BTS discussion thread

OvercomeItAll

Established
those fans are being delusional, i dont think its forbidden in islam to bow, because bowing is showing respect and its okay to bow in some cultures, and we have to respect other's cultures too, and in islam and other religions in general, we have to be respectful of others that have different religions or cultures than us, so these fans are trying so hard to make btshit sounds woke and smart, when in reality, they dont, maybe they just forgot to bow cause they have 0 chemistry left and theyre done with their fans and almost done with their contract.
Yeah I fully agree, the fans make even their most meaningless actions into some honourable thing the boys need praise for. Bowing for respect is fine,
as long as you don't do it with the intention of worship.

Tbh @mimis I feel like they do know, and they're either severely depressed about it, numb to it at this point, or completely trying to ignore the fact that'll happen, hoping it somehow won't.

wow

Veteran
Remember these are the people who danced and goofed around while one of their members had to take a leave to attend their grandparent's funeral.At this point,they might just be glad that it won't be them.Just a thought.
honestly, im still trying to figure out why in the bst jap ver mv, its th who killed jn, maybe he will kill him (?) cause it predictive programming, especially since bigshit always make th an jn fight, and i dont see a good chemistry between them, i think theyre fighting for something, maybe power, theyre both are moonchilds and also in the kim family, so i think theyre fighting for something and trying to kill each other or endangered one another, in results, one of them could be dead, thats why theres so much hints of jn and th being dead because one of them has to die in order to gain something, thus why in bst, th is trying to kill jn, and th is depicted as the bad guy (cue billie eyelash) and jn as the good guy. overall, i think theyre fighting for something, but they have to kill one another in order to gain it. or it could just be the company saying "jn, youre sh*t, youre gonna get dusted lmao bye *snap*"

thoughts?

Pepsi

Veteran
I had a dream today about the death of shinee taemin.. It was due to an illness.. And then another dream about him being loving towards me.. What does it mean?

Pepsi

Veteran
Have some tea, blocking yourself from strange thoughts 0_0
I'll just listen to some hymns.. It's funny.. I don't even like taemin but all of a sudden I had the dream..
Also I listen to a video of 417hz which clears your mind of negative energy. Really works for me when I’ve had bad dreams. I can give you the link if you’re interested. It’s fine if not tho, it’s not everyone’s thing :)
Please do, thanks!

Skyliner89

Rookie
honestly, im still trying to figure out why in the bst jap ver mv, its th who killed jn, maybe he will kill him (?) cause it predictive programming, especially since bigshit always make th an jn fight, and i dont see a good chemistry between them, i think theyre fighting for something, maybe power, theyre both are moonchilds and also in the kim family, so i think theyre fighting for something and trying to kill each other or endangered one another, in results, one of them could be dead, thats why theres so much hints of jn and th being dead because one of them has to die in order to gain something, thus why in bst, th is trying to kill jn, and th is depicted as the bad guy (cue billie eyelash) and jn as the good guy. overall, i think theyre fighting for something, but they have to kill one another in order to gain it. or it could just be the company saying "jn, youre sh*t, youre gonna get dusted lmao bye *snap*"

thoughts?
Honestly guys let’s leave the death part away. It’s disturbing. Regardless any one of us can pass away. Angel of Death does not discriminate against the young, old, rich, famous, Etc; It’s the unknown.What Is more releastic of J!nnn going away is during his military term. While he is away I bet you they will make K00k and J!minn go solo.
They are already experimenting with K00k with this whole tattoo, hairstyle. and realize he has a higher fan base to bring in a lot of coins!
P.s. Y’all do realize no mixtape or music video dedicated to solo projects has been dropped for the vocalists in the group ... so any time now LOL

cadiz

Star
I believe in sacrifices for fame. These people get energy from death

But what we see in their MVs can't be taken literally
Britney has a video called "everytime" where she dies...... BSB have a video "the call" where all of them die, and the weeknd dies in a lot of his videos

Lady Gag.a did a performance where she ended up dead in front of everyone...here:

while in some other MVs like Eminem "toy soldiers" and Ladies code..the music videos predicted the deaths exactly
here is the ladies code post:

https://vigilantcitizen.com/musicbusiness/k-pop-stars-eunb-rise-die-car-crash-death-foreshadowed-last-video/

we can't never be sure of what's going to happen
but I don't think any BT$ member will die. (because I think their debt is already paid). this is my honest opinion on that topic

