BTS discussion thread

Bubble_tea

Established
Oh i see .. there is a myth around these stars relating to dionysus..
In Greek mythology, Corona Borealis was linked to the legend of Theseus and the minotaur. It was generally considered to represent a crown given by Dionysus to Ariadne, the daughter of Minos of Crete, after she had been abandoned by the Athenian prince Theseus.

The reason Theseus went to Crete could have been more for the reason to get fame than to help Athens. When Theseus leaves Ariadne, she becomes fueled with anger and loneliness, which causes her to easily fall in love with Dionysus, mending the broken heart she had because of Theseus.

Theseus and fame ? Ariadne and dionysus..
A some part beetees maybe representing the sly theseus who wanted fame ..then they are dionysuses too and ariadne could be represented here by anything or anyone..a girl.. money.. music..passion ..s4tan even
Thank you for this informative post! Also, the minotaur kind of looks like a bull, am I right?Combined with the Saturn worship, for some reason it reminds me of Mithra/Helios/Saturn who slayed the bull and Saturnalia is also about sacrifice. I feel this could be linked somehow but I don't know much about the subject so I could be wrong :/

edawntae

Rookie
CandyMan and V are always dressed separately from the rest. I cant imagine them being more important than One Eye
Also does anyone have an analysis on why One Eye, J1m1n, and J1N have voodoo doll hearts attached to them specifically?
IMG_20191130_141952.jpg

And to explain.
I'm pretty sure all the presenters and other idols have to portray a saddness bc that female idol that died was really recent for the award show. Also M@M@Moo were supposedly told a day before that they performance was shortened for T×T.

taepeach

Veteran
lol mamamoo fans are mad, read this page

https://thelchat.jcink.net/index.php?showtopic=15434&st=66990

they are saying BT$ perfomance lasted 40 minutes :oops:
Not even huge artists like Adele or Beyonce get 40 minutes to perform....how can an award show give so much time to only one group?

It's crazy how much power BH has, don't you think?
Exactly! Like literally all of the budget, dancers, stage set ups, etc that was put on their performance was ridiculous, far beyong more advanced than any other performance! Fans are even saying that the mmas werent even an award show but looked like bts' concert! Its scary how they are getting popular more and more, too popular:oops:
PhotoEditor_20191130_155859072.jpg
Look at this bish, they want everyone to know they are THE top, no one will reach their level. I just love how they purposely cover his eye. They are mocking us, this aint even a theory, its a fact at this point.

cadiz

Star
Exactly! Like literally all of the budget, dancers, stage set ups, etc that was put on their performance was ridiculous, far beyong more advanced than any other performance! Fans are even saying that the mmas werent even an award show but looked like bts' concert! Its scary how they are getting popular more and more, too popular:oops:
View attachment 29108
Look at this bish, they want everyone to know they are THE top, no one will reach their level. I just love how they purposely cover his eye. They are mocking us, this aint even a theory, its a fact at this point.
I didn't watch yet, but those mamamoo fans are saying they throw money on stage and brought live horses.

the whole thing must be a BT$ concert with no time for other groups.
I said last year the situation had to change but it's still the same now...... the kpop industry is so biased with them

OvercomeItAll

Established

At 0:35, why isn't purple you witch (Taė) the only one not smiling? (A fan pointed this out, but quickly deleted their tweet for some reason)

Of course, right after the last line "who I will be in the future" they have to show this:

Screenshot_20191201-001557_Chrome.jpg

It's a reallyyy strange VCR. It also hints at their upcoming comeback Shadow. Yikes.

Especially since you guys reshared scenes from Eyes Wide Shut and those mansion parties, just seeing the background in Dionysus and some other songs on MMA today, the specific design of the pillars and stuff made my stomach turn. This was just one looong, 40 min ritual.

Screenshot_20191201-001631_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20191201-001654_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20191201-001802_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20191201-001839_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20191201-001620_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:

Truthteller

Veteran
These award shows are rigged. Big$hit payed a lot of money and turned the whole event into more mediaplay for its own groups because they can afford it. Either way it is the last year for them since BT$ has to go to the military. Looks like their media play didn’t work in that respect.

At 0:35, why isn't this demon the only one not smiling? (A fan pointed this out but quickly deleted their tweet for some reason)

Of course, right after that qu. they show this.

View attachment 29110

It's a reallyyy strange VCR. It also hints at their upcoming comeback Shadow. Yikes.

Especially since you guys reshared scenes from Eyes Wide Shut and those disgusting mansion parties, just seeing the background in Dionysus and some other songs on MMA today, the specific design of the pillars and stuff made my stomach turn. This was just one looong, 40 min ritual.

View attachment 29111

View attachment 29112

View attachment 29113
View attachment 29114
View attachment 29115
Great observation! It is not the first time, nothing beats their cloaks and masks which were identical to the freemason attire shown in the movie.

Last edited:

taepeach

Veteran
Daa fuq he is literally high, and right above his top mouth it looks swollen

"Picture, picture, smile for the picture
Pose with your brother wont you be a good sister
Everyone thinks that we're perfect
Please dont let them look through the curtains"
EKoSR5XUwAA0quj.jpeg
Jimin hasnt your left eye been poked many times by your hair strands covering it? You can prevent that by NOT DOING THE ONE EYE SYMBOL and push your hair back! :D:eek:

truthspeaks

Rookie

Not even huge artists like Adele or Beyonce get 40 minutes to perform....how can an award show give so much time to only one group?

It's truly nonsensical to me. Even a lifetime achievement award performance from any comparable or even bigger music show won't go longer than 15 minutes. For a reason. This is an awards ceremony not an individual act's concert. Kpop awards shows have always been excessive like this but even with Big Bang's 17-minute performances around 2014 when they were big the budgets never seemed this overdone, the stages didn't seem this overwrought (mainly because they couldn't dance, to be fair). But today's pagan extravaganza was just over the top. But their fans are all over it and they'll easily bamboozle a lot of new fans via reactors etc. to get into the group because they are "so amazing" and "beyond Kpop", so it did its work.

The hypocrisy is what gets me. BTS fans used to spend years railing against the Big 3 for their bullying behaviour in awards shows, the way they would buy airtime for their acts and awards too, the injustice of how they would shut out smaller company artists and actively mistreat them. And yet now Bighit and BTS and TXT are doing the exact same thing to groups like Mamamoo, stepping all over small company acts, and they're triumphant...? Suga's line about their "small company" friends getting successful too becomes more sinister and cruel by the day.

Bubble_tea

Established
CandyMan and V are always dressed separately from the rest. I cant imagine them being more important than One Eye
Also does anyone have an analysis on why One Eye, J1m1n, and J1N have voodoo doll hearts attached to them specifically?
View attachment 29105

And to explain.
I'm pretty sure all the presenters and other idols have to portray a saddness bc that female idol that died was really recent for the award show. Also M@M@Moo were supposedly told a day before that they performance was shortened for T×T.
About their attires, I always believed that Vee is the true leader, at least on the spiritual spectrum. He has such a strong spiritual energy and intense vibrations hence he is more inclined to dabble in Spirituality/Occultism and be good at it on whichever side he chooses to end up with. On the another hand, I never got the same feeling from aReM, who seems to know how to play the elite's "game" and has read many books but, to me, that doesn't make him extremely smart, but more likely studious and cunning, but granted he knows how to make good use of the situations presented to him. His concerns are of the material/physical world and that has him susceptible to low frequencies and all of these, shows a not-so spiritually gifted person. Dealing with laws of the Universe, most of the times requires having high spiritual conscience but in my opinion, he doesn't, that's why I think that's one of the reasons why he chose to get down with the dark forces, it's easier that way. So I believe he'd never make it without Vee - and possibly some of the other members or executives-. That might explain why they dress Vee differently but of course it's only my personal opinion. As for Candyman, he seems smarter, more responsible and knows how to keep the group in order so he is maybe their secret leader, since many of these groups have one. About the voodoo hearts, they can be some kind of protection/energy spells, but I don't know for sure.

Last edited:

sandonthebeach

Established

Can you blame mamamoo fans? I mean, apparently even Kang Daniel had more time for performing. Also, seems that mmm were told a day before about cutting their performance time. And, for what? For giving time to a group that nobody cares about (people asking wth was TXT). It's not a big secret that it's mainly armies supporting the group because it's "bts little brothers".

cadiz

Star
It's truly nonsensical to me. Even a lifetime achievement award performance from any comparable or even bigger music show won't go longer than 15 minutes. For a reason. This is an awards ceremony not an individual act's concert. Kpop awards shows have always been excessive like this but even with Big Bang's 17-minute performances around 2014 when they were big the budgets never seemed this overdone, the stages didn't seem this overwrought (mainly because they couldn't dance, to be fair). But today's pagan extravaganza was just over the top. But their fans are all over it and they'll easily bamboozle a lot of new fans via reactors etc. to get into the group because they are "so amazing" and "beyond Kpop", so it did its work.

