BTS discussion thread

Help us help us help us, in Dionysus.

Also heard "im evil" in 0:48

Yeahh you get the point lol, its crazy how in reversed the subliminal messages will always be in english no matter the language. I literally dont get how these fans are literally revealing the subliminal messages behind their songs through these videos, some of them having hundreds of thousands of views, yet they act like oh its just for fun to see how it sounds backwards. Like they are so naive and blind its shocking.
No matter what they, or fans say, I believe they all speak English and whether it's excellent or not, it's good enough where you can hear them while the song plays backwards meaning backmasking= SECRET messages, they could also secretly know English. So I think that's why.

taepeach

Veteran
Food for thought...
BITs songs title -> Boy With Luv (2019), Boy In Luv (2014)
"Yeah you makin' me a boy with love" (hidden meaning?)
"You got me high so fast"

Side notes:
Boy Love (see attached pic)
Other than the tran$gender agenda, the powers that be are also pushing Boy Love (Boy Love is an actual term they use) agenda (lowering age of consent, acceptance of p***philia as an orientation etc...) Just sayin'
Yuck!
Also not at how t×t straight up drew the p***philia sign when they first met bts in person. Its just more rounder so itll look less obvious. I mean it probably wasnt them, theyre so young. But why?? We love you couldve been a more logical thing to write.
Screenshot_2019-11-12-00-45-56.png
i really pray bts isnt involved in p***philia, God forbid. I dont think they are THAT evil to be capable, right? I hope there is distance between those 2 groups, since they are in the same company and have a few times been together in videos, vlives, etc although txt's debut and theme/concepts have already shown many occult symbolism, they also have lyrics saying "i can be your pet" "i just wanna be your dog" "let me be your pet" that sounds very sexual, like thats what sexual slaves are viewed as, their master's pets....i pray they still keep their youthful innocence...:confused:

Last edited:

wow

Veteran
Good catch! @taepeach, I want the best for BTS too.

To future readers... (PLEASE DO NOT MISINTERPRET OUT OF CONTEXT; PLS REFER TO ORIGINAL CONTEXT)
Whoa, I better clarify before the wrong interpretation spreads & I get sued/attacked/doxxed/hate by armys:
---> I am not saying that BITs is involved in p***philia or any criminal activity.
---> I am not saying that BITs are pedophiles/sexual predators.
---> I am not saying that BITs are promoting p***philia/boy love.
---> I am not saying that BITs are producing materials for the pedophiles.
---> I am not saying that BITs named their song "Boy With Luv" with intent/motive to push/advertise p***philia.

BUT, I am giving information that:
(facts)
--> Boy Love is a term that they (the people at the top of the pyramid, NOT BITs NOT BigHeet!) themselves use to push p***philia into the mainstream. Why? They (the people at the top of the pyramid) want boy love (sex between child & adult) to be accepted in society so that they (pedophiles) can do it openly.
--> Context: Music industry -> young child stars -> slaves -> sexual abuse by pedophiles.

(opinion)
---> So, therefore, I am questioning the choice/decision of naming a song "Boy with Luv" and lyrics like "makin' me a Boy with Luv".
---> I am saying song titles like this are questionable, and I would have hoped that they avoid such terms for song titles.
---> But, I also question that the presence of such titles could hint at a sinister presence of an epidemic that is not seen (sexual abuse, especially sexual abuse of a child/underaged teen = p***philia). We know how the bad guys advertise services using codes.
---> This was as a response to the topic of whether BITs are VICTIMS of sexual predators, NOT saying that BITs ARE sexual predators. The boys started in the industry when they were underaged, and we are all just questioning whether they are/were under abuse.

To random readers who might misinterpret:
This topic is a serious issue.
We are not here to humiliate/hate on BITs or laugh at their misfortune or wait for them to fail, crash & burn.
We are not here to accuse them. We are just sharing whatever we know to help.
If they are suffering - we hope they will get out of the pain.
If they are doing evil (referring to spreading luciferian doctrine, NOT being pedophiles) - we hope they will repent & be saved.

Pray, pray, pray! That's all. :)
i thought its them saying that theyre pedos, "youre making me a boy with love" its like saying it to the kids, "i am a boy with love because you make me a boy with love" or "i am a boy love because you make me a boy love" or idk, it could mean the other way around, but considering that sign text used with btshit is weird, HELLA weird, they could mean that theyre all victims of sexual assault though, but when bwl came, btshit is like in their 20+s ! theyre almost 30 years old! so its weird how they still see themselves as a "child" or victims of ped0s because theyre adults, theyre not young kids anymore, so saying "you make me a boy qith love" seems like they want young kids imho, as horrifying as it sounds, we should accept the fact that btshit is not pure AT ALL, also, theres a weverse post saying how much jimbo and purple witch loves feets, ped0s loves feets and purple witch always say in interviews on how much he loves kids, which reminded me of m!j with his love with kids but turns out he was a ped0.

we may never know.

taepeach

Veteran
i thought its them saying that theyre pedos, "youre making me a boy with love" its like saying it to the kids, "i am a boy with love because you make me a boy with love" or "i am a boy love because you make me a boy love" or idk, it could mean the other way around, but considering that sign text used with btshit is weird, HELLA weird, they could mean that theyre all victims of sexual assault though, but when bwl came, btshit is like in their 20+s ! theyre almost 30 years old! so its weird how they still see themselves as a "child" or victims of ped0s because theyre adults, theyre not young kids anymore, so saying "you make me a boy qith love" seems like they want young kids imho, as horrifying as it sounds, we should accept the fact that btshit is not pure AT ALL, also, theres a weverse post saying how much jimbo and purple witch loves feets, ped0s loves feets and purple witch always say in interviews on how much he loves kids, which reminded me of m!j with his love with kids but turns out he was a ped0.

we may never know.
You couldnt have said it any better! I was worried how people would read my/your comment but yeah i seriously wasnt accusing them of being ped0s. I just pray they arent involved with any of that stuff, which im 99% surr they aren't, but p***philia does exist in the occult, and i pray most idols are safe from being sexually abused

Good catch! @taepeach, I want the best for BTS too.

To future readers... (PLEASE DO NOT MISINTERPRET OUT OF CONTEXT; PLS REFER TO ORIGINAL CONTEXT)
Whoa, I better clarify before the wrong interpretation spreads & I get sued/attacked/doxxed/hate by armys:
---> I am not saying that BITs is involved in p***philia or any criminal activity.
---> I am not saying that BITs are pedophiles/sexual predators.
---> I am not saying that BITs are promoting p***philia/boy love.
---> I am not saying that BITs are producing materials for the pedophiles.
---> I am not saying that BITs named their song "Boy With Luv" with intent/motive to push/advertise p***philia.

BUT, I am giving information that:
(facts)
--> Boy Love is a term that they (the people at the top of the pyramid, NOT BITs NOT BigHeet!) themselves use to push p***philia into the mainstream. Why? They (the people at the top of the pyramid) want boy love (sex between child & adult) to be accepted in society so that they (pedophiles) can do it openly.
--> Context: Music industry -> young child stars -> slaves -> sexual abuse by pedophiles.

(opinion)
---> So, therefore, I am questioning the choice/decision of naming a song "Boy with Luv" and lyrics like "makin' me a Boy with Luv".
---> I am saying song titles like this are questionable, and I would have hoped that they avoid such terms for song titles.
---> But, I also question that the presence of such titles could hint at a sinister presence of an epidemic that is not seen (sexual abuse, especially sexual abuse of a child/underaged teen = p***philia). We know how the bad guys advertise services using codes.
---> This was as a response to the topic of whether BITs are VICTIMS of sexual predators, NOT saying that BITs ARE sexual predators. The boys started in the industry when they were underaged, and we are all just questioning whether they are/were under abuse.

To random readers who might misinterpret:
This topic is a serious issue.
We are not here to humiliate/hate on BITs or laugh at their misfortune or wait for them to fail, crash & burn.
We are not here to accuse them. We are just sharing whatever we know to help.
If they are suffering - we hope they will get out of the pain.
If they are doing evil (referring to spreading luciferian doctrine, NOT being pedophiles) - we hope they will repent & be saved.

Pray, pray, pray! That's all. :)
But everything you said you're not saying is actually true. What you said they all probably don't do IS what they do. I'm sorry, but you have to know that in this discussion.

Also, they're doomed. You may just know little of the evil they're doing, but trust me once you know more and more as time goes by you'll realize they really can't get saved.

2 reasons:
1. They're way deep into satanism. You'll notice soon enough.
2. They sold their souls. Everyone, even satanists COULD repent BUT if you sell your soul, you don't belong to God. God did say all souls were his, but he was talking about his people. Because in the end, he CHOOSES you not the other way around.

Some people think we are the ones that choose him in conclusion of getting saved, but he sees who he deems worthy and therefore picks us. "For many are called, few are CHOSEN"

But yes, I'm sorry if this is what you didn't want to hear, but it's impossible for them to get saved. And many say "Yeah, they can still get saved! Besides the only unforgivable sin is blasphemy towards the Holy Spirit", well they blaspheme him everyday.

Also they're getting the mark of the beast. Once you get that, you're definitely not in for a treat at the end. God makes this clear. "But whoever has a mark on his hand or forehead, he himself shall also drink of the wine of the wrath of God which is poured out full strength into the cup of his indignation", and that's going to happen at the last 3 remaining years of the tribulation.

The first part is for satan, to deceive and for the mark. The second is God's wrath upon those with the mark. The end of it is the millennium for God's people :)

But anyways, my point is every sellout 99.9 percent, actually 100 percent WILL get that mark. They sold their souls and are deep into satanism after all. If you're here, and you see them have that mark you'll get that feeling in your soul they definitely are satans people.

You couldnt have said it any better! I was worried how people would read my/your comment but yeah i seriously wasnt accusing them of being ped0s. I just pray they arent involved with any of that stuff, which im 99% surr they aren't, but p***philia does exist in the occult, and i pray most idols are safe from being sexually abused
They are used as sex slaves, mainly jellyjim and tea. Have you heard of "beta sex kitten" programming? You know about mk ultra mind control already, and they don't always perform rituals on just deception and stuff, they do sexual rituals too. That's why some of their songs include faint moaning in the background, and have sexual lyrics, example, "expensive girl" by one eye guy (namjoon for those who are new, that's just our nickname for him)

They wear animal print clothing mostly consisting of cheetah/leopard print and pink hair. Take a look.

flat,550x550,075,f.u1.jpg
Dl2vslGWwAA550G.jpg
downloadfile.png

We already know jellyjim and tea are the 2 main ones known for being inappropriate. At least I personally think so. But yes, they are used as slaves. Most kpop idols are in fact.

wow

Veteran
news flash : just kidding ia now blonde

https://www.koreaboo.com/photo/armys-so-curious-bts-jungkooks-new-hair-trending-worldwide/

so far, nj and jk are now blonde or being reprogrammed, jk might have been reprogrammed for obvious reasons, its for him to not act like an e boy again and started being self destructive, he got a punishment for creating all these scandals by reprogramming.

They are used as sex slaves, mainly jellyjim and tea. Have you heard of "beta sex kitten" programming? You know about mk ultra mind control already, and they don't always perform rituals on just deception and stuff, they do sexual rituals too. That's why some of their songs include faint moaning in the background, and have sexual lyrics, example, "expensive girl" by one eye guy (namjoon for those who are new, that's just our nickname for him)

They wear animal print clothing mostly consisting of cheetah/leopard print and pink hair. Take a look.

View attachment 27630
View attachment 27631
View attachment 27632

We already know jellyjim and tea are the 2 main ones known for being inappropriate. At least I personally think so. But yes, they are used as slaves. Most kpop idols are in fact.
theyre all obviously sex kittens, not just the two of them, but that cant always be an excuse to act perverted or occultic, i have said it before in this thread that in order for the rituals to work, they have to do it in their own will, so yeah, they arent all sweet and innocent even without mk ultra.

J.Gloria

Rookie
Its probably cuz Hillsong is a Christian band, maybe one of the most famous ones, yet they are very vague about God and dont actually live up to the bible. There are tons of videos on them where the leaders of that church/band are being very secular/satanic and showing occult symbolism. All they do is preach the New Age gospel and are leading people astray.
Thank you and may God bless you

news flash : just kidding ia now blonde

https://www.koreaboo.com/photo/armys-so-curious-bts-jungkooks-new-hair-trending-worldwide/

so far, nj and jk are now blonde or being reprogrammed, jk might have been reprogrammed for obvious reasons, its for him to not act like an e boy again and started being self destructive, he got a punishment for creating all these scandals by reprogramming.

theyre all obviously sex kittens, not just the two of them, but that cant always be an excuse to act perverted or occultic, i have said it before in this thread that in order for the rituals to work, they have to do it in their own will, so yeah, they arent all sweet and innocent even without mk ultra.
Yep, so pretty much they do a lot of things with their own consent. That means there's no point in praying for them.

I don't know if that's true or not, but if it is, then that's just bts and b1gh1t saying "You guys are useless, you waste yourselves for us, you aren't worth anything. You're just as empty as a wallet holding us, $100 bills, in your lives. We don't care about you. You guys are not even worth so much as a penny."

Well. If it's true, at least we know why it makes sense.

Hopeful

Star
Haha .. that is a cool similarity or a find to be honest..
Yeap there is too much paid content and then there's also bts vt Cosmetics.. perfumes.. eye lenses.. bt21 plushies and makeup as well ..and then bts also has shoes and now FILA .. and not to forget the rich armies made hyundai palisade sales rise up so much.

taepeach

Veteran
Knowing JM and his love of alcohol, there's a good chance he is drunk, not sleepy.
Yeah..i searched symptoms of alcoholism and drug abuse/addiction and one of them were dizziness and impaired balance! Also how are you able to detect what members deal with alchohol, drugs, etc do you just tell by the way they act? Or is that just a logical thing we can assume they do to cope with the trauma, mind control, sexual abuse, etc

Lol i wanna know how to detect their behavior and what they go through.

Yeah fans are freaking out on twitter because in some of tae's comments he left on weverse today, when translated sounded very dirty. Fans are just brushing it off and saying that its just the english translation of korean that messed up its only a mistranslation, and at the same time some saying that they loved that THAT was the translation. View attachment 27670
It was translated as "you" when it shouldve been "I", how was the translation not able to tell the difference between you and I, if he really was talking about himself :rolleyes:
View attachment 27667

Lol i love his enthusiasm
View attachment 27673
Honestly Armys are getting way too comfortable with him/the boys. I dont really enjoy the videos/pics bt5 uploads or when they interact with fans anymore like before. Its just not the same anymore, its like you are literally seeing a whole lie and you are the only ones that know and 99.99% of the rest are blind and believe everything is perfectly fine. You dont need to be dirty minded, anyone can read that and instantly know what that means, whether in context or out of context. And of course always saying that he didnt mean it, its just the translation, he wasnt trying to be rude, etc especially knowing how he is clearly one of the beta kitten slaves....
Ah, I know that feeling of knowing the truth. it's kind of weird. Like many don't, but you do. I've looked at their videos before whilst knowing their true intentions and I looked at the comments, didn't nobody say how strange at least one thing was.

They can legit do a video just making those signs, and the fans would be like "LOL THEY'RE MOCKING THE ILLUMINATI", and making jokes and stuff, "LMAO BTS LIKES ILLUMINATI, God be like 'Am I a joke to you?' XDDD" like they can't take anything seriously. Just yesterday I was crying and feeling sorrow because of how strong of a bad influence they are, I couldn't even stop looking at them. I keep going back and forth. I'm slowly but surely being delivered.

Honestly, realizing I have an eternal father and savior is what keeps me from breaking down. I have reached the bottom many times only to grab God's hand to come back up. Sometimes people have to fall all the way down in order to realise, feel that guilt, become humble, and come up with God.

But, as you know evil is known as good. Good is known as evil. For crying out loud almost every entertainment related thing is evil. Using profanity is evil. Lusting is evil. Stealing is evil. Hatred is evil. Etc etc. That's all they show in almost everything you watch. And people, acting immature, come to school or work or what ever acting like what they've seen on the internet not even knowing how evil it is.

When I go to school, a lot of my associates tend to ask me a lot of questions because of how I view the world. They think it's interesting..

Honestly, I wish there could be a time someone breaks down in front of me asking me how to pray, and receive Christ. That'd be a great blessing :/
Many people are prideful though instead of humble so..

:/

Shen

Yeah fans are freaking out on twitter because in some of tae's comments he left on weverse today, when translated sounded very dirty. Fans are just brushing it off and saying that its just the english translation of korean that messed up its only a mistranslation, and at the same time some saying that they loved that THAT was the translation. View attachment 27670
It was translated as "you" when it shouldve been "I", how was the translation not able to tell the difference between you and I, if he really was talking about himself :rolleyes:
View attachment 27667

Lol i love his enthusiasm
View attachment 27673
Honestly Armys are getting way too comfortable with him/the boys. I dont really enjoy the videos/pics bt5 uploads or when they interact with fans anymore like before. Its just not the same anymore, its like you are literally seeing a whole lie and you are the only ones that know and 99.99% of the rest are blind and believe everything is perfectly fine. You dont need to be dirty minded, anyone can read that and instantly know what that means, whether in context or out of context. And of course always saying that he didnt mean it, its just the translation, he wasnt trying to be rude, etc especially knowing how he is clearly one of the beta kitten slaves....

I think it's also questionable if it is even them writing those comments. I've never really believed that it's actually them... Probably someone who forms their image

asdfghjkl3

Rookie
I think it's also questionable if it is even them writing those comments. I've never really believed that it's actually them... Probably someone who forms their image

I agree. Every single interviewer and talk show master gets a list of prepared questions from BH out of which he can choose what to ask them.
Who honestly believes a company that paranoid about image will let them have unsupervised contact with fans on an app?

Scars512

Established
I think they are trying to subtly prepare fans for a change of image. Just like how Disney child stars suddenly change to become highly sexual to prove that they have become an "adult" (Britney Spears, Miley Cyrus, Selena Gomez, Lindsay Lohan, Bella Thorne -- they all go down that path), I think we might see BTS pushing more boundaries and breaking out of the squeaky clean boy band mode. Some of them are almost 30, so it makes sense that at some point, the are going to have to acknowledge that these boys date and have sex.

Korea is still pretty conservative, so I think they are going to be used to bring more "Western" values into Korea. They had to be built up as this positive role model so that people will follow them more easily when the time comes to "liberate" people from those conservative values. Part of that agenda we've already seen -- the concept of gender fluidity with the whole flower boy concept, make up and wearing feminine clothing. Next I think will be a push for gay rights. They have been hinting very heavily that one or more of them are gay. 2020 might be the year that they come out. JK even seems to be getting ultra feminine these days ... we might even have some gender identity stuff thrown in, too, since that is a really big push in the West these days.

Also -- as an aside, looking at the latest pics of the month article here, I was struck by the number of them who were wearing a crown of thorns. That earlier post about a BTS collab on crown of thorn jewelry (I think that was what it was) is even more eyebrow raising now. Makes me wonder if they are going to try to push a false savior figure (antichrist). I honestly never really believed much in end time prophecy stuff, but these last couple of years and what I have learned on this website have made me rethink that.