BTS discussion thread

lightmightgirl

Veteran
May just be the filter and/or weight gain. Doesn’t look like fillers. However I must say he looks different, especially his eyes/facial tone? Somehow defeated and sad. Looks like the whole scandal took a toll on him. People have been saying a lot of bad things about him for the first time, no way he doesn’t know.
COuld be, yes. The same eye that we theorized could have been darker for another reason is the same eye kinda swollen here. They all look mega depressed in the airport, they know what they gotta do..
His skin looks flushed; when someone is either scared/terrified, stress, in danger, this occurs.

BTS*is*BAE

Rookie
Yeah I’ve heard about black eyes in i11um1nati - one video I saw said it was from injecting adr3nochr0m3 into the eye or through the back of the eye into the brain stem or something. I couldn’t really watch cuz it was vile. Whatever is going on under that paper bag is probably unpleasant
Ok let me increase a little knowledge for all my sweet posters here ...
Black eye is a part of an i11uminati ritual..whose details aren't much known .. and some people are say that might be jungk00k .
H0bi just took the picture..who ever it is ..they're going through something..

Here's some elites and puppets rocking black eyes..

View attachment 26171View attachment 26172View attachment 26173View attachment 26174View attachment 26175

http://grassrootconservative.blogspot.com/2017/08/is-wounded-eye-mystery-solved.html
https://steemit.com/donaldmarshall/@richq11/donald-marshall-and-the-left-eye-club
https://donaldmarshallrevolution.com/#vril

Vril takeover maybe? Seems far fetched, but you never know.

yxxllxh

Rookie
They are making it so obvious now, it is ridiculous, now it's all shit and giggles!
I reckon the face fillers gotta be done for a more plum look before their services (no other reason why you get fillers before doing a concert as fillers need to settle in before you do any crazy activity). I am 10000% sure they got that jet exclusively from the king himself I highly doubt they'll be flying in normal airlines like they used too. With all that $$ Bang SHIThole should be able to afford a jet, but no they rather do this...
geez he doesn't even look like himself anymore, that's disturbing...

worldinside

Rookie
Hi everyone! I am new to the forum. I used to be a huge BT$ fan just about 4 months ago, I was literally obsessed and thought that they were just innocent boys spreading possitive message.

I was very lucky to come across VC’s article exposing T.T and that planted a seed in my head and made me realize later on that something is not quite right with BigShit and consequently Bt$. Before I thought that only American entertainment industry is shady and controlled by the Elite, I didn’t realize that it is like that everywhere.

Reading more about shady side of BT$ I was very lucky to come across this thread and I’ve been reading it ever since. Thank you guys so much for your hard work and exposing their lies and agendas! If it wasn’t for you I still would have been brainwashed.
hi mee too i wass very very huge fans of bts, i was like spending each my day and night watching their video and thought they’re like one of source of my hapiness, later i feel strange by my own and begin to realize it myself, i also glad i found this forum

Last edited:

worldinside

Rookie
lmao @ these unbelievable women

You know, in Islam, it is said that music is the Quran of the devil, and everyday we see just why those words hold true.

Btw, JK's hideous tattoos seem to be permanent (unless this was taken a while ago)

Don't they have to cover up tattoos in music shows, what are they gonna do to his hand? Wrap the whole thing up?
Yeah back then i always think and wonder why we’re not allowed to hear music, now i know why, music are indeed influenced people much from the mind to their heart, that is why music is dangerous because many people used music in the wrong way to influence people to go to the wrong way, they become lost, addicted, obsessed, and idolizing to much to the point they forget their own existence and goals in life wasting time and money being obsessed to their “role model”, it’s scary

about the tattoos i doubt it’s permanent

cadiz

Star
lmao @ these unbelievable women

You know, in Islam, it is said that music is the Quran of the devil, and everyday we see just why those words hold true.

Btw, JK's hideous tattoos seem to be permanent (unless this was taken a while ago)

Don't they have to cover up tattoos in music shows, what are they gonna do to his hand? Wrap the whole thing up?
it looks like he did something with his eyes?

it's a very normal plastic surgery in korea....weird he is posting so many pictures if he is not fully healed yet

Truthteller

Veteran
lmao @ these unbelievable
Is it just me or is he starting to look more feminine? I smell train wreck coming. Much like Jamal’s transformation. I hope those two don’t pull a Sam Smith, at the same time it wouldn’t surprise me if they do. On the topic of BT$ usual promotion of LGBT can someone tell me if this is a man or a woman. Because guess what they promoted yet another artist no one heard of.

Last edited:

Ivan Aleatory

Yeah back then i always think and wonder why we’re not allowed to hear music, now i know why, music are indeed influenced people much from the mind to their heart, that is why music is dangerous because many people used music in the wrong way to influence people to go to the wrong way, they become lost, addicted, obsessed, and idolizing to much to the point they forget their own existence and goals in life wasting time and money being obsessed to their “role model”, it’s scary

about the tattoos i doubt it’s permanent
Yep , i don't listen to any kind of music anymore. And that's help me a lot , now my mind is become fresh , no more earworm .

cadiz

Star

Truthteller

Veteran
It may be swelling and the angle, because here his eyes look more normal. But he looks different, wonder why. Well tbh most of his selfies are quite photoshopped, that is why he always looks different. I remember one where he hadn’t bothered to enlargen his eyes equally and one was significantlty bigger than the other. What is up with his pouty fish lips? Is that a habitual pose?

Last edited:

cadiz

Star
It may be swelling and the angle, because here his eyes look more normal. But he looks different, wonder why. Well tbh most of his selfies are quite photoshopped, that is why he always looks different. I remember one where he hadn’t bothered to enlargen his eyes equally and one was significantlty bigger than the other. What is up with his pouty fish lips? Is that a habitual pose?
someone here posted a recent video at the airport and he was doing the fish movements with his mouth too
Not sure what's going on with him....he looks different and acts strange

lightmightgirl

Veteran
There are so many theories about 'illuminati shiners' and archon possession.It's even shown in the second episode of series 'weird city' created by jordan peele of 'get out' and 'us' fame.
It is explained in this video

There is also one belief that bad guys get their left eye bruised while the good ones have their right bruised.Don't know why though.
And bt5's jamal was bruised in left eye,earlier this year.
Thanks for these post guys, it def furthers my knowledge. Very interesting!.

P.S. many people have been reporting "full moon" weird incidents. You know there's a saying when the full moon is out watch for the crazies. Well don't know if it is because of October or a special date, but people have been saying really weird stuff involving other people are occurring, this has happened on full moons before, I experienced it first hand with some evil people trying to do crazy stuff. It is actually a thing where I am from. It's like if a portal to another dimension opens and people wreak havoc. Preserve your energy guys!

lightmightgirl

Veteran
someone here posted a recent video at the airport and he was doing the fish movements with his mouth too
Not sure what's going on with him....he looks different and acts strange
I think it may have to do when someone goes under reprogramming, right before there are malfunctions. In the case of jpoop his arms were involuntary swinging abnormally high.

lightmightgirl

Veteran
Is it just me or is he starting to look more feminine? I smell train wreck coming. Much like Jamal’s transformation. I hope those two don’t pull a Sam Smith, at the same time it wouldn’t surprise me if they do. On the topic of BT$ usual promotion of LGBT can someone tell me if this is a man or a woman. Because guess what they promoted yet another artist no one heard of.
Great another Billie Eilish wannabe. Yikes.

lightmightgirl

Veteran
Jamal's knees are always bruised too, last time I checked their choreography is usually standing up lol. This theory of beta kitten def goes hand in hand as he is always seen as the seductive one !

Just finished watching their stupid travel vlogs the one of Jamal was too golden, him spilling his beer again as always. Alcoholic to the T.