The hypocrisy is what gets me. BTS fans used to spend years railing against the Big 3 for their bullying behaviour in awards shows, the way they would buy airtime for their acts and awards too, the injustice of how they would shut out smaller company artists and actively mistreat them. And yet now Bighit and BTS and TXT are doing the exact same thing to groups like Mamamoo, stepping all over small company acts, and they're triumphant...? Suga's line about their "small company" friends getting successful too becomes more sinister and cruel by the day.
I know it's very absurd. Just imagine if a western award show gave an artist 40 minutes to perform!!! not even the legends get that privilege

After reading the comments I was too curious and watched the performance, and this was such an over the top thing

mamamoo fans were right, the whole thing looked like a circus, they were surrounded by dancers and stage props
I can't only imagine how much money BH paid for this.....and I feel bad for the other groups who had to sit there and watch the BT$ concert

Last edited:

Shen

Daa fuq he is literally high, and right above his top mouth it looks swollen

"Picture, picture, smile for the picture
Pose with your brother wont you be a good sister
Everyone thinks that we're perfect
Please dont let them look through the curtains"
View attachment 29109
Jimin hasnt your left eye been poked many times by your hair strands covering it? You can prevent that by NOT DOING THE ONE EYE SYMBOL and push your hair back! :D:eek:
Thank you for pointing out how high Th looks in that video. God it's so obvious, I went through some of the comments and no one pointed it out... fans just don't want to see it.
They are literally just talking about "how cute and adorable" he looks it's just..ugh.

HealingHugs

Established
wait a minute!! they performed 11 songs? :oops:

First in history: BTS performs 11 songs, Daesangs all kill at MMA 2019

It can be say that Melon Music Awards 2019 is the BTS' awards ceremony.
On November 30 at Gocheok Sky Dome, BTS and ARMY created a memorable night . The group delivered a historic performance lasting more than 20 minutes with a total of 11 songs and a series of high-quality stage effects.

it looks like this was an award show dedicated to BT$ :oops:
why are they getting all those privileges every year? I really wonder for how long this will last
RM looks really strange, like an android or something.

Hopeful

Star
Maybe it's a way to show Grammys what they missed out on ..
And other companies don't put this much effort in award shows as b1ghit puts in ..the others come and dance and go off stage but beetees literally puts on a show ... puts money.. puts effort.. a lot of wardrobe changes..so yeah the award shows will support them and give them more time..because it means more ratings and we can't deny the efforts and effects and the show the put on stage .. i wouldn't call it a circus at all.. they always surprise people one way or another..

cadiz

Star
you must not have seen the video? the workers in the plane said they give people cakes if it's the month of their birthday, not just on the exact day. And it didn't look like JK forgot, it just looked like he was saying 'no it's not my birthday" ... because it wasn't.
no I didnt watch the video that's why I asked if this was filmed on JK birthday. thank you for clarify
I dont think his birthday date is fake

Last edited:

cadiz

Star
And other companies don't put this much effort in award shows as b1ghit puts in ..the others come and dance and go off stage but beetees literally puts on a show ... puts money.. puts effort.. a lot of wardrobe changes..so yeah the award shows will support them and give them more time..because it means more ratings and we can't deny the efforts and effects and the show the put on stage .. i wouldn't call it a circus at all.. they always surprise people one way or another..
giving 40 minutes for a group to perform is too much
No matter how "good" they are or how much money they invest

This doesnt happen in other award shows, because 40 minutes is basically a concert
And other talented groups like mamamoo were cut because there was no time....that makes no sense in this case

it's pretty obvious there is a big preference for BT$ and Bighit here.

taepeach

Veteran
Yeah and thats what sucks, apart from the symbolism and whatever people think about their songs, they ARE extremely talented when it comes to the actual choreo, performance, stage precense, etc, they would actually be the best if their fame fortune and talent wasnt manifested through very vile and vain actions and membership in the illumin@ti...its unfortunate how Satan stole the "best" artists to use and control to glorify itself through the occult. But all i see is satanic energy and forces surround them, not just demonic evil, but also greed, pride, superiority, royalty, etc its like a thick cloud and aura. and they cant get out even though if they feel pain and deep regret/remorse. For some reason i find such narcissism and just arrogance from bt5 today, like i still cant get it off my head how they basically belittled and made other artist seem as nothing compared to them. Like they absored ALL and everything to themselves and left fans worshipping them even more deeplu. How can army still really think they are greatly loved/appreciated by them and the reason why bt5 are so successful?