 yrs olds really need to stop. Katy perry tells the truth at the jingle bell ball, and all of them go silent once she performs. Honestly, I've never seen such rude behavior before in my life, and I'm not a Katy perry fan.

http://instagr.am/p/B5xelIFpmIM/
This is one of the reasons why I hate BTS. They dont check their fans unless it's about them. They're selfish, and they dont care about anybody but themselves. If I was a western artist, I wouldn't want to work with them because of their fandom. When I was 15 yrs old, i never treated anybody in that manner, and it seems like kids are getting worse off nowadays. Even though I dont like Halsey, I dont see why she would want to keep up with this persona that they are presenting. Seriously, teeny kids pop music dies really quickly after a while, once you start aging. Ugh the fandom is the mirrored image of BTS. Its terrible. There is no type of individuality at all.

Last edited:

cadiz

Star
This is one of the reasons why I hate BTS. They dont check their fans unless it's about them. They're selfish, and they dont care about anybody but themselves. If I was a western artist, I wouldn't want to work with them because of their fandom. When I was 15 yrs old, i never treated anybody in that manner, and it seems like kids are getting worse off nowadays. Even though I dont like Halsey, I dont see why she would want to keep up with this persona that they are presenting. Seriously, teeny kids pop music dies really quickly after a while, once you start aging. Ugh the fandom is the mirrored image of BTS. Its terrible. There is no type of individuality at all.
is not the first time this happens
the army fandom has bullied a lot of people....other artists and media included

it's very funny how BT$ did an anti bullying campaign for unicef...but their fandom behaves like this on the regular
What Perry said here is just a joke. but Army are extra sensitive....they need to protect these men at all costs

asdfghjkl3

Rookie
Some fans or solo stans are calling J¡m¡n a brat and even suspecting that they arent the loving brothers that they seem to each other and just pretending in public/camera.
Another angle, you can really see jungkooks chin really bushed back by jm's elbow.

I also find it so disturbing how they just helplessly collaspe like that. They have no rest day or night.:confused:

I mean... of course they are acting.
And if you are older than twelve, you can clearly see it.
Think about it. How many 20 something year old men do you know that share beds with their male friends? If you take their relationships with each other at face value, how BH presents them, they would be very unhealthy, bordering on co-dependant. Very few relationships are like that in real life, even less so among men.
Women tend to develop very strong relationships and friendships with each other, for men, this is a lot harder since they get socially conditioned not to express feelings and emotions.
If you look at BT§ "friendships" they have a distinct pattern of interaction, that is commonly more found in female friendships than in males, particularly in teenage girl relationships.
Sharing food? Holding hands? Very touchy/ affectionate with each other? Crying together? Sharing beds? All of these behaviours are commonly found among girl "bff".
But these are adult men in their twenties. Their needs in a friendship are a lot different from teenage girls, so normally they will behave very differently.

Hopeful

Star
So variety held this useless kind of award giving show ...
And betees attended it ..
They got to have a picture with billie eilish s4t4nist boyishgirl or is she really a boy turned into a girl who knows ...
And variety tweeted about how a collab between them should be done .. (which is going to be horrible but they will get views anyways)

And how variety tweeted especially about our one eyed member's notoriously famous wink ..

The group pushes gender neutral agenda and lgbtq agenda(aside from the occult agenda,with fans being encouraged to research and study luciferian texts and occult symbolism, in the name of solving puzzles and making theories about the content.).
The fandom is known for its obsession,toxicity and herd mentality.Bullied many out of jobs!
Mental health is what you should look for in fans.Most of them claim that the group pulled them out of depression and that they are the reason for them to be alive!There's always some sort of competition among fans to show their loyalty and fans who have their own opinions are shamed and bullied into submission,to fall in line with the group think.And,they also play the 'victim card' all the time.
So,not really good for young people to join this fandom! It's a quagmire that affects them adversely.

And around 50% of the group's online followers are fake!So,not as huge as they want us to think.:)
I also believe this to be true...there is a lots of fake armies..right? I think Bighit put a lots of agent to make them look so big...and those in Youtube that keep saying any army here? lol...I think these are agents...I see no army in the street..the real world..only in the internet I see them