BTS discussion thread

cadiz

Star
These times are a mess..
yes. The real cause of death we can't know...but those idols are dying
kpop is a mess...all those groups losing members, involved on illegal scandals...and others dying every month

All this has a huge effect in the mental health of the fans...who are mostly kids. It's very sad to see.

Last edited:

deniiiiXD

Veteran
kpop is a mess...all those groups losing members, involved on illegal scandals...and others dying every month

All this has a huge effect in the mental health of the fans...who are mostly kids. It's very sad to see.
Not to mention that some people start to follow them. “If Jonghyun could, I can do that too” I am quoting a person that really commited suicide after his death.
I would never agree with such thing, but I somehow can understand.. because the world is a mess, it’s like hell..
without God
To me God’s existence is the only thing that makes me think that my existence is not in vain, that I matter. I once tryed to get far away from Him for a while to try to understand better people around me. And after I even lost my belief‘s strenght, I realised that the same life of mine that I saw always like a bless, now I felt it like an endless pain. Every little emotion and thing distroyed my heart and my mind. I was constantly afraid and people could see that. I really wished to die, I felt it would be an escape.
After I realised I went too far and I can’t handle it anymore I tryed to get back to God but it was pretty hard because I had lost my faith and trust in Him.

One day I suddenly recovered and I felt at peace again. This is how I realised that life won’t ever make you truly happy; and if you are the weak one you might fail it.. if you go through it alone.

Hopeful

Star

Hopeful

Star
yall G00 Hara is dead by the age of 28 :( another one bites the dust, 2 deaths this year so far, wow. police is investigating the scene, but we already know the drill.

he seems like her handler
Goo hara nooo..
I really wanted her to get her justice..she looked so broken and helpless while standing infront of police and media being a victim of violence..
I am very heartbroken..
Very sad news.

Guys, i have something to tell you...
I know i just came back here after a long time, but i've already realized that i was just not made for this...i can't do that anymore...
Please, don't judge me but...i just can't do it anymore. I can't make these theories, i can't analyze what kind of sick shit is in their music and how they are as people, because it's driving me insane. Literally. I don't even know what to think, feel and do anymore, i'm not able to tell between good and bad opinions anymore. I've learned that bts are evil and wicked and that i should avoid them, but i also learned that they are victims themselves, and i always end up overthinking everything and deciding if i should just leave them or not, but it seems like i just can't forget about them and get over it. I literally see them EVERYWHERE, every single song or picture of them is like a punch in my face and it breaks my heart. I hate the fact that i'm so sensitive about this. I hope you understand that i was truly happy when i was into them, but i'm not saying that they 'saved my life' and stuff. It was not only about them. All my closest friends got into bts along with me, and we would spend A LOT of time together, laughing, talking, listening to their music and daydreaming. It's about that. Every song of them, every picture of them, even some objects in my room (that i'm planning to hide in a box under my table) are very nostalgic for me, and it hurts to see them now because they carry very good memories...that's why i don't want to hate bts and never make insulting comments about them, i'm just too weak to do that...and as i said, i just don't think it's right...besides, all of my memories are ruined now, and that hurts as well. And i will say something that i wanted to say a long time ago...i kinda feel like being on this thread and making theories is an addiction...and it's not healthy at all...let's be honest, some information are disturbing, but we still keep reading them and making disturbing theories every day...guys, trust me, that is not okay...for those of you who are religious, you probably know that the devil loves to be talked about, and he is trying his best to make you feel nervous, angry, aggressive, shocked...so why would you talk about him and his wicked plans everyday? It's not worth it...instead, think about God and His work, it's much better than those disturbing theories, and i'm pretty sure that He doesn't want us to think about the devil and his work all the time...i mean, it's good to know the truth. But there is a difference between seeking the truth and obsessing over it. You don't have to know everything. It's enough to know that something is bad to avoid it right? You don't have to know all the details. Besides, some information could be false so...this can lead us to be unfair or judge too fast, which is also not ok. I'm just trying to warn you...

Anyway, that was my last post on this thread, i'm really leaving now...it's too much for me, i hope you understand...thank you everyone for reading my posts, i'm pretty sure that i was annoying sometimes but i was just being honest...and thank you for being nice to me. I will miss you all and i'm sure that one day, i'll come back and check how are you guys doing :) I hope you all stay happy and healthy, and may God bless you <3

Goodbye!
I sincerely understand, thank you for being on this thread. You'll be very much missed! I understand the struggles, so I suggest fasting and spending a LONG time with God alone. Thank you for all of your posts, thank you for discussing on them with us! Goodbye my love.

Guys, did you notice that there are more korean stuff being shown in America? Almost everything I type up on YT, it always gets overwhelmed with korean videos, and I have an idea of why that may be, but then again I'm still confused.

Also, we see quite a few idols passing away, we see artists either dying down or rising. But the deaths though! Hm..

J.Gloria

Rookie
This is what i've been talking about..
I always tell my friends about the universe and how praying isn't what they think it is (praying is like the equivalent to performing a ritual)
whenever i try to tell people about this shit like law of attraction they're like: "OH WELL GOD WOULDN'T APPRECIATE IT IF I DID THAT" no, there is no god, it doesn't even make sense with the saying people are mentioning "everyone is equal" okay so well if everyone is equal why are people worshipping this god? WHO IS LITERALLY SEEN AS A HUMAN
It literally makes no sense. and its literally just shit to keep you programmed from finding out the truth

because they WANT to trap us in churches and say things are bad to keep us from finding out the truth..
Their philosophy is to scare people into saying that they're going to hell if they don't believe in certain things....

Another thing i've noticed is that in the usa whenever we sing the star-spangled-banner or pledge or whatever the hell that is..
It's literally just a cult ritual almost to make you feel like you're not alone..

and schools? They just want to brainwash you with everything but the truth. Literally most of what is taught there is lies

and don't even get me started on the media and advertisements
As far as i'm concerned that shit makes people go crazy as fuck

This is what makes me irritated nowadays.. because i hear people joking about mental illness like its all fun and games..
when in actuality you're just adding to your karmic debt..
Whenever you wish bad upon someone, you're actually wishing it towards yourself..
The same goes for lying.. if your words don't match your intentions.. you're adding to your debt

If people were more awake i'd feel less irritated about this, but hearing people just say this thinking they have no consequence just gets on my nerves because its so offensive

And btw angels and demons are real.. but there is no god or satan...
(Just think if the world was created by god, then who created god?)
What are you talking about and what do you mean by who created God.....He is a supernatural, powerful,kind,loving,caring being and I'm proud of trusting in Him fully......God exists, I know He does ,cause I've felt Him before.....and who do you think created those angels and demons that you believe in?.I don't know what you have against God but whatever it is, I'm sorry and please stop misleading others into boarding your paper boat sailing in the middle of the ocean

taepeach

Veteran
What are you talking about and what do you mean by who created God.....He is a supernatural, powerful,kind,loving,caring being and I'm proud of trusting in Him fully......God exists, I know He does ,cause I've felt Him before.....and who do you think created those angels and demons that you believe in?.I don't know what you have against God but whatever it is, I'm sorry and please stop misleading others into boarding your paper boat sailing in the middle of the ocean
Yeah God is The Creator, He is unlimited, He is eternal, its simple as that. People put limitations on God and try to fit Him inside their heads but if that were possible He would then not be God. He is just simply incomprehensible and perfect. God said Himself in the bible that there is no other God apart from Him, there never was before Him and never will be another one after Him :) and He also has the power to change, cleanse and heal even these very celebrities and idols if they only were to repent and run away from the occult

Yeah God is The Creator, He is unlimited, He is eternal, its simple as that. People put limitations on God and try to fit Him inside their heads but if that were possible He would then not be God. He is just simply incomprehensible and perfect. God said Himself in the bible that there is no other God apart from Him, there never was before Him and never will be another one after Him :) and He also has the power to change, cleanse and heal even these very celebrities and idols if they only were to repent and run away from the occult
satanists could get saved, but not when they sell their soul. There is literally no hope for any sellout ever, and I don't mean to come off as blunt but almost everyone always thinks there's hope for them especially when they WANT them to be saved, but they aren't repenting anytime soon, they are not Gods people.

taepeach

Veteran
Bt5 didn't get nominated guess they had to do more sacrifices I bet they will perform this year.
Its so crazy how the occult will shamelessly sacrifice anyone. Its heartbreaking when they sacrifice babies/new borns/fetuses because they were literally just born and havent even breathed yet, children are just so tender and innocent, but then sacrificing a whole fully formed adult is like crazy..celebrities and idols are a bit lucky cuz they at least have to spend most of their time in public and with fans so they have a tiny bit more of a break from the abuse, but i really feel bad for normal people who are born into the occult or lured in and stay indoors 24/7 and have no other choice but to permanently stay and suffer because they have no where/one else to go to.:(:(

I wonder why you still have him as profile name and picture.
I mean i come from being a fan and he was technically my bias before but i just have it just to have it lol :)

I am not even a kid...I am in the end of 20s and it have huge mental impact on me
I wanted to stop knowing anything about Kpop, so if there is death or anything..it won't create mental issues for me

cadiz

Star
I am not even a kid...I am in the end of 20s and it have huge mental impact on me
I wanted to stop knowing anything about Kpop, so if there is death or anything..it won't create mental issues for me
yeah I understand.
But I only see kpop geting worse from now on, this year has been a scandal after another
it's a terrible industry that sells a fantasy world full of lies

hollywood is the same, but at least they don't try to sell the perfect and innocent image...I wish fans don't get too invested in the idols
Because when something damages your mental health , the best option is to stay far away from it

