BTS discussion thread

Shuna

Star
Looking at one of my books, I am stumbling upon Beit Alfa is a kibbutz of the Jezreel valley (village assembly). The mosaic makes me think of the drawings in the clip Coup d'Etat of GD and the drawing of V:
View attachment 28497View attachment 28500View attachment 28501

Whether in the Blood clip, Sweat & Tears where Jungkook, falls back or in Serendipity, where Jimin falls in space, where other clips, represent Venus.
- For Jungkook, the reference of the BTS is Icarus, burned by the sun, Venus, disappears by passing by the sun, reappears and goes to bed, Lucifer falls after wanting replaced god, he falls, falls to hell, underground (in below the horizon).
- Jimin, found on the roof of the house, in the series Fighter of The Destiny, he defines that the sky is the house and the bed the earth. Jimin, passes from the bed (the earth), at the very top of the moon (Venus follows the moon and besides, the course, which he performs in the sky forms, the five-pointed star), then falls in the universe, in the clip Jimin represents Venus. The clip begins with two lamps, on the left a large one, the second one on the smaller right, is placed on the table, (it is represented in other clips, like the clip of Switch (which shows the Isis (whose base is inside an industrial building, can light, which includes posters, one with the Jewish star (forms the cube), left part of the sky blue console. console, cons, eclipse, chaos), Osiris, red on the console The console that was created after the clip, like the design that Instagram took from a KPop clip. The eclipse, emphasizes Venus, compared to the sun.
Comme j'ai voulu analysé, les références de l'auteur d'Harry Potter, j'ai acheté le livre "Harry Potter Un monde de magie L'histoire des mythes et merveilles qui ont inspiré J.K. Rowling". Et je suis tombée sur cela:
As I wanted to analyze, the references of the author of Harry Potter, I bought the book "Harry Potter A world of magic The story of the myths and wonders that inspired J.K. Rowling". And I came across this:
IMG_6639.png
Si vous arrivez pas à lire, voici ce qu'il a marqué:
The English translation is just below:

Talismans Ethiopiens
Ce livre de recettes magiques annoté par son propriétaire, provient d’Ethiopie. Eecru en gueze (où Ethiopien Classique), il recence une foule d’amoulettes, talimans en sortilèges, de protection. Ce recueil aurait appartenu à un exorciste ou däbtärd [...]. Les däbtärds sont des laïcs qui ont reçu une formation religieuse supérieure et ont été ordonnés par l’Eglise. Ils étudient pendant plusieurs années ou viennent de familles d’ecclésiastiques. Sur ces pages sont présentés des talismans et figures géométriques utilisés dans la fabrication des rouleaux magiques, ainsi que des prières qui annulent les sortilèges. Les dessins exploitent la thématique de l’oeil qui sert de défense contre le mauvais oeil et les forces du mal.

"Depuis l’époque médiévale les däbtära travaillent à la cour ou enseignent das de petites écoles paroissales. Ils complètent leurs revenus en fabriquant des rouleaux magiques et en pratiquant la médecine traditionnelle. D’après les notes rédigées dans la marge, il est quasiment certain que le manuscrit a appartenu à un individu pratiquant la magie."

Les livres de la Réserve traitaient de magie noire, une matière qui n’était jamais enseignée à Poudlard. Seuls quelques étudiants de dernière année qui faisaient des recherches poussées sur la défense contre les forces du Mal pouvaient les consulter.

Ethiopian Talismans
This magical recipe book annotated by its owner, comes from Ethiopia. Eecru in Gueze (where Classical Ethiopian), he recounts a crowd of amulets, talimans in spells, of protection. This collection would have belonged to an exorcist or däbtärd [...]. The däbtärds are lay people who have received superior religious training and have been ordained by the Church. They study for several years or come from ecclesiastical families. On these pages are presented talismans and geometric figures used in the making of magic scrolls, as well as prayers that cancel the spells. The drawings exploit the theme of the eye which serves as a defense against the evil eye and the forces of evil.

"Since medieval times däbtära have been working at the court or teaching in small parish schools. They supplement their income by making magic scrolls and practicing traditional medicine. According to the notes written in the margin, it is almost certain that the manuscript belonged to an individual practicing magic."

Reserve books were about black magic, a subject that was never taught at Hogwarts. Only a few last-year students who did extensive research on defense against the evil forces could consult them.

Last edited:

Eva01

Rookie
Comme j'ai voulu analysé, les références de l'auteur d'Harry Potter, j'ai acheté le livre "Harry Potter Un monde de magie L'histoire des mythes et merveilles qui ont inspiré J.K. Rowling". Et je suis tombée sur cela:
As I wanted to analyze, the references of the author of Harry Potter, I bought the book "Harry Potter A world of magic The story of the myths and wonders that inspired J.K. Rowling". And I came across this:
View attachment 29340
Si vous arrivez pas à lire, voici ce qu'il a marqué:
The English translation is just below:

Talismans Ethiopiens
Ce livre de recettes magiques annoté par son propriétaire, provient d’Ethiopie. Eecru en gueze (où Ethiopien Classique), il recence une foule d’amoulettes, talimans en sortilèges, de protection. Ce recueil aurait appartenu à un exorciste ou däbtärd [...]. Les däbtärds sont des laïcs qui ont reçu une formation religieuse supérieure et ont été ordonnés par l’Eglise. Ils étudient pendant plusieurs années ou viennent de familles d’ecclésiastiques. Sur ces pages sont présentés des talismans et figures géométriques utilisés dans la fabrication des rouleaux magiques, ainsi que des prières qui annulent les sortilèges. Les dessins exploitent la thématique de l’oeil qui sert de défense contre le mauvais oeil et les forces du mal.

"Depuis l’époque médiévale les däbtära travaillent à la cour ou enseignent das de petites écoles paroissales. Ils complètent leurs revenus en fabriquant des rouleaux magiques et en pratiquant la médecine traditionnelle. D’après les notes rédigées dans la marge, il est quasiment certain que le manuscrit a appartenu à un individu pratiquant la magie."

Les livres de la Réserve traitaient de magie noire, une matière qui n’était jamais enseignée à Poudlard. Seuls quelques étudiants de dernière année qui faisaient des recherches poussées sur la défense contre les forces du Mal pouvaient les consulter.

Ethiopian Talismans
This magical recipe book annotated by its owner, comes from Ethiopia. Eecru in Gueze (where Classical Ethiopian), he recounts a crowd of amulets, talimans in spells, of protection. This collection would have belonged to an exorcist or däbtärd [...]. The däbtärds are lay people who have received superior religious training and have been ordained by the Church. They study for several years or come from ecclesiastical families. On these pages are presented talismans and geometric figures used in the making of magic scrolls, as well as prayers that cancel the spells. The drawings exploit the theme of the eye which serves as a defense against the evil eye and the forces of evil.

"Since medieval times däbtära have been working at the court or teaching in small parish schools. They supplement their income by making magic scrolls and practicing traditional medicine. According to the notes written in the margin, it is almost certain that the manuscript belonged to an individual practicing magic."

Reserve books were about black magic, a subject that was never taught at Hogwarts. Only a few last-year students who did extensive research on defense against the evil forces could consult them.
But what consider art is weird. It looks similiar but it doesn't mean its the same thing. But if were said TH has anything to do with african black magic. Korean shamanism is in different shape.

Since TH persona is a person who loves art, he acted weird and loves peculiar things were consider normal behavior.

Shuna

Star
But what consider art is weird. It looks similiar but it doesn't mean its the same thing. But if were said TH has anything to do with african black magic. Korean shamanism is in different shape.

Since TH persona is a person who loves art, he acted weird and loves peculiar things were consider normal behavior.
That's what I say each time, but I like to prefer to put it with harifguzman who made the drawings of GD, you never know.

edawntae

Rookie
Truth? Also is Choi a common surname in Korea? I think its interesting that in BITS there are 3 Kims and in T+T there's 3 Chois. Has this been analyzed before? IMG_20191205_000719.jpghis Reaction to them winning an award is much more enthusiastic than other members.. could be because he is profiting from them?? ... also pics found from Twitter not my own...IMG_20191205_000927.jpg

I

inquisitor

I still surprised people are saying BTS humans...yeah sure they are...but if someone murder someone would we say they are human? yeah they are still human...but people that make continuous sacrifices to stay where they are..hmmm...I don't have sympathy for them to be honest
I agree with this.(Of course,some will argue that no one knows if they've actually done anything bad and that it is only a theory.Sure,a theory.)
I was reading an article about holyweird power structures and actors/actresses being pawns or puppets and this part is really good.
"It is a closed power system of controlled influence, that’s all it is – AND THEY ALL KNOW IT.
They know they’re not there because they are the most talented people on the planet. They know there are millions of others who could do what they do (a fact which haunts them).
They know they’re there not just because they’re talented, but because they would do what others wouldn’t.
They’re there because they’d keep their mouths shut to reap the benefits of being a part of this closed system, and they all know it.
They know they exist inside a system which only survives on the elevation of the compromised, and yet they knowingly take part. That makes them oppressors as well."

Eva01

Rookie
That's what I say each time, but I like to prefer to put it with harifguzman who made the drawings of GD, you never know.
With jidi, thats a different story. Compare to the other idol, in my opinion he is the epitome of occult idol. Long before b+s exist, he's already doing eye o Horus and other demonic symbolism. But tell me if i mistake it.

Truth? Also is Choi a common surname in Korea? I think its interesting that in BITS there are 3 Kims and in T+T there's 3 Chois. Has this been analyzed before? View attachment 29355his Reaction to them winning an award is much more enthusiastic than other members.. could be because he is profiting from them?? ... also pics found from Twitter not my own...View attachment 29356
I'm not really understand about korean peninsula history but as far as i know. The called aristocratic mostly had long history about occultism. Whether its shamanism or taoism or anything similar. Especially we people from the east, even if we don't believe in god, we believe in other demonic entities to be prayed and sought glory from.

Well, i was born in a monarchy district ruled by a king who is wed a female djin for generations. What to be expected?

Last edited:

Hopeful

Star
They're basically bought by the company.. i don't even think anymore that there is any such thing as contracts in b1ghit.. and even their parents have no Say in whatever they go through.. so the theory of parents selling them just might be right..

The returned to k0rea today and within an hour or so they left through the same airport for LA to attend jingle ball.
Is there any such thing as rest for them? .. i guess not ..this is a typical slave contract behaviour..

asdfghjkl3

Rookie
Truth? Also is Choi a common surname in Korea? I think its interesting that in BITS there are 3 Kims and in T+T there's 3 Chois. Has this been analyzed before? View attachment 29355his Reaction to them winning an award is much more enthusiastic than other members.. could be because he is profiting from them?? ... also pics found from Twitter not my own...View attachment 29356

As far as I know surnames work differently in Korea. In European countries, they were mostly based on your profession and then handed down through generations, since the guild system made sure that a boy had to take the same job as his father (more or less). Think "Smith" in English for expamle.
In Korea surnames are based on clans. So NJ, SJ and TH are descendants from the same clan, as are the three boys from XtX.

Shuna

Star
With jidi, thats a different story. Compare to the other idol, in my opinion he is the epitome of occult idol. Long before b+s exist, he's already doing eye o Horus and other demonic symbolism. But tell me if i mistake it.

I'm not really understand about korean peninsula history but as far as i know. The called aristocratic mostly had long history about occultism. Whether its shamanism or taoism or anything similar. Especially we people from the east, even if we don't believe in god, we believe in other demonic entities to be prayed and sought glory from.

Well, i was born in a monarchy district ruled by a king who is wed a female djin for generations. What to be expected?
I initially separated the cults from the countries, thinking that it was inspired, it was different, but the more I dug more I noticed that it was the same, it is also why I arrive more easily understand some symbols. And so the fact that he is inspired by Horus, does not mean that he will not be inspired by other cults at the same time. Moreover, with time the cult adapts, but ultimately does not change.

mimis

Established
I think bighit had a meeting on a high level with MMA creators to arrange a bigger bts part in the awards show.(may be thats why exo and blackpink were missing- they would steal the attention from bts and bighit wanted all the attention on bts) I think they payed lots of money to make bts the stars of the show and the reason they did it is because bts got snubbed from the VMA's and bighit fears bts will loose power over there. So they make bts a big deal on these awards in Korea and it's like a message to the american award shows "look bts is still relevent and paying homage to satan, so you better nominate them next time!" lol :D

J.Gloria

Rookie
Unpopular opinions about this thread-
Just my opinions, no harm intended

1. This thread discusses the elite and freemasonry stuff and how to get out of it's spell but tbh, most of y'all here are just plain haters who can't digest BTS' success. You want your faves to reach this peak and when they'll do exactly what BTS does, you won't complain. Y'all don't care abt the real topic here. You disgusting salty haters just want to see their downfall.
2. I'm still a fan, that's why I come here to see what's happening with them. I never invest my time over those I hate. To see you rats come here everyday and observe every move they make just to watch them fall, y'all are pathetic. If u really don't want to be influenced by them and are the 'eternal father's eternal child's, you won't waste time on this $hit.
3. This is just a toxic thread to make fun of Beetees and their faces and mannerisms which is just plain rude.
4. Connecting even the smallest thing such as slipping to the elites is just pathetic. They are humans. I'm myself slip, stay awake till 4 am, act weird sometimes. Humans are like that. Stop being so silly.
At this point, this thread should be renamed to 'BTS hating discussion thread'
4. Some of you need education. Y'all are so backward minded and never consider the scientific reasons behind things and always preach 'Lord Lord' and 'devil devil'. It's laughable. Go to school. Some of y'all's theories are too dumb. Someone's lip is swollen? Illuminati confirmed.
Pathetic and ridiculous.
I needed to get that off my chest. I unapologetically admit I'm an ARMY an I'm interested in the Illuminati and conspiracy theories, so I read this thread here and there.
Some of y'all are just plain haters. You still listen to kpop and then preach how Satanic Beetees and some of the artists you hate are.
Beetees are doing all this under the influence of their company. They don't have a say now and your faves aren't some innocent god loving babies. They'd gladly take Beetees' place.
The thing is they ARE extremely more talented than your faves and worked their butts off to be where they are.
Hate me if you want. I don't care.
Truly...you don't care
You say that they're under Big Hit's influence yet they are grown up man who can think for themselves but they don't because of fans like you who PRETEND to think for them
Seems to me that you're the one who needs to go to school to learn some manners about.....I don't know thinking things through
I admit that some people might be haters but that gives you no reason to be this mean
I want to hate you but I won't........
PS...I love you

Last edited:

J.Gloria

Rookie
I've been a fan for years and never

I've been a fan for years and never have I been 'obssessed' with them. I never prioritized them over my studies or my family. We're the only ones responsible for not letting them get into our head. They're celebs, they'll act this way. It's our job to not become possessed. I know what all this is, I study psychology and philosophical books. I've been reading on the Illuminati for quite a few years. I agree there are many hints but some of the hints that are pointed out are just plain dumb.
Yaay...you're lucky though very silly...but you're lucky

Bubble_tea

Established
;) This is one of the big points in that back curtains of it all. Women have been witchunted for ++++ years, men will always hold more power even if this agenda about equality is pushed to its limit. This agenda pretty much goes to tell you that even through all the years of patriarchy, men still have the power and the nerve to actually use female empowerment/clothing/dances/ideas/creativity/bodies to continue their twisted agenda. No, they do not want to give female the same rights actually it is the opposite, it is more like "let's use their ideas make it ours and seem like we are woke so our fans love us more, continuing to suck their energy".

On another note, If they really cared about just equality they would not act so highty mighty when fans approach them (this is an example apart from the initial discussion). For example in a BT$ vacation vlog, two fans approached the boys to take a picture, completely used the "this is business line" while JK looked like he was approached by a phantom instead.. no consideration to the fans. All these celebrities usually are actually rude to fans. I have had the opportunity in the past to meet celebrities just to be astonished at their bad/robotic behavior it is seriously a joke (back when I was still delving into the music and not 110% committed to theories it was more like 85%). I stopped after a few encounters. This does not mean that all celebrities are mean and wicked, it means that they had the intention to be a star and make a living out of a passion which later made them realize that they too are puppets to a bigger show.

And to make things clearer: I know celebrities that are actually Ped0s because I found out myself through friends, etc.
This is why I do not doubt BT$ could be too. There are many signs...

A big teller is the g@y agenda, apparently now a myriad of celebrities/actors/actresses/ political figures are coming out.. Are they really straight and just trying to get some attention to their ideas/campaigns or are they just a pawn to an agenda by the elite?

Now everybody is just secretly g@y and tr@nsgender it seems like so many people are just pushing ideas out of their butts.
Omg I can't describe how much I agree with everything! Men always wanted to control women's bodies/minds in every way possible and when the elite(who are almost always men) speak about gender issues, it is laughable to me cause they clearly use it for their own benefit. I mean, just look all the simple men (even on this site unfortunately) who are not apart of the elite and their views on feminism. They treat it like a plague bc of their insecure little ego and they definitely don't want to lose all of their privileges. So, why would it be different for the men in the elite? I also remember that someone has posted here an old twitt from Bt€ (before their big fame) that was misogynistic to the core and not to mention their song W@r of Hormones. Korea, is also infamous for their misogyny and I am sorry if I sound pessimistic but I am not sure that they aren't like the rest of the korean men. All the k-celebrity scandals prove that to me. Unfortunately in this world, women and kids have been the most repressed, used and abused people,since the beginning. Many times when I look at all these historical events, I wonder how the world would have been if it was run by females and I am completely sure that it would be better. Of course I know that not all of men are like this but the majority of them (and many times secretly) in fact are from what I've seen in my country and I live in Europe. When I had decided to look more into spirituality and esoterism, I understood that this is mainly a spiritual war by the elites against women when it comes to "gender issues". They want to sedate them and not see their hidden power that God only gave to them, this is a huge topic but I'd not want to digress.
About the celebs, omg I am so sorry for your experience, I couldn't imagine how you must felt when you found that out! I know that both are disgusting but do you mean actual p*dos or ephebophiles? Because I know many celebs in my country who hit on underage boys/girls and this makes me sick to my stomach. Most of them I believe they are attracted to them due to them feeling they are in control and feel powerful, it is truly sickening. As for Bt€ you maybe are right since in most of these cases, the victim becomes the offender. About the g@y agenda, I think this is a combination of both because in the entertainment industry a plethora of people is actually g@y and this applies to all artistic fields. So, I think they are used by the elites to, and this is sad. But of course there are always people who go with what is currently marketable.

Last edited:

Bubble_tea

Established
Yep, Here's the v live where he just randomly brought up Marxism out of the blue
https://m.vlive.tv/video/73120
At 25:59. Just before that he claims that love and hatred are the same thing and love is a part of hatred. He also mentioned sacrifice. Hmmmm sound a little mixed up huh? He also mentioned that some guy called Song Jaekyung wrote most of the lyrics for that song and then later on claims he wrote most of the lyrics for every song but so what and anpanman. Maybe he mentioned other people writing and then remembered he has a songwriting persona. He's done that before. I can tell he's lying and personally I don't think he's a very good liar at all. I'm not either, as I hate lying and I'm supposedly on the ASD spectrum ( I mostly got over it but find eye contact is still kind of hard) . People mildly on the spectrum are often very smart but suck at lying. Maybe he is a bit too, maybe that could explain why he got the klutzy genius role (actually, once someone who worked with ASD folkspointed out a list of symptoms of him being on the spectrum on Quora which was denied by some chick who claimed to be his cousin and the question mysteriously disappeared like many other questions blocked by soccer mum armys). Well I don't know for sure as I'm unqualified to diagnose people but from my observation, I also think Candyman is on it a bit too. Korea has the second highest rate of ASD In the world so maybe, maybe not. It's just a speculation I have.
Anyway spectrum or not, my point is, they don't write as much as Army give them credit because like I mentioned, many army are like soccer mum's lol. Sorry, I went on a tangent again.
Thank you so much for the link, dear!omg Rm's claims sound so philosophical and deep*insert sarcasm here*. Lol him mentioning that love and hate is the same thing is so cliche and pseudointellectual. For me he sounds like a 15 y.o "edgy" boy. I don't know, he doesn't seem witty at all to me I have met extremely intelligent people and he is not one of them, he just seems he is overtrying to sound smart. Of course he has a decent IQ but imo Candyman is smarter than him and doesn't try to show it at any chance he gets. And by your comments I have to say you sound smarter than Rm for sure. I also want to thank you for your extremely valuable info about ASD since I don't have much of a knowledge of the topic and from what you are saying, he seems to be on the spectrum, indeed. May I ask you what do you believe about Vee? I think that maybe he is on some spectrum, too given his behavior in general. Also no need for saying sorry, I really enjoy all of your analysis and this goes for everyone in here, as each of you provide us with so much knowledge and food for thought. <3

