BTS discussion thread

Agreed! Fame doesn't last forever, people, worshipping idols like them when in reality, they should be praising God.
tbh this whole world makes me angry.
I have to mention how I remember seeing people pages back in the forum stating how blasphemous Namjoon's lines were in some songs, -made me sick, and like what the hell, I know your an atheist but you can at least respect people of different beliefs- and how it was terrible.
https://genius.com/Rm-always-lyrics
yeah: this part

If I ever meet God, I would tell him this
That life is coffee that I never ordered
I would grab him by the collar and tell him
Death is an americano you can’t refill

what the hell man? Even when I was deeper into the fandom (But i'm woke now so it's good :)) I was like this is a bit off, was it nessarcary?

The whole song is very suicidal, it's a bit unsettling... :(
Let's be honest, he's not gonna say that when he stands before God! I don't give a fudge how prideful this guy is- when he stands before God, that pride will be taken away immediately especially when he hears the words "Depart from me!"

lightmightgirl

Veteran
Hi guys :)
I know this isn't conspiracy related but as I was browsing the internet, trying to expose someone, I was on Tumblr and came across this interesting post.
https://clane92.tumblr.com%2Fpost%2F170137655981 I feel terribly sorry for this woman, I've heard that some celebrities are not all that 'smiles' and nice in real life and it makes me sick how they can mistreat people who are 'lower' than them, when in fact they are lower cos of all the immoral and sinful things they do behind the scenes.

It's no surprise that some or at least one BT$ members act like this in real life towards some fans, it makes me sick to the pit of my stomach how people act like that.

I've been keeping up do date with the posts and I have to say keep up with your amazing work! I love all of your analyses and I think you are doing an amazing job. (insert thumbs up emoji) Stay woke my friends! :);)
That story kind of reminds of this video I remember there was a lot of drama behind this:
Peep BT$ face esp V and Just kidding when they were asked about Ricegum (the youtuber).

I believe that they may be racist not full-blown but definitely they have certain generalizations like when one eyed monster made fun of a memeber for being black because he was tanner before debuting. I mean if anything I believe the SK filming/directing crew is more racist. Either way this video above depicts how their real persona is: Fake, Lonely, Reliant, and just SAD. They cannot speak or ask questions only if their handler or company allows them too all interviews are all scripted it is a joke. I also noticed one eyed monster was giving a bit of attitude to the lady with plaid pants because they were uncoordinated or not rushing it, he shrugged like no other business.
If this story is true, it def shows the real bullshit behind all of them.

lightmightgirl

Veteran
Agreed! Fame doesn't last forever, people, worshipping idols like them when in reality, they should be praising God.
tbh this whole world makes me angry.
I have to mention how I remember seeing people pages back in the forum stating how blasphemous Namjoon's lines were in some songs, -made me sick, and like what the hell, I know your an atheist but you can at least respect people of different beliefs- and how it was terrible.
https://genius.com/Rm-always-lyrics
yeah: this part

If I ever meet God, I would tell him this
That life is coffee that I never ordered
I would grab him by the collar and tell him
Death is an americano you can’t refill

what the hell man? Even when I was deeper into the fandom (But i'm woke now so it's good :)) I was like this is a bit off, was it nessarcary?

The whole song is very suicidal, it's a bit unsettling... :(
It is definitely suicidal and comes from pure anger. The song later says "You are dad. Dead dad you don't listen to me."
I feel like most of them especially Splenda and one eyed monster were like this, on the brink of selling their soul but then they retracted, later they signed a contract when promised royalties and beauty (disguised in evil).

Shuna

Star
I went to see the Joker today. I hallucinated to see the reference of many KPop clips. And BTS is completely (to almost) put all the clips appeared. Jungkook looks like E'Dawn in his Now clip (E'Dawn plays the Joker in this clip). And another mind-blowing thing is that Jungkook started having hair, now he cut them off, but that made me think of the Joker's hairstyle. I will also make an article, to present all the resemblance of the film with KPop clips.

Last edited:

Sarasachi

Rookie
I know this might sound ridiculous, but if you guys choose to forget about them, you'll do it easily
like I didn't search anything related to them since a very long time except this thread and surprisingly I didn't get any news about them anywhere like on YouTube, TV or even the Internet and here where I live no one knows about them except for some fans of course.

The thing I want to say is that they are not that famous, they don't have anything except for Twitter and some ridiculous YouTube videos
I just wanted to remind you because when you follow this thread too much you will think that every thing evolve around them which is not, there are many other kpop groups that have been doing the same shit, it's a big circle of clowns and strippers that do anything for money

Just look at the whole world guys the stronger with money and power always beats the weaker so it's not surprising at all that bt$ do the same thing as everyone but the thing is that they choose to do so like you and me we chose to follow god and they chose to do the opposite so it's their own choice, Don't feel sorry for them
There are so many good people we should feel sorry for them but not bt$

This is just a reminder

Sarasachi

Rookie
Hi guys :)
I know this isn't conspiracy related but as I was browsing the internet, trying to expose someone, I was on Tumblr and came across this interesting post.
https://clane92.tumblr.com%2Fpost%2F170137655981 I feel terribly sorry for this woman, I've heard that some celebrities are not all that 'smiles' and nice in real life and it makes me sick how they can mistreat people who are 'lower' than them, when in fact they are lower cos of all the immoral and sinful things they do behind the scenes.

It's no surprise that some or at least one BT$ members act like this in real life towards some fans, it makes me sick to the pit of my stomach how people act like that.

I've been keeping up do date with the posts and I have to say keep up with your amazing work! I love all of your analyses and I think you are doing an amazing job. (insert thumbs up emoji) Stay woke my friends! :);)
omg
I feel so sorry for what she had to go through, it's completely a bad experience but I am not surprised
Thanks for sharing

BlueNeon

Rookie
That story kind of reminds of this video I remember there was a lot of drama behind this:
Peep BT$ face esp V and Just kidding when they were asked about Ricegum (the youtuber).

I believe that they may be racist not full-blown but definitely they have certain generalizations like when one eyed monster made fun of a memeber for being black because he was tanner before debuting. I mean if anything I believe the SK filming/directing crew is more racist. Either way this video above depicts how their real persona is: Fake, Lonely, Reliant, and just SAD. They cannot speak or ask questions only if their handler or company allows them too all interviews are all scripted it is a joke. I also noticed one eyed monster was giving a bit of attitude to the lady with plaid pants because they were uncoordinated or not rushing it, he shrugged like no other business.
Yes indeed, the staff most probably are. Seriously, why do some peoples ego and pride have to swell their head so much? :( Fame doesn't last forever XD That whole video just showed what a mess that photoshoot was.

Just like people were saying in the other pages it's getting annoying how they keep answering the same old lame excuses of 'love yourself' and all that crap, they divert the answer when an 'out of boundary' question is asked, probably why that Hollywood insider interviewer spoke up about in the article.

They are puppets to the industry, they won't be able to say what they're really thinking unless they wanna risk getting in trouble. That Steph@n C@lbert interview was a big joke as well and was very stupid, I wonder what the audience thought when they saw those hideously cringy responses coming from the members.

wow

Veteran

props to jh tho, he smiled and do the "hey" hand thing to him when he approaches them, jh probably thought that he was a fan or something, even though i know his smile was fake af, i still respect him for being professional and know that he is an idol and that he should put a facade on everyone outside, not like everyone, nj was about to pull a fist on him and, th was just staring at him coldly, i can see that he is looking down on him, very big ego, and the rest played dumb and acted like they dont know english, jerks.

Natta123

Rookie
Hi guys, Oli London (Jiminn wannabe) has released a new mv. It’s cringy as always! :) I don’t know how he has done it but somehow it’s got some illuminati/MKultra imagery like butterflies and pyramid hand signs...what do you think about it? Was it done on purpose or he was simply coping other artists mindlessly.
EDIT: Sorry for bringing this up, I know he is a total waste of time and it is not really BT$ related... but it just got me shook that there is so much illuminati imagery in his vid... 22222.jpg11111.jpg

Last edited:

wow

Veteran
hey guys ! i think some of you have heard about mbti personality type indicator stuff, i was thinking, which type do you think does bt$ members have? i know they have done one in the past but i dont think thats true cause thats just a facade/persona they have, so i want to hear your analysis on their personality type !

wow

Veteran
Hi guys, Oli London (Jimin wannabe) has releases a new mv. It’s cringy as always! :) I don’t know how he has done it but somehow it’s got some illuminati/MKultra imagery like butterflies and pyramid hand signs...what do you think about it? Was it done on purpose or he was simply coping other artists mindlessly.
i honestly forgot that he existed, he is irrelevant and disgusting, he is a disgrace to himself, his family, his race, his country, the world, the universe, everything.

cadiz

Star
Wow! Just disturbing; the photos in the back are kinda blurred I wonder why?

this video is directed to children...it's called BTS: the cutest boyband in the world
How can they release a children's video like this...and then make a webtoon about all of them commiting suicide?

the cutest boyband or the suicidal boyband?......I just worry for kids who are into this bullshit
this is why BT$ agenda is so dangerous to me.

cadiz

Star
look here:

Army discusses BTS setting precedent in light of changing times

for some unknown reason, the talk about them getting free from military started again.....
some comments support them:

2. [+2,317, -227] As someone who served in '12, I don't have a problem with BTS not serving, especially if they're famous enough to be changing laws in other countries ㅋㅋ

4. [+133, -86] If this is based on bringing honor to our country, then they've done more than any athlete has

but others are against it:

3. [+1,815, -543] What is there to debate?? At all?? Are these guys not Korean men? Why should they be above the law?

8. [+60, -3] The exemption would make no sense. These guys are just doing what makes them money.. If we start handing out excuses like this, there'd be no end to them.

In my opinion: it will all depend on the Grammyys
If they get nominated (they surelly will after Bang pedo begged)....but can they win?
this exemption topic keeps coming all the time....so they will try everything to get it

Truthteller

Veteran