Hopeful

Star
(Sorry if i made any grammar mistakes)

Hello, i'm new to this thread. I see that there are a lot of smart people who know a lot about bts, so i would like to give something off my chest here since i have no one to talk to about that stuff. Long story short, i was a huge bts fan but only for seven moths because then i found out about...well that. And i left the fandom. But the problem is that i found it out more than a year ago, in september 2018, and i'm still not over it. Not even close. I know i should have forgotten about it by now but i just can't. It still haunts me every single day. Sometimes i have nightmares about bts. Once i had a really creepy dream about taehyung but i'm gonna post it some other time because i dont want this post to be too long. It still hurts so bad and to make things even worse, i am an ocd patient (obsessive compulsive disorder) which means i can't stop obsessing over things and i'm always scared that something bad will happen to me, my family or bts so yeah. Idk how to control that. That whole thing about bts being satanists is driving me crazy and to be honest, if i could, i would find shit man bang and beat the shit out of him because he started all this crap anyway. He got them into his company when they were just teens, even younger than me, and i bet my whole damn existance that he abused them and is still abusing them till that day (probably). And dont even get me started on mk ultra which is in literally every single bts mv. I cant even verbally explain how much i hate bang pd. And how much it hurts me that i dont want to hate bts and idk why. I just dont wanna hate them cuz i feel like that would make everything even more painful for me. I still pray for them.
Sorry for cursing, i'm in a really bad mood right now. There is so much more i want to say but idk how to express myself. If you're still reading this, thank you❤ i had to give this off my chest or else i'd go insane

Also, can someone tell me how te reply to a post on this forum, i'm still kinda lost hahah
Hi .. nice to see you here ..:)
We're all here to listen to eachother and help eachother out .. express yourself all you want .. that also helps to move away from some things ..

wow

Veteran

Hello, i'm new to this thread. I see that there are a lot of smart people who know a lot about bts, so i would like to give something off my chest here since i have no one to talk to about that stuff. Long story short, i was a huge bts fan but only for seven moths because then i found out about...well that. And i left the fandom. But the problem is that i found it out more than a year ago, in september 2018, and i'm still not over it. Not even close. I know i should have forgotten about it by now but i just can't. It still haunts me every single day. Sometimes i have nightmares about bts. Once i had a really creepy dream about taehyung but i'm gonna post it some other time because i dont want this post to be too long. It still hurts so bad and to make things even worse, i am an ocd patient (obsessive compulsive disorder) which means i can't stop obsessing over things and i'm always scared that something bad will happen to me, my family or bts so yeah. Idk how to control that. That whole thing about bts being satanists is driving me crazy and to be honest, if i could, i would find shit man bang and beat the shit out of him because he started all this crap anyway. He got them into his company when they were just teens, even younger than me, and i bet my whole damn existance that he abused them and is still abusing them till that day (probably). And dont even get me started on mk ultra which is in literally every single bts mv. I cant even verbally explain how much i hate bang pd. And how much it hurts me that i dont want to hate bts and idk why. I just dont wanna hate them cuz i feel like that would make everything even more painful for me. I still pray for them.
Sorry for cursing, i'm in a really bad mood right now. There is so much more i want to say but idk how to express myself. If you're still reading this, thank you❤ i had to give this off my chest or else i'd go insane

Also, can someone tell me how te reply to a post on this forum, i'm still kinda lost hahah
hey girlie, welcome to the thread.
first off, some of them are moonchildren, if you dont know what that is, its basically kids that are born to be satanic and their souls belong to demons in the first place, so they are abused and programmed since they were a kid or a baby, so i think some of them might be used to it or thinks that the pain is a good thing since its part of their ritual.

and im sorry to know that its hard to let these boys go out of your life, but im sure you can, its just a matter of time, if you step out and try not to watch or see any of their content for weeks, im sure you will be good to go!

and i would love to hear your dream, do tell ! :)

Hello people. I've been watching you guys discuss this for a long time now before I even made this account but I wanted to join in considering the times we're in. I'm gonna have to say a few things as well.

It's great we're all a huge group of people who's aware of the obvious truth. Literally, we're the only 2/10 percentage of people here who knows the truth. The majority of people are sadly not aware. They're too busy fantasizing about these guys, and if some of them do know, then they're most likely in denial.

