BTS discussion thread

lightmightgirl

Veteran
not sure if they are serious with this cover but it's so ugly
And of course RM is doing the one eye in the cover and a strange picture of him as an angel

if you see the full pictures there are a lot of rainbows...and pizza

OOFFF Paper magazine lovely joint as always. This company loves the illuminat!, The Lisa Frank symbolism goes so well with them and their agenda that was assigned to them. If you guys don't know that Jm picture with dolphins surrounding him is heavily symbolic of ped0phil*a. Dolphins have symbolism for these sickos. Very telling as Jamal is actually the se8 kitten of the group. J!n of course surrounded by ring pop, hot dogs, french fries, lolipops, cupcakes, twizzlers (oral service) , oh and since when has Lisa frank ever been associated with pills (last time I checked their products were for kids) so possible overdose prediction for the future members.? Notice the pig, as I have said many times before pig means g@y slut the ultimate taker and receiver in the g@y world.

Look at this one:

the poses for Rm and Jk says it all.

Great collaboration seemed like the best fit for their wild chase as spawns (sarcasm).

wow

Veteran
please say sike right now. this has to be a joke LMAOOO im dying the background looks like cheap chinese toys product packaging that i can get in the middle of the streets for like less than a dollar (maybe it shows how cheap they are) and dont even get me started on "break the internet"? ralph breaks the internet? is this a crossover? lmaooo. if their fans would still like that concept/photos, then i believe it is a mock for them cause look at how ugly those look yet the fans would see it as a e s t h e t i c, just like purple witch said, "come to your senses" periodt

cadiz

Star

lightmightgirl

Veteran
and i oop..

BigSh!t is in love with the twink looks of the txt members that'll be their new look....

THIS goes well with you guys's analysis.
Hi, I did numerology analysis for the rest of the members as requested.

nj
35/8 and 39582358
He should need to learn to understand and show empathy to people's feelings. He can gain abundance and freedom by combining discipline and experience. He can be passive-aggressive. When he needs something to be done, instead of asking directly, he can be manipulative. He can gain power and money and be an authority figure with discipline.

sg
34/7 and 93477371
He has to learn how to manage the feeling of shame. Problems can occur when trying to keep his distance from people. He is good at practical works in daily life. He is here to bridge the two worlds by combining his achievements in daily life with spirituality and faith.

jk
36/9 and 19891189
He should learn to trust himself and ask what I really feel instead of what I should feel. Also, he should learn to respect other's opinions and to release his doubts about himself.

jh
34/7 and 92575279
Uncontrolled stress can sometimes make him to take wrong decisions and prevent him from making full use of his capabilities. Like sg, he is good at practical works in daily life. He is here to bridge the two worlds by combining his achievements in daily life with spirituality and faith.

jm
29/11 and 41624573
He must learn honesty and consistency. Because of his curious and easily bored character when he reach his goal, he may sometimes be perceived as letting people down and even using them. His creative energy is very high. He has a strong and wide aura. When he finds inspiration, he needs less sleep than most people. Because of his strong energy, many people find him attractive. As he lack the sense of relationship with himself, he value and seek the relationship with others.
You are so spot on with the readings great work.!! You read very well.. I can see many things similar to their real personalities (not the one BT$ displays)!

cadiz

Star
Seeing these covers and TxT’s repeatedly disturbing photoshoots my fears about BT$ and Big$hit being deeply involved in the Ped0 world are unfortunately getting close to reality. Remember that this company has a bunch of very young trainees under its belt. God knows what goes on behind close doors. Technically some members of the new group are underage, but the most vulnerable are the young, powerless and nameless trainee kids. BT$ are all adult men, so they don’t appeal to pedos, there must be other reasons for this disturbing symbolism. Perhaps the company is involved with international ped0phile rings, pimping little boys to the perverse elite. If Bt$ members are aware and benefiting from this, they all deserve the electrical chair with their CEO and other company bosses.
the whole photoshoot is related to p***philia ....the signs are all over the pictures
But BT$ members are not kids so....what mesage are they trying to send here?

they are involved in disgusting acts...its right in front of us

lightmightgirl

Veteran
the whole photoshoot is related to p***philia ....the signs are all over the pictures
But BT$ members are not kids so....what mesage are they trying to send here?

they are involved in disgusting acts...its right in front of us
good insight. This is why I always go back to thinking that they are actually into the sick and disturbing side of the entertainment industry. Could it be that they are into it? Don't bash me guys (lol) just an opinion. Think about it they have all the fans just there willing to do whatever for their oppas? Or they just are used for the twink look.. because that is what their directors/Ceos like them to look like//
Also: how much coke is BigpeDo sniffing can he stop being the Hitler of Korea. He thinks he can just pretend to be the ultimate savior of Kpoop.
https://www.allkpop.com/article/2019/11/mv-director-thanks-big-hit-for-giving-him-a-large-budget-to-produce-txts-magic-island-mv

cadiz

Star
and about TXT the kids are just so fake....full of plastic surgery

they are so young but BH already made them change their faces

they are one of the most plastic looking groups I have ever seen
Not hating on them for this....Im just showing how BH is forcing them to change so much

taepeach

Veteran
and about TXT the kids are just so fake....full of plastic surgery

they are so young but BH already made them change their faces

they are one of the most plastic looking groups I have ever seen
Not hating on them for this....Im just showing how BH is forcing them to change so much
YESSS! i have always said they literally looked like dolls, especially t@ehyun, his face and eyes look porcelain! He is only 17! I feel so so bad for them..:(

cadiz

Star
These recent magazine covers left a very bad taste in my mouth, I genuinely feel nauseous. I am going to take a break from this thread and them for a while for my own mental health. Only thing that comes from them now is filth.
I understand you, this last cover was too much. ...the art was too specific and disturbing
I feel like they are so desperate to get those grammy awards and that fame and money, they have no limits now

Everytime I see RM stupid face with his closed eye and smiling looking all proud...I feel nauseous too

tin oil

Rookie
I know this might sound ridiculous, but if you guys choose to forget about them, you'll do it easily
like I didn't search anything related to them since a very long time except this thread and surprisingly I didn't get any news about them anywhere like on YouTube, TV or even the Internet and here where I live no one knows about them except for some fans of course.

The thing I want to say is that they are not that famous, they don't have anything except for Twitter and some ridiculous YouTube videos
I just wanted to remind you because when you follow this thread too much you will think that every thing evolve around them which is not, there are many other kpop groups that have been doing the same shit, it's a big circle of clowns and strippers that do anything for money

Just look at the whole world guys the stronger with money and power always beats the weaker so it's not surprising at all that bt$ do the same thing as everyone but the thing is that they choose to do so like you and me we chose to follow god and they chose to do the opposite so it's their own choice, Don't feel sorry for them
There are so many good people we should feel sorry for them but not bt$

This is just a reminder
it's not ridiculous, it's true. stopping yourself from looking them up is as difficult as you allow it to be. you literally don't deliberately entertain yourself with their content and they eventually wane off of your mind so you can go about living normally. for me bts or bigfatshit as i notice everyone here calling them lmao was super easy for me to forget because whenever i casually tried to listen to their songs i'd feel physically sick, as if i thought i could freely listen to them but my head sharply hurt and my spirit internally rejected the music. so even if i wanted to, i couldn't listen to them. i remember once i got cold sweats while i was sleeping at night most likely because of trying really hard to listen to their songs during the day regardless of even my ears being in piercing pain. as everyone else is saying they give me collosally weird ominous insanely bad vibes and i've never gotten bad vibes from others compared to how much off vibes i get from them. i was never their true fan/stan. it's seriously funny though, just as i thought i couldn't care any less about boygroups or kpop idols and privately mocked the crazed stans that are everywhere out to get ya to rip your hair out and dig their nails into your bald bleeding scalp i became the same thing as them except with a different bias in a not so known group in a short suddenly transformed into a nutty frenzied stan i never saw myself being until coming across him where have you been all muh life moment of being 100% vulnerable to enticement and swept due to his package of charms. there's something that hilariously caters to everyone like they're not playing around because i swear it's weird, i'm not one to lose my sanity over an idol no matter how insane i already was. i never truly knew what it meant to be a stan on kpop crack i really didn't. but i found myself doing things i've never done before like saving hundreds of pictures of him. obsessively checking his instagram. crying because everything about him catered to me but i knew we'd never be together because i have issues and don't go outside. restlessly fantasizing but going to sleep feeling empty af.

honestly i'm still struggling with keeping myself from letting my obsession take complete control over my core rationality but i've just passively forced myself to stop because i can't handle it. the lost stan life isn't for me because i'm woke. it was so bad to the point that i'd give him the benefit of the doubt. but it's stupid because i don't know what they do out of their own volition behind the doors.
i was reading the posts in here more closely and the assumption i had about idols having no fault in being under the influence of mk ultra if their sober selves are sick and wicked and they still do occult rituals cleared my misunderstanding about them. i honestly believed their sober selves don't have any clue since they don't know about their alters in them and their alters don't know about each other and the main self. i thought the reason they go to lengths to turn them into traumatized victims under mk ultra unbeknownst to their main one was so they could control the one that thinks nothing is going on. and that if they sign the contract to be an idol they innocently don't know about what would happen to them because of how many stinky pedos run every corner of the industry and have no idea about mk ultra and sex slave programming against their will. that's why i felt sorry for him. but if they do have a choice then i could easily forget him just as easily as me having forgotten about bts. if everything really is about collecting all the money they can while they're on this earth and sacrificing their loved ones in exchange for chump change and dumb fame compared to the priceless worth of the soul that god sent his son to die for then it's a cinch to toss them all in one garbage can labeled kpoop. i don't care if they stan and hail satan 24/7 and i don't have a good relationship with god right now but all the sickest things i've ever heard are coming right up to the surface and it makes me want to snap out of it and quit backsliding because there's no hope with all that's been unfolded and i can only imagine how much more worse it'll get at this rate.

Last edited:

taepeach

Veteran
the grammy nominations are out and they got NOTHING :oops:

I'm shocked. they tried so hard but Grammys paid them dust. Could this be a sign their time is running out?
Armys been trying so hard to grt them to win the award yet nothing?? Arent the grammys the most prestigious award to get?? I guess that shows they are mistreated and used in the US just for their fame, popularity, money, views, etc

Hopeful

Star
This is actually a good news for them..they're not being noticed by the western ped0s..they're kind of safe from that side i guess.. and company wants to dispose them off now anyways.
Just look how the company is dealing with k00k..it's clear they want to make room for newbies to come..because ped0s want boys not grown Men.

And side note ..i am glad all those prediction accounts got their bubbles burst who were predicting nominations.Glad this thing is over. Sorry Suga your words are out of magical energy i guess.it had to end one day

Truthteller

Veteran
the grammy nominations are out and they got NOTHING :oops:

I'm shocked. they tried so hard but Grammys paid them dust. Could this be a sign their time is running out?
Their careers are over without a single decent grammy nomination, let alone an award. They won’t be getting more popular, if anything their popularity has decreased significantly and the industry is well aware of this.
I have never been a fan of their music, but objevtively their latest music has been trash and I know music taste is subjective. However in terms of uniqueness, variation in rhythm, repetitiveness and singing ability they are below average. Their rap is not great either, maybe not to the 13 yos but objectively it ain’t that good. Then again so is Taylor Swift’s latest album and she got nominated. This shows that they are no longer important to the industry and have had their 15 minutes. Swift’s latest music is beyond bad and she is 30 yo which = retirement age in the pop world. Yet she managed (although probably because of her connections). Bt$hit can kiss those dreams goodbye.

Hopeful

Star
Nooo..this just proves that like SM fakes birthdays of it's trainees.. b1ghit also fakes them .. k00kie just can't forget it's his birthday..comeon these men can memorize whole songs and choreo and forget their own bday..? Even j00n looks weird and k00k couldn't even manage a smile while eating his bday cake? Just weird

cadiz

Star
Their careers are over without a single decent grammy nomination, let alone an award. They won’t be getting more popular, if anything their popularity has decreased significantly and the industry is well aware of this.
I have never been a fan of their music, but objevtively their latest music has been trash and I know music taste is subjective. However in terms of uniqueness, variation in rhythm, repetitiveness and singing ability they are below average. Their rap is not great either, maybe not to the 13 yos but objectively it ain’t that good. Then again so is Taylor Swift’s latest album and she got nominated. This shows that they are no longer important to the industry and have had their 15 minutes. Swift’s latest music is beyond bad and she is 30 yo which = retirement age in the pop world. Yet she managed (although probably because of her connections). Bt$hit can kiss those dreams goodbye.
you are right it all goes down from here

even doing magazine covers with all the pedo symbols didn't help them
I think they wanted the grammy nomination to be safe of the military enlistment but now that won't happen.
next year will be interesting

Truthteller

Veteran
you are right it all goes down from here

even doing magazine covers with all the pedo symbols didn't help them
I think they wanted the grammy nomination to be safe of the military enlistment but now that won't happen.
next year will be interesting
The pedo symbols are not simply there for awards. There are more benefits, $$$ for e.g if not satisfaction of their own personal perversions.

I think the magazine cover summarizes what their company represent. Lgbt agenda, gender confusion on masse, p***philia and promotion of sexual deviations.