BTS discussion thread

And for how long does that motivation work before you go back again to spending all your time on you-tube watching all their videos?
I was just about to ask you why you have a symbolic profile picture of h0bi but never mind.

Anyways, I'd like to answer your question. To be honest, telling yourself, "No, no I'm not gonna watch them, I'm gonna ignore them, I can do this" that is NOT going to work because when you know the truth about them and you find yourself wanting to watch them, it's because of temptation. Like everyday I get temptations from HIM to watch them. Sometimes, HE succeeds, sometimes I do.

I apologize if you disagree with me on religion and no rudeness intended when I say this- but this is true. You get tempted enough, but once you figure out the truth, you get tempted even more, and trying to keep yourself calm and constantly say positive things in your head will not help. Asking God (Not just asking, but having faith) will help.

See, when I get tempted to look at any thing of bts- as soon as I open my Bible, or immediately start praying, the temptation gets even worse because HE knows how I'm trying to avoid it by calling God for help, and while it gets worse, it eventually dies down and that's it. The temptation is over. So HE then goes to look for another perfect chance to tempt me.

"And he is like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour"

J.Gloria

Rookie
I was just about to ask you why you have a symbolic profile picture of h0bi but never mind.

Anyways, I'd like to answer your question. To be honest, telling yourself, "No, no I'm not gonna watch them, I'm gonna ignore them, I can do this" that is NOT going to work because when you know the truth about them and you find yourself wanting to watch them, it's because of temptation. Like everyday I get temptations from HIM to watch them. Sometimes, HE succeeds, sometimes I do.

I apologize if you disagree with me on religion and no rudeness intended when I say this- but this is true. You get tempted enough, but once you figure out the truth, you get tempted even more, and trying to keep yourself calm and constantly say positive things in your head will not help. Asking God (Not just asking, but having faith) will help.

See, when I get tempted to look at any thing of bts- as soon as I open my Bible, or immediately start praying, the temptation gets even worse because HE knows how I'm trying to avoid it by calling God for help, and while it gets worse, it eventually dies down and that's it. The temptation is over. So HE then goes to look for another perfect chance to tempt me.

"And he is like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour"
I'm sorry.......I kinda like that pic......And I'm a Christian too so thanks for the good advice....I love you and may God bless you

I'm sorry.......I kinda like that pic......And I'm a Christian too so thanks for the good advice....I love you and may God bless you
I don't know why you'd like a picture of a satanist giving honor to satan himself if you already know, but alright, I love you too, God bless you as well (Insert heart)

Last edited:

Truthteller

Veteran
On his most recent selfie he looks a bit tired/bored. Like his face is blank. He has light brown hair so maybe hes going through programming now again? He has had blonde hair before, can they be programmed more than once?
View attachment 27345View attachment 27346

Compared to his other selfies where he looks chill and relaxed/isnt smiling:
View attachment 27349

Theres like a bit more life in these and his cute derpy smile seems a bit more smiley, and his eyes show more aegyo sal, even if its just a small smile. And hes wearing a black and white star shirt too, which in the occult signifies the pentagram/baphomet. I mean its just a noticing​
He looks like an aunty at the wedding. It is similar to how my grandma styles herself to events.

J.Gloria

Rookie
Hi everyone!
I posted a comment some months ago in the "kpop satanic/illuminati influence". In that comment I asked for some suggestions about what to do regarding this kind of music I was becoming interested in, and I never had the chance to thank who answered me properly. I'm sorry about it.
Now that I've logged in after all this time, I discovered the main topic has been split into another topic - this one- that is specifically about BTS. So I'm here now because it's always about them I'd like to talk about.
My history until now is: after that previous comment of mine, I tried to detach myself from them, eventually failing after some days because, as some of you said, I thought it's important to recognize the propaganda behind these songs for not being influenced by it. Since I'm Christian I thought to be exempt from that influence, and so I could just focus on their appealing songs without worrying too much.
But some weeks ago, as you noticed, the big scandal of their pre-comeback, the BTS glitch party, came out... and let me tell you, it scared the hell out of me. I browsed some Twitter tags about this thing, and I learned about the glitches in their videos that apparently weren't there before, the strange Instagram profiles and subs that contained some codes that, if translated, are about creepy and evil things, songs that are reversed, etc... It was in that moment that I immediately quit listening to them, and even now I'm having thoughts about it. I'm afraid they've poisoned me in some ways, because right now I'm almost suffering from this detachment. I mean, I think it's quite normal because it has been an abrupt thing; it's as if you quit smoking without the right and slow pace you'd need.
I admit I've grown fond of the 7 of them especially for their personality. I followed them not really because of their music, but because of them as humans. I loved to watch their funny and general videos about their life aside music. Now that I detached myself from them, I admit I really miss browsing about their news/interviews/reality shows, 'cause I enjoyed their entertaining side.
I know what's behind them, but I'm torn between the affection for them and their agenda. Sometimes I wonder: "Am I exaggerating? Am I doing the right thing, totally leaving them and suffering like that because of a creepy trend that I don't even know if it's 100% true?"
I see that some of you, even if you leave comments in these discussions, still have avatars of BTS members, probably meaning that you still "like" them(?). And because of that, I'd like to ask you: even after these creepy informations that are being exposed, do you still follow them? Do you still listen to their music? If yes, then I'm being too "afraid" of them(?).
I don't know what to do. I'm not listening to them right now, but I always feel that slight nostalgia that's making me mad. I don't really think it's their fault for, like, hypnotising me or something like that; the fact is that I don't have a good replacement of them. Some months ago I was into anime/manga; now I admit these things don't have my attention like before. Something about it vanished, I think because I'm growing up and tastes can't always stay the same. I like to do many other things like reading, writing... but in my life there has always been a particular thing that I tended to dream about the most, that would make me fangirl more. Months ago, for example, "that thing" was a specific anime; in this period it was BTS, 'cause I started to be interested in "real people's lives" and singers... and I simply got to know them; and now I find more "entertaining" to follow them rather than any other thing. Not because it's them, not because they're wizards; it's simply because I started listening to kpop, I got to know them, they were fun and interesting people and I grow interested.
But the problem is: unfortunately that world is corrupted and you can't be sure if, following them, you're doing the right thing or not. It's a thing that constantly makes me feel worried and rather nervous, and I can't let go of that thought because I keep repeating myself "Why can't I enjoy some artists in peace? Why do they always have to be involved in some creepy things?".
That's why I'm accepting any of your suggestions. I'm- again - reaching out to you for some answers that will maybe help me understand what's better to do.
Have you ever felt like that? What did you do, then? Do you still listen to them? How seriously do you think I should take these things that happen around them? How should I behave? Is it normal that I'm missing them like that? Is it ok to suffer and be scared like that or did I do the wrong choice and I shouldn't "hurt" myself like this?
I'm human, I'm naive, I know. God knows. I don't know what's the right thing to do anymore. That's why I keep praying, searching for some answers. But I also know you are very good people, who are indirectly helping me a lot; so I thought it'd be ok if I spoke about this problem with you, hoping not to bother you in any way.
Thanks in advance for any answer. You'd help me a lot!
Darling....please stay away from BTS or any other Kpop group whatsoever........they are brainwashing all of us....I know what I'm talking about cause I'm also going through the same thing. I'm also a Christian and I pray everyday to unstan them.....Please focus on your principles.Don't waste your God-given gifts on people who don't even care about your existence.Find a new hobby no matter how hard it may be....You seem to be very strong. You've lived without them before, you can live without them now......I'm not a hater but an ARMY too though I'm rethinking my life decisions

J.Gloria

Rookie
thanks for sharing your story! unfortunately i can relate a lot and know what feelings you are talking about. i wanted to stop listening to them many times but i always failed. before i came across the kpop genre i listened to hiphop/rap music in english and german and i was crazy in love and into that stuff. but since i’ve became attached to kpop i cant listen to other genres anymore because i feel like i’m wasting my time when not listening to kpop. it’s like a drug, i can’t stop and i always got this feeling like if i don’t listen to it my day will get bad. if anyone here has any ideas how to get away from that dependence i would really appreciate your help too!
PRAY

J.Gloria

Rookie
I think they all do. Jin admitted too that he tries to present a positive image for them but he often suffers from depression in silence. I knew he had insecurity issues but that's the first I've heard of that. I don't want to diagnose them since I don't personally know them and am not a professional but I don't believe any of them are mentally healthy and potentially may suffer from depression, bipolar and/or anxiety. They've all at one point either hinted or outright said it.

Any of those conditions can be caused from abuse and/or mk-ultra. Alternatively, it could be caused from not being able to live normal lives and it's beginning to catch up on them as well.

Yes. Not being mentally stable is the key to brainwashing. Someone who's strong in mind is a lot harder to break and control.
WOW.......Then I am 100% mentally unstable

wow

Veteran
WOW.......Then I am 100% mentally unstable
ok boomer.

anyways, i feel like btshit and bigshit is falling down after the accident and is having a damage control lmao, but they were lying about the accident and then the police gave them the truth and netizens got confused, but some of them knows bigshit is lying, LMAO cant wait for 2020, the time where their downfall will begin :D

J.Gloria

Rookie
ok boomer.

anyways, i feel like btshit and bigshit is falling down after the accident and is having a damage control lmao, but they were lying about the accident and then the police gave them the truth and netizens got confused, but some of them knows bigshit is lying, LMAO cant wait for 2020, the time where their downfall will begin :D
Are you an ARMY

J.Gloria

Rookie
fans on twitter are saying the new album is called "tear" and it will be about “the pain of the boys who is facing the parting” looks like a very depressing topic.

This reminds me of the survey BigHit did a while ago when they asked armys if they suffered depression
I was susrprised they were asking such personal questions, but now they are making a full album about sadness and depression. suddenly it makes sense
The problem is.......most of their videos don't really major on curing depression but ways of committing suicide when going through it......believe me when I say that once their music videos get you hyped up, they make you sad just as fast.....It's dangerous

lightmightgirl

Veteran
Rumors are that Selena is a heroin addict. Don't know how true that is, but I've heard it mentioned by more than one source.

I don't know how parents ever let their kids get involved with the entertainment industry. Nearly all child stars end up like this eventually. The ones who make it out without a drug addiction or a mental breakdown are the exception, not the rule. They are just pimping out their kids for $. If they can't see that, they are in some serious denial. I bet a lot of them know and just don't care because it doesn't matter how the money gets made as long as they get their cut of it.
My belief is that she is actually a coke addict. Many coke addicts later claim they suffer from lupus as a cover up, and that girl is pure evil. That video was a total depiction of a sacrifice for the organ harvesting trafficking ring.

lightmightgirl

Veteran
Why do y'all think jayk is g4y? I would understand the case of j¡mn but jayk..? I’m just curious :)
Mostly his mannerisms, but his fans compiled some truthful videos of them sleeping over, and what appears to be kissing in a hotel room. Actually JK was seen hiding in V's room the whole night while they lusted over each other every few seconds and their shadow reflected on tables, doors, etc.

lightmightgirl

Veteran
Yes I have heard those rumours as well. In fact Bieber allegedly introduced her to drugs and that is why he could never let go, because he felt very guilty about what he had done. There is even a video of them in the shady parts if LA together allegedly buying drugs. I don’t know if these rumours are true, but they are believable. On top of that she has lupus which is a devastating condition and had to get a kidney transplant which won’t last longer than 10-15 years max. Having a drug addiction while being immunosupressed is deadly, I feel sorry for her, but she has no choice but to quit. Either way I don’t get a lot of bad vibes from Selena, I never said she was perfect, but she seems more humble and grounded compared to other Disney stars. She hasn’t really pushed a satanic agenda to the same extent as her peers, although I know VG would disagree. But I don’t know I just don’t get as many negatives from her. I don’t think Bieber is a bad person either, just a very unfortunate soul. His new wife and her degenerate family will probably leech on him for years to come. They are his handlers now, no wonder he is more miserable than ever.

Well this has previously been discussed in detail, but his fansite basically outed him indirectly by calling him mentally ill ( refers in homosexuality, especially in Asia), in need of a girl to get over his sickness, unable to use his d*** properly etc. Apart from that, his mannerisms, behaviour around other members which can be very sexual in nature and not necessarily fanservice, love of Troy Sivan, calling his studio the ”Golden Closet” and general lack of attraction to females screams g@y. He covered a song with an explicit g@y se* MV scene and told fans to pay attention to the meaning. He loves IU, but as I previosly posted a picture, he is starting to resemble her more in appearance if anything. That tattoo girl he had dating rumours with, I believe they were genuinely close, but she herself looks like a stereotypical lezbian.They probably got along very well, but judging from her reactions and the whole situation, I doubt they were ever dating or involved as such. He recently had an explicit song on his faves playlist by a transgender artist, well you can find that song and judge for yourself. Have you seen his selfies? Some of those selfies are not a little but extremely g@y, an example of special mannerisms. Those alone would be enough for me to have such suspicions. I you ever meet a guy with such behaviours don’t date them, you will regret it. And trust me in certain cultures or settings such men go on to marry women out of conviction, only to have other secret relationships behind closed doors. It happens more
than people think. And of course some men may show no signs at all and still be involved in such things. However from my experience when they do display these signs, in 99% of cases they will be lgbt. Shane Dawson is a good example, remember his fiance 5 years ago? Well, look at him now.

This is not a song a ”straight man” would love, just saying. Of course this is just my opinion. The most telling sign is his behaviour around other men, there is a reason is he involved in the two most popular ships. Of course I believe Jimbo and Teacup are also g@y.
Males that stan artists that mostly are loved by g@y fans is very telling. Him and V are always posting content that are praised by g@ys. It is like the gay culture that love Lana Del Rey, Beyonce, Miley, and Melanie... you won't see that many straight men lusting over these artists and putting them in their playlists. It is pretty obvious he is either gay or bi.

Truthteller

Veteran
We get it you want Jimin lol
I would be creeped out if someone wanted to specifically film and photographed me out of all other potential legit models/actors "JuSt BeCausE". I hope Chimchim stays away, they will only take advantage of him because of his looks and cuz hes from bt5. the kpop industry is already enough to handle.
What is up with John Cena’s obsession with Bt$ and Hobo?? And yeah and this director part of Hollyweird’s g@y mafia (look up his bio). He probably heard from his friends in the music industry that Jimbo provides great services and now he wants a taste. Surely in return Jimbo gets exclusive photos taken and maybe even a movie role.

Sorayahhh

Rookie
Mostly his mannerisms, but his fans compiled some truthful videos of them sleeping over, and what appears to be kissing in a hotel room. Actually JK was seen hiding in V's room the whole night while they lusted over each other every few seconds and their shadow reflected on tables, doors, etc.

Wow, it's so obvious! I never paid so much attention at his mannerisms. It's so weird to do such things with your ''''' friends''''' btw Thank you for your answer!

Edit: Now that I think about it, he cried during halsey’s performance at the grammy...

Last edited: