BTS discussion thread

Bubble_tea

Established
Hello guys! I've been lurking through this thread for months now, and I thought that was time for me to finally participate in the forum. First of all I'd like to say that I am so glad to have found such intelligent and informative people here. That being said, I was always aware of the deeper spiritual meanings going on in the music industry as I am kinda involved in the Spirituality myself but since I had had felt a darker energy shift over the past few years, I tried to distance myself away from kp0p for once and for all.
I'd also like to state that based on their songs like "mikr0k0sm0s" and such, I truly believe that Bt€ practice Kabbalah and/or Luciferianism. (According to some of their lyrics they like to believe it's the Old Kabbalah but in reality it's a dark and twisted form of it, as in, the "Hollywood" version, to put it more simply). I could talk about this more in detail if you'd like to but I'll do it in another post as I don't want to tire you. Thanks again to all of you for getting people aware as to what's truly been happening behind the veil, bless you all. Please excuse any grammatical errors, English isn't my first language.

Hello guys! I've been lurking through this thread for months now, and I thought that was time for me to finally participate in the forum. First of all I'd like to say that I am so glad to have found such intelligent and informative people here. That being said, I was always aware of the deeper spiritual meanings going on in the music industry as I am kinda involved in the Spirituality myself but since I had had felt a darker energy shift over the past few years, I tried to distance myself away from kp0p for once and for all.
I'd also like to state that based on their songs like "mikr0k0sm0s" and such, I truly believe that Bt€ practice Kabbalah and/or Luciferianism. (According to some of their lyrics they like to believe it's the Old Kabbalah but in reality it's a dark and twisted form of it, as in, the "Hollywood" version, to put it more simply). I could talk about this more in detail if you'd like to but I'll do it in another post as I don't want to tire you. Thanks again to all of you for getting people aware as to what's truly been happening behind the veil, bless you all. Please excuse any grammatical errors, English isn't my first language.
Hi! Welcome, it's good you've already been here! We hope you continue to enjoy your stay here. Yes, I would like to know about what you're talking about with their lyrics and luciferianism. I like hearing different peoples perspectives on that kind of subject. Also, no problem, you know there's some people that's been on here since 2017 (I believe Maggie made this thread in 2017) and only a few of them remain, but I personally thank them more since they started it. Thank you by the way! I want to thank you for spending your time here learning about this. Now, whenever you're ready, you can go ahead and make the post, I'm sure many will find it interesting despite of what we already know :)

Bubble_tea

Established
@FaithAndStrength Thank you so much for the kind words and for truly making me feel welcomed here! I can't describe how much each and every one of you helped me learn so much about the reality of things and for that I will be forever grateful to all of you. I am a person who struggles with my religious identity and even though I believe in God I also like Esoterism so I am trying to find some balance by reading many books/forums about the spiritual matters. Pertaining to Kabbalah, historically speaking, there are quite a few versions of it, Christian Kabbalah is also a thing where practicioners try to find the real deeper meanings of the OT and NT as they think that most people aren't capable of doing that. The real Kabbalah deals with the lower and higher levels of the cosmos and also the levels of being(spirit/body/soul) as people are a mini cosmos too(hence mikr0k0sm0s). There are so many inside worlds and that can be tricky though because if you don't have a master you may be bringing some evil entities in. Moses was an initiate to Hermetics Mysteries and so were many members of aristocratic families who they were dealing with Cosmology and Nature. It definitely wasn't satanic at all, but just like every other spiritual practice, people twisted it into something dark for their own benefit.What baffles me is that even if Bt€ sings about this in their songs, I tend to think that they follow the new age/beast system aka Luciferianism which is all about self-worship etc. I know it's not much but I hope that I shed some light on it.

Last edited:

Hopeful

Star

Pinkbearheart

Hi everyone, I'm new here but I have been reading your posts for almost 1 month. However, I decided to join now cause I found something that you guys maybe interested in.

I have been learning numerology and decided to examine J!!n and Tea's birth dates. (I chose them cause in this website it is said that they can be chosen one by elite or moonchild.)

"The Human Pin Code is a numerical formula which can be used to decipher the unique personality and processing styles that were imprinted in you on the day of your birth."
It is easy to learn how to calculate, you can search so I will not get in detail. Each number means something but since I am still learning I will only mention life lessons.

J!!n's code;
According to Dan Millman's book: 28/10
According to Dougles Forbes's book:43315764
In his lifetime, he should learn; stress management, control addictions, control and release his anger to authority figures, trust himself and represent authority.

Tea's code;
According to Dan Millman's book: 30/3
According to Dougles Forbes's book:33969639
In his lifetime, he should learn; to be open minded, understanding and sympathetic, not to be stubborn, release his doubts about himself and rely on his intuitions, to overcome prejudice, to express himself properly and honestly without whining, be sensitive to the needs of others.

Notice Tea's pin code has only 3,6 and 9. This is really interesting. Each number in human pin code represents a characteristics feature so there is no evil number in human pin code. However, we know that these numbers have meanings for the elite so maybe he is really moonchild.

They both have intuitive sense.
Thanks, Halley! Tea's human pin code is really...astonishing to me! Moonchild..hmm maybe calculate One-eyed too? :)

Some of the things below are mentioned before, but i'm drawing it up again in relevance to Tae's 3,6,9 human pin code.
The elite's favourite numbers 3,6,9 form the Pyramid, and the illuminatee's triangle. (see triangle pic).
Screenshot 2019-11-15 at 5.03.02 PM.png

1) 3,6,9 in PHYSICS:
“If you knew the magnificence of the three, six and nine, you would have a key to the universe.” – Nikola Tesla

According to Vortex mathematics, number 1, 2, 4, 5, 7 and 8 represent the physical world, while the 3 6 9 numerology belongs to the spiritual world. All the numbers converge into a singularity = [9] number of Unity, The Universe (3+6=9, 6+3=9). (see yin-yang+forcefield pic). With knowing the secret of the numbers 3,6,9, Nikola Tesla discovered Free Energy (which the elites then buried. Coal = $$).
Screenshot 2019-11-15 at 5.06.17 PM.png
Maybe this gives us a clue as to why Tea's solo song is Singularity...(other than the possible, AI Transhumanism robot+human agenda).
Numbers are alive, and converge into a singularity (9) => energy forcefield.
3,6,9 is God's thumbprint, but the elites take & use it to manipulate energies & frequencies to keep mankind in bondage.

2) 3,6,9 in MUSIC:
Also, recall past thread about BTS comeback theory & 432Hz:
-> Each shape also corresponds to notes on the harmonic scale tuned to 432 Hz, (4+3+2=9) all add up to numbers 3,6,9.
-> So, listening to music in 432 Hz => tuning in to the natural frequency of the Earth, which is peaceful.
-> Heartbeat of the Earth => Schumann resonance.
-> The elites, knowing the significance of 3,6,9, adjusted music to the commercial standard of 440Hz, which messes up our natural human frequency & vibration. Lucifer = angel of Music.
-> 440Hz = mass mind control, negative emotions, depression, aggression, sickness...

BITs, as musicians, knowing music, should be quite clear about what kind of frequencies their music is giving out...
Maybe that's why some of us get a headache after listening to a particular BTS song (mine, coincidentally, is Singularity).
Maybe that's why BITs also tend to thank fans for their "energy" during concerts. I mean...double meanings?

Music = sound = vibration = energy
“If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration.”
― Nikola Tesla

3) 3,6,9 in KABBALAH:
Lo & behold, 3,6,9 also appear here. Numbers also applied to the Tree of Life (connection to higher dimensions).
Screenshot 2019-11-15 at 5.21.45 PM.png

wow

Veteran
Thanks, Halley! Tea's human pin code is really...astonishing to me! Moonchild..hmm maybe calculate One-eyed too? :)

Some of the things below are mentioned before, but i'm drawing it up again in relevance to Tae's 3,6,9 human pin code.
The elite's favourite numbers 3,6,9 form the Pyramid, and the illuminatee's triangle. (see triangle pic).
View attachment 27716

1) 3,6,9 in PHYSICS:
“If you knew the magnificence of the three, six and nine, you would have a key to the universe.” – Nikola Tesla

According to Vortex mathematics, number 1, 2, 4, 5, 7 and 8 represent the physical world, while the 3 6 9 numerology belongs to the spiritual world. All the numbers converge into a singularity = [9] number of Unity, The Universe (3+6=9, 6+3=9). (see yin-yang+forcefield pic). With knowing the secret of the numbers 3,6,9, Nikola Tesla discovered Free Energy (which the elites then buried. Coal = $$).
View attachment 27717
Maybe this gives us a clue as to why Tea's solo song is Singularity...(other than the possible, AI Transhumanism robot+human agenda).
Numbers are alive, and converge into a singularity (9) => energy forcefield.
3,6,9 is God's thumbprint, but the elites take & use it to manipulate energies & frequencies to keep mankind in bondage.

2) 3,6,9 in MUSIC:
Also, recall past thread about BTS comeback theory & 432Hz:
-> Each shape also corresponds to notes on the harmonic scale tuned to 432 Hz, (4+3+2=9) all add up to numbers 3,6,9.
-> So, listening to music in 432 Hz => tuning in to the natural frequency of the Earth, which is peaceful.
-> Heartbeat of the Earth => Schumann resonance.
-> The elites, knowing the significance of 3,6,9, adjusted music to the commercial standard of 440Hz, which messes up our natural human frequency & vibration. Lucifer = angel of Music.
-> 440Hz = mass mind control, negative emotions, depression, aggression, sickness...

BITs, as musicians, knowing music, should be quite clear about what kind of frequencies their music is giving out...
Maybe that's why some of us get a headache after listening to a particular BTS song (mine, coincidentally, is Singularity).
Maybe that's why BITs also tend to thank fans for their "energy" during concerts. I mean...double meanings?

Music = sound = vibration = energy
“If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration.”
― Nikola Tesla

3) 3,6,9 in KABBALAH:
Lo & behold, 3,6,9 also appear here. Numbers also applied to the Tree of Life (connection to higher dimensions).
View attachment 27718
no wonder why he is the most powerful, i always think that one eyed is nothing compared to him, which is weird because one eyed is supposed to be the most evil one, i think he is trying to work hard to be in a high level, whilst purple witch is a natural at it, imho, just look at his numerology, makes me think of l0vef0rlucy's post, they said :

"Min Yoongi is a first class magician, Nam Joon has some bad spirits surrounding him, he is also a magician, Taehyung is a magician as well, but of a different kind, He is bisexual"

they only mentioned 3 magicians, but purple bitch is a different kind, which i think thats what makes him "special" since his numerology said so.

p.s. l0vef0rlucy is an indigo so she could see through them.

asdfghjkl3

Rookie
This is a bit off topic, but does anyone remember the British guy who wanted to look like JM and had a lot of surgery to resemble him? Apparently he was on a TV show to have yet another procedure and the doctors refused to do anything. They were afraid that his nose would fall off since he had so little tissue left.

Now I might be wrong about the timeline here, but based on his looks he went to South Korea afterwards and got a ton of plastic surgery there, including yet ANOTHER nose job.

For a long time I thought he was just doing this to take the piss and make cash by being as outrageous as possible, while riling up BTS fans for fun. Sort of like a very elaborate troll who gamed the system to a certain extent to become rich and famous. But after this I honestly believe he may be mentally ill and in need of help. If he were just doing it for fame and money, this would have been the point were a mentally healthy person would have stopped because the cost (losing a body part) significantly outweighs the benefit (becoming famous).
And what is wrong with the Korean doctors that they still approve him for surgery? One of the reasons he went abroad in the first place was because he could not find any doctors in the UK who were willing to operate on him any more. What kind of doctor are you if you hear: "Oh, I spent almost 100,000 pounds on plastic surgery to look like a Korean singer. I am not satisfied, please open my nose for the gazillionth time!" and your reaction is: "Yeah sure! Let's also do V-line surgery and botox and what not on top of that." I thought doctors in SK also had some kind of ethical codex to comply to.
Sorry for this rant, but I am baffled and horrified that no seems to notice or care that this guy is obviously mentally ill and needs some professional help.

Chai

Rookie
This is a bit off topic, but does anyone remember the British guy who wanted to look like JM and had a lot of surgery to resemble him? Apparently he was on a TV show to have yet another procedure and the doctors refused to do anything. They were afraid that his nose would fall off since he had so little tissue left.

Now I might be wrong about the timeline here, but based on his looks he went to South Korea afterwards and got a ton of plastic surgery there, including yet ANOTHER nose job.

For a long time I thought he was just doing this to take the piss and make cash by being as outrageous as possible, while riling up BTS fans for fun. Sort of like a very elaborate troll who gamed the system to a certain extent to become rich and famous. But after this I honestly believe he may be mentally ill and in need of help. If he were just doing it for fame and money, this would have been the point were a mentally healthy person would have stopped because the cost (losing a body part) significantly outweighs the benefit (becoming famous).
And what is wrong with the Korean doctors that they still approve him for surgery? One of the reasons he went abroad in the first place was because he could not find any doctors in the UK who were willing to operate on him any more. What kind of doctor are you if you hear: "Oh, I spent almost 100,000 pounds on plastic surgery to look like a Korean singer. I am not satisfied, please open my nose for the gazillionth time!" and your reaction is: "Yeah sure! Let's also do V-line surgery and botox and what not on top of that." I thought doctors in SK also had some kind of ethical codex to comply to.
Sorry for this rant, but I am baffled and horrified that no seems to notice or care that this guy is obviously mentally ill and needs some professional help.
I'm still baffled by this mess. Jamal dont even wanna look like Jamal. This man needs help

wow

Veteran
I'm sorry if I'm stating the obvious, but you seem to be highly annoyed whenever someone talks about bts and isn't serious about it...

Edit: Wait, that was a dumb sentence. Never mind -_- because most of us here feel that way ;-;
um no that picture was for jimbo's action in that video, not for the person who posted it, not for someone who is in this forum, and most definetly, not for you, so dont jump into the conclusion and dont post something that will only pick up a useless argument just cause a simple misunderstanding. :)

anyways, this is not btsoup related but this is so disgusting, is she trying to attract ped0s or something?

https://metro.co.uk/2019/11/15/stranger-things-millie-bobby-brown-15-wants-to-show-off-womanhood-with-more-fitted-clothes-11165163/amp/

and she is the girl who played a character that was an mk ultra victim.

um no that picture was for jimbo's action in that video, not for the person who posted it, not for someone who is in this forum, and most definetly, not for you, so dont jump into the conclusion and dont post something that will only pick up a useless argument just cause a simple misunderstanding. :)

anyways, this is not btsoup related but this is so disgusting, is she trying to attract ped0s or something?

https://metro.co.uk/2019/11/15/stranger-things-millie-bobby-brown-15-wants-to-show-off-womanhood-with-more-fitted-clothes-11165163/amp/

and she is the girl who played a character that was an mk ultra victim.
Okay um, I said never mind. You can go ahead and calm down, it was just an observation :)

BTS songs and MVs are full of spells and subliminal messages. It can leave someone with extra senses screwed for a few days or more. Fasting and meditation helps.

Dark spirits surround him. This guy really loves being in the occult.

He's done some things. Not surprising. I can't elaborate because I can't always "see" clearly. Life lol.

Tea has eyes of a rebel, the elites hate that. He is special, and he has dark energy and entities around him. He's done something very bad. However... I feel bad for him regardless because its not all black and white. In the occult, you are forced to do things and then eventually its become something you just do because you did it and you have to. There are consequences to not following the rules, very dire consequences. The higher you are ranked, the more privileges and better treatment you get. The more bad things you do, the higher you rank and the higher you rank, the better the treatment. With his date of birth and I suspect: high ranking, also his inner eye is open- he has extra senses- he is treated better or differently from normal/lower ranking people. However, its not all butterflies just because you are high ranked. People want to kill you (envy, evil eye, sacrifice, etc), you are always monitored, and after all you are still just a slave. A piece of the puzzle. Also, Tea has messed with real big demons.

This guy... something is off about him. He is calculating, yes. But something is just wrong with him, his soul, something is wrong's with it.

He gives me... he is well into the "dark stuff" yes. He's hard to see. Elites and members utilize magick. Horse face here (sorry lol) used a magical protective layer. It can prevent people with extra senses from seeing their aura, future, or protection from magick or curses. Evil eye. Etc etc etc.

This poor guy... yes. He is depressed and suicidal. He is born into it. So is Tea. These two are December children, the elites love that. Strong personalities. They love sacrificing December children.
... the number 9 surrounds him... not a good sign. It's the same feeling I get when Shin33's j-hyun was going to d*e. A little voice would whisper into my ear and tell me that he or she will pass. Same with Sul11 from fxx. I hope I am wrong.

Jamal, he's gone through serious MK ultra. He's about to break mentally.

In all, they've all done some "dark" things. Blood surrounds these men.
You are completely right, nice analyzing!

taepeach

Veteran
"For a while, the Illuminati was big on water torture because they had built into their systems a weakness that water would destroy the clone armies that protected programming, and they needed their slave systems to be fearful of water. Slaves are frequently lowered into black holes, or pits containing the most scariest things possible. This is a frequent trauma, because the victim when left in a dark hole for hours or days without any contact with the world or water & food will develop deep emotional scars & dissociation rather than tale-telling signs of physical abuse. This torture is used essentially on all Monarch slaves.
Some of the traumas are done for specific medical reasons. For instance, the person is starved by only allowing for instance 300 calories per day for say a small woman of 125 lbs. Sugar & proteins are severely limited, so that the brain is starved into submission. Water deprivation, which is taught to parents who raise Monarch slaves, is used from time to time on slaves to raise the brain’s temperature, which happens when the brain swells from lack of water. When the brain gets woozy & overheated it hallucinates and has a hard time remembering events.
If water deprivation is combined with electroshock it makes it harder yet for the victim to remember anything. Heavy exercise along with long periods of little sleep (2-3 hours/day) causes an overproduction of endorphins in the brain and victims begin to robotically respond to commands. This was done to co-author Fritz under the pretense of military “training”. The other author, Cisco, experienced it as part of her mind-control. The brain under such stress may flip its functions from right to left & vice-versa. Hypnosis is easier when a brain is tired."

That is LITERALLY the kpop slave contracts my friends. And hollywood too.

Hello :)
I have to say that I posted that when I first came across Bt5 and didn’t have much idea about them!

I still feel the same about most of them but I feel differently about Sug4. I don’t think he’s as ‘innocent’ as I first believed. I still think he’s struggling and has anxiety but at the same time I think he’s not as keen to get out as I first thought.

I worry about J1n, I really feel bad when I see him, due to the talk about him possibly being ‘removed’ (don’t wanna use the ‘S’ word). Thinking of him gives me a horrible feeling in the pit of my stomach like something bad will happen, but I’m hoping that’s just because I’ve read too much about him being ‘removed’. Hopefully he will be safe after all.

I also feel slightly differently towards JK now. Like you say there’s something wrong with him, I think he’s damaged, like a broken child in an adults body, trying hard to be a ‘man’ .... I don’t know..... but I feel sad when I see him.

I don’t come on here as much now - I did ask for my account to be closed as I feel I’m 99% detached and over it all now. (I’ve had no response to my 3 requests for my account to be closed, which doesn’t help with the detachment....very frustrating.)

Of course as you can see, I’m still checking what’s going on so there’s still that part of me that needs to finally let go, but I’m almost there! :)
Yeah i totally agree! Ever since JK got into that car accident, immediately i got dark, disturbing, rebellious vibes. I really feel bad for him, he was so young when he got into the industry..now he just seems like a playboy and coping with the abuse with drinking, drugs, sexual services, etc

Im worried for ChimChim bc like you have said in the past/older posts he seems to be the one who is the attention seeker. He is so extremely hard on himself and always wants to be perfrct, no mistakes. In alot of the videos he is always flopped on the couch, seat, etc dead asleep, it can be over consuming alcohol, exhaustion, feeling dead inside, etc but when he has to go on stage or photoshoots he is this 'god' of confidence, sensuality, sexiness, pride, arrogance. He wants all of the attention and praise. I believe he has the most alter personas. Him and y00ngi are always the sleepiest and seem the most depressed.

The only one i find the most innocent is J¡n, he really stands out, hes just innocent, he seems like the most submissive/lowly out of all of them, like he wouldnt rebel but obey what they force him to do since hes too reserved to do anything.

Honestly some fanfictions arent even fiction at all, its seriously what happens behind closed doors and the occult. All the sexual practices, the way the members are portrayed in the stories are real.

Last edited:

Hopeful

Star
I know this may sound strange but if you open your inner eye, you'll see. I can see. Yoongi is not innocent. Not at all. As far as drug use and anxiety goes, all these people in the occult have issues. Many are monarch programmed or brainwashed. Jungkook, in regards to his soul as I mentioned, they did something to it. It's hard to explain, these people use high magick and rituals.

I think Jin's casd has been discussed before. I dont really remember, I haven't been here for a long time. The signs dont mean well for Jin at all. I can see the number 9 around jin. It doesn't help he is a December child... I can only see much until my head hurts like crazy. I've done something to my senses and it f*cked it up some. Avoid watching brainwashing content... it will screw your extra sensory up.
There are child like sex demons around them. If you can see the aura, they all had s*x with bigsh*t bang. Disgusting man. I hate that devil. These hidden societies are sick. Looking at bts, I can probably tell which one they are from. But I digress.
Interesting..
Please also tell something about the remaining boys too .. j1min.. tae.. h0bi..j00n

neptunejoo

Established
Jamal:
-This man has big mental issues, he is suffering from the abuse. The mk ultra programming f*cked him up.
- He is a very favored kitten and is broken inside out.
- This guy isn't always there mentally.
- Lots of personal issues and an addiction problem.
- Handlers are always near him
- He needs a lot of help.
- He can be ab*sive to others; he has multiple alters or personalities.

Tae-baby (I still like him, but at the same time not really): I've mentioned it on LuRo80's post, already, but I guess I don't mind.
- He is special, I have a feeling he is chosen because his date of birth seems calculated, because in the occult certain people aren't just born. They are born for a reason. The occult loves astrology and the stars.
- His inner eye is definitely open. I believe he has extra sensory of some kind. He is very... strange. His aura, he is an indigo child. He can see things and maybe communicate with other beings because I can see that he's messed with dangerous demons.
-He carries a deep guilt of some sort, he's done something very bad. It'll haunt him for the rest of his life.
- I have a feeling he wont live very long - I can't necessarily see much into the future about how long he will live. The future is tricky, things change.
- He is a rebel on the inside, his eyes say it. He didn't ask to be born into it, he hates it, but he knows it's where he belongs. Their world and our world are very different.
- I sense he is probably treated a bit differently than the rest of the boys, again he is special, born into it, and probably high ranking.

Horse-
- I've mentioned this guy probably uses some sort of magical protective shield, therefore it can be hard to make him out. Protective layers can shield against curses, evil eye, "psychic" readers, and etc.
- He is very detached from all members, he's just good at acting.
- Not much i can "see" due to his layer...

Joon-
- he skilled in his magick. So is yoon.
- He's always making connections and he seems to enjoy the occult life.
- He is dark: not afraid to do "things", at some varying degrees he enjoys them, he would be the person to rat you out to others, a two face, loves fitting into the occult- he likes pleasing whoever is the higher power in the occult.
- Blood is around him. Blood is around them as a whole, really.
- Dark spirits surround him.
- Treated a bit better, kinda like tae, because he is obedient.
Wow. I sense what u said but I cannot articulate it. Do u like open analysis for other celebrities than BTS? Like who's rising now... Xiao Zhan, he is selected as the handsomest guy in Asia, he beat Tea. Or member of Black Pink. Do they have "born with it" vibe like Tea too? Or even Hollywood actress Kristen Stewart, she has all seeing eye tattoo. I am curious who are of actors or celebrities that have these intense devil vibe of evil.

taepeach

Veteran
In the kpop illuminat! thread ive posted about taemin possobly being an actual psycopath bc of his behavior, sinister looks, him being the favorite doll of the industry,etc as psycopaths are very good at pretending to have/feel emotions and tend to be successful and intelligent. I think that y00ngi might be one too. Idk its just his face plainly shows NO emotions, like NONE. Like i just imagine y00ngi reacting amused or careless when the rituals happen, etc he gives off the vibe like nobody is able to get to his level/its difficult to please him and he has high expectations. And cares about fans the very least out of all of them.

wow

Veteran
In the kpop illuminat! thread ive posted about taemin possobly being an actual psycopath bc of his behavior, sinister looks, him being the favorite doll of the industry,etc as psycopaths are very good at pretending to have/feel emotions and tend to be successful and intelligent. I think that y00ngi might be one too. Idk its just his face plainly shows NO emotions, like NONE. Like i just imagine y00ngi reacting amused or careless when the rituals happen, etc he gives off the vibe like nobody is able to get to his level/its difficult to please him and he has high expectations. And cares about fans the very least out of all of them.
i think some of them are sociopaths, since they have killed other people just to get what they wanted, nj and th gave me sociopath vibes tbh