BTS discussion thread

cadiz

Star
I think jamal posting in the immediate hours of the aftermath of sull1's death is a big hint.And when one take into account that it most likely happened on his birthday,this looks suspicious.
Think about it.
When J0nghyun died,around that time tea posted.
I do remember reading about one eye posting something when a friend of his(known for many tattoos) was killed in a freak accident.
Now,when Sull1 died jamal posted.
And that article @Pepsi posted about bt5 being shown as related content in an article on death report is also a hint.Because, whenever something happens for them,bt5 are mentioned directly or indirectly or 'mistakenly'.
Remember their boss talk of his readiness to show what he can do if the academy gives him a chance?
Got to see if they get grammy now.

Edit:Found another coincidence with jamal.
Someone posted a video in kp0p thread detailing numerology around her death.

So,anyway,her lifepath is 55.Numerology for sacrifice is 55.And jamal's stage name is 55!
I assumed her death was only related to superMMM but after jamal posted, I have my doubts
Especially the time he posted (3 am) is no coinicidence...

and I recently posted about their boss...he said he would do anything for a grammy and was begging to perform
we should see what happens

I know this is from a couple of days ago but I just saw this. Bit weird if you know the Illuminati’s ways. Wonder where it really went to? :eek:
EDIT: I’ve seen videos that basically say a lot of blood donations go to sickos including royals and elite. Gross. https://www.allkpop.com/article/201...d-as-charity-gesture-for-jimins-24th-birthday
**having trouble with links here :/**
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/metro.co.uk/2019/10/13/over-600-bts-fans-donate-blood-in-korea-in-honour-of-jimins-24th-birthday-10911734/amp/
Well, my school allows 16 year olds and up to donate some of their blood. It's for the blood drive. I'm definitely NOT donating my blood. It happens once per year. I'm not 16 yet, but during the blood drive, they set everything up in our gym. People, and machines and stuff everywhere. (Not really a problem since we work out on our roof) When I DO turn 16, still not gonna do it especially now that I seen this. Wow, I just realized that could be possible, thanks for sharing!

Wait, 600 bts fans donate their blood to 'celebrate jimin's birthday'? Um what? That is just creepy to be honest! Why would they do that? And about sulli, is it just me or the fact that she was found by her manager seems kinda weird? I mean, we are talking about sm entertainment, what if her manager was her handler and what if he caused her death? I'm just suspecting. And the article said that the cause of her death is unknown...they are hiding something, its suspicious
They donated some of their blood to celebrate his birthday? See THIS is what I'm talking about. They do ANYTHING. Watch when bts suggests something extremely vile, I bet they'd do it on the spot. Honestly, did none of them find that strange and/or disturbing? You know, I heard jm is one with low self esteem (most likely not true BUT...) so what if their blood is perhaps used for sacrifice to make him look more beautiful? You guys are all intelligent really, so I'm sure you've heard of when people use blood, and put it on their faces to look younger. Maybe that's what that's for.

Navy

Rookie
So 13 October was a full moon and people called it the "Hunter's moon" so apparently this full moon is often referred to as the full hunter's moon, Blood moon or Sanguine moon, it was named by Native Americans because hunters could easily sea fox and other animals, deers fattened themselves for the winter and it's time to begin storing food for the long winter ahead!. Why am I mentioning this I don't know! But the whole hunting thing and storing for winter to come made me think that maybe bt5 is sacrificing for when they go to the army! Like they don't want to be forgotten so they're leaving as much content as they can! Fans will always have something new!

Navy

Rookie
The e
look here:

Jimin's Chinese fanclub runs a 34 building ad for his birthday

I think this is crazy....Jamal is the mot popular BT$ member now
After what happened with Sulli I wonder.....what could happen if one of the popular BT$ members dies .....

it's scary to think the power some of them hold ....their fandom is so intense
I believe he did it, there's too many coincidences here too many!!! When you think about it do you think jamal would want to be forgotten when he goes to the army? I think not! So in order to make sure he didn't he had to do something like "storing for the winter to come " he sacrificed so when he goes the elites will keep him on top and he's already getting his rewards this is what he wanted he got the humiliation part when he went to Paris then did the sacrifices now the rewards! Sooo predictable!

look here:

Jimin's Chinese fanclub runs a 34 building ad for his birthday

I think this is crazy....Jamal is the mot popular BT$ member now
After what happened with Sulli I wonder.....what could happen if one of the popular BT$ members dies ....their fandom is so intense
Yeah, I know! That's what this is. My theory was that they were making more sacrifices than usual so that when J1n dies, their fans won't leave! If they didn't make those sacrifices to become more beautiful or talented or whatever, a lot of fans would leave. So I feel like they're just getting prepared. Most of us here believe nj and tea are still the 2 most high ranking satanists out of everyone in the group, but it seems jm and jk are making their way up now! This brings me to a new theory, after J1n dies, candy man (I like y'all nickname for him XD) is next, and perhaps hoseok.

cadiz

Star
The e
I believe he did it, there's too many coincidences here too many!!! When you think about it do you think jamal would want to be forgotten when he goes to the army? I think not! So in order to make sure he didn't he had to do something like "storing for the winter to come " he sacrificed so when he goes the elites will keep him on top and he's already getting his rewards this is what he wanted he got the humiliation part when he went to Paris then did the sacrifices now the rewards! Sooo predictable!
he is very addicted to attention.....But it looks like he atracts the most obsessive fans too
some guy even did plastic surgery to look just like him

White UK man spends RM650,000 on plastic surgery to look like BTS' Jimin

RM and JK had a birthday reccently and I didn't see so much intenstity from the fans....there is something about Jamal
I think the power he has over his fans is scary

Shuna

Star
he is very addicted to attention.....But it looks like he atracts the most obsessive fans too
some guy even did plastic surgery to look just like him

White UK man spends RM650,000 on plastic surgery to look like BTS' Jimin

RM and JK had a birthday reccently and I didn't see so much intenstity from the fans....there is something about Jamal
I think the power he has over his fans is scary
Like Taemin, both belong to a group, Kai is considered the most attractive of EXO? It's three there are in the same group: https://www.soompi.com/article/1061755wpp/taemin-talks-designing-matching-parkas-group-close-friends
To recall the logo:
Taemin-parka-2.jpg

Taemin used a triangle for the title of a CD:
Taemin_-_Ace_logo.png

lightmightgirl

Veteran
dont know if im overthinking, but since btshit exists, everyone starting to die lmao, maybe because companis want to make their rituals stronger so that they can beat btshit? but why is it still btshit that gets the spotlight? i think s!m and bigshit is under a contract, bigshit doesnt have any other groups or famous person to sacrifice with cause they only got btshit, so bigshit decided to take s!m to be working for sacrifice because s!m has many artists. think about it, the more famous and loved the person is, the more powerful the rituals are, and bigshit cant sacrifice another granny cause that will be suspicious, and everytime a death happen, btshit is releasing something important, wether its concert or any othwr events, and they always post something aftee or before the death. for jm, i think he is just being an attention seeker, he is so disrespectful and that annoys me a lot, he couldve just wait a day after, or say sorry and post something after he thanked for the birthday wishes, he wants to make it all about himself, what a loser. and th's post is creepy tbh, and its linked to jong's death soo much, he posted before his death with a dog named coal briquette, how creepy is that? and i saw many people on twitter say that ye0ntan gave them creepy and eerie vibes, like theres demons inside that dog, yeah i dont doubt that its not true. theyre onto something, please dont tell me im being delulu.
I 100% agree with you on this. But it all makes sense BTS got their rise after JH's death > sacrifice for BTS, also V's post about his dog hours prior to JH death signifies either V was the main leader of the sacrifice or as crazy as it sounds, could it be that the dog was named coal briquette as now the spirit of JH is contained in the dog.... lol it is a reach but pets are later sacrificed and disposed of, why? Thoughts? I got my own theory. Now, it's Jamal's turn to give up something so there's a connection to her since it was his bday and he is a moonchild hence BTS needs to stay in the charts and notoriety until further notice. I used to be doubtful about their family being sacrificed but now that I put 2 and 2 together I realize that their current family is most likely not even their own family. Blood thirsty people of the occult need to give up anyone or everything to serve their gods. BTS being the top kpop group and being in SA certainly hints that something occured there, but I still believe their sacrifices were fresh. Didn't BTS leave a few hours after their concert in SA ended? If they did do the deed, they had to be present to take in her blood or even flesh.

lightmightgirl

Veteran
Like Taemin, both belong to a group, Kai is considered the most attractive of EXO? It's three there are in the same group: https://www.soompi.com/article/1061755wpp/taemin-talks-designing-matching-parkas-group-close-friends
To recall the logo:
View attachment 26355

Taemin used a triangle for the title of a CD:
View attachment 26357
Interesting, the second symbol spells out Law starting from the left, up, right. Maybe his future agenda is to push law changes in Korea.

lightmightgirl

Veteran
Who's idea was to rile up fans and head to this blood bank? Was it something Jamal said or did to let these delusional fans to give blood, out of everything you can do to show "loyalty" they do this.... Fresh blood is probably used quickly for someone who was in need of it. That's a lot of people and a lot of blood. There's def something big coming up for BT&, the sacrifice needs to lead to something huge just like JH's death =rise in power of BT$. For those who may doubt all of these theories here's a breakdown:
- BT$ was a hip hop group that had no idea or interest in pop music, suddenly after a famous member of another group dies they become world-wide famous in no time. Voices change, look changes, become more eloquent and artistic, videos become more dark yet are also seen as bubblegum and sweet. Lyrics are suddenly "better" considering the entertainment business and how people perceive their voices. Management was at the brink of "failure", members almost split but somehow contract was signed bc they knew this will happen=success with sacrifice of course. Debut date: 06-13-13 just take that into consideration.

And if I am not mistaken: JK's huge arm tattoo may be a rocket, moon, eye, or something galaxy related. Let us wait and see what this will turn out. Oh and BIGSHIT is suing the company whose employee ratted out and leaked that video of the tattoo shop girl and Just kidding hanging. The guy most likely got more tea but is prob on the watch and doesn't wanna say more!

Hi guys first time posting here :D

Did you guys notice we don't even know how sulli died and the police didnt performed an autopsy?
They just said she died by a cardiac arrest but then that would be a natural death and not a suicide??
Thats so strange
They also found a note with her which has her thoughts on it but its not a journal/diary nor a suicide note and they refused to reveal???
I think a note where you write your thoughts is a journal, no?
Also she was found by her manager, thats so suspicious
They said its a suicide because theres no sign of an intruder in her house but she could have just opened the door for her manager
Or the manager himself had access seeing how he was able to find her body
And the manager didnt have to testify or was interrogated, anything like that?
If he found the body he should be the main suspect or at least interrogated
I bet the police is being bribed to cover up this murder/sacrifice they are telling messed up stories, they dont even know how to lie
Everything about her death is suspicious, i think jonghyun's death was clearer
(I already read the posts about her being a sacrifice and I agree with all of them!)
I don't know if I should or not feel sorry for her
Hey! It's good to see people are noticing the truth now and days. It usually seems impossible, but welcome! Yeah, you're right, there's many stories to her death but we all know what really happened. Everything you said is pretty much correct. You can feel sad for her, or not, your choice but I personally don't. I did at first because I didn't know who she was, but then someone said she was also in the illuminati and so, I mean she's wicked too, so I personally no longer feel bad. Anyone who's evil, a sellout, or of satan, I have no sympathy for. You don't really have to ponder about this since you know what really happened, but feel free to discuss about it if ya want! :D

Yeah me too, sometimes i feel like i'm gonna go insane if i dont stop thinking about it. It's really disturbing. The problem is that when you know about all that you just cant unsee it right?
This is why a lot of people take breaks from this thread because eventually, sometimes things like this will stay in your mind for a long time. I personally think you shouldn't worry about what they do because what they're doing is their purpose in life. Please don't get all sad and stuff for them, because they did their deal, there's no going back. I had to learn that the hard way. Yeah, you can't really unsee it unless you pray and hope God erases whatever memory you don't want, but I doubt he'd do that. You're blessed for knowing the truth, but it'll be difficult for you if you're DEEPLY into this. That's why I sometimes say "Don't ponder on this and this" Just to encourage you. You should pray before you go to bed.

Hopeful

Star
I 100% agree with you on this. But it all makes sense BTS got their rise after JH's death > sacrifice for BTS, also V's post about his dog hours prior to JH death signifies either V was the main leader of the sacrifice or as crazy as it sounds, could it be that the dog was named coal briquette as now the spirit of JH is contained in the dog.... lol it is a reach but pets are later sacrificed and disposed of, why? Thoughts? I got my own theory. Now, it's Jamal's turn to give up something so there's a connection to her since it was his bday and he is a moonchild hence BTS needs to stay in the charts and notoriety until further notice. I used to be doubtful about their family being sacrificed but now that I put 2 and 2 together I realize that their current family is most likely not even their own family. Blood thirsty people of the occult need to give up anyone or everything to serve their gods. BTS being the top kpop group and being in SA certainly hints that something occured there, but I still believe their sacrifices were fresh. Didn't BTS leave a few hours after their concert in SA ended? If they did do the deed, they had to be present to take in her blood or even flesh.
They left the night of 12th and reached during the daytime of 13th ..
Remember Jamal's prostitute mediator well. She posted this 3 days ago, theories? She edited her whole page ever since the drama.

http://instagr.am/p/B3hA59qovDx/
Similarities.
images (1).jpegimages (3).jpeg

wow

Veteran
The first thing i noticed on these two pictures are butterflies. Butterfly is a symbol of monarch programming. Also, why are taehyung and yoongi the only ones wearing slightly colorful clothes on the second picture?
Check this out:
https://btskpopilluminatitheory.wordpress.com/2018/07/07/bts-various-mk-ultra-references/

https://www.strangerdimensions.com/2013/04/24/monarch-programming-and-mind-control/
i actually did a survey (kind of), and also an observation. so, in events, or red carpets, its either th or yg that is wearing a unique/different/colorful clothes than others, and i think its because theyre the most powerful magicians of all of them(but this theory is not that strong since nj is also one of them), OR, they made them like that to stand out from the rest, because your eyes will spontaneously see the most different outfit that stands out from the rest of them, and why did they do that? well, i asked some of my friends who isnt interested in btshit, "who do you think is the leader?" and gave them the first billboard btshit red carpet group pict and they say its th, why? because the rest of them wears black suits while th wears black with polka dots on them, so ofc he will stand out more because his clothes is different from the rest.

the point is, the reason is for other people who dont know them, to guess who is which and what stands do they have, people will either guess its either yg or th that is the leader or like, the oldest of all of them (and i believe some posters here made a theory about th being the shadow leader) because they always have different clothes from others, is to make them stand out more.

wow

Veteran
I found something really intriguing.
There is something called schumann resonance,which is basically the earth frequency.And it is believed that it is reflective of earth's consciousness.There are websites that actively monitor it 24/7.And the one in tomsk,russia is the go to site for this monitoring.
Sometimes,the charts show higher frequencies or black outs,which many believe to be synced with timeline shifts.Its generally believed that it is when earth's consciousness is massively shifted in another direction.
Now,the charts went black from october 13th.It recorded slightly on the evening of october 14th and from then on,it is black,again.It's not working now.There is no record of anything.People are saying that there was a massive shift.

View attachment 26382

source:http://sosrff.tsu.ru/?page_id=7

I think something,a ritual of some kind happened.
definetly, i think this could also cause mandela effect.

also i just wanna tell you guys, yesterday here in my place, the moon was red, its was october 15th, 1 + 5 = 6

lightmightgirl

Veteran
From the link.
“I didn’t want to do this. I really didn’t. They said this kid was drugged, it was horrible,” Bieber said, explaining that it was made clear to him that he would gain entry to the 'business side of the industry' if he 'joined the club' by passing the initiation rites.
"I wouldn’t just be a performer, I’d be a mogul. That path would open up for me, like it did for Jay-Z.
It’s the difference between being a millionaire and being a billionaire."

So,does any of bt5 people have any businesses?I remember j1n opening some restaurants,not sure if it can be considered though.
Jin opened up a restaurant with his brother. Brother is the CEO and Jin is the director. Restaurant is called:
Ossu Seiromushi. They serve Japanese inspired food. The restaurant has been visited by members and bang$hit. It also has mixed reviews supposedly the customer services is lacking.

J-hope on the other hand invests in real-estate. Supposedly it is going really well for him.