J.Gloria

Rookie
Look, It's not like that..BTS boys were innocent until they joined bighit..If they did all anything wrong(like you said "sacrifice"), All things they have done in under pressure of hitman bang pedo..They are all under control, their minds are controlled, even every thing in their lives...Love can destroy every line of hatred ...Think about what Christ did and said, even when they were killing him brutally...I just want that Bts must come to the God at any cost, they will regret what they did, God will save them and forgive their all sins..I just want that Every Human being will be saved ..
God punishes those whom He loves so BTS will still get punished one way or another

Shuna

Star
The image of V, in the new BT21 image collection:
ELAvRpEUEAAj2-T.jpg

Besides, it makes me think during a presentation of the Oscars in 2014:
mGe-uSbzag1OLLgoZm-YJ-huwJw.gif

The collection:

Last edited:

lightmightgirl

Veteran
Yea that is a big telling that those similarities are there. V was the one acting like he owned the arena that night on both performances he wants to surprass RM it seems. BTW why is panda ped-0 called hitman bang, doesn't that name remind you of a hit man? Someone you hire to kill someone else. He was a former entertainment slave, maybe he has to still do the dirty to pay his dues.

taepeach

Veteran
God punishes those whom He loves so BTS will still get punished one way or another
Evil deserves to be punished and if someone is in the state of fully embracing Satan they are in the state where salvation and forgiveness is nearly impossible to impossible to receive. Its sad that they are surrounded with the occult and dark forces in every inch and angle they turn. And they always have to serve the elites and perform rituals so its almost like they dont even have time or opportunity to even try to get saved or at least have hope. God calls everyone to repentance and never wishes anyone to perish. Honestly it would be good if bts' success/bighit fails and looses power because theyll at least be more free, but they are probably too traumatized and engulfed with all this satanic environment at this point:(:(

lightmightgirl

Veteran
The # 7 is veryyyyyyyyy important since BT$ did show some insight on Shadow. What I found disturbing is that Shadow Gematria ordinal and reductions are : 70 25 92 29

Which means:
7+0= 7
2+5= 7
9-2=7
and
2-9= -7

SOOOO watch out for the 7ths, a possible fresh ritual/sacrifice can be done the day before or the same week as their comeback.
7 was also emphasized on RM's letter to the fans.

If any celebrities are sacrificed around that time it is because this album has to be top notch before their curtains slowly fall.
Fans are already getting tired of their bought bullshit.

cadiz

Star
The # 7 is veryyyyyyyyy important since BT$ did show some insight on Shadow. What I found disturbing is that Shadow Gematria ordinal and reductions are : 70 25 92 29

Which means:
7+0= 7
2+5= 7
9-2=7
and
2-9= -7

SOOOO watch out for the 7ths, a possible fresh ritual/sacrifice can be done the day before or the same week as their comeback.
7 was also emphasized on RM's letter to the fans.

If any celebrities are sacrificed around that time it is because this album has to be top notch before their curtains slowly fall.
Fans are already getting tired of their bought bullshit.
don't know if that comeback date is correct but

it looks like they have all organized to make it more dark and hurt the fans even more
for those fans here that still listen to their music, you should take care of your mind and soul

And Capricorn season = Saturn season
this would explain the saturn ceremony they did recently.