BTS discussion thread

cadiz

Star
The results of the show produce 101 were rigged...this was a reality show made to discover the next boygroup or girlgroup
producers of the show were asking for sexual services from the idols if they wanted to debut

Remember this show was produced by cjm. and this company is partners with Bigshit

Korean Conglomerate CJ E&M And BTS's Label Big Hit Entertainment To Create Music Venture

Two of South Korea’s most prominent entertainment companies are joining together to create a new K-pop venture. CJ E&M and Big Hit Entertainment, announced that they look to launch a new company together. its aim will be to discover and hone talent.

just in case you had doubts Bang Pedo is involved is shady things....it's safe to say every BT$ member did some special "sacrifice" to debut

Last edited:

Truthteller

Veteran
The results of the show produce 101 were rigged...this was a reality show made to discover the next boygroup or girlgroup
producers of the show were asking for sexual services from the idols if they wanted to debut

Remember this show was produced by cjm. and this company is partners with Bigshit

Korean Conglomerate CJ E&M And BTS's Label Big Hit Entertainment To Create Music Venture

Two of South Korea’s most prominent entertainment companies are joining together to create a new K-pop venture. CJ E&M and Big Hit Entertainment, announced that they look to launch a new company together. its aim will be to discover and hone talent.

just in case you had doubts Bang Pedo is involved is shady things....it's safe to say every BT$ member did some special "sacrifice" to debut
Well this is an ”open secret” in entertainment. I mean Harvey Weinstein is a good example, now everyone knows how Jennifer Lawrence won an Oscar at such a young age despite her mediocre acting skills.Bang Pedo is a creep and bears a close resemblance to Nicklodean mogul Dan Schneider, except the gay version if him. Allegedly Schneider got Britney Spears sister pregnant at 16, gross. Guess who else grew up on Schneider’s shows, well Ariana Grande and Amanda Bynes. Look at Amanda Bynes mental state now, she has schizophrenia.
1573062250113.jpg
1573062285263.jpg

1573062585449.png

https://twitter.com/bangtanitl/status/906507464039841796

Attachments

Last edited:

cadiz

Star
Well this is an ”open secret” in entertainment. I mean Harvey Weinstein is a good example, now everyone knows how Jennifer Lawrence won an Oscar at such a young age despite her mediocre acting skills.Bang Pedo is a creep and bears a close resemblance to Nicklodean mogul Dan Schneider, except the gay version if him. Allegedly Schneider got Britney Spears sister pregnant at 16, gross. Guess who else grew up on Schneider’s shows, well Ariana Grande and Amanda Bynes. Look at Amanda Bynes mental state now, she has schizophrenia.
View attachment 27273
View attachment 27274

View attachment 27275

how gross!! and Bang Pedo is such an obvious creep. His body language in that picture with JK and RM is telling

the other day I was waching a documental about the boyband B2K, they were popular in the 2000s...I didn't know but it looks like they were abused by their CEO too :oops:
it's really rare to find a boyband and child star who hasn't been abused (I say impossible)

Last edited:

Sorayahhh

Rookie
Yes I have heard those rumours as well. In fact Bieber allegedly introduced her to drugs and that is why he could never let go, because he felt very guilty about what he had done. There is even a video of them in the shady parts if LA together allegedly buying drugs. I don’t know if these rumours are true, but they are believable. On top of that she has lupus which is a devastating condition and had to get a kidney transplant which won’t last longer than 10-15 years max. Having a drug addiction while being immunosupressed is deadly, I feel sorry for her, but she has no choice but to quit. Either way I don’t get a lot of bad vibes from Selena, I never said she was perfect, but she seems more humble and grounded compared to other Disney stars. She hasn’t really pushed a satanic agenda to the same extent as her peers, although I know VG would disagree. But I don’t know I just don’t get as many negatives from her. I don’t think Bieber is a bad person either, just a very unfortunate soul. His new wife and her degenerate family will probably leech on him for years to come. They are his handlers now, no wonder he is more miserable than ever.

Well this has previously been discussed in detail, but his fansite basically outed him indirectly by calling him mentally ill ( refers in homosexuality, especially in Asia), in need of a girl to get over his sickness, unable to use his d*** properly etc. Apart from that, his mannerisms, behaviour around other members which can be very sexual in nature and not necessarily fanservice, love of Troy Sivan, calling his studio the ”Golden Closet” and general lack of attraction to females screams g@y. He covered a song with an explicit g@y se* MV scene and told fans to pay attention to the meaning. He loves IU, but as I previosly posted a picture, he is starting to resemble her more in appearance if anything. That tattoo girl he had dating rumours with, I believe they were genuinely close, but she herself looks like a stereotypical lezbian.They probably got along very well, but judging from her reactions and the whole situation, I doubt they were ever dating or involved as such. He recently had an explicit song on his faves playlist by a transgender artist, well you can find that song and judge for yourself. Have you seen his selfies? Some of those selfies are not a little but extremely g@y, an example of special mannerisms. Those alone would be enough for me to have such suspicions. I you ever meet a guy with such behaviours don’t date them, you will regret it. And trust me in certain cultures or settings such men go on to marry women out of conviction, only to have other secret relationships behind closed doors. It happens more
than people think. And of course some men may show no signs at all and still be involved in such things. However from my experience when they do display these signs, in 99% of cases they will be lgbt. Shane Dawson is a good example, remember his fiance 5 years ago? Well, look at him now.

This is not a song a ”straight man” would love, just saying. Of course this is just my opinion. The most telling sign is his behaviour around other men, there is a reason is he involved in the two most popular ships. Of course I believe Jimbo and Teacup are also g@y.
Wow that’s a lot of evidence, to me he seemed straight like I didn’t really see him as g4y
Well, thank you for explaining that

Sorayahhh

Rookie
View attachment 27273
View attachment 27274

View attachment 27275

I really don't understand why they are doing this, it's really disgusting like c'mon ! And they are all fat and ugly with they stupid a$$ face

J1n and V are being so much related to each other . it almost looks like a competition to survive
Okay, before anyone reads my response- don't attempt to see Hopefuls actual comment because it's from 2018 I mean unless you want to see the past conversations like I am.

I'm just reading the past conversations due to curiosity, and you know whether this WAS predictable or not, you pretty much predicted what's going on between those two now and days. There was a sort of recent performance like last month that someone had showed us somewhere a few pages back where we were talking about j1ns sacrifice (Which this will be my last discussion on this specific topic because I hear it's getting depressing- unless something happens) and someone said it appeared j1n was breaking out of his mind control while preforming because his eyes looked strange. He was looking at tea with what it appeared to be fear, and perhaps hatred (For obvious reasons seeing as we know how powerful and irritating tea is)

Now, I only discovered bts during April or May this year so I'm unfamiliar of what was going on in 2018 and years back, but if j1n and tea specifically were popular back then, then that must've triggered something in which you figured out- that somehow caused you to think this. Obviously popularity leads to jealousy between people especially if they were..perhaps in a competition as you said? So if tea and j1n were the most popular back then, that must have meant that one of them had to be better than the other.

Obviously tea is better since he's more popular. I'm starting to think he seen how j1n had a rich family and thus became more powerful later. I mean you guys know how he USED to act...(strange, and hilarious) and this isn't even the main focus. It's just...

I just realized, what if tea wanted j1n to die because of that? I have never seen any interactions between tea and j1n (If you used to look at funny/cute moments videos about them, how many times have you seen tea and j1n interact?) so now most of us are thinking j1n probably won't die because his family is rich, and now some of us are thinking that candy man will be the one to die due to his weakness and depression(?) so if you haven't seen any recent problems with j1n, this is probably why.

Welp, sorry for the long post. Just wanted to analyze, and feel free to agree or disagree! You tell me what you think.

Pinkbearheart

Notice how the concept for the next comeback series (Map of the Soul: Persona, Shadow, Ego) is not just based on Carl Jung's saturnist's doctrine, but look how it resembles Kabbalah's Tree of Life teachings (opening chakras/third eye -> portal for demonic possession)? If i recall correctly, Purple has been seen wearing a red string before?

Funny how fans research & read up on Carl & "God is dead" Friedrich, but are unable to see what One-eyed & his Masters are trying to do...Getting the masses to do the homework & indoctrinate themselves, & then praising BITs for their "deep" "educated" material.

Extra notes: chaos magick
"In all chaos, there is a cosmos." -> Carl Jung.
"One must still have chaos in oneself to be able to give birth to a dancing star." -> Friedrich Nietz.
"Without order, nothing can exist. Without chaos, nothing can evolve." -> Oscar Wilde.

BITs cannot be anymore obvious enough.

Attachments

taepeach

Veteran
At least, these things are the truth, the real aim of the universe and the real meaning of our existence....religion has only divided people and treated women like scum....if it's so great then why did our world suffer all these years? Why does he make innocent children suffer?
Wake up and live life. There's no afterlife.
Welp suffering is a part of life now. People are so sinful and wicked that even if God publicly stopped evil people will continue doing it anyways. God isnt responsible for something He didnt cause, people willingly do evil, and as they continue doing so they will fall in their own trap and face the consequences of punishment. That is what hell is for. Just like a house infested with bugs, you dont just kill them one by one, you wait for the right time to fumigate the entire house and kill them all. God is a just God and He will bring great justice for the innocent.

Bruh how are bts filming every single day, at this point everything they record is just fake emotions and scripted. Everything just lools too perfect and happy, i can imagine how irritated and desperately exhausted they must feel just basically doing the same thing everyday, J*n even sounded sarcastic like he just wanted the fan to stop asking lol but by him saying that it just adds to their reputation of being "super hardworking" and "genius" and when they release the "films" they make its just the same goofing/laughing around and playing simple games, also at the same time wanting the fans to consume more and more of the boys. Yeah their slave contracts grow worse and more cruel by the day
I feel like only those who aren't that popular, and more of a less ranking satanist are the ones that get tired of everything, OR they WANT to become high ranking satanists. Either way, I really don't think purple you witch, one eye guy, and maybe jellyjim (my new cringe worthy nickname for him) are tired of it.

We can assume sunshine guy, just kidding, j1n, and candy man ARE tired of it, and here's the evidence:

For sunshine guy, he seems to be under heavy mind control, especially in that newest video he did. Though, we could exclude him from this group of most likely getting tired of everything- due to how he's currently acting. (I can personally tell when they're themselves, and when they aren't)

Just kidding seems like he wants some freedom, we know this from the car thingy-magingy situation (He was out like at 4 in the morning wanting to drive), the fact he got tattoos, and the fact he let his hair grow due to his own reasons instead of listening to how army disliked it. Now, I don't know if his hair got cut a little shorter, but if it did, we know it's because of THEM.)

J1n- I don't have to explain why.

Candy man- I also don't have to explain why.

^^ We've discussed A LOT about these two, so you guys know why they could be tired of everything already.

And that's about it from what I've seen.

If I were to assume purple you witch, one eye guy, and jellyjim were tired of SOMETHING, it's probably how they have to act towards fans. Other than that, it seems they enjoy everything that's going on within their bubble.

taepeach

Veteran
The comment under junglebook's news

Now you know why!This version is a distraction for fans from focusing on this case!
:eek::eek:
Kookie what have you done!!

And since no one witnessed the car accident the taxi driver and him got way more injured than what was told to us! Fans are even saying that it is so mature and responsible and humble of him to admit of doing a mistake, well to me it seems like he is actuappy proud and haughty of what we did, cuz its grabbing him more attention and probably doesnt care! I really hope the driver wasnt sacrificed, cuz jungkook is receiving a lot more popularity now and some say the accident actually happened few days before (on oct 31 which is literally the day sacrifices are held), but if he drove out at midnight out of rebellion from b*gh*t, then he probably received a punishment

cadiz

Star
Police to investigate Jungkook on the car accident

3. [+1,114, -63] As a fan, this is so frustrating. None of this would've been a problem if Jungkook just followed traffic. Big Hit needs to let us know what's going on.

6. [+121, -3] It's hilarious to think that initial reports claimed that he was "cautiously inching his way in between illegally parked cars" and made a minor collision ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+107, -3] Silence always speaks louder than words

9. [+77, -6] Why are Big Hit and their stupid fangirls lying? They claimed that the accident was caused by Jungkook trying to avoid illegally parked taxis ㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+67, -9] So Big Hit's official statement was a lie? What's the truth, this is frustrating.

cadiz

Star

I didn’t know a simple car accident would require such a a looong and intensive investigation... LOL
And now he is booked. Wonder how much Bigshit bribed the police to stay quiet about his DUI.
fangirls still shielding him..they say the taxi driver wants money o_O
but in BH official statement they say they deal with the taxi driver was settled and they solved everything

Official statement also said JK was "carefully" avoiding parked cars and that's why he crashed lol now it's revealed it was on a 5 line road.....something big happened here

J.Gloria

Rookie
Yeah they say that our parents hate them cause we watch them so much but when RM says stop and analysis the picture later he is saying we should stop focusing on them and focus on ourselves first and our studies that's why most armys use this a motivational studying song. its they way u interpret it think its a way they are telling us not to spend to much time on them like what most armys say too.
And for how long does that motivation work before you go back again to spending all your time on you-tube watching all their videos?