Anyways, call me Breana or Brea for short. Not really a difference, but whatever floats your boat. You guys are very interesting indeed. I honestly can't wait to discuss some things with you. Note, I'm a Christian teenager. I will be judging bts righteously.

That's all for now. I'll keep you updated on some news or anything I find interesting enough about them as much as you guys keep each other updated :)

Also, hello Lanino. We can be newbies together! Nice to see you here :D

worldinside

Rookie

hi there, I'm like you i was BTS huge fans for two years, now im slowly letting them go (it did worked) less listening to their music, less watching their video and don't give af about them anymore, it's okay to slowly letting them go, even it's difficult for you but keep trying because i know how it feels like, you know like something good it's hard to let go, it's their goal tbh to make you keep coming back for more and brainwash people unconsciously
but to be able to realized it's a good first move, better late than never, I also get into my sense by myself i don't know why maybe because i was studying illuminati stuff long time ago, so i kind of realized things in bts mv and their dark theory, keep going to let them go, goodluck

sadaf

Rookie

wow

Veteran
There is sad news for today. Another suicide in kpop:
Sulli died today. She killed herself. She was a Kpop Idol and singer in the group f(x) by SM Entertainment. Like Jonghyun it was a suicide.

Rest in Peace Sulli.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/amp/newsbeat-50041130

another one bites the dust...i wonder who is this for, sup3rm maybe? oh and how did she killed herself though? r.i.p sulli :(

Hopeful

Star
Ok I’ve just watched most of Jim1ns latest Vlive as it popped up on my yt feed.
I’m probably gonna waffle on a bit now as I’m quite confused.
Firstly, what struck me was that he seems genuinely happy and relaxed and I instantly felt like everything that’s been said in this thread about satanic/illuminati stuff is wrong. Like there’s no sign of emotional damage etc.
But then I remember everything I’ve seen and read on here and feel that it’s all true, and the band definitely are into the side dark of the industry.

But then I think ‘if they are involved in such vile stuff behind the scenes how on earth do they still act so happy etc, and not emotionally damaged ??
Are they really truly evil and love the dark stuff?
Or do they have something to chill them out before a Vlive so they look normal?’

I’m torn between not believing they’re into the dark stuff, but also believing they ARE into the dark stuff and are truly evil and enjoy it, hence looking happy and relaxed...
But then I see the chewed finger/thumb nails on pictures/drinking issues etc and go back to thinking they don’t enjoy the bad side of the industry.

Sorry for babbling but I’m really confused now o_O
This believing and not believing is going to stress you out ... you will stay confused .

I think first you need to know how all this works .. this doesn't only work around beetees ... it's been happening even before we were born .. and now everything is even more modified and they know how to conceal every emotion of their puppets.

Watch some videos on how this all works on western artists..that will help you understand how everything is going on ..
And yes they should be happy too sometimes .. who knows if there are other persons inthe room or he has been given a script ..

Hello, thank you for your information : ) i was suspecting that they were probably born into it, and that is just sad tbh
So, that was my dream:

I was in a park with taehyung and we were just walking around. I sat on a rock and watched taehyung staring at the river. Suddenly, i saw a cobra going towards him. At first, i was just staring at it but then it hit me like a truck and i was like "IT'S GOING TO KILL HIM" i was panicking so i ran towards the snake and quickly kicked it away. Taehyung turned around and went home with me. We were now at the front yard of my house when the snake came back and it started to talk to us. It said "it's not over yet" and it dashed taehyung's leg to bite him but i kicked it away again. It wanted to do the same thing again but this time we both kicked it. The snake finally turned around and went to the road. But it said that it will come back again so i decided to go after it and kill it. But when i came to the road, there was no snake anymore, just a black car driving. I ran after that car and managed to open the door and got on the passenger's seat. I saw a lady, that had the snake's teeth. She looked really weird, her hair was pink/blue (purple?), she was dressed in black and had a lot of piercings. She said to me "i will never leave him alone" or something like that. I quickly looked out of the window to see if could escape the car when i felt a sharp pain in my hand.
She bit me. I screamed and fell out of the car. Then everything went blurry and i woke up.
That's very interesting, especially the part about the lady with purple. What's up with everyone biting each other?? Well, I guess it has to do with that snake you mentioned as satan disguised himself as one. But yeah, that's pretty strange. Did tea not talk the entire time in that dream? :/ That just makes everything more intriguing.

Ok I’ve just watched most of Jim1ns latest Vlive as it popped up on my yt feed.
I’m probably gonna waffle on a bit now as I’m quite confused.
Firstly, what struck me was that he seems genuinely happy and relaxed and I instantly felt like everything that’s been said in this thread about satanic/illuminati stuff is wrong. Like there’s no sign of emotional damage etc.
But then I remember everything I’ve seen and read on here and feel that it’s all true, and the band definitely are into the side dark of the industry.

But then I think ‘if they are involved in such vile stuff behind the scenes how on earth do they still act so happy etc, and not emotionally damaged ??
Are they really truly evil and love the dark stuff?
Or do they have something to chill them out before a Vlive so they look normal?’

I’m torn between not believing they’re into the dark stuff, but also believing they ARE into the dark stuff and are truly evil and enjoy it, hence looking happy and relaxed...
But then I see the chewed finger/thumb nails on pictures/drinking issues etc and go back to thinking they don’t enjoy the bad side of the industry.

Sorry for babbling but I’m really confused now o_O
I feel like back then they weren't too happy about it but now and days they couldn't care less. I mean everytime they do anything, they look chill as you said. Then again, it could just be because of the mind control they're under. I wonder exactly at what times are they themselves- like without their alter personalities...
Also, I've never seen j1m1n look scared or anything in any of their videos. He looks happy and calm all the time! Shoot, maybe he does enjoy the evil considering the times we're in, it's like he's officially or maybe already has been thinking about deceiving millions of souls without a care as long as he gets his part of the deal. That reminds me, tea and nj totally don't care. I know they're the 2 main ones who's up for all of that evil.

https://m-koreaherald-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/m.koreaherald.com/amp/view.php?amp_js_v=a2&amp_gsa=1&ud=20191013000127&usqp=mq331AQCKAE=#referrer=https://www.google.com&amp_tf=From %1$s&ampshare=http://www.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=20191013000127

Guys, look at that. bts performed for Arab fans. During their performance, NJ mentioned, "We never thought we'd perform here! Thanks to all the people and army who made this possible. There is a beautiful FULL MOON in the sky. Remind of us, remind us of tonight."

Now yesterday, we had a Hunters moon which is basically the moon being brighter than usual. I don't know if it was exactly THAT that had something to do with them, but as you all know moons are an indication of sacrifice, and what not. It's usually blood moons but the fact he mentioned this one made me feel a little suspicious.

Also, the fact they're performing THERE. It is known for sellout artists to deceive people in the Churches. Even though there's only 1 true religion, this proves they're going as far as to do this. This is why many churches are deceived, because of them, and because of wolves in sheep's clothing who don't preach the truth.

cadiz

Star
after what happened with Sulli today and reading some posts here
You need to be careful....you love some of these guys and some random day they could appear dead and you become depreesed

Take care of yourself....your faves are just puppets that will be discarded when they are not needed no more
Loving them will only make everything worse (for you)

Take a break of this....try to not feel love for them. Because If you don't protect yourself you will suffer
that's all I'm going to say because I feel bad when I see people here who are obviously vulnerable about these guys

Last edited:

cadiz

Star
https://m-koreaherald-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/m.koreaherald.com/amp/view.php?amp_js_v=a2&amp_gsa=1&ud=20191013000127&usqp=mq331AQCKAE=#referrer=https://www.google.com&amp_tf=From %1$s&ampshare=http://www.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=20191013000127

Guys, look at that. bts performed for Arab fans. During their performance, NJ mentioned, "We never thought we'd perform here! Thanks to all the people and army who made this possible. There is a beautiful FULL MOON in the sky. Remind of us, remind us of tonight."

Now yesterday, we had a Hunters moon which is basically the moon being brighter than usual. I don't know if it was exactly THAT that had something to do with them, but as you all know moons are an indication of sacrifice, and what not. It's usually blood moons but the fact he mentioned this one made me feel a little suspicious.
just yesterday we talked about this....blood sacrifice
Some people won't believe it (too dark subject)

But it has been happening with western celebrities forever....all the evidence is out there

I'm just going to say:

when Jong died (BT$ fanbase grew suddenly on the US)
When Sulli dies (superMMM goes 1 in the US)