BTS discussion thread

Nyediaries97

Rookie
Taehyung is a great actor. If you guys pay attention behind the scenes of the music awards, he is acting like a straight normal guy. The way he is sitting is bothering me, but other than that he is acting like he really doesn't care. Also, dont pay attention to the pics behind the video that have nothing to do with the award show. I think that was attached to the video itself. So my apologies in advance.
http://instagr.am/p/B5hImhvJwX9/
It's not making me feel indifferent though, if anything that just confirms that all music awards are acts, and their actors. In some pictures behind the scenes, he is not smiling at all and they took quite a few after the awards show. He is the dead give away that all they do 24/7 is act. I think in some aspects the band wants to keep a sense of normalcy, but when you have been in this for so long, it is probably hard to decipher what's real and what isnt.Screenshot_20191201-013117_Instagram.jpg

Attachments

Pinkbearheart

Just a thought (all solely personal opinion)......
With all these year end music awards, this thought just came to mind. Oh yah! 2020 is next year, the beginning of another new era (another decade of 10 years)...Like how the UN plan their agenda (agenda 2030, 2040 etc), I think we will see new plans of the elites unfold in 2020 for new directions etc. Remember how BITs was appointed by UN as ambassador of the young generation to "Speak yourself".. As a self-study fashion pupil, we also study fashion in eras (90s, 2000s, 2010s etc...). So, 2020 will be very interesting.

Things will speed up increasingly, I sense. The elites are always in a hurry to fulfil their agendas. That's probably why we are sensing all this energy in these year end shows. It's a wrap! BITs 40mins concert - let's look at it this way, it is the result/product/summation of the years of their activity starting in 2013 as trainees. It's been a long journey. Handing up their report cards (massive energy) to the entities. I mean, with the massive Roman columns, I know it's for the song Dionysus, but cmon man. I'm reminded of the elites & stars annual PRIVATE meetup in the G00gle Summit in July 2019, in ROME (g00gle pics of Valley of the Temples, that's their temple) to discuss "threats to future generations". Roman themed temple BITs concert at award show? It has been all planned out. Worship of their gods. All roads lead to ROME.

We are in 2019 (end of 2010s, rise of 3rd gen kpop era BTS EXO BP, fall of 2nd gen kpop stars, bad/evil are exposed etc).
BTS already 6 years in business (2014-2019, peak in 2017 America crossover), training -> junior -> senior status.
So, similarly, in business sense, 2020 will be the start of the next half/stage of their careers.

BTS Business lifecycle (below):
infancy = 2014, 2015
growth stage = 2016, 2017 (peak)
maturity = 2018, 2019 (collabs with other artists, remakes songs, countless versions of same song MakeItRight)
So, in 2020, business-wise, they can either Reinvent, Exit or Decline...

The reason why I'm mentioning that 2020 is another era beginning is so that we can all be CONSCIOUS of it.
They want our energy & our minds to be asleep. But, too bad for them, we too are having our own awakening.
Should we enter 2020 (in a month's time) with a positive COLLECTIVE consciousness, we can also steer the new era (2020s) into the right direction & determine how the next 10 years will turn out. Not only can they play the energy game (with their cubes), we too, and we are better at it. LOVE is the higher vibration.

I think, to summarize, a lot of us are awake, but more will come. As the next era gets darker, the TRUTH will shine brighter. :)
A nice short sentimental reflection for the year end.

Last edited:

Bubble_tea

Established
Vee as son of the Sun means he is somehow the Saturn, bc Helios/Sun is the God of Mysteries/Saturn. The cult of the Sun is the ancestor of freemasonry and as I was looking for more info about this, I found out that the bull of Heaven(minotaur) represents the Sun Goddess who was defeated. This defeat is celebrated every winter solstice. In addition, this cult run by the elites is responsible for the trans agenda and misogyny, this can possibly explain why they are looking more and more feminine ( I think they have been manifesting female energy too , which is stronger than the male energy spiritually speaking)
Also a little off topic, I don't want to be that person, but for some reason it irks me badly that they have ripped off all these different and significant cultures (eg African/Ancient Greek/African American culture) and they have been using them as props,it's disrespectful.

Last edited:

cadiz

Star
They ARE high bro. And namj00n how the hell cant you simply drop the rod straight down? Theres no excuse lol and that mustve hurt.
Yeah they were soo oblivious and just bumped into each other, and the fact that it happened everytime a member was bent down is just weird.
Thank you for posting this
I must say that microphone hitting RM on his dick is the best thing I've seen today

This is how karma works. After doing a huge ritual on stage...karma pays RM back by hurting his dick
Well deserved :)

unforseen

Rookie
I don't know if this has been discussed but I just want to give my observation regarding Tea's recommendation of the movie "C A LL Me By Y0ur Name".

So as per his Vl1ve with jh0pe he recommended it.

ANALYSIS
  • Symbols are hidden in plain sight such as the baphomet pentagram:
This is a screenshot of the poster in the main protagonist's room

Baphomet.pngbaph 2.png
1575253075960.png
  • This maybe a coincidence but the father makes this hand gesture which looks to be m@sonichand.png1575252986094.png
  • The main protagonist is also wearing a St@r of D@vid...(they are j3ws) .... one of the richest people R0thschilds are the samestar.png
  • The opening is very eerie and scary with hollowed eyes sculptures and dismembered (can't upload the file as its too large but if you see the opening credits of the film).
Also lastly, there are lots of sexual scenes as this is a BL (boy$ love movie with implied oral etc..) and Tea said that "it contains various messages with deep meaning and he recommends it". Tea even added the "OST to his playlist" as per the vl1ve. Tea did not share what message it is though.

There was also an incident with a peach in the movie and the main character used it sexually.
I don't know what message he wanted to share.
But I got the message of the occult and hom0sexual agenda. TBH, I'm not even surprised that they are like this now because the entertainment industry definitely looks to be controlled by the
G@y mafia who are also in part part of the sinister powers that be
Not meaning to bash the g@y people but I'm just an old school person who believes that it is being used to their agenda of normalizing the tr@nsgender agenda thus going into a slippery slope of adding p3dos to that love is love whatever thing they're trying to sell. And making people confused with their identity.
In addition, the movie involves a "romantic relationship between a 17-year-old, Elio, and Oliver a 24-year-old graduate-student.
BL.pngkiss.png

Just my opinion.

Attachments

Bubble_tea

Established
@taepeach
Yes, they are definitely high as a kite, they remind me of these videos of baby pandas that keep falling over and over! The sad thing is that fans don't even see it, I mean, do they consider it normal for a 25+ y.o man to behave like that? On the other hand, there are many instances of them acting like kids for the fans' sake, so maybe I can understand their obliviousness. Some times though, I can't help but wonder if some of their childish behavior in general, is due to them not having lived in the real world or because they got ab*sed at a young age :(

On another note, you guys were right once again, it seems their extended performance at MMAs was to prove to the Grammy organizers what they missed, god, they are salty! Now, many people seem to be noticing and praising them, they are even comparing them to other artists, do you believe that they'll get their long-awaited Grammy nomination next year?IMG_20191202_124221.jpgIMG_20191202_102033.jpgIMG_20191202_102028.jpgIMG_20191202_102013.jpg (last three screenshots aren't mine)

Last edited:

Bubble_tea

Established
Who is to say that these comments are genuine and not from shills?Besides,some of those comments are edited?
And no.
No more grammy for them.
They've hit the peak recognition when they were taken in as academy members and jury.That is as high as they could go.Just an opinion.
Ahh, what you are saying makes so much sense as many celebs have these shills/bots to form opinions and lead the masses. On this very site I have even seen a thread about an investigation of celebrities with most fake followers and Bts came second with 48%. I truly hope you are right because Occultism aside, I got so fed up with them striving to be the center of it all, they are talented and all but I wish they'd give more space for others to shine.

Last edited:

Hopeful

Star
Apparently, J00n said in one of their acceptance speeches this-
'The 369 have been shining on us ever since our debut.'
Fans say 369 means the key to the universe but....it's weird considering how important these numbers are to the elite.
I never got a chance to see this part of speech.. if you ever come by a link to this speech ..please do share

wow

Veteran
I don't know if this has been discussed but I just want to give my observation regarding Tea's recommendation of the movie "C A LL Me By Y0ur Name".

So as per his Vl1ve with jh0pe he recommended it.

ANALYSIS
  • Symbols are hidden in plain sight such as the baphomet pentagram:
This is a screenshot of the poster in the main protagonist's room

View attachment 29149View attachment 29148
  • This maybe a coincidence but the father makes this hand gesture which looks to be m@sonicView attachment 29150View attachment 29155
  • The main protagonist is also wearing a St@r of D@vid...(they are j3ws) .... one of the richest people R0thschilds are the sameView attachment 29151
  • The opening is very eerie and scary with hollowed eyes sculptures and dismembered (can't upload the file as its too large but if you see the opening credits of the film).
Also lastly, there are lots of sexual scenes as this is a BL (boy$ love movie with implied oral etc..) and Tea said that "it contains various messages with deep meaning and he recommends it". Tea even added the "OST to his playlist" as per the vl1ve. Tea did not share what message it is though.

There was also an incident with a peach in the movie and the main character used it sexually.
I don't know what message he wanted to share.
But I got the message of the occult and hom0sexual agenda. TBH, I'm not even surprised that they are like this now because the entertainment industry definitely looks to be controlled by the
G@y mafia who are also in part part of the sinister powers that be
Not meaning to bash the g@y people but I'm just an old school person who believes that it is being used to their agenda of normalizing the tr@nsgender agenda thus going into a slippery slope of adding p3dos to that love is love whatever thing they're trying to sell. And making people confused with their identity.
In addition, the movie involves a "romantic relationship between a 17-year-old, Elio, and Oliver a 24-year-old graduate-student.
View attachment 29152View attachment 29154

Just my opinion.
whats scary is that he is 24 years old (i think) when he recommended this.

Bubble_tea

Established
Unpopular opinions about this thread-
Just my opinions, no harm intended

1. This thread discusses the elite and freemasonry stuff and how to get out of it's spell but tbh, most of y'all here are just plain haters who can't digest BTS' success. You want your faces to reach this peak and when they'll do exactly what BTS does, you won't complain. Y'all don't care abt the real topic here. You disgusting salty haters just want to see their downfall.
2. I'm still a fan, that's why I come here to see what's happening with them. I never invest my time over those I hate. To see you rats come here everyday and observe every move they make just to watch them fall, y'all are pathetic. If u really don't want to be influenced by them and are the 'eternal father's eternal child's, you won't waste time on this $hit.
3. This is just a toxic thread to make fun of Beetees and their faces and mannerisms which is just plain rude.
4. Connecting even the smallest thing such as slipping to the elites is just pathetic. They are humans. I'm myself slip, stay awake till 4 am, act weird sometimes. Humans are like that. Stop being so silly.
At this point, this thread should be renamed to 'BTS hating discussion thread'
4. Some of you need education. Y'all are so backward minded and never consider the scientific reasons behind things and always preach 'Lord Lord' and 'devil devil'. It's laughable. Go to school. Some of y'all's theories are too dumb. Someone's lip is swollen? Illuminati confirmed.
Pathetic and ridiculous.
I needed to get that off my chest. I unapologetically admit I'm an ARMY an I'm interested in the Illuminati and conspiracy theories, so I read this thread here and there.
Some of y'all are just plain haters. You still listen to kpop and then preach how Satanic Beetees and some of the artists you hate are.
Beetees are doing all this under the influence of their company. They don't have a say now and your faves aren't some innocent god loving babies. They'd gladly take Beetees' place.
Hate me if you want. I don't care.
Ok, first of all, you are saying "no harm intended" but it's you who are calling us "haters", "rats" and make speculations. If we were haters as you said, we wouldn't even be on this site, the only reason we are here is because we care not only about them, but about fans too. I am a "recovering" Army and allow me to tell you that your behavior isn't exactly different from other Armys on Twitter who dismiss anything as hate. Also, who said that we can't digest Bt€'s success and are only happy about our "faves"? have you even watched the other kp0p thread? People have been discussing about every other group out there, this argument is absurd. It's not hate to discuss Bt€' s success when part of the success was due to their membership in freemasonry and other unethical ways and you must know that yourself or else you wouldn't have been on this site too. I don't know if I only speak for myself but we can still care for them and be tired of seeing them everywhere at the same time, it would be the same with any other group, kp0p or not,we are not black and white and people have many complex sides in them. Yes, of course they are humans but people here try to see the bigger picture and they don't analyze one unfortunate incident, it's more of a combination of plenty of them. No one here would mention one random slip for example. Also, it's no secret that most of celebrities do drugs so there's that.
As for the religious part, sorry but what you mentioned is plain rude. Please never make fun of people's beliefs, you say we need education but this behavior shows me an uneducated person. Some times I, too, don't agree with everyone's religious beliefs as I am more of a gnostic Christian and I like Esoterism and Alchemy but I respect everyone's opinions because it is as valid and who I am to say they are wrong? No one is wrong for what they choose to believe in. Many won't agree with my beliefs too and it's perfectly ok because I never claimed that it was me who was right. When I came on to this thread I felt so happy and accepted because despite everyone's different spiritual beliefs, they were so respectful to each other and were united under one goal,so please try to be more respectful too.These people are trying their best and they are in fact very knowledgeable imo. Moreover, that doesn't mean that we don't accept science, but science is human-made and limited so do you really believe that science which is constantly reviewing and correcting itself is the only truth out there? Anyways, I'm sorry if I came off harsh, you did the right thing by taking all of that off your chest but I wanted to clear some things up. Also, no one is hating you, it is childish to hate on someone just for a different opinion.I am not a native speaker so I'm sorry if I can't properly explain things any further.

Oh god, that was a long post!

OvercomeItAll

Established
Ok, first of all, you are saying "no harm intended" but it's you who are calling us "haters", "rats" and make speculations. If we were haters as you said, we wouldn't even be on this site, the only reason we are here is because we care not only about them, but about fans too. I am a "recovering" Army and allow me to tell you that your behavior isn't exactly different from other Armys on Twitter who dismiss anything as hate. Also, who said that we can't digest Bt€'s success and are only happy about our "faves"? have you even watched the other kp0p thread? People have been discussing about every other group out there, this argument is absurd. It's not hate to discuss Bt€' s success when part of the success was due to their membership in freemasonry and other unethical ways and you must know that yourself or else you wouldn't have been on this site too. I don't know if I only speak for myself but we can still care for them and be tired of seeing them everywhere at the same time, it would be the same with any other group, kp0p or not,we are not black and white and people have many complex sides in them. Yes, of course they are humans but people here try to see the bigger picture and they don't analyze one unfortunate incident, it's more of a combination of plenty of them. No one here would mention one random slip for example. Also, it's no secret that most of celebrities do drugs so there's that.
As for the religious part, sorry but what you mentioned is plain rude. Please never make fun of people's beliefs, you say we need education but this behavior shows me an uneducated person. Some times I, too, don't agree with everyone's religious beliefs as I am more of a gnostic Christian and I like Esoterism and Alchemy but I respect everyone's opinions because it is as valid and who I am to say they are wrong? No one is wrong for what they choose to believe in. Many won't agree with my beliefs too and it's perfectly ok because I never claimed that it was me who was right. When I came on to this thread I felt so happy and accepted because despite everyone's different spiritual beliefs, they were so respectful to each other and were united under one goal,so please try to be more respectful too.These people are trying their best and they are in fact very knowledgeable imo. Moreover, that doesn't mean that we don't accept science, but science is human-made and limited so do you really believe that science which is constantly reviewing and correcting itself is the only truth out there? Anyways, I'm sorry if I came off harsh, you did the right thing by taking all of that off your chest but I wanted to clear some things up. Also, no one is hating you, it is childish to hate on someone just for a different opinion.I am not a native speaker so I'm sorry if I can't properly explain things any further.

Oh god, that was a long post!
I second this!!

I just wanted to add that most of the Armýs that find this thread for the first time and suddenly learn of the dark, dark truth about seven boys they once adored will feel anything but indifference. You can't expect them to just be chill at the time about something so sinister and shocking.

They will be horrified, confused, scared, and even hate themselves for being so blind. They will be hurt. It's like finding out your bestfriend, the person you always turned to when you felt down, was someone that you should be running from. Someone that would and has hurt others for their own selfish needs.

That obsession of bt$, that strong love for them and everything they stand for flips 180° in the reader and turns to outright hate. You can't just wish them all the best when you feel so betrayed, so this reaction is very normal. But very soon, the person will end their addiction to bt$ and even kp0p. To the industry in general because they'll never see them the same way. That's what we encourage, even if it means several harsh words need to be said. We just want people to wake up and see past the glamour of these idols.

This wasn't just aimed at you, this is for any reader on this thread who is wondering why there is so much hate shown towards bt$ every now and then. There are many newly heartbroken ex-armýs here, and this is one of the only places on the internet where they can confide in someone, express their pain. The only place where people will listen and not mock them, people that can relate.

If you don't agree @Sirone_san , that's fine. You're still an armý and it's likely that you're having a hard time believing what is said on this thread (not all of it is true, I agree that some points are extremely exaggerated, but other points are so spot-on and in your face that if you fail to believe them, you're deffo still under bt$'s spell). It takes time to digest such strange and dark news, I was in denial for months.

But I do need to add that your post was quite ironic bc you're calling us haters for hating bt$ and apparently liking other groups (which manyyyy of us dont, go read the kpop thread) while you are straight-up hating on us because YOU like bt$. That makes no sense.

Last edited:

fearlesslight

Rookie
Unpopular opinions about this thread-
Just my opinions, no harm intended

1. This thread discusses the elite and freemasonry stuff and how to get out of it's spell but tbh, most of y'all here are just plain haters who can't digest BTS' success. You want your faves to reach this peak and when they'll do exactly what BTS does, you won't complain. Y'all don't care abt the real topic here. You disgusting salty haters just want to see their downfall.
2. I'm still a fan, that's why I come here to see what's happening with them. I never invest my time over those I hate. To see you rats come here everyday and observe every move they make just to watch them fall, y'all are pathetic. If u really don't want to be influenced by them and are the 'eternal father's eternal child's, you won't waste time on this $hit.
3. This is just a toxic thread to make fun of Beetees and their faces and mannerisms which is just plain rude.
4. Connecting even the smallest thing such as slipping to the elites is just pathetic. They are humans. I'm myself slip, stay awake till 4 am, act weird sometimes. Humans are like that. Stop being so silly.
At this point, this thread should be renamed to 'BTS hating discussion thread'
4. Some of you need education. Y'all are so backward minded and never consider the scientific reasons behind things and always preach 'Lord Lord' and 'devil devil'. It's laughable. Go to school. Some of y'all's theories are too dumb. Someone's lip is swollen? Illuminati confirmed.
Pathetic and ridiculous.
I needed to get that off my chest. I unapologetically admit I'm an ARMY an I'm interested in the Illuminati and conspiracy theories, so I read this thread here and there.
Some of y'all are just plain haters. You still listen to kpop and then preach how Satanic Beetees and some of the artists you hate are.
Beetees are doing all this under the influence of their company. They don't have a say now and your faves aren't some innocent god loving babies. They'd gladly take Beetees' place.
The thing is they ARE extremely more talented than your faves and worked their butts off to be where they are.
Hate me if you want. I don't care.
I totally agree. A lot of things said here are exaggerated and super biased agaisnt bts at this point

wow

Veteran
I've been a fan for years and never

I've been a fan for years and never have I been 'obssessed' with them. I never prioritized them over my studies or my family. We're the only ones responsible for not letting them get into our head. They're celebs, they'll act this way. It's our job to not become possessed. I know what all this is, I study psychology and philosophical books. I've been reading on the Illuminati for quite a few years. I agree there are many hints but some of the hints that are pointed out are just plain dumb.
literally, we are not forcing you to stay here and read all of our "hate" comments, if you dont like the way we expressed ourselves, then just leave, its not that hard, dont come here and complain about how the thread works, you can just create another one where theres only bts fans but still discuss about the illuminati if you dont like the people here.

I totally agree. A lot of things said here are exaggerated and super biased agaisnt bts at this point
im sorry, who are you???

fearlesslight

Rookie
literally, we are not forcing you to stay here and read all of our "hate" comments, if you dont like the way we expressed ourselves, then just leave, its not that hard, dont come here and complain about how the thread works, you can just create another one where theres only bts fans but still discuss about the illuminati if you dont like the people here.

im sorry, who are you???
A reader of the thread. Wtf is this question

fearlesslight

Rookie
I believe BTS are full of symbolism around them and their mvs. Even during their MMA performance they flashed some 666 symbols. I'm aware. But know that they have some credit too. They are hardworking and super talented no matter what. There are artists fullllll of symbolism, crazily obvious mvs, that can't reach a quarter of their success. Being involved in the occult won't bring instant fame. And still, pretty sure bts are victims of the system too. There are blatant signs they're in it (all the connections with western stars; bbmas; amas; grammys; it sure isnt due to their talent) but don't completely discredit their work and constantly bring them down and hate on them solely for being "big". I agree with a lot of what is said, but some are obvious reaches & it's all confirmation bias at its finest, that bts cant even LOOK at someone that they're already being "creepy" and shit. They still Are human and not everything is a "sign" of freemasonry and such.

cadiz

Star
I think they are asking you this question because we never saw you post in this thread before
we are always careful with new users because, some BTS fans have tried to hack us before

I've been on this thread for one year, and since that time several BTS fans came here and called us RATS
oithers said we should go to hell or die
and the worst of them all made mutliple accounts, had a fake identity for months and then tried to hack us....some people here were literally HARRASSED by them

so yeah.....some of us must come off as "mean"....but we had to deal with a lot of crazy fans before so we are always in defensive mode just in case

Lastly. if I have to talk about myself:
I dont only participate in this thread...I've engaged in conversations all over this forum because I love talking about this subject and find it fascinating
it's a mistake to believe all of us only "hate" on BTS because that is not the case, A lot of regular users here are active in other threads aswell and they are very informed and smart

Calling them HATERZ is reductive