BTS discussion thread

Truthteller

Veteran
You guys should know that Goo Hara was the most popular member of her group, she was one of the most popular idols in fact despite not coming from a big company. Their group Kara was doing well. This makes me think that if anyone in BT$ ends up dead chances are that it won’t be Jin. My bet is on TH, guy looks really done and lost, his eyes are soulless. Yoongi and JK come second because of established depression and hate comments. Jin if anything seems more mentally stable than the rest of them. Now I am not saying any of them will necessarily die, but If it happens it will be a member who is struggling mentally.

lightmightgirl

Veteran
You guys should know that Goo Hara was the most popular member of her group, she was one of the most popular idols in fact despite not coming from a big company. Their group Kara was doing well. This makes me think that if anyone in BT$ ends up dead chances are that it won’t be Jin. My bet is on TH, guy looks really done and lost, his eyes are soulless. Yoongi and JK come second because of established depression and hate comments. Jin if anything seems more mentally stable than the rest of them. Now I am not saying any of them will necessarily die, but If it happens it will be a member who is struggling mentally.
Very likely. Their owners will build up a good story a few months before. Making them go live, cry, and beg for people to stop going after them and being mean. Trouble sleeping + losing weight +depression right before their death.
it looks like it already started not only that he is acting very souless lately. JK is a good one too since he suffered abuse from his fans after his back to back incident with the tattoo shop and car accident.

lightmightgirl

Veteran
Euphoria lyrics- I was analyzing the lyrics since this song was always weird to me, then I noticed that the lyrics are JK saying that he likes MDMA and how it makes him feel. He closes his room while he is high and just enjoy the ride. When he takes it he goes into Utopia his own world.

Lune

Rookie
satanists could get saved, but not when they sell their soul. There is literally no hope for any sellout ever, and I don't mean to come off as blunt but almost everyone always thinks there's hope for them especially when they WANT them to be saved, but they aren't repenting anytime soon, they are not Gods people.
you can be saved when you sell your soul but only if it's god (الله) who intervenes

cadiz

Star
the ego Bang Pedo has is so disgusting...and he can't stop mediaplaying with the Beatles.

It's been like a year since the last time I watched their shows so I don't know what's so special about their new contents
if anyone here know please share...what is so daring about BTS?
Bang Pedo is even comparing BT$ to live Aid (the delusions of grandeur are so strong with this one)

I'd be surprised if tea dies. That'd be a plot twist. You're right though, it's like he's enjoying the things he does, but at the same time he despises it. You know how you do something wrong, and sometimes you find it pleasurable, but afterwards, you're like "Ugh, what did I do?" I feel like that's happening with him. Also, if he dies, then nj would be the first high ranking satanist. I wonder who would be the second one for teas replacement?

Nyediaries97

Rookie
the ego Bang Pedo has is so disgusting...and he can't stop mediaplaying with the Beatles.

It's been like a year since the last time I watched their shows so I don't know what's so special about their new contents
if anyone here know please share...what is so daring about BTS?
Bang Pedo is even comparing BT$ to live Aid (the delusions of grandeur are so strong with this one)
Let's just say I wouldn't pay money to see something that is anti climatic. Bts doesn't do anything that scream special in their content. Literally their content is the same as last year. Just with different hair colors.

Yeah fans are for sure Taehyung believes in God because he mentioned Him in a speech he did and was pointing to the sky and looking up. Its weird jimin said "my boss". Since we know those who are in the occult refer to Lucifer as their "God" was jimin admitting that lucifer is "his boss"? Fans will believe A-NY-THING that comes out of their mouths and believe its good and inspirational its so frustrating theyll never take the time to sit down and think about these things. Jin even interrupted them like they were spilling too much
Jin appear uncomfortable when they supposedly speak about God...so why is that? there is no reason to feel that if it was just God...its most probably Lucifer what they are referring to

Hopeful

Star
I don't think g00 hara's departure has anything to do with Beetees ..if this was before the grammy nominations announcement..i would have believed it..
This is clearly a cleaning up by her ex ( an assumption ofcourse..not clearly targeting the choi but he is the most suspected person here) ..who might have took help from the handlers or maybe himself is a handler.
These idols know some bad bad people..drug dealers..mafias..so such a clean up seems to be easy for them.

unforseen

Rookie
Hey everyone!
Just dropping by.
I keep thinking of this video and it has Tea and that’s he might be g@y/bi I don’t know but people keep talking about him and k00k but this video is him and h0b1 so just see:
Why is he doing that ? He thinks nobody can see..
it’s at 0:31 and 1:26.
Also then 21 st century g1rls.

Shuna

Star
Looking at one of my books, I am stumbling upon Beit Alfa is a kibbutz of the Jezreel valley (village assembly). The mosaic makes me think of the drawings in the clip Coup d'Etat of GD and the drawing of V:
Beit_Alfa_Synagogue_Mosaic.jpgSans titre-1.jpg1574788611829.png

Whether in the Blood clip, Sweat & Tears where Jungkook, falls back or in Serendipity, where Jimin falls in space, where other clips, represent Venus.
- For Jungkook, the reference of the BTS is Icarus, burned by the sun, Venus, disappears by passing by the sun, reappears and goes to bed, Lucifer falls after wanting replaced god, he falls, falls to hell, underground (in below the horizon).
- Jimin, found on the roof of the house, in the series Fighter of The Destiny, he defines that the sky is the house and the bed the earth. Jimin, passes from the bed (the earth), at the very top of the moon (Venus follows the moon and besides, the course, which he performs in the sky forms, the five-pointed star), then falls in the universe, in the clip Jimin represents Venus. The clip begins with two lamps, on the left a large one, the second one on the smaller right, is placed on the table, (it is represented in other clips, like the clip of Switch (which shows the Isis (whose base is inside an industrial building, can light, which includes posters, one with the Jewish star (forms the cube), left part of the sky blue console. console, cons, eclipse, chaos), Osiris, red on the console The console that was created after the clip, like the design that Instagram took from a KPop clip. The eclipse, emphasizes Venus, compared to the sun.

Last edited: