BTS discussion thread

lightmightgirl

Veteran
So idk if you guys follow the kpop thread here on VC but supposedly a member posted a tarot card reader's reading and there were three members involved in Sull#s death.

Before she posted this I predicted this:
I've been woke for a long time but somehow this made me shocked to the core. This is just golden proof of how numerology runs the world (the sad truth). I made my own little research and I may have stumbled upon the birthdates of those who sacrificed her my theory is as follows:

P.S. if anybody that knows a lot about Kpop can tell me anyone with those birthdates or a woman involved with Sull# personally like a real close friend or someone she could have been linked with it'll help me out a lot.

1. She was sacrificed by three people.
2. Her sacrifice song G0BLIN signifies something deeper.
3. "Korean goblins", are nature deities or spirits possessing extraordinary powers and abilities that are used to interact with humans, at times playing tricks on them and at times helping them... Wasn't there a controversial Korean drama that was called Goblin too..
4. The word Goblin (sacrifice song) was to foreshadow her death, certainly this has numerology meaning behind it.
5. Goblins or Dokkaebi have one of the greatest supernatural powers.
6. GOBLIN numerology (alphabetical) equates to Simple Gematria: 7-15-2-12-9-14, which in other words 7-15, 2-12, 9-14 can signify three member's birthday, July 15th, February 12th, September 14th, these dates might even foreshadow the next sacrifices in Kpop.

craniumind

Established
I feel like he did something tho. He didnt have a choice, the article said that if celebrities refuse to do the ritual, they will get killed and he is still alive. And the fact that he talked about it in public is a bit odd since he is heavily involved in occult. Isn't that risky? I don't know what exactly happened here but it's hard for me to believe that he could just refuse to do that and run away from the occult. Something is very fishy here :/ about bts, i think jin is the only one who has a business, all the other members are only singers but who knows...there is still so much that we dont know...
Since he is still alive after that ordeal, wouldn't it just mean he rejected performing the ritual (and in turn rejected becoming a billionaire - business side)? He is still in contract to be a puppet for the music industry. He just rejected getting a "promotion".

They likely allow the information to be out, because most people do not care anyway. In the end, the information being out isn't a problem. Most folks only care about themselves and not topics as deep as this.

lightmightgirl

Veteran
They left the night of 12th and reached during the daytime of 13th ..

Similarities.
View attachment 26366View attachment 26367
Yes similar. Both photos have three frames with butterflies on them (hmm..)
I found something really intriguing.
There is something called schumann resonance,which is basically the earth frequency.And it is believed that it is reflective of earth's consciousness.There are websites that actively monitor it 24/7.And the one in tomsk,russia is the go to site for this monitoring.
Sometimes,the charts show higher frequencies or black outs,which many believe to be synced with timeline shifts.Its generally believed that it is when earth's consciousness is massively shifted in another direction.
Now,the charts went black from october 13th.It recorded slightly on the evening of october 14th and from then on,it is black,again.It's not working now.There is no record of anything.People are saying that there was a massive shift.

View attachment 26382

source:http://sosrff.tsu.ru/?page_id=7

I think something,a ritual of some kind happened.
This was awesome thanks! I'm going to make some research on it. Usually when a global shift occurs people are emotionally affected energy wise, so this has to do with rituals especially.

lightmightgirl

Veteran
http://instagr.am/p/B3qxe9wH4P2/ CHoiza (Sull*s ex) posted this:
Does it not remind anyone of Marina Abramovic's spiritual cooking artist $hit?
http://instagr.am/p/Bp90acvlORR/ She was a lover of using menstrual blood and blood from other sources for her "art"..
this is what I am talking about. Her blood mix contains other bodily fluids btw. Oh an the act of painting of the statute/ doll on the floor is to give it "life" spiritual warfare at its finest.

lightmightgirl

Veteran
definetly, i think this could also cause mandela effect.

also i just wanna tell you guys, yesterday here in my place, the moon was red, its was october 15th, 1 + 5 = 6
I theorized in my personal life that the world would end with a red moon. Could be a telling sign of the world ending. Just a theory though.:(

lightmightgirl

Veteran
It could be one big psyop involving AI to test public behaviour.Many are suggesting that Qanon phenomenon on 4chan/8 chan could be an AI psyop involving d-wave quantum computers as well.

However,there are several ME theories relating to cern,AI,simulation,time travel and one about freemasonry spells interfering with reality.
I mean many people remember climbing into the torch of statue of liberty on ellis island.But,the torch was closed to public since 1st world war(damaged in black tom explosion)and statue of liberty is actually on liberty island!

So,I wonder!
I remember apollo 13's, 'houston we have a problem' quote.

I even have one with bt5 song,I don't remember which one as I've heard it a while ago.But,the lyrics were replaced by music at a particular part ,when I heard the second time.

Sorry for derailing, guys.-_-
I def think it has to do with creating the ultimate AI, so we are in a way a "simulation".

Sarasachi

Rookie
Hi guys,
I am new here but not really I have been watching this thread since like 400 pages, but I just thought BT$ is not worth for me to type about them,
I used to be their fan since their debut then I turned them down since bst era like I already knew that something was wrong since then and them being so famous in America and winning bbmas like it was so clear and it's not just them it's all the kpop act is suspicious.

Anyway, I love you guys so much and I feel every one of you, so the important thing now that I resigned in this page for it and it's very surprising thing but we all predict it that today in SA there's a bus that transfer Muslims got into accident and got into fire and it's reported that 35 have passed away and 6 got injured, it's absolutely a sacrifice like it couldn't be more obvious more than this like I am so sad for the people that lost their lives but just look into the timing guys, I can't download the pics but you can search

craniumind

Established
Hi guys,
I am new here but not really I have been watching this thread since like 400 pages, but I just thought BT$ is not worth for me to type about them,
I used to be their fan since their debut then I turned them down since bst era like I already knew that something was wrong since then and them being so famous in America and winning bbmas like it was so clear and it's not just them it's all the kpop act is suspicious.

Anyway, I love you guys so much and I feel every one of you, so the important thing now that I resigned in this page for it and it's very surprising thing but we all predict it that today in SA there's a bus that transfer Muslims got into accident and got into fire and it's reported that 35 have passed away and 6 got injured, it's absolutely a sacrifice like it couldn't be more obvious more than this like I am so sad for the people that lost their lives but just look into the timing guys, I can't download the pics but you can search
Glad you are here :)

It's disheartening to know of these terrible things happening around the world. I will be praying for any person (and his/her family).

craniumind

Established
no, this is not what you think ... I see more and more on the Internet that something must happen in Seattle on November 3 ... there are a lot of Americans here, so I asked. maybe they know something ..
OH! As soon as you stated Seattle i had an image of some TV show (?) or music video (?) that depicted a tragedy in Seattle on that date. I don't remember where/what I heard from this other than a youtuber i watch briefly talked about it.

lightmightgirl

Veteran
I'm telling this story to depict how I knew there was evil in this world and something telling me what I was seeing or hearing was not true. When I was younger I had visions of other things/entity/w.e. you want to call it telling me that tragedies were not all true this was years ago before FB, Instagram, Myspace, Youtube, etc. I had several woke moments that aids me in searching for the truth, whatever you want to make that to be. Later on, I stumbled upon psyops events you know like the school shootings, 9.11, etc, etc. These events to me are not all fake, yes they have victims that are sacrificed and involve obvious damage to infrastructure, and are ultimately planned ahead. One of the recent videos I was analyzing such as the Las Vegas shooting was one of the weirdest events there could be.. so many fake and evil energy behind it. The manipulation of these attacks was evil at its core just like the Orlando shooting. One of the videos I used to analyze was recorded by a passerby-er which in my opinion was NOT a tragedy actor, and he recorded police officers and fire rescue saying to not freak out it was a planned event now whyyyyyyyy would they be saying that!? Was it because they got warned on scene, was it all planned before, do they now have to put a face for the crowd and tv to present a good humanitarian effort?

This all ties in with the 11/3/19 Seattle fake crisis event, even if this does not occur on this exact date there's always a real occurrence for these events and there's always reasoning/agendas behind it. This just like any other conspiracy such as BT$ are just waiting to happen. I believe that there are a lot of signs and predictions for it even this:
11-3-19 Revelation in the bible depicts a prophecy where heaven opens and natural disasters will pour. Now if you are not a believer of God/Christ/ Higher power or not a believer at all. The proof is in the events depicted in TV. Follow the $$ trail and tear up the facts and you will find what is behind all of this..

Sorry if it sounds crazy just putting my two cents in it.
I respect your opinion and I am glad this platform allows us to post of such content since it is not easy to talk about this in the real world.

Last edited: