BTS discussion thread

J.Gloria

Rookie
Since we haven't seen any work from the new group that's forming it's hard to say. Personally, I'm not anticipating since I don't listen to K-Pop outside of BTS aside from a few others but it's only certain songs with them. I'm not going to automatically support them just because they're from BigHit. Also, while I know their personalities are created to an extent, I don't believe it's entirely a "concept". It's hard to fake a whole personality to a degree. While I don't believe their 100% genuine, I don't think their 100% fake either.

It plays into psychology. Their work makes you think because of the different potential theories. Some people are into that and I don't necessarily think it's a bad thing. I've always been into those types of things since I was a child long before discovering BTS. But yeah, if you felt unhappy when you listened to them, I'm glad you've stopped and have found a better place. I've been a longtime sufferer of anxiety and depression and I've never been happier and more stable since finding them. Everyone's different.
Are you also one of those people who claim that BTS have changed your life for the better yet you know how brainwashing their music is and if truly they have changed some of their fans lives for the better then I think that it's only like 10% of the fans.....Please don't go out their telling people that they have influenced you positively......Remember that most fans out their are loosing their paths because of BTS and that will only act as an encouragement to the fans for them to keeping stanning the boys

wow

Veteran
also, ive noticed something in the pop up store
EI2Tg7WVAAIeRWG.jpeg

the rest of the statues are standing except for teapot's and it also has one of its eye closed (you cant really see it in this picture, but the statue is winking) but the rest of them has both eyes open except for one eyed's statue, wonder if this means something, he is also the odd ones out, and is always the one showing symbolisms, but of course, what is new?

taepeach

Veteran
Theres a whole revival on twitter of #ThePeopleChooseBTS for them not winning any awards for the PCA's even though they had millions of more votes over BP. And the PC ent. said it is actually up to them who wins so the fans votes dont even matter. Maybe its a strategy to increase BT5's popularity even more and continue to distract people from JK's car accident case.

Hellywood is only using bt5 to benefit themselves. Bt5 IS the bait, the cherry on top for attracting more views, money and attention in the american music/entertainment industry. The ppor boys are literally being used in our faces.
Like li-ter-a-lly.

They DID have 2 times more votes than BP yet the girls won. But at the same time fans are using bts' success/accomplishments to bash other idols/bp and just showing arrogant/prideful behavior. If they only knew... although what they have accomplished is amazing and i do think they deserve it in a way, we all know that being involved in the music industry and to become the biggest artist or the biggest boy band in the world takes a lot more things to do behind closed doors than just extreme hard work and dedication.

Last edited:

taepeach

Veteran
And i dont get the obsession with streaming. BT$ will remain the biggest boy band in the world and the most relevant kpop group whether you stream their songs or not. They dont even need more awards they have clearly reached the top. They have made it to the point with even a change of hair color or new haircut or a selfie will increase their popularity and have dozens of articles writing about it. With their next comeback im certain theyll be even more popular than some of the biggest american artists today! I really dont think they are going to the military. The industry needs BT$, also Super M, etc

I wonder if some fans even listen to the music, its like they are literally forcing themselves into BT$! Honestly do they even know they were nomitated for the awards lol who knows if they just got a notification and thats their que of retweeting and act like they are involved and aware of whats happening and then just go back to what they were doing.

J.Gloria

Rookie
firstly I'm sorry for typos, and about the LGBTQ the ones I'm sure they support it are : RM , Suga, Jimin and jhope (judging from his mv ) V comes from a Christian family and they are a bit conservative and just an extra info that Daegu is the city that considered religious the most a lot of households there are really devoted , Suga comes from a religious household himself but he was not into that that's why he didn't have a good relationship with his dad and he even called himself a mutation , back to V, the boy is Christian and so his family he even listens to Christian songs ( if he just stays away from hillsong songs that will be good bcuz that church is the damned of all cults )
kook was so young when they met him so u probably just gonna take whatever they give him so I assume he is with them , also he listens and likes troy so idk
Jin comes from a traditional Korean family so I think he can be neutral about it
Please rephrase some of your statements....I think I''m misunderstanding you........Mostly the part where you've said something is damned of all cults......I don't get it

J.Gloria

Rookie
You see among the things I really hate about the kpop and kpop fandoms in general is that they never express their sincere opinion about something unlike fans of western music, so what if you don't like a song? what if it doesn't appeal to you? why other fans feel the need to attack someone who said "well Euphoria wasn't that good" . I really find this ridiculous, you're entitled to express your opinion freely about what you like and dislike.
ARMY has been brainwashed by BTS.....They act more like their bodyguards than fans......In short , they worship the boys but the problem is I don't really think the boys love us as much as they say they do cause they are just watching us as we fall captive of their music and are proud of it

J.Gloria

Rookie
CEO's control everything. I'm thinking about how Big Bang, as big as they are, YG does not allow them to have much room for creativity.

While we're on the subject of how BTS' music influences us.. I casually listen to KPop. When I first got into it, Big Bang was my main group. Then came BTS and at one point far down the road, I only listened to BTS. I wouldn't even listen to the other KPop songs I had on my playlist. Granted, BTS make music I like more, I started preferring them over Big Bang. Makes me think they possibly place subliminals in their music to say "Only listen to us," lol.
I dont pick up on all the symbolism at first glance like some of you even though I've been studying about Illuminati symbolic references since forever now. What made me seek out the KPop thread here is I wanted to see what others thought about BS&T song and video. I will shamefully admit I like the song but it is a very enticing song, almost sensual in and of itself apart from the video. I wanted to know if I was the only one who thought this song was just too much.
At which point do you all think they began to crossover into heavier occultic content. Which video pushes them to it. Cos I would say it is between Fire or BS&T but I want to hear y'alls opinion.
My brother who only listens to Hip Hop got enticed by BS&T.......and would listen to it too much, same to my classmates like all of them liked BS&T which is strange cause they find Kpop weird......The same happened to me so I think that BS&T was TOOOO MUCH

Hopeful

Star
ARMY has been brainwashed by BTS.....They act more like their bodyguards than fans......In short , they worship the boys but the problem is I don't really think the boys love us as much as they say they do cause they are just watching us as we fall captive of their music and are proud of it
I am sorry but the people you're quoting have left this thread more than a year ago..you won't be getting much replies

taepeach

Veteran
Please rephrase some of your statements....I think I''m misunderstanding you........Mostly the part where you've said something is damned of all cults......I don't get it
Its probably cuz Hillsong is a Christian band, maybe one of the most famous ones, yet they are very vague about God and dont actually live up to the bible. There are tons of videos on them where the leaders of that church/band are being very secular/satanic and showing occult symbolism. All they do is preach the New Age gospel and are leading people astray.

Last edited:

taepeach

Veteran
I'm pretty sure its both..
I know for a fact there are hidden messages under their lyrics though
Makes me think they possibly place subliminals in their music to say "Only listen to us," lol.
lots of them say "sing on" like they are saying sing along to their music, like a spell to stick to them. They have said "stuck" alot too.
The "so it lasted" "i must die" was clear as day

Can yall literally here the suffering and sadness in this song? What ghost is he talking about?

This is literally the scariest song backwards ever. This is probably their cry for helo song. I feel so bad for them:(:(
Bruh go to 1:57 snd 2:01 that sounds like a demon growl!

So jimin talks about a ghost, maybe its what's causing him to be very harsh on himself. The way Jimin says "not my ghost" "ghost not me" its like saying its the demonic entities or his alter ego/personality from mind control that cause him to do the evil in the industry.

taepeach

Veteran
Help us help us help us, in Dionysus.

Also heard "im evil" in 0:48

Yeahh you get the point lol, its crazy how in reversed the subliminal messages will always be in english no matter the language. I literally dont get how these fans are literally revealing the subliminal messages behind their songs through these videos, some of them having hundreds of thousands of views, yet they act like oh its just for fun to see how it sounds backwards. Like they are so naive and blind its shocking.

taepeach

Veteran
Alsooo one last thing, W A T C H. T H I S. Its absolutely worth it.

Absolutely no one can tell you that bts arent involved in the occult or are not beta kitten slaves, not mistreated behind closed doors after watching those videos. Im praying really hard for their salvation.

lightmightgirl

Veteran
lots of them say "sing on" like they are saying sing along to their music, like a spell to stick to them. They have said "stuck" alot too.
The "so it lasted" "i must die" was clear as day

Can yall literally here the suffering and sadness in this song? What ghost is he talking about?

This is literally the scariest song backwards ever. This is probably their cry for helo song. I feel so bad for them:(:(
Bruh go to 1:57 snd 2:01 that sounds like a demon growl!

So jimin talks about a ghost, maybe its what's causing him to be very harsh on himself. The way Jimin says "not my ghost" "ghost not me" its like saying its the demonic entities or his alter ego/personality from mind control that cause him to do the evil in the industry.
When artists do rituals they embody different spirits, the spirits that enter their body temporarily and long-term actually may say these statements to capture the audience (psychologically) to make it seem like the artist feels bad to be part of the cult. Don't get me wrong one of them or more might feel regret after selling their soul. But, when you allow that spirit to embody you it does whatever it wants and they need to allow that because that is part of the ritual. They must also give up and feed these spirits from time to time. Honestly, anybody could go back to Christ if you believe it. For example, Kanye West claims this after he sold his soul. But, in reality he's just now baiting the Jesus thing to seem innocent and gain more $$, win the masses by allowing them to believe that good may reign evil...when it is actually just him fooling his fans once again.
I am trying to say that not everybody that claims they want to reclaim their soul and repent should be believed at an instance.
Also,
the crying for help is not "them" it is the spirits doing the talking. They also feed from the BT$ fan's energy.

Those videos are great btw I remember seeing them a while back.

When Jm talks about feeling embarassed as an adult is such a bingo moment. Typical behavior of an mk ultra slave.
Jk's cry in the award was the fakest shit ever (all red too notice). RM's reaction is pure gold always having to be so arrogant.

Last edited:

lightmightgirl

Veteran