Last edited:

lightmightgirl

Veteran
The hell is up with fans talking about Tae's....thing....and supposedly namj00n punched the mirror while he was looking at himself during the Love Maze performance. Hope his hand is okay lol thats very unexpected of him to do

Its funny how substle he is pointing down there while doing that stupid faint smirk :rolleyes::rolleyes: even the poster is tilted downwards ugh so perverted
View attachment 28413View attachment 28414
He is pointing up- Just like hope and other members the pointing up means their leader Lucifer.
he seems a little too happy now what happened. Perfect psychopaths imitating fan emotions so well when it is convenient
he wants out so bad lol but the $$ is probably too good. He painted a rude ass drawing of his infamous eye roll lol and fans are cheering, can't relate.
Now Hollywood madame wants a piece of them!
part 2 mister purple you witch is struggling to give back love to his fans. :rolleyes: He's getting over it.

taepeach

Veteran
He is pointing up- Just like hope and other members the pointing up means their leader Lucifer.
he wants out so bad lol but the $$ is probably too good.
Yeah fans are for sure Taehyung believes in God because he mentioned Him in a speech he did and was pointing to the sky and looking up. Its weird jimin said "my boss". Since we know those who are in the occult refer to Lucifer as their "God" was jimin admitting that lucifer is "his boss"? Fans will believe A-NY-THING that comes out of their mouths and believe its good and inspirational its so frustrating theyll never take the time to sit down and think about these things. Jin even interrupted them like they were spilling too much

cadiz

Star
Ha!A pre-recorded message,just like that blind item that mentioned about the awards being fixed and winners recording messages already.:D
"It is your annual reminder that the winners of the music awards to be given away this weekend know they are winning. It is why several nominees won't be there in person and why some are prerecording acceptance speeches as we speak. You do get to see some fairly decent acting skills from the performers though. The only music awards that are real and unknown are the ones who had their nominations today."

Also,is it just me or does one eyed look bloated? For a moment I didn't recognise him.Looks like a middle aged woman.
Some other members also look so weird!
just like we predicted....trying to cover up for their grammy fail

And you are right about the video, they even dressed up to accept the award :D but TH and YG still looking bored

lightmightgirl

Veteran
Yeah fans are for sure Taehyung believes in God because he mentioned Him in a speech he did and was pointing to the sky and looking up. Its weird jimin said "my boss". Since we know those who are in the occult refer to Lucifer as their "God" was jimin admitting that lucifer is "his boss"? Fans will believe A-NY-THING that comes out of their mouths and believe its good and inspirational its so frustrating theyll never take the time to sit down and think about these things. Jin even interrupted them like they were spilling too much
That guy is faker than ass shots. I think he'll be next he's hiding so much through his body language and posts lately.

lightmightgirl

Veteran
Ha!A pre-recorded message,just like that blind item that mentioned about the awards being fixed and winners recording messages already.:D
"It is your annual reminder that the winners of the music awards to be given away this weekend know they are winning. It is why several nominees won't be there in person and why some are prerecording acceptance speeches as we speak. You do get to see some fairly decent acting skills from the performers though. The only music awards that are real and unknown are the ones who had their nominations today."

Also,is it just me or does one eyed look bloated? For a moment I didn't recognise him.Looks like a middle aged woman.
Some other members also look so weird!
Coke bloat or fentanyl bloat, either way it seems like his face dwarfed into a balloon definitely not weight gain.
AMAs award - bought.
BBMAs award - bought.
Grammys (to BITs) : "nah, we are going to need more than $$$..."
Probably did not get the approval from high priestesses/goddesses Mad0nnA, Bey0nce, Gag@...

A comment by a fan be like, "The numbers do not lie" (referring to BTS winning Tour of the Year at AMAs.)
Yeah... BTS - $51,666,038. Maybe $66,666,666 was too obvious, so they settled on this figure.
View attachment 28451
True, 666...... would've given too much away. I heard on my radio that Ariana won one of the titles BT$ won am I living in a warped dimension lmao.
@taepeach JK looks like he walked into a clown room. He looks really confused, nervous and of course embarrassed.

lightmightgirl

Veteran
no she is just covering her ass, she later thanks AMAs for being truthful hahaha right. Peep her two butterfly rings she is so terrible and supporting Taylor of course people swear she is the most talented in pop just like Beyonce, I mean.... nothing is artistic just a bunch of illuminati $hit. And camila cabello has been reprogrammed after her split. She is sooooo into the occult now, she's even been hired to be with her current boo.