BTS discussion thread

cadiz

Star
Nooo..this just proves that like SM fakes birthdays of it's trainees.. b1ghit also fakes them .. k00kie just can't forget it's his birthday..comeon these men can memorize whole songs and choreo and forget their own bday..? Even j00n looks weird and k00k couldn't even manage a smile while eating his bday cake? Just weird
why are they giving both JK and RM cakes? their birthday is not on the same day
are you sure this was filmed on jk birthday?

I think there were still on a break during his birthday, and JM posted a pic on twitter that we discussed here

cadiz

Star
There is a blind about grammys.
"It is your annual reminder that the winners of the music awards to be given away this weekend know they are winning. It is why several nominees won't be there in person and why some are prerecording acceptance speeches as we speak. You do get to see some fairly decent acting skills from the performers though. The only music awards that are real and unknown are the ones who had their nominations today. "

So,bt5 were thinking that they have a shot until this announcement?Interesting.
Wonder how bigshit is gonna mediaplay now.(Oh, the pre-fixed awards is AMAs.)

After all the big talk about being the next beatles,they get nothing!This is hilarious.:p:D
AMAs are this weekend
Don't know if BT$ are going to attend, but they are nominated....maybe Bigshit will buy all those awards to mediaplay and hide the grammy fail o_O

but look here:

BTS will not be exempt from mandatory military service as guidelines are revamped

Bad news for ARMYs everywhere. While it’s mandatory for able-bodied young men in South Korea to undertake military service, there has previously been an exception for global award-winning athletes and classical musicians. However, it seems it’s not going to be possible for the K-Pop heroes
The eldest member of BTS, Jin, will be required to enlist by the end of 2020, when he turns 28.

Last edited:

taepeach

Veteran
W-who are these two different people? :oops:
EJ01HJYUUAEtUf_.jpegPhotoEditor_20191120_160144858.jpg
He looks purely miserable..the selca he posted is like "okay let me just put on foundation and raise my eyebrows to prevent myself from crying and voila!" The pretty pretty selca army were desperately hungering for me to release :..)

Is that why his phone is always broken cuz of the anger/frustration/pain of the trauma he releases? Or b!gshit smashing his phone/hitting him with it when he doesnt obey/mess up?

Last edited:
Well, I'm hearing that bts wasn't getting involved in the Grammys. Yeah, it could be a sign they're starting to die down. After all, they keep posting some stupid unnecessary content because they apparently lost ideas. Whatever MV they have next, I wonder what could it be about.

Because the most recent music videos not from them, but from other celebrities- they're more demonic than usual which probably means whatever mv bts comes out with next will be worse and if you're one to analyze and come here with all the info, just be prepared before you look at the video. Everything is getting more worse and regardless if bts is finally breaking down or not, they're most likely gonna do some hardcore satanic stuff in order to keep them where they are! Which means also, regardless if they do that, nothing is benefiting anyone. The fact they're dying down isn't benefiting them, and whatever they cast on their mv won't benefit the fans as it'll only make them more badly affected (if that's even possible, -_- they're badly affected already)

So if this is the case, I pray all of you guys here will be safe.

Bubble_tea

Established
@Pinkbearheart

(Sorry guys for the inactivity, but due to heavy workload I don't have as spare time as I'd like, but I'm trying my best to catch up on all of you ) As an intuitive person, I personally feel that especially Vee has far too strong and dark vibes around him that sometimes I can't even look at him because he scares me so much it's like he's been getting down with sinister forces. I had kind of felt this way since the first time I saw him but he's getting darker and darker and his eyes are completely dead to me, he is almost spiritless. Many people have that spiritless look and that usually happens because of demon possession and/or demonic bloodline. The world have become wicked and the veil between other dimensions has been thinning so we'll get to see more of this.
(Edit bc apparently I don't fully yet how to answer to previous posts, sorry for my stupidity lol :3)

Last edited:

deniiiiXD

Veteran
AMAs are this weekend
Don't know if BT$ are going to attend, but they are nominated....maybe Bigshit will buy all those awards to mediaplay and hide the grammy fail o_O

but look here:

BTS will not be exempt from mandatory military service as guidelines are revamped

Bad news for ARMYs everywhere. While it’s mandatory for able-bodied young men in South Korea to undertake military service, there has previously been an exception for global award-winning athletes and classical musicians. However, it seems it’s not going to be possible for the K-Pop heroes
The eldest member of BTS, Jin, will be required to enlist by the end of 2020, when he turns 28.
YASS TWO GOOD NEWS TODAY

deniiiiXD

Veteran
It’s been a while since I posted on this thread and now coming back I feel like I really miss it and the people posting here. I love you guys new or old thread members. I always feel comfortable coming back here.

And hearing these good news lately that BTS is finally recieving what they deserve from the US makes me trully happy. Also I forgot how well it felt to see awakened people in this world full of crazy zoombie fangirls. It’s like we are characters in a movie and we became self aware, and now we are not letting the story and the people around us influence us anymore.

Ab the Grammys.. this means guys that some of the past theories were wrong. I remember saying BTS will surely win a grammy, but it seems it’s not that easy to become likeable to the elite, and that’s awesome.

And for those who believe I am happy for their bad, you are wrong. The hardships in our life is the sign God didn’t forget us and wants us to wake up and repair ourselves. Meanwhile having only good stuff and glory means God let you go, and you have very less chances to get heaven. So please be thankful for everything in your life as much as you can. God bless you all once again (ahh it’s been a while since I said that last time) ❤

cadiz

Star
Bringing the old race card whenever things don't go in their way.SMH.
'Stop with the victim mentality',bigshit and your mediaplay.
How are you helping youth to become better individuals when all you do is play victim.You are only showing the young minds that if things don't work out,rather than coming back stronger,you should just throw shade at everyone and whine about it!
Besides,people of colour have been represented well in the nominations.So,their argument doesn't hold.

On a side note,didn't want to sound rude but with all this useless twitter trending and whining,I can't help but post this. (-_0)
To bt5,bigshit and fans,
grammy committee be like:
of course playing the race card is easier than admit BT$ music is not good enough :rolleyes:
the fandom is very hurt because they were convinced BT$ was nominated

and that Halsey thing....looks like Army are fighting her, asking her to talk about the BT$ "injustice"

Army really expect Halsey to go against grammy for BT$ lol

deniiiiXD

Veteran
of course playing the race card is easier than admit BT$ music is not good enough :rolleyes:
the fandom is very hurt because they were convinced BT$ was nominated

and that Halsey thing....looks like Army are fighting her, asking her to talk about the BT$ "injustice"

Army really expect Halsey to go against grammy for BT$ lol
yes they really thought Halsey and BTS are friends off stage... so sad

All in all it’s always the same reason behind anything. They would never be genuine to each other without getting something from it.

Last edited:

cadiz

Star
Pero like THATS IT! The grammys are over! They still the biggest boy band in the world! Bt5 probably dont even care, and if they do care, they are probably planning on going beyond limits to be worthy enough to win it without the need of their fans. I also really question halsey and bt5's friendship, i mean shes provocative how is innocent and pure bts babys friends with someone like that? I mean All of their friends are questionable..i wouldnt be surprised if they do services with each other when they come to the US
I think BT$ cares a lot
Bang Pedo was begging in interviews for a grammy nomination , and BT$ changed their comeback date to January so that could be closer to the event

thats the problem...the grammys humilliated them and fans cant take it
about Halsey...she had more succes as a solo act so she don't need BT$. Armys are innocent thinking she will risk her career for them

deniiiiXD

Veteran
I think BT$ cares a lot
Bang Pedo was begging in interviews for a grammy nomination , and BT$ changed their comeback date to January so that could be closer to the event

thats the problem...the grammys humilliated them and fans cant take it
about Halsey...she had more succes as a solo act so she don't need BT$. Armys are innocent thinking she will risk her career for them
GUYS HAHAHA
BUT DO YOU REMEMBER SUGA THE FORETELLER SAYING NEXT IS GRAMMYS
GUESS FANS GOT SHOOK HAHA
GUESS BLACK MAGIK ISN’T ALWAYS RIGHT

deniiiiXD

Veteran
Do you think this is just a troll or can it be real?? The account is already suspended.

By the way fans are intoxicated and hypnotised by Taehyung's visuals, its scary its like they are gonna sacrifice themselves for him, namj00n now has blond hair, j¡m¡n's hair keeps changing color silver to blueish gray to blonde tf. Also ive been noticing how lately tae is staying up really late in the night. He is the new Jin now spam commenting on weverse. Its literally 3am right now where hes at. JK was the center of attention now its T@ehyung!
I remember back in 2017-2018 how these “death threats” were trending. I don’t believe in them. They are just people that want to make clout and get likes and retweets.

And ab waverse I think there are bots. But if the persons there are really bts then these n*ggas might have gone crazy or have no fucking life. How can they spend EVERY SINGLE DAY of their lives reading every shit their fans say and replying? I mean aren’t they also watching movies, going out, have a gf/bf?

That’s just nonsense bs

Nyediaries97

Rookie
I remember back in 2017-2018 how these “death threats” were trending. I don’t believe in them. They are just people that want to make clout and get likes and retweets.

And ab waverse I think there are bots. But if the persons there are really bts then these n*ggas might have gone crazy or have no fucking life. How can they spend EVERY SINGLE DAY of their lives reading every shit their fans say and replying? I mean aren’t they also watching movies, going out, have a gf/bf?

That’s just nonsense bs
I'm not gonna lie, they must have no type of friends that they can go hang out with, that they have to revert to Weverse just to get some attention. It pisses me off that they turn fans down in public, but then respond online. Taehyung and Hoseok both told very respectful fans in New Zealand that they couldn't have a simple picture with them. I get that they want to stay out of scandals, but come on dude its just a picture. If you don't want to be famous then just leave the industry entirely. I don't even care if they felt bad or not, these people were literally serving them and one of them was literally serving Taehyung Orange Juice and food! Ugh that pissed me off so much.

Also, BTS fans are starting to irritate me. BTS not receiving a Grammy is literally everywhere on Instagram and twitter. They didn't get a Grammy because their music is just not good...The same goes for Halsey. Their music is terrible, and fans are sitting here acting like the red carpet is suppose to be spread out. I mean really, do you really think anyone is going to give you an award for remaking songs from other artists who don't even make music anymore, and songs from your previous albums? I can't even listen to BTS's songs because they aren't musically well-rounded and it's repetitive. In the music industry, you actually do have to have some form of talent. Yes, rituals and having connections are a thing, but you need to have actual talent in order to get a Grammy, and BTS is lacking alot of that. They have no sense of longevity musically, and Namjoon is butt-hurt because they didn't receive a Grammy. That's the only reason why he posted that picture.

Their time in the spotlight will be coming to an end soon. The are getting to old for the boyband scene anyway. They are all aging badly, and most of their skin looks terrible. Jimin looks like he is 35, and Jungkook looks like he is on some hard drugs. I'm not happy that they are going through bad things, I'm just annoyed that their fans let every single thing they go through become their problem. They're grown men, let them handle their own crap

cadiz

Star
I'm not gonna lie, they must have no type of friends that they can go hang out with, that they have to revert to Weverse just to get some attention. It pisses me off that they turn fans down in public, but then respond online. Taehyung and Hoseok both told very respectful fans in New Zealand that they couldn't have a simple picture with them. I get that they want to stay out of scandals, but come on dude its just a picture. If you don't want to be famous then just leave the industry entirely. I don't even care if they felt bad or not, these people were literally serving them and one of them was literally serving Taehyung Orange Juice and food! Ugh that pissed me off so much.
I didn't know that about New Zealand, that's so rude!
they keep saying they love army but when fans ask for a simple picture they deny? just shows how fake their "love" is

and Namjoon is butt-hurt because they didn't receive a Grammy. That's the only reason why he posted that picture.
what picture he posted? sorry if I ask too many questions but I don't watch their shows so I'm kind of lost sometimes
I agree very much with the rest of your comment :)

deniiiiXD

Veteran

Also, BTS fans are starting to irritate me. BTS not receiving a Grammy is literally everywhere on Instagram and twitter. They didn't get a Grammy because their music is just not good...The same goes for Halsey. Their music is terrible, and fans are sitting here acting like the red carpet is suppose to be spread out. I mean really, do you really think anyone is going to give you an award for remaking songs from other artists who don't even make music anymore, and songs from your previous albums? I can't even listen to BTS's songs because they aren't musically well-rounded and it's repetitive. In the music industry, you actually do have to have some form of talent. Yes, rituals and having connections are a thing, but you need to have actual talent in order to get a Grammy, and BTS is lacking alot of that. They have no sense of longevity musically, and Namjoon is butt-hurt because they didn't receive a Grammy. That's the only reason why he posted that picture.

Their time in the spotlight will be coming to an end soon. The are getting to old for the boyband scene anyway. They are all aging badly, and most of their skin looks terrible. Jimin looks like he is 35, and Jungkook looks like he is on some hard drugs. I'm not happy that they are going through bad things, I'm just annoyed that their fans let every single thing they go through become their problem. They're grown men, let them handle their own crap
very true the part about Jungkook I hate how he looks now. I don’t follow them anymore but I could see randomly some pictures of them sometimes and ugh Jk stands out... in a really bad way.

This thing related to not taking pictures is since forever. I guess it’s just agency’s fault because even since they had GLAM disbanded they fear scandals to death. I think that’s why bts weren’t really that problematic in the past years.They are very well monitorized.
Btw ab Namjoon and new female armys saying they would die to marry him: he is misoginistic to the core. He had to apologise back in 2015 about his terrible lyrics from his mixtape RM. This man is a joke.

Nyediaries97

Rookie
I didn't know that about New Zealand, that's so rude!
they keep saying they love army but when fans ask for a simple picture they deny? just shows how fake their "love" is

what picture he posted? sorry if I ask too many questions but I don't watch their shows so I'm kind of lost sometimes
I agree very much with the rest of your comment :)
Yeah on Instagram they showed a snippet if their bon voyage episode, and it showed both Taehyung and Hoseok turning down photos from the people who were serving them on the plane, and in the airport. I thought it was rude because they weren't just normal fans, they were people who were allowed to get close and take care of them and they told them no. Now people may argue and say that they were trying to be nice with it and that they felt bad, but that's a load of crap. There was a security guard who makes Youtube videos that served for them on the love yourself tour, and Namjoon agreed to be in a video with him. It just bothered me, because they play favorites and they only take pictures with people who either have a status or who are good looking.

The picture that namjoon posted was from Weverse, but people reposted the picture on Instagram. He posted the picture as soon as the nominations were announced. Everyone in the group is literally showing how shady they are. It's just disgusting.

cadiz

Star
Yeah on Instagram they showed a snippet if their bon voyage episode, and it showed both Taehyung and Hoseok turning down photos from the people who were serving them on the plane, and in the airport. I thought it was rude because they weren't just normal fans, they were people who were allowed to get close and take care of them and they told them no. Now people may argue and say that they were trying to be nice with it and that they felt bad, but that's a load of crap. There was a security guard who makes Youtube videos that served for them on the love yourself tour, and Namjoon agreed to be in a video with him. It just bothered me, because they play favorites and they only take pictures with people who either have a status or who are good looking.

The picture that namjoon posted was from Weverse, but people reposted the picture on Instagram. He posted the picture as soon as the nominations were announced. Everyone in the group is literally showing how shady they are. It's just disgusting.
I see. Thank you for explaining
You are right saying they play favorites....I mean JM let that girl in Paris take a video of him when he was drunk
And when he was in other place during vacations, he let a group of girls get close to him and give them autographs....I remember the video was posted here...

Not surprised about RM, and I see all of them are being extra active with the fans...probably trying to distract them

Last edited: